FireText Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FireText
"Great service, easy to use and amazing customer service. Will definitely use again."
"Great setup and easy to use - would recommend."
"It was Alex, with whom I had a chat with. Throughout the chat, he was extremely helpful and patient - and stuck with me until I resolved my issue. This was definitely a 5 start performance - could not be more happy than your support. Great job, Alex!"
"Very impressed with Firetext. Easy to setup and I'm sure the service will have a long term impact on our bottom line. Customer support is excellent- highly recommend!"
"This is such a simple system to use for a marketing campaign. We tried it, we got results!"
"I looked for a compatible SMS system to work with my current CRM, Having spoken with a few companies FireText (Alex) stood out amongst the rest. Alex went that extra mile to ensure that the setup was done smoothly with no hassles. Excellent customer services and very happy with the service and deal offered"
"Very easy to use with excellent help during the setup process."
"Allowed us to quickly contact clients we needed to retrieve information from and couldn't reach via a phone call, very useful to have FireText."
"Excellent fast service for a reasonable price. Setting up an account was easy as was assigning a keyword. Would recommend to anyone."
"Fantastic, personal service"
"We've only just started using Fire Text but the assistance I received from Holly at the beginning was excellent. Thank you Holly, you made everything very easy."
"Easy to use and great customer service."
"Great service from Alex - and a faultless SMS service from FireText. 100% recommend!"
"Having never used a texting service before, I was worried about choosing one I hadn't heard of before. As I browsed the website for Fire Text, I got a phone call from the team to ask if I needed any help. With the immediate contact I knew it would be worth a try. After signing up I was sent helpful email information and then a follow up call to ask if I needed assistance navigating my way around the site. I receive regular emails from the team and their customer after care is second to none. Thanks Fire Text I'm very happy with your service. 5 Stars from us."
"Easy service to use which has greatly improved the speed of replies from customers confirming delivery dates. Kesterport Limited"
"Really happy with these guys and this service. Alex was a great help, talking me through the process and packages and then hovering in the background, there when I need him but not pestering me with sales talk."
"Holly and Alex at FireText were really helpful in setting our company up with this great service."
"Outstanding customer service and a great, easy to use platform."
"Firetext is a very easy system to use and it is priced very competitively. The communication from the account manager (Alex) has been great. I would certainly recommend this product and service."
"Great way to keep in touch with customers :)"
FireText is rated 4.92 based on 430 reviews