First Tutors Reviews

2,190 Reviews

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2013, 96% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

John H
Verified Reviewer

First Tutors rapidly enabled me to contact a suitable tutor for piano, who was also conveniently in my local area.
Edward W
Verified Reviewer

Couldn't be more impressed. Awesome!
Edward W
Verified Reviewer

Very very good Catherine is.
Zoe C
Verified Reviewer

Easy to use and felt safe
Liz O
Verified Reviewer

This is the second time I have found an excellent tutor,on first tutors.I would highly recommend this site.
Liam C
Verified Reviewer

Had my first lesson today with campbell on the guitar, really enjoyed it and learned alot. Could not recommended the fella enough. Heres to the next
Gail R
Verified Reviewer

Found the service to be quick & professional. Emails are quick in response. Tutor contact within timescales given.
Sue B
Verified Reviewer

Very easy to use website, clear and straightforward way to communicate with potential tutors.
Adrian V
Verified Reviewer

I find first tutors easy to use and have been able to acquire the services of some excellent tutors to assist my children with their GCSE and A level studies
Crissie O
Verified Reviewer

Very good tutor information, high quality of tutors, very quick and easy to set up the contact. Very happy with the speed and quality of the service.
Sheila G
Verified Reviewer

I found that First Tutors supplied me with a regular supply of suitable students with whom I was perfectly matched. Contact and replies of clients were dealt with very quickly and professionally.
Mary J
Verified Reviewer

I didn't find it that easy to start with but once I got the hang of it I found it fine. And I did like the way it localised the tutors so you didn't have to wade through too many.
Liz P
Verified Reviewer

Stumbled across this website when looking for a tutor. I was hesitant to use it but pleased I did as I found exactly the right person to help my grandson.
Neil M
Verified Reviewer

I found First Tutors website very quickly and, whilst it's a process that I've not experienced before, I quickly found quite a lot of experienced tutors that offered their services.
Bill B
Verified Reviewer

worked exactly how you would expect.. put in your criteria, select from a list, contact system worked fine
Lizanne S
Verified Reviewer

Very helpful, made me feel confident.
Marie C
Verified Reviewer

Kate is amazing. She is very attentive and strong in her belief that different people have different way of learning, therefore she listens to you and adapts her lessons so you get the best out of them. She uses real life examples that makes things so much easier to understand. I would highly recommend Kate to anyone who is struggling with quantitative research analysis. Marie C.
Dave A
Verified Reviewer

The process was very simple but the inability to communicate properly with the tutor was a little frustrating, albeit I understand why this security is necessary. But overall I have to say it is all working out very well with the tutor and it was a relatively simple process although it wasn't clear to me how to 'accept' the tutor but she accepted me which is possibly the correct process!
Imani B
Verified Reviewer

Once you have made an account the process of finding a suitable tutor is very easy and the site responds to your requests quickly.
Juliette B
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service. I can't believe how quick and easy it was to find a tutor. Will definitely recommend
First Tutors is rated 4.65 based on 2,190 reviews