First Call Debt Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Call Debt Solutions
Telephone, Live Chat
Read First Call Debt Solutions Reviews

About First Call Debt Solutions:

Here at First Call Debt Solutions, we understand how unmanageable debt affects our customers and how difficult it can be to discuss money worries or to know how to regain financial control when keeping up with payments has become a problem. Our small and friendly UK advice team are great listeners, with many years of combined experience providing debt advice to UK customers experiencing financial difficulties. First Call Debt Solutions pride ourselves on being friendly, empathetic, straightforward and professional – fairness to customers is at the heart of everything we do.

enquiries@firstcalldebtsolutions.co.uk

The Shakespeare Centre, 45-51 Shakespeare Street

Tell us how First Call Debt Solutions made you happy
Spoke with a lovely gentleman named Abby. I feel like all my worries have been taken away and my life has been saved!! Excellent service and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much!
Very helpful
Great service and excellent help and advice
Abby, is honestly the kindest and most helpful person I have ever spoken to. I am in debt up to my eyes as a single parent, my mental health has been badly affected to the point I can’t sleep or eat. The first time I got off the phone to Abby I felt a massive weight rising off me and I slept well for the first time in over a year. I honestly can’t thank him enough for the advice and genuinely having my best interest. I suffer some a lot of anxiety, Abby was just so understanding and helpful I really can’t thank him enough.
Abby and Claire are very helpful, and give you a all they information that you need. Always available for any questions you may have.
Friendly and helpful.
Absolutely brilliant!!
Abby was so kind considerate and understanding to our needs. Very knowledgeable and extremely sympathetic. I honesty can’t believe we have suffered this long without seeking help before. Massive Thank you. And very much recommend everyone who is in the same boat to get in touch with you.
Excellent advice provided by a very knowledgeable employee. Easy to talk to, understanding and friendly
Absolutely fantastic and lovely who we spoke to, made it all easy and relaxed xx
very helpful ,answered all my questions ,and talked me through and discussed different options
Friendly and extremely helpful.
The service is excellent! I felt listened to and looked after from start to finish. Very professional
First Call Debt Solutions 5 star review on 16th April 2020
Fantastic service would recommend to everyone
Brilliant service
Will good for me
Can't fault excellent service from day one. Abbey was great put you at ease from the momen you spoke to home.would highly recommend there services
Very good
Brilliant, helpful, friendly, A special thank you to Abby and Claire,
Friendly. Professional. Non judgemental. Put my mind at rest.
Fantastic people friendly and very understanding, none judgemental and happy to help in every way.
First Call Debt Solutions is rated 4.86 based on 333 reviews