First Call Debt Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Call Debt Solutions
Telephone, Live Chat
Read First Call Debt Solutions Reviews

About First Call Debt Solutions:

Here at First Call Debt Solutions, we understand how unmanageable debt affects our customers and how difficult it can be to discuss money worries or to know how to regain financial control when keeping up with payments has become a problem. Our small and friendly UK advice team are great listeners, with many years of combined experience providing debt advice to UK customers experiencing financial difficulties. First Call Debt Solutions pride ourselves on being friendly, empathetic, straightforward and professional – fairness to customers is at the heart of everything we do.

enquiries@firstcalldebtsolutions.co.uk

The Shakespeare Centre, 45-51 Shakespeare Street

Tell us how First Call Debt Solutions made you happy
I was very impressed with the service. The adviser was very helpful. The solution offered me to solve my problem was wonderful. I would recommend First Call Debt Solutions to anyone to give them a try.
Nice customer service
Excellent service
Wow this company is amazing, they helped me to get my life back together abby with Claire put me at ease straight away and going through covid times and loosing family made me reevaluate my life for my family ,life to short to worry about debt get in touch with these fabulous people first call debt solutions, first class company
Abby was lovely
An excellent all round service
very good costumer service, adviser was easy to talk to i felt comfortable and relaxed by talking with the senior adviser.
It was cordial, respectful, professional and with the ability to listen carefully to what I had to say.
Fast with information and what to do
Excellent service, pleasure to to communicate with.
Taking the first step was difficult. I thought the conversation would feel awkward but it really wasn’t. Abby is amazing he made me feel at ease there was no awkwardness I was just happy to off load. It feels like the world has been lifted off our shoulders. thank you so much
Clear, helpful and above all friendly
Excellent service. Professional with a caring attitude. Made me feel totally at ease. Slept well for the first time in ages. I would highly recommend this Company. Dealt with Abby and Claire.
10 out 10!! This is the best news I got, helping me with my debt I can only be very grateful and I appreciate that I finally found real help. I want to thank you very much for this opportunity to make me smile again! Thank you !!
Very smooth. Good understanding of what needed to be done.
Very good and very helpful
Very helpful and make everything so easy
You are Best very Helpful thank you
I felt comfortable an very easy to talk to
Reassurance was key to the way he handled my situation. Was very well mannered and related to me on a personal level.
First Call Debt Solutions is rated 4.88 based on 380 reviews