First Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Tutors
Read First Tutors Reviews

About First Tutors:

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2018, 90% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Tell us how First Tutors made you happy
First Tutors is very useful in helping us find a Tutor who is efficient. First Tutors is my first choice when I am looking for a tutor.
Very good site for sourcing and browsing tutors. The site itself is a bit bugg at times. Clicking on certain elements takes you to an unexpected page sometimes. So it's a little challenging to navigate, but overall, it works sufficiently to help you choose a tutor.
There was a good range of tutors and their resumes were clear and useful.
Really easy to find an excellent tutor for piano locally . Very pleased 😀
Very efficient and easy service. Well done
I found the website really easy to use and contact tutors.
The tutor was polite, professional and knew the subject.
The web site was easy to follow and helpful steps. Found a tutor quickly and in my area. Thank you.
I wasn't expecting to find a Spanish Tutor this easy! I am delighted with progress, but my Tutor had to return to Spain for personal reasons. Excellent service.
First tutors was simple and easy to use. Found the tutor I needed without any problems
Excellent service
A very easy and efficient process to find someone to help me.
Don’t fully rely on the persons bio of themselves as I don’t think it matches up to the person. It’s a shame you can’t meet them first before committing to paying. Not sure how fully vetted the tutors are by the company as I was disappointed by the tutor we arranged to see.
Dear Helen,

Thank you for your feedback.

I see that you haven't contacted our customer service team to alert us regarding your disappointment with your tutor. We do have a process to follow so that you can obtain another tutor free of charge. We ID check all tutors, collect references and verify qualifications but as tutors are self employed they are responsible for the information they publish on their profiles. I will contact you now via email so we can collect further information and offer you another tutor.

Kind regards
Customer Service Team
First Tutors.
First Tutors helped my daughter and I find the exact tutor we were looking for which was a specific requirement at A level standard, swiftly , efficiently and informatively by an easy to use email system. We felt the finding fee was very reasonable and well worth the money as we were not paying a tutor who was not right for us.
Very easy to use. All of the tutors I contacted responded promptly and spent time to explain their approach.
I am very happy ..Yes I feel positive about my first vocal day and I feel assured that my Tutor is reputable , written in the reviews ..All good ..Thank you
Good to see that at least a site is available where you can find tutors information. Very good process, response and connectivity are also very good. Good arrangement. Only the pay charge to get the tutor's info is very high.
Great app. Very easy to use and great selection of Tutors.
Excellent selection of tutors with detailed info about them. However, if more than one tutor is required, for different subjects, it can be quite expensive.
Excellent service, quick responses and clear communication
Brilliant. Very patient and a great teacher.
First Tutors is rated 4.57 based on 6,777 reviews