First Call Debt Solutions Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend First Call Debt Solutions

About First Call Debt Solutions: If you are struggling with Debt of £5,000 or more, First Call Debt Solutions are here to put you in touch with our team of friendly and helpful Expert Debt Consultants who are here to help you to manage and take back control of your current Debt worries. Our aim is to help you regain back the control of your finances.

enquiries@firstcalldebtsolutions.co.uk

The Shakespeare Centre, 45-51 Shakespeare Street

Tell us how First Call Debt Solutions made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Abbi was amazing with helping me with my anxiety and he fully explained everything clearly to me"
"Absolutely brilliant service. Took the time to go through everything properly and even helped budget properly.DDefinitely recommended"
"I was unable to deal with First Call Debt Solutions due to dealing with some current mental health issues so a friend stepped in on my behalf with me on speaker phone. Never at any point was I left out of the conversation or ignored as if I wasn’t capable. Abby was patient and understanding and I couldn’t recommend them highly enough."
"Fantastic from beginning to end. Should have done this a long time ago."
"Brilliant service feel calm and can start living my life again would definitely recommend looking into it if you are in debt very very helpful"
"Thankyou to Claire for all of her help and advice! Very professional and friendly. Feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders!"
"Got the phone call of Abby as arranged great help & advise 5 star guy & service 👍"
"Thank you this has help me get the ball rolling again"
"I received superb advise, the consultant was very professional and informative"
"Friendly and polite, non judgemental"
"I was cheated I came our family and I got great service and a voice"
"Very helpful made me feel like I was making the right decision."
"I couldn't asked for a better consultant and really make me feel confortable and turn my bad situation to a very good one."
"Mr Saleh was very helpful and really make me feel comfortable about my situation and very polite person too"
First Call Debt Solutions is rated 4.88 based on 130 reviews