FireText Reviews

156 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network
Verified Buyer

Besides the fact that the interface is super easy to set up and use, the customer service is awesome. They are proactive and knowledgeable. They are accessible and easy to get a hold of. Easily the best SMS service provider I have used to date.
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, super friendly, super quick and will definitely be using FireText for a long time to come.
Verified Reviewer
Verified Reviewer

Simply Superb!!
Verified Buyer

great email to sms service. superb customer service - went above and beyond what was expected.
Verified Buyer

fantastic email to sms service. brilliant customer service which goes above whats expected. will be using fire text for some time to come.
Verified Buyer

Holly dealt with our request very professionally and we are really enjoying using Fire Text for our business texts.
Verified Buyer

We've used fire text for 6 months and can't fault it, It's super easy to send messages, upload lists and the reporting is simple to understand. The customer service is second to none with someone popping up as soon as an issue arises.
Verified Buyer

A fantastic service right from enquiry stage to sending out our text reminders to customers. Friendly and quick responses on the phone and email and really quick to set up and get going. Thank you!
Verified Buyer

My account manager Holly made the whole process so seamless! The campaign was a complete success and our return exceeded all expectations. It quickly became apparent that it would be a no-brainer to continue using Firetext going forward!
Verified Buyer

Firetext have been a complete revolution for us in the way we communicate with our customers. Their easy to use services and great customer care convinced us that this was the service for us. We have completely integrated Firetext into our sales process and will continue in the future to actively find new uses for their service.
Verified Buyer

This is a great product and service, evety event organiser should use Firetext :)
Verified Buyer

Helpful help desk but some elements of use are unclear. Would be good to have more visibility on some key functions which appear hidden at times (eg how to delete number) and the ability to remove a number from one list only but not all (not sure if this is there or not).
Verified Buyer

Excellent service at a competitive price. Text messages are delivered instantly when using the email to text service.
Verified Buyer

Great set up and easy to use. Excellent service provident :)
Verified Buyer

Easy to use, a fast and reliable service
Verified Buyer

As a technology phobe I found this system easy to use.
Great reporting too.

When I set it up I used the online chat to help me get started and I couldn't be more impressed with the great customer service given.

Verified Buyer

Excellent website, very user friendly.
Verified Buyer

Lilly's continued support has been very helpful in setting up and implementing our new texting system. This has ensured a smooth and successful pilot for us.

It is much appreciated. Thanks.

Verified Buyer

After comparing and trying many other texting services, I decided to go with fire text. They had all the functionality I needed now, and much more if I needed to grow. The Fire text platform is 100% reliable with excellent reporting, plus the support and staff are superb.
Verified Buyer

We use Firetext to contact all our sites with information they require. Its very handy and easy to use
FireText is rated 4.84 based on 156 reviews