FireText Reviews

hello@firetext.co.uk

Tremough Innovation Centre
Penryn
Cornwall

Great system and easy to use!
I researched quite a few text services before choosing FireText - and I'm so glad I settled on these guys! FireText have the most amazing customer service, there's nothing they can't do. Alex was super helpful getting our account set up, and everything is working so smoothly on the website. Really happy.
Excellent service. Great product
Firetext are great. I talked to a couple of companies before deciding on Firetext, and it was their service that swung it for me. They were friendly, and helpful without being patronising, and even sent over an idiot proof guide to help me work their system - which is built so well even the biggest technophobe you know will be able to work it. Our account manager is friendly and attentive without being irritating, and we've seen a marked increase in turnover since we starting trialling text marketing as part of our partnership project.
Great staff and easy to use.
Unbelievably user-friendly system, very responsive staff and cost effective. I'm not sure I can more
A great tool for my small education business! I’m a piano teacher that teaches in numerous locations and really helps to keep my students and their parents up to date. For example, if I’m unwell and need to cancel their lessons I send a message to all students in a created group or If the time of their lesson has changed, it’s so easy to keep in touch with my clients. Especially handy when a new lesson bill has been produced and posted, it helps me get paid faster! Makes everything easier!
Easy to use, useful metrics
Useful service and great support.
Firetext is a great platform. It has really help me to send messages to my audience at a relatively cheap price. Great customer service. I will definitely recommend this platform. Thank you!
Wonderful features and it is very easy to work with firetext.
Excellent Service
excellent support and advice
I have tried a couple of Fire Text's competitors, and have now come back to Fire Text. The customer service from Alex is paramount, and the ease of access to his knowledge and friendly vibes. Time and time again they help me get it done, and that's what SMS is all about - you don't want to get bogged down working out how to do what, you just want to fire out the message to the right people at the right time and Fire Text allows for that and so much more. Very good.
Easy set up. Great support from the team, especially Lola. We use Firetext for automatic order updates via the email to SMS function works perfectly. Would definitely recommend.
happy with everything so far. Alex has been great with additional support etc
Everything about Firetext is great! The customer service is first class and the return on the service they provide is amazing!
Great all round. Easy and simple to use. Lola is always there for support 👍
Excellent System
I have the service really simple to use and the support was really helpful when connecting to the developer API.
FireText is rated 4.93 based on 726 reviews