First Position Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend First Position

Tell us how First Position made you happy

Susana Varao
"Very Happy with my order of 1st position Ballet Canvas split sole for my 3 years old . Good quality ,comfortable and Good price . Highly recommended"
"Fast delivery and great customer service. They didn’t have the shoes I wanted in stock but I emailed and they told me when they would have the exact size I needed and when."
"Very efficient service. Great item and at a very good price. My daughter loves her new tutu."
"Although this product was more expensive than other companies that sell my item it wa super fast delivery and I was always updated on the where abouts of my parcel which I appreciate."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased you are happy with the speed of your delivery. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"Fantastic service and brilliant choice of dancing goods."
Thank you for your review Julie. We are pleased you are happy with your order. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"Ordered a ballet leotard, tights and shoes for my little girl's first ballet lesson. All beautiful quality and arrived very quickly."
"I am very pleased with the ballet shoes I bought for my granddaughter they fit her a treat so good to be able to get the wider fit. The delivery was as promised and very quick. I would not hesitate to use you again. Many thanks."
Thank you for your review Susan. We are pleased you are happy with the speed of your delivery. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"I have had to return the dancing shoes ordered because the sizing is so inaccurate."
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you had to return the shoes due to the sizing. Please feel free to call our customer services team on 033 0333 0222, where one of our advisers can try to assist you.
"Very good quality and delivery quick."
Thank you for your review Amy. We are pleased you are happy with the speed of your delivery. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"Quick delivery. Good standard of product. Some items ridiculously long though!"
"Received a pair of shoes with faulty. The insole was not sitting proper, but slide and sticked to the side. Toes were bended when trying on due to the insole running into the wrong place. Returned."
Thank you for your review Xiaoyan. Please accept our apologies the shoes you have received are faulty. Should you ever have any problems in the future please contact us straight away so we can try and resolve the problem as soon as possible for you. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"Really easy to navigate website. Stock control up to date. Opted for next day delivery as needed several pairs of new convertible ballet tights ready for shows alongside dance underwear and everything came correctly and well packaged. Great service !"
Thank you for your review Rachel. We are pleased you are happy with the speed of your delivery. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"Great dance wear and delivered very promptly."
Thank you for your review Diane. We are pleased you are happy with the speed of your delivery. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"Lovely lovely order. Colour was a little different (but still good). Customer service was amazing. One suggestion: maybe use dancers or ambassadors to model the products, and not in studios? I'd love to see the product I'm action before I purchase. Love!"
Thank you for your review Erika. We are pleased you are happy with your order. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"Good website. Tracking package easy. Parcel came quickly."
Hi Judy,

Thank you for your review. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
Thank you for your review Judy. We are pleased you are happy with the speed and tracking of your order. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"Great price, excellent quality leotard, fast delivery."
Thank you for your review Samantha. We hope you will shop with us again soon :)
"Very pleased with the purchases from this firm. The quality is superb. Very prompt delivery too. I would thoroughly recommend them and will be shopping with First Position in the future."
Thank you for your review Angela. We are pleased you are happy with the speed of your delivery. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"Product correct, efficient delivery."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased you are happy with your order. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"After an initial hiccup, First Position made right an error with speed and goodwill. Thank you"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased you are happy with customer service received. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"I order black footless tights in s/m for my size 8 daughter they are very small more petite than s/m. The leotard was a good fit however some of the stitching is not great, we are kept both items as needed for the next day but not sure how long the stitching will hold in places. Ordering and delivery was all very easy and the item was delivered on time."
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that the stitching is poor on the leotard. We would like to look into this for you, please could you send a photo of the problem to help@firstposition.com.
"It's Excellent Service Just Want To Know Delivery Date when I wil Receive my Product"
Thank you for your review Sherzad. I can confirm that your order was dispatched on 03/04/2019 and can take around 15 working days to be delivered therefore should arrive around 3rd May. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
"Didn't know I ordered shoes but thanks for letting g me know ill be checking with my bank"
Hello Phillip, we have spoken to your wife who has confirmed that she placed the order and you are now aware. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, first position
"Excellent quality ballet shoes, superb fit. Quick postage. Will definatly use again."
Thank you for your review Lisa. We are pleased you are happy with the speed of your delivery. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future :)
First Position is rated 4.72 based on 1,630 reviews