First Position Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend First Position

How would you rate First Position ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Very efficient service. Great item and at a very good price. My daughter loves her new tutu."
Sarah Wintle
Sarah Wintle
Verified Buyer
"Lovely shoes, great quality and fast delivery. Happy with my purchase. Thank you First position"
Tracy Green
Tracy Green
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with engraved medal for daughter and quality time delivery will use again for definitely"
Jo Crossley
Verified Buyer
"I ordered two leotards both came very quickly and my little girls were very happy. Their gym coaches commented on how nice they were. Very happy and will definitely be back for more"
Louise Tyson
Verified Buyer
"Received the items the day after I ordered them. The items were lovely. Would definitely order from here again."
Paul Miller
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering and speedy delivery. Item exactly as described. Thanks!"
"Great service, fantastic price. Thank you"
"Excellent service and shoes were delivered within 4 days. Website quick and easy to use."
Abby Marshall
Verified Buyer
"I had an issue with the items I purchased but the brilliant customer services team sorted it out almost instantly and I received the replacement items the next day. Their help was very much appreciated!"
"Got own brand ballet shoes. They get the job done. For the price, I think they are durable enough and they look and feel nice. They are thin compared to expensive ballet shoes, but this is our second pair and we have never had a problem with holes or anything. Can't be beat for the price!"
"I found the website easy to navigate, a smooth process from start to finish"
"I bought 2 gymnastics leotards and 1 pair of shorts for my 7 year old daughter. All products true to size and good quality and she absolutely loved them! Speedy delivery and goid communication all the way. Will definately use First Position again!"
"Fantastic service speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend Good range of products and good prices."
"Purchase arrived very quickly.šŸ‘ Thank you"
Oonagh Stobie
"Good quality"
"excellent speed of delivery"
"Fantastic service, came on time ready for my audition ! Thank you :)"
Stacey Givens
Verified Buyer
"Their kids gymnastics clothes are lovely very happy with my daughter's leotard and leggings."
"I was unable to use the discount code that I’d been sent with a previous order."
Tracy Hewitt
"Good delivery"
"On time and top quality. Thanks, I have one happy little girl."
Owens Eileen
Verified Buyer
"Please refer to the review I wrote via Google"
Gill Eagle
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service and delivery to New Zealand. Great quality products - very happy with service - thank you!"
First Position is rated 4.74 based on 1,386 reviews