First Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Tutors
Read First Tutors Reviews

About First Tutors:

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2018, 90% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Tell us how First Tutors made you happy
First Tutors is very useful in helping us find a Tutor who is efficient. First Tutors is my first choice when I am looking for a tutor.
First Tutors was a simple and effective way of finding a suitable tutor for our needs. The pricing structure of a one off finding fee suited my needs. I was able to contact a variety of tutors easily before choosing and paying.
Our 14 year old twin boys had their first lesson tonight, 2-8-2021 and it couldn't have gone better. Both boys are made up with Chang and so are we. Looking forward to working with Chang for the forseeable future.
Very knowledgeable & personable. Exactly what we were looking for in a Tutor. Despite being on holiday, he still dialled in to tutor my daughter. Very dedicated.
Very good service because they finding teachers very quickly.
I have recently used First Tutors, so far I am pleased with the response. I heard back straight away and made arrangements with my Tutor to start lessons in my chosen subject. We have used a virtual platform for introductions, with possible face to face lessons in the future.
Was looking for an A Level physics tutor for my son and came across this website. Instant success. Easy to use, great tutor, fair price. Very happy with this service.
Great site and easy to connect
Adenike was patient and welcoming with my daughter. My daughter enjoyed the session.
It was the best, very quick to connect me with the tutor. Great that they check back in to see if you are satisfied with your tutor. Best service ever, really efficient
I have only been setting up my tutor so far, but the site is easy to use, the responses are prompt and everybody is friendly and helpful. For the rest, only time will tell!
First tutors sent me a list of tutors as soon as I registered. Reading each CV, it was easy for me to select one and so I wrote to her. We started corresponding regarding my language needs and have now arranged to begin in two weeks. As soon as we reached agreement, I paid the Agency Fee and received all my tutor's details (ie: telephone number, address, etc). We are due to begin our lessons very soon and I am really looking forward to it.
Easy to use, found an excellent music tutor close to where I live. Top service
I am really very pleased with the service given by first tutors. We have found an excellent GCSE Maths tutor that is professional and affordable. I would most certainly recommend and use for other subjects.
Verity is amazing abs exceeded our expectations. Great with our daughter and teaching her so much. Lots of fun learning
Very efficient, convenient and professional . Easy to use, lots of choice. I have yet to meet with the tutor I have chosen, but she is very helpful and professional. I'm happy with the service so far, Thank you.
We managed to organise someone really quickly and are so glad that we did. Thomas is absolutely wonderful. He’s going above and beyond and obviously cares. He is utterly professional in his approach and is extremely knowledgeable. He is making a massive difference to our son. We think the finding fee charged by the company was reasonable.
My son attended 2 lessons and he advised he found difficulties in audio system used in online class. There is no negative feedback on the contents of the class but he found hard to get the audio cleared to him. Hence, we will not continue.
First Tutors is rated 4.59 based on 7,802 reviews