First Tutors Reviews

3,077 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2013, 96% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

J O
Verified Reviewer

I have no complaints. Where the service itself was concerned it worked well and was reasonably straightforward to use. I haven't used Pejmun Soltani not because of any problem but because, out of the blue, so to speak, my original trainer has turned up again and is willing to take up where he left off.

If and when I need a trainer again I will certainly come back.

Best J Oliver Featherstone
Carey E
Verified Reviewer

I have used First Tutors three times and have had success every time. It allows me to access a wide range of tutors and get the measure of them before making a choice and going ahead. The introduction fee seems well worth it. Highly recommended
Dear Carey,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. We're glad to hear our service has been useful. Best of luck with your tutor.

Kind Regards,
Sarah

First Tutors
Joe G
Verified Reviewer

Interaction on the website was quick and easy. Several very appropriate tutors contacted me and all of them would I'm sure have done a great job. All profiles I reviewed were clear and direct. It turns out that the tutor we selected based on availability of schedules and the tutors ability to come to us has so many common interests with my son that he has instantly hooked in. .
Carol F
Verified Reviewer

I found this site extremely efficient and would recommend it to students.
Graeme L
Verified Reviewer

I found the service easy to use and I heard back quickly from the tutors I chose to contact
Mikey L
Verified Reviewer

My son had A level Economics tuition with Rayya Arif who we found to be really excellent- very patient, informative and challenging enough to raise his ability in the run up to exams. Highly recommended.
Thank you.
Manjusha H
Verified Reviewer

fIRST TUTORS IS A VERY GOOD WEBSITE.
Kea M
Verified Reviewer

Very happy with the service received. I now have a weekend tutor for my son .
Marta R
Verified Reviewer

Easy to use and had a great selection of people to choose from.
Katie S
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service would use every time
:-)
Caroline E
Verified Reviewer

Found a lovely tutor through this site, was easy to use and reasonably priced.
Nicky S
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service provided with quick response from enquiry to 1st lesson.
Carol S
Verified Reviewer

Very easy to use the site and found a tutor close to home.
Helen P
Verified Reviewer

They're very responsive and make finding a local teacher really easy.
Annelie T
Verified Reviewer

It took some time to figure out how it would work, getting a tutor and contacting them and when to pay First Tutors.
All in all, the site works. It looks professional. You are able to select tutors, see their qualifications and the best was to see the distance that needs to be travelled. I would recommend First Tutors!
Alex M
Verified Reviewer

Found great tutor for my daughter very quickly. Good system, able to review potential tutors have an email discussion re requirements and availability if happy for small fee you are given contact details. My only criticism is that the web site was not easy to navigate and took awhile to suss out the process - if not so determined might have given up.
Jan G
Verified Reviewer

First Tutors helped me to connect with a Spanish teacher whom I have found very professional, helpful and likeable. It was easy to send and receive messages through the service, before deciding if the arrangement would be suitable for both of us - and then eventually sorting out a time for our first meeting. The only thing I am slightly unclear about is when I should leave a review for my new tutor. I have only had one lesson with him but I don't think I have received any advice on how long to wait before writing a review.
Eliana C
Verified Reviewer

This web helped me to search my English teacher, and I could choose the different profiles
Julie B
Verified Reviewer

We found First Turors on the internet, it was very easy to locate a tutor in our area.
On choosing the tutor the response from the tutor was very quick and the first lesson booked.
Would highly recommend First Tutors.
Toliy O
Verified Reviewer

Had no idea where to get a good grinds teacher in English at very short notice (9 days) prior to the Junior Cert. Fortunately, I googled First Tutors , who give you a list of tutors in your catchment area. They allow you to contact up to 4 tutors, which is just as well. One tutor was fully booked (not unexpectedly), another did not reply. The remaining two tutors declared their availability very promptly. I selected the tutor with the earliest availability as I needed 2 grind sessions at least for my son. This tutor was very accommodating and understanding of our situation. She was also excellent in getting through material very quickly whilst giving my son an excellent grasp of what he needed to do and how to approach the exam. Exam is next Wednesday, 7th June. My son is a lot more confident now than he was prior to the 2 sessions. He is very happy how they were conducted. Without First Tutors we would never have managed to contact Siobhan. Thanks a mill.
First Tutors is rated 4.63 based on 3,077 reviews