FireText Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FireText
"Easy integration with our CRM and great customer service from Alex."
"FireText makes our lives so much easier, it's brilliant!"
"I was completely new to this style of marketing and maybe a bit skeptical. Having used the service we managed to engage some old customers back to our purchasing our products again. Alex has also offered constant support, brilliant service!!"
"GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
"I run a internet radio station and thanks to the guys a firetext I am now receiving SMS request and dedication which has boosted my listener states each month so thank you firtext for a amazing service and would totally recommend any radio station looking for SMS services straight to you (A+ service)"
"Good service, helpful staff, It just works."
"Alex always deals in s professional manner. I didn’t have any negative issues with five text. And furthermore, Alex always calls to see if there is anything else or if there is any mistake you pointed out to us. I think this above and beyond normal service and Fire text deserve a five star rating"
"FireText has been brilliant- so much simpler than our previous SMS service!"
"Simple to use - does what we need it to! Good account support."
"I have received exceptional customer service from the moment I signing up. within minutes of registering I received a phone call from a representative to provide assistance. Very impressed. I have recommended this service to all my colleagues."
"Very easy to use text service, and helpful customer service always available to help."
"Simply, fast, efficient. It just works!!"
"I have received fantastic customer service since joining Fire Text. Alex helped me through setting up my account and showed me how to use the platform. He was very helpful and made everything easy for me. A 5 star platform with a 5 star service. Would highly recommend."
"excellent customer service. excited to be working with them."
"Really easy to use and we had a great response too! Will be using again in future!"
"We had not used this type of advertising before and Alex from start to finish helped us get it all set up, The text went out when it said it would and this was then followed up with all the feedback information we required to show our client. First Class Job and Many Thanks to Alex for all his help and Patience"
"So simple to use - easy to upload customer contact details & love that we can personalise messages with a name"
"Great service, easy to use and amazing customer service. Will definitely use again."
"Great setup and easy to use - would recommend."
"It was Alex, with whom I had a chat with. Throughout the chat, he was extremely helpful and patient - and stuck with me until I resolved my issue. This was definitely a 5 start performance - could not be more happy than your support. Great job, Alex!"
FireText is rated 4.92 based on 486 reviews