First Position Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend First Position

How would you rate First Position?

"Fast delivery and great customer service. They didn’t have the shoes I wanted in stock but I emailed and they told me when they would have the exact size I needed and when."
"Very efficient service. Great item and at a very good price. My daughter loves her new tutu."
Sarah Wintle
"Lovely shoes, great quality and fast delivery. Happy with my purchase. Thank you First position"
"Had to cancel one order refund within 2 days. Made a new order received in 2 days. Excellent service"
Posted 1 hour ago
Dear Ann, thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with the speed of the return and the delivery. We hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.
Posted 6 minutes ago
"Excellent service exactly as advertised"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your order and the service you have received. We hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.
"As usual, an extremely high standard of customer service from the sales team and the follow up confirmation, despatch details were excellent."
Dear Terry thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your order and the customer service which you have received. We hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.
"The delivery was very prompt the item was exactly as described I will be using first position again for my daughters dance gear."
Dear Amanda thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your order and the description of the items you have ordered. We are glad to hear that you intend to keep using first position in the future.
"Fantastic product fast and efficient service my daughter is very pleased with all her items."
Dear Sarah thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your order and that your daughter likes the items. We hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.
"tutu very well made, nice material, very fast service."
Dear Marieann thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with the Tutu which you have ordered and the delivery. We hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your order and the customer service which you received. We hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.
"Looked like the photo and arrived in good time."
Dear Maureen thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your order and the delivery. We hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.
"I would not order from this company ever again. Ordered tap shoes on 23 sept arrived quickly. However they were clearly not an adult size. They looked like a pair of child’s shoes. I Returned them immediately. I have made numerous calls all telling me how busy they are and sent 2 copies of postage and still not have not received My refund. It is now the 16th Oct???? Where is my money ? You advertised adult shoes when they obviously are not?"
Dear Mrs J, thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies that you have had to wait for your refund for so long. I can see that your refund should have been processed to you at the beginning of the week and this should hopefully be with you shortly if not already. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
"The website was misleading and I interpreted the size chart as UK sizes. In fact, the product delivered was US size. I bought the product in the UK. I won't use this company again."
Dear Reiko, thank you for your review. Please accept our apologies that the sizing chart on our website is confusing and that the wrong size has been sent to you, please would you be able to send us a picture of the shoes which you have received to help@firstposition.com and we will be able to look into this for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
"Great for money & served the purpose. Very well packaged. Brilliant!"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your order and the packaging of your order. We hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.
"I placed my first order with first position last week, my order arrived quickly and i am satisfied with my purchase."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your order and the delivery. We hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.
"Shoes are good quality and service was prompt"
Dear Leanne thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your order and the service which you received. We hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.
"Excellent service ! Delivered within 3 days for standard delivery and the leotard was per the product description. Would definitely order from you again ."
Dear Marie thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your order and the delivery. We hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.
"Yet again the shoes received did not match my order. This is the 2nd time this has happened, refunds are very slow. 13 days and the girl on the phone was unsure if they’d received the return despite me checking Royal Mail tracking etc"
"Excellent speedy service. Simple to order. I have bought many pairs of jazz shoes for members of the class I attend. They always arrive in good time and the recipients are delighted with them. Thank you!"
"Exceptional Service & Quality products. Will recommend and use again & again 😀"
Dear Neelam thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your order and thank you for recommending us in the future. We hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.
"Efficient ordering process and delivery. Great shoes for very reasonable price"
Dear Helen thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your order and the delivery of your shoes. We hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.
"Love the colourful leggings and great service. Thank you."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your order and the service which you have received. We hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.
"Grand daughter very pleased with fit, well made too"
Dear Denise thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your order and the fit. We hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.
First Position is rated 4.74 based on 1,485 reviews