First Position Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend First Position

How would you rate First Position?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service. Great item and at a very good price. My daughter loves her new tutu."
Sarah Wintle
Sarah Wintle
Verified Buyer
"Lovely shoes, great quality and fast delivery. Happy with my purchase. Thank you First position"
Tracy Green
Tracy Green
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with engraved medal for daughter and quality time delivery will use again for definitely"
Lynda Heptinstall
Verified Buyer
"The choice, and you stocked the ballet slippers my daughter wanted."
"Great service! Delivery quick and packaging in tacked. Love my shoes."
"Good delivery and accurate size"
Julia Frances
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived very quickly and was exactly what I wanted. I ordered the black lace up jazz shoes with suede soles, they are really comfortable."
"So far, wonderful extremely stretchy but still tight completely split proof. Good Purchase"
Linda Parsons
Verified Buyer
"First position are very good with their after sales, one of my items didn't have the belt inside the packaging I emailed First Position and within 2 days I had a replacement. Very Good"
Peter Woods
Verified Buyer
"Efficient service and good quality"
Susan Schulman
Verified Buyer
"Lovely product, easy ordering, swift and efficient delivery. Perfect in every way."
"Very quick an efficient delivery of item purchased"
"Super fast service, happy with product."
Anuraj Thapa
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service. Item exchanged and arrived in time. Fast delivery service. Very impressed."
"My jazz shoes fit perfectly and are so comfortable! I received my order after only a few days of ordering. Thank you."
Lara Howland
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived promptly and in good condition"
Thank you for your review Lara. We are pleased you are happy with the speed of your delivery. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"Reassuring customer advisor"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased you are happy with the customer service received by our team. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
Valeria Ficaj
Verified Buyer
"Happy with quality, quick delivery, fantastic prices !"
Thank you for your review Valeria. We are pleased you are happy with the speed of your delivery. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"Really pleased with the products I’ve purchased & prompt delivery too. Thank you"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased you are happy with the speed of your delivery. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
Sam Aylieff
Verified Buyer
"Free returns and exchanges, which is fantastic when you are buying online."
Thank you for your review Sam. We are pleased you are happy our free returns and exchange process. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"Very fast delivery, excellent product, quality fantastic"
"Excellent service, prompt delivery. I will use this company again"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased you are happy with the service received and the speed of the delivery. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"Brilliant"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased you are happy with the service received. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
First Position is rated 4.74 based on 1,252 reviews