FireText Reviews

145 Reviews
Verified Buyer

Excellent way to contact our clients quickly and efficiently. Firetext staff most helpful.
Thank you, this is great to hear!
Verified Buyer

We really like using Fire Text. It has become a great addition to our promo activity. There are a couple of amendments that we would love to make the process smooth. First one being, when someone sends an inbound text with their name, it could be good to then click on that number and update the contact instead of searching for the number to then add the name in. Also it would be great if you could send pictures in the message. Finally the website seems to log you off after a few minutes, which can be annoying if you're in the middle of doing something.
Verified Buyer

This system is great. Once you have worked out what to do its straight forward allowing you to quickly pop a message over to your customers in one go!
Verified Buyer

After trying other similar text advertising sites and being utterly disappointed by the lack of innovation and poor use of technology I eventually found Fire Text and can honestly say that it beats the competition hands down.
Fantastic news!!
Verified Buyer

I run a Dental Surgery and now use text reminders for patient check-ups and can now also send a message cost-effectively if they miss an appointment. Letter templates are so easy to use and we only need to input a name, date and time. The support from Firetext is great and they are always willing to help with any problems. Patients are very happy to receive communication this way.
Thank you for such a great review, we're so pleased you're enjoying FireText :)
Verified Buyer

Whenever my business goes a little quiet, I use fire text to boost sales. Every time I use it, it works and customers book in. its also a great gentle reminder to let people know your there if they need.
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use, we were up and running in 5 minutes and have so far seen some great results using fire text
Verified Buyer

easy to set up and has worked 100% of the time, every time.
This is great, we're happy you're happy!
Verified Buyer

simple to use and very effective
Excellent to hear :)
Verified Buyer

We have found using your service really easy and slick and will definitely be integrating it more into the communications/promo work that we do.
Thank you for your review!
Verified Buyer

We recently starting using FireText to communicate to our colleagues based in the UK. The system has been very easy to use, and is an affective way to communicate issues when Email isn't available. I'd highly recommend the service for corporate emergency communications.
Thank you for your fantastic review :)
Verified Buyer

Easy to use software from any platform. Being able to communicate with our customers via text has added another dimension to our sales. If you are not texting your customers do it now!
This is great to hear! Thanks for your comments :)
Verified Buyer

Awesome product, really easy to use and cost effective. Love that you can have the company name as the sender so recipients know exactly who it is from. Great support too from Lily- called me as soon as I signed up and gave me all the advice I needed.
Would definitely recommend!
Thanks for your review, always happy to help! Lily
Verified Buyer

Great user experience, easy to understand and an excellent customer service on top of it. Able to send SMS across Europe with message customisation and delivery insights. If they were not spamming my inbox with all kind of follow-up emails, I would say it's perhaps on of the best service of its kind out there.
Thanks for the review, we're glad you're finding FireText useful! Feel free to unsubscribe from our hints and tips emails and just get in touch if you need any help ;)
Verified Buyer

A good feature is the online messaging. Lily Badger has also been particularly helpful with any queries over the phone as well.

Thanks for a great review!
Verified Buyer

It would be super helpful if when scheduling texts you could add multiple lists of names to receive texts. Currently as it stands all lists have to receive texts OR individual messages have to be multiplied to send to chosen lists.

It would also be very helpful if scheduled messages could be edited and recipients edited without having to delete it and start again.
Verified Buyer

We are a small business but the messaging system has been worth its weight in gold, we have had great support and help setting up.
The system is fast and easy to use 10/10
Thank you so much, we're so happy we could help!
Verified Buyer

Very user friendly and reliable service. Helpful staff available for any extra assistance required.
Great stuff! We're very happy that you're happy :)
Verified Buyer

My experience with fire text has been very good. My contact Lily has been very helpful and always available to answer any questions I have. She has guided me in setting up an account and using fire text so that I have got the most out of it. I would recommend it to other areas of our business as it has been very useful in measuring satisfaction and in downloading feedback.
Thank you for such lovely comments, so happy to help - Lily
Verified Buyer

This was our first text messaging campaign but the support from Firetext in getting up and running was excellent, with the team responding promptly to our many queries. The integrated campaign which used text messaging with other digital marketing techniques helped us drive more bookings than we've ever achieved in our Black Friday sales. Will use again.
Fantastic, we're happy to hear that the campaign was a success!
FireText is rated 4.83 based on 145 reviews