FireText Reviews

Tremough Innovation Centre
Penryn
Cornwall

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Excellent efficient service. Works very well!"
"Exactly what I was looking for...FreshDesk integration works like a champ!"
"FireText is that rare company that combines high tech with high touch ! Within minutes of logging in Alex phoned to welcome me and to see if he could help ( how did he know I'm useless at computer stuff?!), lots of hand holding to help me with my first "text alert" ...what an amazing support system . Jeff MD Pro-Glu"
"The platform is very easy to use. But for me the stand out thing has been the customer service. Constant support with everything without being too intrusive. Based on that alone I will continue to use"
"Fantastic platform, brilliant support and all round top service. A special mention to Lola for taking the time to answer my many questions which was specific to our industry. We are currently using it for our customers to confirm deliveries, and it's proving to be a big time saver as well as adding that professional touch to what we do. Special thanks for the welcome card, little touches go a long way!"
"Really simple set up with helpful advice from Dan, meant we were able to use pretty much as soon as we had signed up."
"Great application, easy to use, with excellent functions"
"Great system, takes the slog out of a text campaign."
"Easy to use and quick."
"the team went beyond my expectation to create a flawless experience"
"It's so simple to use. I really like the UX of it. My only improver would be to not have to leave an 'end date' on my scheduled messages - I'd prefer it if they'd just stop if I run out of credits or close the account."
"Excellent personal service from Alex. Very easy to use website. Sending bulk texts to all my customers is so much easier and i can see exactly who got the texts and who didn't so i can trim down my contacts so i don't waste future texts."
"This service has proved to be a really good way for us confirm appointments for people especially useful for clients who are vulnerable. fantastic service with great customer service as well."
"Great service!!!"
"love this! works so well and even sends text message using our landline number!"
"Very easy to upload contacts easy to use definitely recommend to anyone. Try it you won’t be disappointed."
"The same day I started our free trial of FireText, I received a friendly outreach call. She was wasn't pushy but offered any help or none at all, if I so preferred. After a few days, a follow-up email came through. Again, not pushy but just checking in. After playing around with the free trial credits, we decided to proceed with a top-up and have been very pleased. I had a few questions and received prompt help. The one-off situation the system couldn't support the way I hoped, the rep provided a good workaround suggestion. Really personal service that feels "local". I like that."
"Great service easy to set up"
"We’ve only been using fire text for our business for a short time now, but what we have experienced has been nothing short of amazing customer service. Alex Hale has been very attentive, answer all the questions we had. If you need to send text messages to customers or clients, regardless of the size of your business, this is the service to use!"
"Super great customer service from start to finish!! Easy to work and just a great product!"
FireText is rated 4.92 based on 639 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access