FireText Reviews

152 Reviews
Verified Buyer

This service has been incredibly helpful for us to remind people that they have booked an event with us and has decreased the drop-out rate significantly. Thank you!
This is fantastic news, congratulations :)
Verified Buyer

I have found FireText to be extremely easy and cost effective to use.
The straight forward pricing is wonderful as is the functionality of the website.
I have always had immediate and helpful responses to my enquiries which is a breath of fresh air.
I can't fault the product or the customer service; both are excellent.
This is fantastic to hear, thanks so much!
Verified Buyer

I had a technical query relating to the FireText service as I was intending to integrate the sending of text messages with my C# application. I contacted the FireText support about this and they responded quickly and with all the information that I needed, even providing some C# code that they use for doing what I wanted.
All in all an excellent service and I would highly recommend them.
Thanks for such a fabulous review!!
Verified Buyer

Every 3/4 months we put a new group of people onto Fire Text. Sometimes we email each group as a whole but often we send texts to smaller groups within the larger group. Unfortunately it saves each group as a new list which is very annoying as we now have loads of lists. Please take a loot at our account for further info. Is there any way this could be changed please.
Thanks
Thank you for your comments, I will be sure to look into making this easier for you and email over some suggestions :)
Verified Buyer

I was blown away with firetext when I used for the first time. It's very good for the company who would love to interact with clients, employees etc. Very easy to use & you definitely won't regret it. I would recommend firetext to anyone for 1000%.
Thank you for your amazing comments, this is so great to hear
Verified Buyer

since my contact with fire-text the service has been excellent, as some one with no knowledge of this service and its potential they have helped me all the way.

Steve GPPbuilders ltd
Thanks Steve, this is brilliant to hear!
Verified Buyer

Thank you for your amazing review, it's great to hear that everything is going well!
Verified Buyer

Great service, easy to use platform and great customer service / technical support. Assisted and had us up and running, and integrated with our FreshDesk ticketing system within 30 mins :)
Fantastic to hear that FireText is working for you :)
Verified Buyer

Easy to integrate, incoming number very good value, fast and responsive
Thanks for such a fantastic review!
Verified Buyer

Only little issue is when entering a lot of numbers manually to my account, if you make a mistake you have to start the whole process again which can be frustrating with a lot of contacts.
Thanks for your feedback!
Verified Buyer

very good service, does everything you need and easy to use - uploading group contacts quick and simple and reporting very helpful. Also have very good customer service with quick responses.
Verified Buyer

Good system, easy to use and understand.
Verified Buyer

Firetext have been extremely helpful in helping us set up a workflow to manage our small business clients, tenants and customers. With their help we have been able to integrate SMS functionality into our customer service system, appointment booking system and feedback collection efforts.

They are responsive, polite, efficient and always happy to help - not to mention their platform is very easy to use and very good value for money in comparison to other sms providers.

I would not hesitate to recommend them!
Thanks for you review! It's great to hear that everything's going well :)
Verified Buyer

Firetext has been great for our business acquisition and client retention and we would be lost without it.
Verified Buyer

Set up was superfast and Holly is fab!
Verified Buyer

Great company, easy to use. Good customer service would recommend.
Verified Buyer

Excellent company and great service! I would highly recommend them.
Verified Buyer

We started working with Firetext in August 2015. Right from our initial enquiry we have received excellent customer service and always receive a very quick response to any queries that we raise. Setting the account up was simple and we love the fact that there is no contract or minimum period to adhere to. We have received some excellent feedback from our guests who really appreciate receiving useful and relevant information both before and after their stay.
Verified Buyer

Very good system and website with a useful API for our SMS marketing. The support team have be great and extremely quick with responses to any questions i've had. My only improvement would be to improve the visibility of the click through data rather than having to enter each SMS message.
Nick Knight

Firetext is great!
Simple, easy to use and efficient for any sized business.
They deliver what they promise coupled with a user friendly customer support team.
The portal does much more than send text messages, it also delivers analytics and success rate delivery analysis report.
Using the service has allowed us to benefit by allowing us to go that extra mile by adding that personal touch to our clientele.
The recently updated User Interface which is crisp and refreshing to use reflects their business.
Keep up the good work Firetext.
Many Thanks