First Call Debt Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Call Debt Solutions
Telephone, Live Chat
Read First Call Debt Solutions Reviews

About First Call Debt Solutions:

Here at First Call Debt Solutions, we understand how unmanageable debt affects our customers and how difficult it can be to discuss money worries or to know how to regain financial control when keeping up with payments has become a problem. Our small and friendly UK advice team are great listeners, with many years of combined experience providing debt advice to UK customers experiencing financial difficulties. First Call Debt Solutions pride ourselves on being friendly, empathetic, straightforward and professional – fairness to customers is at the heart of everything we do.

enquiries@firstcalldebtsolutions.co.uk

The Shakespeare Centre, 45-51 Shakespeare Street

Tell us how First Call Debt Solutions made you happy
I felt comfortable an very easy to talk to
Reassurance was key to the way he handled my situation. Was very well mannered and related to me on a personal level.
Excellent so far. Abby is a credit to the team
Very helpful and great advice provided.
Abby was more than helpful and took my life into account to help, I didn't feel like another phone call it felt unique and I'm truly grateful for everything done today!
I have been in my debt plan for over a year now, it was the best thing I ever did. I have full control of my money now and just have 1 payment to my debts instead of 7-8 that I had before. I have no stress with any of my debt now thanks to Abby and the team. Don’t wait around like I did, Abby was great with me. Forever grateful.
Would recommend to anyone with debts in my position. I had bailiffs making my life unbearable. I have now been given a new fresh start to my life. Thank you.
Very helpful and understanding. Nothing was too much trouble
Very understanding. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. Wish I had sorted sooner.
First call was very fast to respond to me via sms to arrange a appointment at my convenience. Abby who dealt with my plan was very friendly and proffesional and really made me feel at ease, as approching any one for help is not easy for anyone. After talking with abby i felt everything is going to be ok and i can move on with my life. I would reccomend first call to anyone who is struggling don,t sit and worrie all day give them a call.
Absolutely brilliant helped me out so much and always ready to help if I needed it brilliant
Fabulous Service, very helpful, Highly recommended
Abby was really helpful & very plesant
Made easier because very friendly.
Abby was very helpful and explained everything really well. I feel like a great weight has been lifted. Very professional service.
Advicer was lovely to talk too and very helpful.
He was very helpful and very polite
The guy I spoke to was so genuine and understanding, I feel so relieved that my debt is now all under control and I can breathe again with no more stress.
Abby was so understanding and listened to me. I wish I had sorted my debts out sooner. I can’t thank you enough. Will recommend to anyone.
The agent that has been dealing with my case, Abby, has been a great help and very understanding I would highly recommend anyone to deal with him in the future.
First Call Debt Solutions is rated 4.87 based on 362 reviews