FireText Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FireText
Mike
Verified Buyer

Amazing product, amazing service!
Extremely useful marketing tool that has already brought in more business for a fraction of the cost. Highly recommended. 5*
Kate
Verified Buyer

Great customer service...very helpful and makes the whole process very easy to understand and carry out! Great service from your account manager too!
Simon
Verified Buyer

Alex. just thought I would drop by the chat window and say how well FireText is working for me! I get an automatically sent text exactly when I need sent through FireTexts API. Just Brilliant! Thank you!
Tim
Verified Buyer

As someone completely new to text message ads, I have found it easy to get going, and the support has been prompt and very helpful. A very definite thumbs up!
Verified Reviewer

Simple to use and great scheduling features
Ben C
Unverified Reviewer

Integrating FireText into our regular workflow has enabled our charity to improve our efficiency, and reduce the instances of non-attendance on our different courses and workshops. This in turn helps to improve the outcomes for families with disabled children here in Berkshire.
Steph
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service, very friendly team.
David
Verified Buyer

System is very straight forward and easy to use. Staff are always on hand to help and supprt
Andy B
Verified Reviewer

I used the chat help today and "spoke" with Alex Hale. Very helpful, understood my request, gave me timelines on what I would expect. Got the query resolved quickly. Communication was excellent throughout.
Tim
Verified Buyer

FireText are by far the easiest with which to work for development purposes (in terms of account setup and management). This goes an awful long way toward increasing uptake of services. As we continue to develop and test our application, we are confident that we can avoid problems because we know we can test with FireText.
Fundamentally, as a service that sends SMS messages, it works - none of our customers have raised issues with us as a result of messages not being sent through FireText.
Kirsty
Verified Buyer

We've used Firetext for around 2yrs and it is, now, an integral part of our business in helping us turn leads into bookings and being able to stay in contact with our clients. Firetext's support have always been helpful, both online and by phone, and we've never hesitated in recommending them or putting their name forward when leading training sessions. Thanks Firetext!
Verified Buyer

Fire Text has been the one, biggest single factor that has enabled me, as Chairman, to improve the operation of Ramsbottom Angling Association. To be able to immediately contact the majority of members has helped improve participation in the social activity of the club.
Tammy
Verified Buyer

The service does what it is supposed to do but for me where it stands out is in the after care. Holly in your support team is fantastic, she is helpful, friendly and supportive. She has managed my queries swiftly and courteously, nothing too much hassle, sounds happy in her work, a real asset to your company in my opinion.
Sophie
Verified Buyer

FireText has streamlined the way we engage with our customers. It has been a smooth process right from when our trial account was created all the way to our first paid use of the system. Alex has been a fantastic help and has been proactive from the start in ensuring we are happy with the service.
Belle
Verified Buyer

The guys at firetext are there for you, they respond quickly to my enquiries and i have recommended them to other businesses and would not use anyone else
Adam
Verified Buyer

A very simple, straightforward, and user-friendly service. I send out multiple publicity texts as part of my work for a local church, and ever since I began using Fire Text I've always been happy with the results. Thanks very much to all the staff for their work and support!
Nicky
Verified Buyer

Fire Text offer a really flexible product. Their website is full of great case studies which gives us ideas of how we can use FireText.
We have also integrated FireText with our hellpdesk provider, Freshdesk to give us SMS alerts when certain incoming emails or voicemails are received.
Finally, their Customer Care team are excellent - really friendly and helpful and they always follow up to check how things are going :)

Easy to use
Sara
Verified Buyer

Brilliant and an easy way to get a message quickly to all my customers
David
Verified Buyer

Great company to work with such a pleasure have recommended many friends and I'm sure will do very well
FireText is rated 4.90 based on 267 reviews