FireText Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FireText
"FireText is a fantastic service that allows you to not only send messages to large contacts easily, but also tracks to see who has received it. This allows you to update contacts and always keep up to date with clients."
"Quality & Sharp product. Removes all the faff out of the process of texting clients. Report system would be better if it incorporated open rates & click rates, but I was looking for a simple point & click product which got the job done quickly & easily - and this is exactly what I got. Pleased with the service."
"As a new customer to FireText, the signup process is flawless. Perfect support from Alex on Live Chat, followed by excellent documentation meant that we were using their service quickly and we were confident enough to go live the same day."
"Pleased with the service thanks, easy to use and definitely something we'll continue to use."
"Everyone has been helpful and knowledgeable. This is our first attempt at sms campaigning and we feel safe in your hands."
"We was with Text Marketer and decided to leave them as their service was poor and we have been using Fire text for the past few weeks and its fantastic and easy to use. Also their customer service is brilliant as I would like to thank Alex at fire text for helping us out to make a new account also he showed us how to use it as well. We would recommend this to everyone."
"Easy to use"
"Alex went above and beyond. He was calm, comprehensively knowledgeable, sorted each one of my problems in turn and was utterly courteous. It is one of the most rewarding customer support interactions I have ever experienced in my nearly 40 years of working life. I shall be using you again and singing your praises."
"Portal is easy to use and reliable. Excellent service."
Christpher
Verified Buyer
"Simple to use, effective system and great individual support."
"Very simple to use! Alex was very keen to help, but the system was so simple we didn't require any help to set it up. Top product!"
"Amazing with details (eg breakdown when you text out)! Great customer service"
"I'm so impressed with the ease of firetext... uploading groups and scheduling texts couldn't be simpler. The customer support is amazing, Alex has been a great support getting me up and running."
"Easy to use, cheap, excellent layout and fab customer service - thanks for my welcome card!"
"Had an issue with trying to pay by debit card. Alex was able to raise our order manually, but it all just took a bit longer than we would have hoped. Otherwise good service."
"Excellent Customer Service and Product. Very happy"
"Really easy to set up and use, and great communication."
"The product is fantastic, simple and clear. We are already seeing the positive impact it is having on our business. Plus to top it all of the customer service is out of this world.."
"Always helpful staff and a very easy to use, reliable system"
"We are developing quite a complex solution for a client that has a lot of moving parts. Both the technical and account teams at FireText have been super agile and helpful every step of the way. Also - a big plus and what influenced our solution selection was the well documented and highly functional API. As a company that writes APIs it was a breath of fresh air to see one in the wild as well designed as this one. Thanks guys!"
FireText is rated 4.92 based on 486 reviews