FireText Reviews

Tremough Innovation Centre
Penryn
Cornwall

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Great and simple to set up. Staff on the phone helpful and friendly. And the campaign was a success."
"We absolutely LOVE FireText! Simple to set up, incredibly flexible and an amazing price. Their keyword text system has enabled out listeners of our online radio station to easily interact with us, which has driven engagement and helped our station grow. The customer services is fast, friendly and personal to each user - we even received a welcome card! Highly recommend."
"We have been using Firetext for a while and would definitely recommend it to a friend or a colleague."
"We love firetext in our office! Very easy to use, with excellent customer service! Alex has always been there to offer excellent assistance whenever needed!"
"I love that support is very hands-on and you get help pretty much instantly. Lola has been amazing at showing me around the platform and the interface is simple and easy to use. I wish I could preview my text before sending but I guess that's ok and it might come in the future."
"Excellent service, well priced and Lola has been so helpful. Thanks"
"I love Fire Text. It has been so good for us and is helpful tool. Easy to use and the customer service is 100%. Could not recommend it highly enough. One thing I would love to see an app being introduced as that would be so handy."
"Very good and efficient."
"Great service, works as it says it will, no issues so far!"
"Excellent service, great follow up. Would highly recommend"
"Very easy to use, very efficient service from support and a fast efficient way of contacting customers."
"I am a new user of Firetext since early November and so far have been extremely pleased with the service offered by the company ans Lola to date. The pricing is very competitive and the SMS to e-mail service is very easy to use, as well as topping up your account, which is quick and easy too..."
"I can't believe I waited this long to use this system. Makes my life soooo much easier!"
"Brilliant piece of kit!"
"jeff has been a gentleman supporting our new start up. Needless to say he has created a rapport that i wont forget and will always use the company at the superb price and service, well done guys"
"East to use, great value for money to reach directly to clients."
"So easy to use. Messages sent and received almost instantly. Support available when needed. Definitely recommend"
"Awesome service. The product is fantastic and easy to use!"
"Brilliant way to contact customers in an easy and professional way. The website is user-friendly and all messages that we have sent to date have delivered to the customer with no issues. Would recommend!"
"Excellent! Fantastic service from Alex - was very helpful, has answered many of my questions and was easy to get in touch, with a quick response back. Alex is a star! The SMS marketing is very easy to use and reports are easily to analysis. I would 100% recommend firetext to anyone! Thumb up!"
FireText is rated 4.93 based on 669 reviews