First Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Tutors
Read First Tutors Reviews

About First Tutors:

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2018, 90% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Tell us how First Tutors made you happy
First Tutors is an excellent platform for locating and engaging with high quality tutors
I found the website very user friendly & have gotten an amazing tutor from it :)
Good selection of tutors with plenty of info. Really easy to book and glad I found the site.
Quick and so easy. A great service.
As an adult learner, Sara gave me confidence to persue my goal to improve my written and spoken German. She is an excellent tutor who encouraged me to work hard to achieve this. I would recommend Sara as a tutor for any age or skill level.
I’ve found a very good tutor here and I’m happy I decided to start tuition.
Excellent teacher. Very approachable and polite
Jane helped my daughter with her English Essay for her A Levels and I am so glad I found her! She is kind, encouraging, very well organised and she made such a difference to my daughter's learning (she is very anxious).
I highly recommend Jane as a tutor! And we will sure be asking for her again in the future. Thank you Jane!
Excellent - easy to work with and a fair way of pricing.
Easy to use and prompt response
I get best tutor through first tutor...she is so intelligent and helpful to me. Always ready to guide me . I feel so confidence after having her as a tutor and able to improve myself wherever I was wrong.
Really helpful service, after spending ages trying to find someone local, I've now found someone, I have had my first keyboard lesson via zoom, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
It was relatively quick and simple to find a suitable tutor, and all seems good so far.
There is a wide range of possible tutors, a fair amount of information on them and it is reassuring that there is vetting. I think it is worth the small fee.
Patrizia Amodio teaches Italian to my 7 year old daughter. She puts an enormous amount of work into the lessons and homework.

She is an extremely good tutor and I would recommend her without any hesitation.

Grazie Patrizia
Tutor got straight back to me answered all my questions and Georgia has had her first lesson and was pleased.
I found First Tutors to be very good and efficient. When I had a query they responded very quickly.
No problems, found a suitable tutor quickly
The website is easy to use and convenient.
A very nice person indeed. But there was a communication matter that made us leave. I am sure she is a good tutor and others have greatly benefited but it did not work for us, I am afraid.
Dear Dinesh,

We are very sorry that you have been disappointed with your tutor and appreciate this is not the experience you were hoping for. I can see that you have been in contact with our Customer Support team and we have provided the contact details of a replacement tutor free of charge. I hope all goes well with your new tuition arrangement. If you need any further assistance please let us know. Kind regards, First Tutors
First Tutors is rated 4.58 based on 7,574 reviews