First Position Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend First Position

Tell us how First Position made you happy

"Fast delivery and great customer service. They didn’t have the shoes I wanted in stock but I emailed and they told me when they would have the exact size I needed and when."
"Very efficient service. Great item and at a very good price. My daughter loves her new tutu."
Sarah Wintle
"Lovely shoes, great quality and fast delivery. Happy with my purchase. Thank you First position"
"I am pleased with the shoes but suggest a size larger than normal shoes only worn them but found them ok"
"Excellent service and easy to order, delivery prompt"
"Excellent service so quick delivery could not have asked for more."
"Great quality shoes, delivered quickly and cheaper than the local dance shop!"
"Delighted wit my new black leather ballet shoes."
"Ordered white ballet shoes for my grand daughter which were a lovely soft leather and arrived in a couple of days. The price was also very reasonable what more could you want!"
"Ordered tap shoes for my granddaughter for Christmas. Excellent service and very quick delivery Thank you"
"Very quick dispatch with helpful text & emails to track (speedy) delivery. All good!"
"Very good service, quick delivery, purchase is of excellent quality , unfortunately size was too small, returns service excellent looking forward to receiving the larger size, would definitely use First Position in the future and would recommend to friends and family."
"Very fast and efficient service. Admin team was most helpful as i had my old address on paypal and they sent my order to the right address, after i informed them. Thank you so much!"
"I ordered two pairs for my daughters ballet performance. It was vital they were pink. But both pairs arrived and even though the box and ad say pink, the tights are definitely peach. Missold. We couldn’t use these for the performance and instead had to wear old ones. Otherwise the tights are good quality."
"Very happy with the service from first position. Delivery was fast and was notified when item was dispatched. Only negative is the mark up on the price, almost £20 more than the cost on the brand site, the only reason I bought it here was because it was out of stock everywhere else!"
"Great service my daughters skirt and leotard arrived in good time and she is thrilled with them"
"Excellent. Quick, efficient service. Good quality leather with elastic already in place - very soft and comfortable around the toes for dancing. Would highly recommend - bought 1 and a half sizes up and fit was very good."
"Good products speedy service."
"Quick delivery good quality leotard"
"Thanks for a fast efficient service."
"Quality products at great prices with top customer service - my 'go to' for all my dance requirements."
"Very happy with the shoes,fit perfectly.Great service from First Position,and will definitely buy from here again."
"Excellent products at great prices. Very quick delivery. Would highly recommend."
First Position is rated 4.73 based on 1,532 reviews