FireText Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FireText
"I looked for a compatible SMS system to work with my current CRM, Having spoken with a few companies FireText (Alex) stood out amongst the rest. Alex went that extra mile to ensure that the setup was done smoothly with no hassles. Excellent customer services and very happy with the service and deal offered"
"Very easy to use with excellent help during the setup process."
"Allowed us to quickly contact clients we needed to retrieve information from and couldn't reach via a phone call, very useful to have FireText."
"Excellent fast service for a reasonable price. Setting up an account was easy as was assigning a keyword. Would recommend to anyone."
"Fantastic, personal service"
"We've only just started using Fire Text but the assistance I received from Holly at the beginning was excellent. Thank you Holly, you made everything very easy."
"Easy to use and great customer service."
"Great service from Alex - and a faultless SMS service from FireText. 100% recommend!"
"Having never used a texting service before, I was worried about choosing one I hadn't heard of before. As I browsed the website for Fire Text, I got a phone call from the team to ask if I needed any help. With the immediate contact I knew it would be worth a try. After signing up I was sent helpful email information and then a follow up call to ask if I needed assistance navigating my way around the site. I receive regular emails from the team and their customer after care is second to none. Thanks Fire Text I'm very happy with your service. 5 Stars from us."
"Easy service to use which has greatly improved the speed of replies from customers confirming delivery dates. Kesterport Limited"
"Really happy with these guys and this service. Alex was a great help, talking me through the process and packages and then hovering in the background, there when I need him but not pestering me with sales talk."
"Holly and Alex at FireText were really helpful in setting our company up with this great service."
"Outstanding customer service and a great, easy to use platform."
"Firetext is a very easy system to use and it is priced very competitively. The communication from the account manager (Alex) has been great. I would certainly recommend this product and service."
"Great way to keep in touch with customers :)"
"FireText = Friendly folks, a fiddle-free interface and it's forever fundamental to my business' marketing. Thank you"
"Great service from Alex at FireText. Always willing to help and provide user support when required."
"Very satisfied with FireText matched / beat competitors tariffs, then also gave me a further 50% top up credits for free! Couldn't thank you any more. Alex was spot on. kept me looped with everything - Gave excellent customer service. Very helpful ! Making it very easy to understand and co ordinate my way round the portal. Alex your a top lad!"
"Seriously 11 out of 10 for customer service! Firetext could give every commercial company a lesson in customer service. Alex was my dedicated helper. He called me as soon as I registered with Firetext to guide me through the process (no pushy sales technique, just help and advice). He emailed me after our chat, with links and instructions on all the things we talked about. He called me again before my campaign was due to go live to ensure I was happy and didn't need any extra help. He even sent me a thank you card through the post. This sort of customer service makes me want to send SMS campaigns just for the hell of it to show my appreciation for their help. I was opening entries to one of my companies sell-out events. Delivery of my campaign to my pre-registration list needed to be timely. I'd tested a few companies but their texts took a long time to come through. Firetext was instant so I could send customers alerts as soon as my tickets went on sale. This helped to back-up my email alerts, in case some emails got caught in people's junk - I could ensure they received the SMS alert too. The url tracking was a useful tool Alex talked me though and I used this to monitor my campaign. I've already planned to used Firetext again when my next event goes live."
"It just works. Simply"