FireText Reviews

Penryn
Cornwall

Click Here
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Easy program to get your head around and fantastic support when needed, just what we needed as a club for mass communication"
"Great service, very easy to use. Has greatly improved the efficiency of my operation. Particularly the easy of email to text is great. Full thumbs up!"
"Really easy onboarding and their customer support couldn't have been more helpful. Excited to use this new service!"
"Excellent tool for your business! Send out offers, info and anything relevant to promotion!!!!"
"Hi, After using other text marketing providers, I have been very pleased with how simple and transparent firetext is to use. The support is fantastic and I would highly recommend!"
"I signed up to Firetext and its been so simple to use. I was up and running within minutes. The team are really helpful and have checked in with me and its nice to know you are dealing with a small group who appreciate you, not a huge company who just want your money. I wish i had started using Firetext sooner, they are fab! I highly recommend them!"
"Love it! The platform is easy to use and if you need help the support team are always quick to respond and really friendly."
"Great customer service + easy to use. Staff always on hand to help with any queries. Would recommend."
"Simple and easy to use get reports and load cab files"
"Great and easy to use plus links straight into our freshdesk"
"Seems to be working well for now"
"Brilliant results from using FireText and it's so simple to use! Love the way it interacts with other packages and makes for a seamless environment for marketing and communications!"
"Quick & efficient service, behind the scenes tech also very helpful."
"On the Ball and very helpful, so much better then other companies. thank you so much for do what you do and the attention to detail is great."
"great to deal with, easy to get through to someone if you was unsure. would 100% recommend"
"We at Tempo 107.4 FM have used short code SMS messaging as one of our main means for our listeners to make direct contact with our presenters and this has become an important part of our station. This was fine until our supplier let us down and discontinued the service with no notice!!! I was recommended to look at Firetext as an alternative and was so pleased to get an instant response to our enquiry, with an opportunity to test and try the service at no cost or obligation. I was immediately taken by the very simple setup using process their control panel. I was sending and receiving texts within seconds!! Particular advantages to Firetext that we didn't have previously are: a) No Limit on the Text length (receive or send) b) A easy to understand email notification of SMS, which can be edited to show the name of regular callers. c) The simple facility to reply using the 'email to text' service just by clicking 'reply' - perfect. Everything seems to work quicker and more efficiently. Can't understand why we didn't change earlier!! Thank You Firetext."
"Superb customer support, sorted everything without any issues. Great pricing and well deserved 5 star review, would recommend to anyone."
"Great customer service, really nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend Firetext to anyone looking into SMS marketing!"
"Really good service and very easy to use."
"Accesible, Easy and saves a phone call!"
FireText is rated 4.93 based on 681 reviews