FireText Reviews

Gareth P
FireText 5 star review on 21st December 2016
Maria
More Photos & Videos
FireText supports us with our outreach and helps us stay GDPR compliant with their smart solution
I have been using the firetext service for a short while now and am incredibly happy with the service provided! It is really easy and straight forward to use and the team are super supportive. It was so nice to receive a call and email from Lola making sure that everything is tailored to my needs and to get me started. Thank you so much FireText for making this such an easy process!
Excellent service and a great way to market. A real must have for any business in this age of digital transformation. Lola has provided excellent advice and support.
Very useful for our members
Love fire text Lola in support is always happy to help with all the technical questions right away. Great system and great integration. Would highly recommend.
Excellent. Simple to get started with great service
Very easy to use and plugs in really easily to infusionsoft. The online tutorials are easy and user friendly and the customer serviceis great - actually spoke to a real person in under 30 seconds!
Great service, makes life so much easier. Contacting all the workers and candidates is now quick and efficient. Sending an email and then a quick text halved the candidate response time.
Can't fault the service so far and the support from Firetext staff has been great too.
We have been thoroughly impressed with the service provided by FireText - the team are extremely responsive and the software is very user-friendly. We would highly recommend!
Customer service is the best
Good comms and very helpful.
Perfect easy to use system and Alex and the team are on hand at a moments notice if needed
Great system and easy to use!
I researched quite a few text services before choosing FireText - and I'm so glad I settled on these guys! FireText have the most amazing customer service, there's nothing they can't do. Alex was super helpful getting our account set up, and everything is working so smoothly on the website. Really happy.
Excellent service. Great product
Firetext are great. I talked to a couple of companies before deciding on Firetext, and it was their service that swung it for me. They were friendly, and helpful without being patronising, and even sent over an idiot proof guide to help me work their system - which is built so well even the biggest technophobe you know will be able to work it. Our account manager is friendly and attentive without being irritating, and we've seen a marked increase in turnover since we starting trialling text marketing as part of our partnership project.
Great staff and easy to use.
Unbelievably user-friendly system, very responsive staff and cost effective. I'm not sure I can more
A great tool for my small education business! I’m a piano teacher that teaches in numerous locations and really helps to keep my students and their parents up to date. For example, if I’m unwell and need to cancel their lessons I send a message to all students in a created group or If the time of their lesson has changed, it’s so easy to keep in touch with my clients. Especially handy when a new lesson bill has been produced and posted, it helps me get paid faster!

Makes everything easier!