FireText Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FireText
Banana
Verified Buyer

Quick, easy and affordable :)
Dan
Verified Buyer

Excellent product that suits our bespoke needs. Robust systems and technology in place that means no down time experienced. Customer service and support departments always on hand to fully answer or resolve any queries.
Joy
Verified Buyer

Ive used firetext for many years. Easy to use, reliable and also integrates well with my wesbite. Customer service is really fast and very helpful.
Verified Buyer

Alex went above and beyond to explain processes and get me set up ready to send a text campaign. Really friendly, polite and helpful!
Ariana
Verified Buyer

Seamless and easy service. Would be great to incorporate the '&' symbol into the 'From' box, but apart from that service is exactly as I'd like!
Hi Ariana,

Thanks for leaving the fab review!

I have gone ahead and and turned on extended characters within your account - which will now let you have the ability to include the '&' sign!

Give it a whirl and let me know how you get on :-)

Thanks,
Alex
Robert
Verified Buyer

Great product which helps us keep our customers right up to date!
Rachel
Verified Buyer

Once I worked out how compatibal it was with our data forms. The contacts seems easy to extract.
Steve
Verified Buyer

Just fabulous, as is said elsewhere 'it just works'.
Kiara
Verified Buyer

Very helpful. Have answered any queries that I have had!
Parisha
Verified Buyer

Extremely helpful and impressed with how Alex understood the urgency of my request, went away to find out the answers to my questions if he didn't know them and got back to me very quickly! Very happy with your service :) Thank you!!
Verified Buyer

Useful easy to use tool for us to disseminate communications out to our user base during a company wide project. Took away the communications headache. Thanks!
Verified Buyer

Quick, easy and saves a lot of time!
Verified Buyer

FireText not only provided a great deal for our first order but the service has also been amazing, Holly helped to make the process extremely easy! We will definitely be back!
Peter
Verified Buyer

From the start we have been kept on the right track by friendly, helpful staff who responded quickly to our queries
Unverified Reviewer

Customer service is super slick! As soon as I signed up for a trial I got a personal welcome and on-boarding call. Integration with other systems via the API and zapier is really easy to speed up my workflow. Delivery rates are crazy high.
Chris

Tim
Verified Buyer

FireText certainly make me feel valued as a customer - their customer service is exceptional (they even sent me a handwritten card to welcome me - can't think of a single supplier that's done that since I set up MyCareerComeback). FireText is easy to use and I could send my first message within 10 minutes of creating my account.
James
Verified Buyer

Excellent API, very clean, simple PHP cURL allows for automated responses and updating our database.

We've got a few users that aren't technical and just want a simple clean interface to get in touch with their candidates and this has worked perfectly for them.
Maria
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, simple and easy to use.
Lukasz
Verified Buyer

We've been using FireText for some time now and have never had issues with the service. The support is always helpful and responds within minutes and without complaining even for questions that can be found in FAQ. Very happy with the service and can recommend it to others.
FireText is rated 4.91 based on 351 reviews