Firewood Fund Reviews

of reviewers recommend Firewood Fund

Tell us how Firewood Fund made you happy
Great quality premium logs. Easy to order, good communication and arrived exactly when they were supposed to.
Delivery arrived exactly on schedule. Wood is of excellent quality - no soft or rotten pieces. Good sized logs Waste (bark and chippings) insignificant.
Good wood and service
Excellent, reliable service. Would certainly recommend. Contact maintained from point of order through to post delivery follow up. Very happy with the product.
Great Service &woid
Excellent service - High quality logs delivered exactly as promised by a very friendly driver. Will be back for another bag when these run out.
Arrived Friday Good Service from Palletline unloaded and put in Garage had the 1.6 m bag so all set for Winter easy to order etc.
Excellent delivery and after sales service. The delivery on a pallet is a very convenient method especially in a narrow road and little space at the front of the house. I am particularly pleased with attitude of the company towards recycling of the delivery bag and how easy it was to do this. I have already recommended this company to a neighbour.
Thanks for the lovely review Caroline. More than happy to help you and your neighbour with future log deliveries 🚚
Delivered as promised with a v helpful delivery driver too. Logs are as described and seem Good quality. Would use again.
Thanks for reviewing our log delivery service
Great service, and delivered with no mess when they said. Delighted with the quality of the wood
Thanks for the review Paul. Delighted to hear you liked the quality of our hardwood supplied.
Great wood & service
Hi Nicola, pleased to hear you liked the kiln dried wood supplied. More than happy to help you with future hardwood log deliveries.
Absolutely brilliant wood and fantastic 5* Service! Highly recommend!
Thanks for the review, we are pleased you liked our kiln dried logs and service 😊
Very happy with this purchase. So easy to order, delivery to suit the customer. Pallet line driver was able to place the delivery exactly where I wanted it. The wood was as described, and in fact using my own moister meter much of the wood was below 10%. Pleased to know that the wood is from sustainable sources. I liked the idea of being able to return the bulk bag and again a very easy task. Would recommend and will use Firewood Fund again.
Thanks for the detailed review on our service and hardwood logs.
Super efficient! What a great team at Firewood. Will definitely use again. Thanks also for expressing my delivery date....30 children won’t be missing out on pizza’s now!
We hope the pizza party went to plan? Many thanks for the compliment on our service and firewood logs.
Excellent service quality wood delivered as promised, very friendly, I was worried vehicle couldn't get in my gate but Matt contacted that all was well, I will definitely order again
Thanks for the review Margaret. We are really pleased that you liked the kiln dried logs and service. We look forward to supplying you with more logs in the future!
Great friendly service , prompt delivery, good quality firewood exactly as described..
Thanks for the flattering review John. We are pleased you liked our firewood!
Excellent service and very good quality wood. The bags are returnable, which helps the environment
Thanks for the review Nigel. Pleased you liked the bag return service. We like to reuse the bags for more firewood deliveries !
You got your delivery well sorted and were accommodating re my change in delivery dates
Thanks for the review. Pleased you liked our kiln dried log delivery service!
Was a really easy process to order, I spoke with Matt as I’d mixed up the delivery dates and nothing was an issue he was more than happy to help. Will order again!
Glad to of service. We look forward to supplying you with kiln dried logs again !
The website was easy to use and delivery was easy to arrange. The delivery man was very helpful and personable and the logs burn beautifully. I would highly recommend Firewood Fund and will be using them again in the future.
Thanks for the lovely review Susie. Glad those kiln dried logs burnt well 😊