First Call Debt Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Call Debt Solutions
Telephone, Live Chat
Read First Call Debt Solutions Reviews

About First Call Debt Solutions:

Here at First Call Debt Solutions, we understand how unmanageable debt affects our customers and how difficult it can be to discuss money worries or to know how to regain financial control when keeping up with payments has become a problem. Our small and friendly UK advice team are great listeners, with many years of combined experience providing debt advice to UK customers experiencing financial difficulties. First Call Debt Solutions pride ourselves on being friendly, empathetic, straightforward and professional – fairness to customers is at the heart of everything we do.

enquiries@firstcalldebtsolutions.co.uk

The Shakespeare Centre, 45-51 Shakespeare Street

Tell us how First Call Debt Solutions made you happy
Excellent service, pleasure to to communicate with.
Taking the first step was difficult. I thought the conversation would feel awkward but it really wasn’t. Abby is amazing he made me feel at ease there was no awkwardness I was just happy to off load. It feels like the world has been lifted off our shoulders. thank you so much
Clear, helpful and above all friendly
Excellent service. Professional with a caring attitude. Made me feel totally at ease. Slept well for the first time in ages. I would highly recommend this Company. Dealt with Abby and Claire.
10 out 10!! This is the best news I got, helping me with my debt I can only be very grateful and I appreciate that I finally found real help. I want to thank you very much for this opportunity to make me smile again! Thank you !!
Very smooth. Good understanding of what needed to be done.
Very good and very helpful
Very helpful and make everything so easy
You are Best very Helpful thank you
I felt comfortable an very easy to talk to
Reassurance was key to the way he handled my situation. Was very well mannered and related to me on a personal level.
Excellent so far. Abby is a credit to the team
Very helpful and great advice provided.
Abby was more than helpful and took my life into account to help, I didn't feel like another phone call it felt unique and I'm truly grateful for everything done today!
I have been in my debt plan for over a year now, it was the best thing I ever did. I have full control of my money now and just have 1 payment to my debts instead of 7-8 that I had before. I have no stress with any of my debt now thanks to Abby and the team. Don’t wait around like I did, Abby was great with me. Forever grateful.
Would recommend to anyone with debts in my position. I had bailiffs making my life unbearable. I have now been given a new fresh start to my life. Thank you.
Very helpful and understanding. Nothing was too much trouble
Very understanding. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. Wish I had sorted sooner.
First call was very fast to respond to me via sms to arrange a appointment at my convenience. Abby who dealt with my plan was very friendly and proffesional and really made me feel at ease, as approching any one for help is not easy for anyone. After talking with abby i felt everything is going to be ok and i can move on with my life. I would reccomend first call to anyone who is struggling don,t sit and worrie all day give them a call.
Absolutely brilliant helped me out so much and always ready to help if I needed it brilliant
First Call Debt Solutions is rated 4.87 based on 371 reviews