FireText Reviews

Tremough Innovation Centre
Penryn
Cornwall

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Unbelievably user-friendly system, very responsive staff and cost effective. I'm not sure I can more"
"A great tool for my small education business! I’m a piano teacher that teaches in numerous locations and really helps to keep my students and their parents up to date. For example, if I’m unwell and need to cancel their lessons I send a message to all students in a created group or If the time of their lesson has changed, it’s so easy to keep in touch with my clients. Especially handy when a new lesson bill has been produced and posted, it helps me get paid faster! Makes everything easier!"
"Easy to use, useful metrics"
"Useful service and great support."
"Firetext is a great platform. It has really help me to send messages to my audience at a relatively cheap price. Great customer service. I will definitely recommend this platform. Thank you!"
"Wonderful features and it is very easy to work with firetext."
"Excellent Service"
"excellent support and advice"
"I have tried a couple of Fire Text's competitors, and have now come back to Fire Text. The customer service from Alex is paramount, and the ease of access to his knowledge and friendly vibes. Time and time again they help me get it done, and that's what SMS is all about - you don't want to get bogged down working out how to do what, you just want to fire out the message to the right people at the right time and Fire Text allows for that and so much more. Very good."
"Easy set up. Great support from the team, especially Lola. We use Firetext for automatic order updates via the email to SMS function works perfectly. Would definitely recommend."
"happy with everything so far. Alex has been great with additional support etc"
"Everything about Firetext is great! The customer service is first class and the return on the service they provide is amazing!"
"Great all round. Easy and simple to use. Lola is always there for support ๐Ÿ‘"
"Excellent System"
"I have the service really simple to use and the support was really helpful when connecting to the developer API."
"Excellent service and delivered super-fast!"
"Contacted online support regarding contacts accidentally unsubscribed. Lola replied very quickly and problem was sorted within 4 hours. Excellent response. Thank you Lola and Fire Text accounts team."
"it's easy to set up, competitive price and great, attentive service from their team to get you up and running. We've just started using it as a business and it works brilliantly, we'll be extending the function to make even more use of it! Ashley Lowdon Dynamo"
"Great service!"
"Very easy to use and automatically keeps good records of who / when you have messaged people which is really useful."
FireText is rated 4.93 based on 681 reviews