First Call Debt Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Call Debt Solutions
Telephone, Live Chat
Read First Call Debt Solutions Reviews

About First Call Debt Solutions:

Here at First Call Debt Solutions, we understand how unmanageable debt affects our customers and how difficult it can be to discuss money worries or to know how to regain financial control when keeping up with payments has become a problem. Our small and friendly UK advice team are great listeners, with many years of combined experience providing debt advice to UK customers experiencing financial difficulties. First Call Debt Solutions pride ourselves on being friendly, empathetic, straightforward and professional – fairness to customers is at the heart of everything we do.

enquiries@firstcalldebtsolutions.co.uk

The Shakespeare Centre, 45-51 Shakespeare Street

Tell us how First Call Debt Solutions made you happy
Fabulous Service, very helpful,
Highly recommended
Abby was really helpful & very plesant
Made easier because very friendly.
Abby was very helpful and explained everything really well. I feel like a great weight has been lifted. Very professional service.
Advicer was lovely to talk too and very helpful.
He was very helpful and very polite
The guy I spoke to was so genuine and understanding, I feel so relieved that my debt is now all under control and I can breathe again with no more stress.
Abby was so understanding and listened to me. I wish I had sorted my debts out sooner. I can’t thank you enough. Will recommend to anyone.
The agent that has been dealing with my case, Abby, has been a great help and very understanding I would highly recommend anyone to deal with him in the future.
I found Abby to be very helpful, and reassuring, with my needs and advise what is best for me. Thank you.
Excellent company, abby very helpful and very good at making you understand what they do and how they can advise me. Claire is very helpful and calm made me realise life is to short to worry when you have people like first call debt solutions to help Excellent customer care ❤
Couldn't of been more helpful, you could tell from his voice that he actually cares and understands what your going through, not sure if I'm allowed to to say his name ,but thanks abby.
Abby is very polite and positive about my debt.
I can highly recommend Abby as he talked me through everything clearly and responded promptly. Made me feel at ease and no judgement.
Hi
Abi was professional and helpful to the fullest degree
I hope that what was said comes to a helping end to my worries !
Has put my mind arrest for the time being !
Clive
Abey was very supportive and helpful, thank you so much for all your professional help 👍
Very good help
Abby the adviser who dealt with me is amazing, no judgement and so helpful! Very knowledgeable man
Spoke with a lovely gentleman named Abby. I feel like all my worries have been taken away and my life has been saved!! Excellent service and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much!
Very helpful