First Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Tutors
Read First Tutors Reviews

About First Tutors:

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2018, 90% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Tell us how First Tutors made you happy
First Tutors is very useful in helping us find a Tutor who is efficient. First Tutors is my first choice when I am looking for a tutor.
Really easy to use system. Found a fantastic tutor quickly and easily. Would definitely recommend.
Really quick and easy process. Chose a tutor, exchanged a few messages, paid a fee to release their details and after a 20min introductory chat we booked in the first lesson. That lesson was last night and my son was really happy with how it went.
We are very impressed with Callum
Rapid access to tutors, have now accessed two tutors for my kids this way, both been effective. Appreciate the speediness!
Relatively straightforward and we hooked up immediately with a convenient (and fantastic tutor). Finders fee concept was absolutely fine, though the steps of how this works in practice could be better explained.
Quick and reliable service with many professionals ready to help immediately. Very pleased. Thank you.
Delighted with the quick response (for an entrance exam prep) and highly localised availability of the right tutor. Brilliant service.
Found a great tutor relaly quickly
thorough , responsive , and attentive site that keeps you updated and prompts as required regarding your enquiries .
Great platform: Tranparent, does not want to stick in between Tutor and students, very responsive, very user-friendly
Over the years I have found 3 tutors for my son via First Tutors. All of them have been excellent in helping my son progress. I have looked at other tuition sites however I haven't found what I was looking for and always revert to First Tutors. I wouldn't look anywhere else for a tutor now.
A really good experience Struck lucky first time !!!
A very quick and efficient service. Easy to navigate.
Easy to talk to and very friendly. Good price and fun lessons. Nothing but good things to say
I searched other sites for a tutor for my granddaughter, I found this First Tutors the easiest one to use...an excellent service..
I’m very up set I’m sending lots of tutor request But they don’t Available
Thank you for your feedback. We do alert each tutor to every message that you send (via e-mail) and we wish they would respond out of courtesy to you, but sadly cannot force them to do so. We would always recommend that you maximise your chances of finding a suitable tutor by contacting as many as possible in your area (use as many requests as you'd like). All tutors who do not respond to a request are automatically removed from our system, so you shouldn't find it too hard to find someone suitable! In fact, we can see you have successfully matched with two tutors through the site. Kind regards, Customer Service Team First Tutors
The first session was very good, Amanda has left us feeling confident that she can have a positive impact on my daughter's understanding of what she needs to do to make progress and to achieve the grades she is aiming for.
Deborah was really helpful in preparation for the French oral. She gave great H1 standard notes and the mock orals she did were great too.
Fast, easy, reliable, and without the monthly subscription costs of others
I am really impressed with this site. My daughter has had one session with Frederika so far, and is actually looking forward to seeing her tonight!
First Tutors is rated 4.59 based on 7,653 reviews