FirewoodFund Reviews

of reviewers recommend FirewoodFund

Tell us how FirewoodFund made you happy
Excellent quality wood.
Thanks for the review. We are pleased to hear you think the wood logs are top quality!
I decided to use FirewoodFund for my logs as they plant a tree for every online order. This to me made sense. They arrived on time and kept in constant contact with us for exact delivery. Would not hesitate to use them again.
Pleased to hear you used us because of our sustainable approach Marilyn. Thanks for leaving such a lovely review.
Great customer service.
Thanks for the review Saphire
Great quality logs delivered on time .Professional company ,Matt was extremely knowledgable and helpful .Highly recommend.
Excellent communication, product exactly as described and delivered when promised, within given time slot
Excellent quality firewood, with prompt friendly delivery.
Good quality logs, excellent size, delivered in timely fashion!
Efficient service and great products
Great product. Easy to order. Well delivered.
excellent service
prompt delivery
good logs
Excellent as always
Thanks so much for your positive review
Excellent wood, burns very well and the smell is wonderful!! 😀😀
Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback Jo. So pleased you are impressed with the wood you ordered from us.
Great service (and after-sales service – they contacted me to check I was happy with my delivery), and good value too. I'll definitely be using FirewoodFund again.
We're happy to hear that you found our firewood to be good value and that you'll order from us again in the future.
Service very good from ordering , communication and delivery.
Bag filled to the very top with nice looking split logs.
Can not comment on the burning as the stove has not been in use yet. If they burn as well as they smell. Happy days.
Thanks so much for the wonderful review. We're happy to hear that you are impressed with our logs and our customer service.
Great value, great service, good quality wood.
Good quality firewood, very dry and ideally sized for our pizza oven. Quick delivery and delivered exactly to where we wanted it.
We're happy to hear that our firewood was ideally sized for your pizza oven.
Expert advice and service from Matt. I have used this website previously. The wood is excellent quality and delivery was available to suit my time.
Thanks for your kind review about Matt's expert advice and customer service. We're pleased to hear that you're impressed with our wood and our delivery options.
We will always buy kiln dried logs from you. Fantastic logs and delivered when you say they will be delivered. I think we must have purchased about three lots so far and will continue to do so. Thanks very much
We're pleased that you're happy with our service and the quality of our firewood. It's great to hear that you will continue to purchase kiln dried logs from us in the future.
Great service and good quality logs. Will use FirewoodFund again in the winter.
Thank you for saying you will use FirewoodFund again in the future.
Good service as usual, and very handy getting the order at sale price. The bagged logs so easily stacked, useful when in your seventies,
Thanks for the great review. It's good that you have found the logs easy to stack.
FirewoodFund is rated 4.88 based on 293 reviews