FireText Reviews

155 Reviews
Verified Buyer

I have had excellent customer service from Holly. I had a few questions starting up, and I think they were silly questions, but she was great and really helped me every step of the way. She checked up to see if everything went ok and if I had any more questions.

In addition, I found the platform itself very easy to use, The cost of the texts is very reasonable and I would recommend it to anyone.
So happy to be able to help :) Holly
Verified Buyer

We moved from another provider to firetext because it accepts 3rd party integration via API key something that makes automatic texts go out to all of our prospects after they fill a form on our website !
It's great to hear that you're happy!!
Verified Buyer

Service working as it should be and excellent customer service. Very helpful and efficient.
We're so pleased to hear that you're happy :)
Verified Buyer

This service has been incredibly helpful for us to remind people that they have booked an event with us and has decreased the drop-out rate significantly. Thank you!
This is fantastic news, congratulations :)
Verified Buyer

I have found FireText to be extremely easy and cost effective to use.
The straight forward pricing is wonderful as is the functionality of the website.
I have always had immediate and helpful responses to my enquiries which is a breath of fresh air.
I can't fault the product or the customer service; both are excellent.
This is fantastic to hear, thanks so much!
Verified Buyer

I had a technical query relating to the FireText service as I was intending to integrate the sending of text messages with my C# application. I contacted the FireText support about this and they responded quickly and with all the information that I needed, even providing some C# code that they use for doing what I wanted.
All in all an excellent service and I would highly recommend them.
Thanks for such a fabulous review!!
Verified Buyer

Every 3/4 months we put a new group of people onto Fire Text. Sometimes we email each group as a whole but often we send texts to smaller groups within the larger group. Unfortunately it saves each group as a new list which is very annoying as we now have loads of lists. Please take a loot at our account for further info. Is there any way this could be changed please.
Thanks
Thank you for your comments, I will be sure to look into making this easier for you and email over some suggestions :)
Verified Buyer

I was blown away with firetext when I used for the first time. It's very good for the company who would love to interact with clients, employees etc. Very easy to use & you definitely won't regret it. I would recommend firetext to anyone for 1000%.
Thank you for your amazing comments, this is so great to hear
Verified Buyer

since my contact with fire-text the service has been excellent, as some one with no knowledge of this service and its potential they have helped me all the way.

Steve GPPbuilders ltd
Thanks Steve, this is brilliant to hear!
Verified Buyer

Thank you for your amazing review, it's great to hear that everything is going well!
Verified Buyer

Great service, easy to use platform and great customer service / technical support. Assisted and had us up and running, and integrated with our FreshDesk ticketing system within 30 mins :)
Fantastic to hear that FireText is working for you :)
Verified Buyer

Easy to integrate, incoming number very good value, fast and responsive
Thanks for such a fantastic review!
Verified Buyer

Only little issue is when entering a lot of numbers manually to my account, if you make a mistake you have to start the whole process again which can be frustrating with a lot of contacts.
Thanks for your feedback!
Verified Buyer

very good service, does everything you need and easy to use - uploading group contacts quick and simple and reporting very helpful. Also have very good customer service with quick responses.
Verified Buyer

Good system, easy to use and understand.
Verified Buyer

Firetext have been extremely helpful in helping us set up a workflow to manage our small business clients, tenants and customers. With their help we have been able to integrate SMS functionality into our customer service system, appointment booking system and feedback collection efforts.

They are responsive, polite, efficient and always happy to help - not to mention their platform is very easy to use and very good value for money in comparison to other sms providers.

I would not hesitate to recommend them!
Thanks for you review! It's great to hear that everything's going well :)
Verified Buyer

Firetext has been great for our business acquisition and client retention and we would be lost without it.
Verified Buyer

Set up was superfast and Holly is fab!
Verified Buyer

Great company, easy to use. Good customer service would recommend.
Verified Buyer

Excellent company and great service! I would highly recommend them.
FireText is rated 4.84 based on 155 reviews