First Tutors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend First Tutors

About First Tutors: Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2013, 96% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Paul B
Paul B

Would recommend.
Easy process, apply, get offers of tutors, choose, pay, get going.
Brenda S
Brenda S
Verified Buyer

I've used this website twice and its so easy to use and best of all I've had 2 very good tutors as an outcome. much quicker and easier than relying on word of mouth / people to send you their tutors details ( as they clearly state they have a great tutor you should use but are then reluctant to share incase the tutor gets too busy ???
Robert S
Robert S
Verified Buyer

I found First Tutors very easy to use I had struggled to find Russian tuition and within a few hours I was signed up and my first session booked it was that simple.
Thank you.
Hui D
Verified Reviewer

Easy to use and relyable. I found a tutor quite quickly.
Jabbar H
Verified Reviewer

Not bad for a first try. Found a professional tutor just round the corner, so all has ran smoothly to be honest. Tutor has visited our son at the time stated....website is user friendly and good to navigate.
Tracey H
Verified Reviewer

I have used this website 3 or 4 times now over the years and I find it a really useful tool to find tutors to fit your needs. All the tutors I have used have been excellent.
Sabrina C
Verified Reviewer

I found this an excellent site if you are looking for one to one tutors, rather than having to arrange evening classes for a child who has already spent most of the day at school, and a huge bill to pay. First Tutors allows you to pick a tutor to suit your requirements, and once a tutor has accepted your request, you can get to know them or at lest have an idea of what they can be with your child. You can tailor your preferences and requirements. I am very impressed with First Tutors, it's be the answer to my prayers.
Celine C
Verified Reviewer

The service was exactly as advertised and very efficient. I would highly recommend First Tutors.
Anna T
Verified Reviewer

Michelle has been very helpful in all communication and gave our daughter a very stimulating and relevant first session.
Angela W
Verified Reviewer

Easy to navigate, lots of choice and posted reviews to accurately obtain the best tutor for your needs.
Louise C
Verified Reviewer

Great service it's straightforward to use the website and you can see the profiles of qualified tutors. I was contacted initially by all 3 tutors that I was interested in within 24 hours. I made my choice and it was a quick and easy transaction for the one off introductory payment to see my chosen tutors contact details. I was contacted by tutor almost immediately after that payment and we had a discussion about my sons requirements for study. Overall very impressed so far, would recommend.
Patrick H
Verified Reviewer

The system helped me place my requirements so that interested tutors could contact me. Worked very well.
Alistair O
Verified Reviewer

Easy to access tutor options backed up by CV and reviews and locations to suit!
Sarah I
Verified Reviewer

Very efficient system and most helpful process instructions.
Precious C
Verified Reviewer

It was very easy to get a tutor.
Jennifer C
Verified Reviewer

Excellent way to search for and find a tutor based on your location, level, and particular needs. We found a Chinese tutor near us and were able to see her qualifications and introduction ahead of time. Very pleased with this service.
Ashling L
Verified Reviewer

This is my first experience of using a tutor a day first tutors Ireland is an amazing service. It allowed me to find a tutor nearby and see their profile before committing. I was however confused with the "buy a tutor" section. Overall very happy with the service
Samantha E
Verified Reviewer

Quick efficient service. Good information about the tutor so an effective decision can be made on the most suitable tutor for your needs.
Leigh M
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service. Good selection of tutors. Introductory fee a bit steep
Sarah E
Verified Reviewer

Easy to use and found the music tutor we wanted.
Brooke K
Verified Reviewer

Monica is a great tutor she really helped me understand my NCEA maths level 1 Algebra questions thank you
Sonia A
Verified Reviewer

A professional site and easy to navigate.
Ann J
Verified Reviewer

I would not have found a tutor within driving distance of where I live without First Tutors. The site was easy to use and my tutor is very friendly and lovely to spend time with. I am enjoying my learning experience.
First Tutors is rated 4.62 based on 3,415 reviews