First Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Tutors
Read First Tutors Reviews

About First Tutors:

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2018, 90% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Tell us how First Tutors made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
First Tutors 5 star review on 19th March 2017
Aoife Kavanagh
First Tutors 5 star review on 17th October 2016
Cleo Watts
More Photos & Videos
First Tutors is very useful in helping us find a Tutor who is efficient. First Tutors is my first choice when I am looking for a tutor.
As said in the web page the response from tutor was quick and we were able to communicate and fix first class very fast.
Superb and easy to you service.
System easy to operate. Good bio's of tutors. Responsive to inquiries.
I found First Tutors fairly simple to use: all initial communication with a prospective tutor is through the website, which is fine. However, I found the terminology of 'release this tutor' (or similar) quite confusing: it actually means that you need to pay a fee to First Tutors in order to get the contact details of that tutor. I was quite happy to pay, however I believe it would be fairer to say that up-front.
The website was very straightforward to use, with fees clearly marked, as well as the tutors hourly rate.
Easy to use website, with search terms leading straight to what I was looking for. A good selection of tutors to choose from
And hopefully we will have a fruitful result!
Did not finish the job. I had to pay another person to finish it.
Good but a little expensive. Some tutors don't reply. thanks
Really easy to communicate with potential tutors and work out a good fit for my daughter.

I would use again !!
GOOD POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM LOCAL TUTORS, ABLE TO BOOK LESSONS POST COVID SHUTDOWN
Simple, quick and easy to use. I would use it again and recommend to anyone.
the Help I received from such short notice it was Brilliant and very Helpful, highly recommended
My daughter is struggling with JC Hons maths, especially since lockdown and lessons went onto Zoom with 27 other girls. I Googled "one-to-one maths tutor Dublin" and came across this site. Even though we're in lockdown, we wanted to find a tutor who lives near to us so we can have face to face lessons when this is over. The process of selection was so easy. Every tutor had a detailed profile. We have now started with an online tutor. She's great and my daughter feels more confident. I'm a very happy customer!
He is great! I will learn more from him!
We found an excellent tutor for my son. The response from the tutor was extremely quick and first tutors have been very efficient all the way.
Paul is really good teacher,my son very enjoyed the lesson
As a university mechanical engineering student studying for my masters, First Tutors is a very useful tool to help me grasp concepts and tackle problems with expert assistance
Our tutor was Niamh Russell for Music..it was a very positive experience with a brilliant teacher..my daughter learned so much from Niamh, a patient kind intelligent lady .I would recommend her to anybody.
First Tutors were efficient and the website was comprehensive and easy to follow. A question I had was answered quickly and gave me good guidance.
Great, convenient and easy to use. Wide range of tutors and subjects.
First Tutors is rated 4.58 based on 7,047 reviews