FireText Reviews

FireText 5 star review on 22nd May 2017
Gareth P
FireText 5 star review on 21st December 2016
Maria
Never had any issues with Firetext and it was a nice simple easy setup process compared to others we tried so happy to recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to send multiple SMS
My experience with FireText has been amazing thus far. Alannah has been extremely helpful, friendly and has gone above and beyond to help me (a newbie to the mass texting world) deliver a seamless sms service for my audience. Thank you FireText
great, easy to use system and amazing customer service. Alannah Blount is a star and a real asset to your company :)
Super easy service, and Alannah has been an incredible help, checking in to see if there's anything else they can do to help. The auto top-up feature is great!
I received fantastic support from Alannah and experienced absolutely no problems. The whole process was really easy and I was able to send out group SMS messages in no time at all. Highly recommended.
So easy to use. Really quick and easy way to add contact list and send out the texts. I've had link clicks already and I've only just started out. Would recommend.
Really well document and easy to use API with great customer service. Thanks!
Great system
Great easy product to use, support excellent with any query.
Great service, turned our query round extremely fast and allowed us to send our campaign effectively and on time. Would definitely recommend.
I always find that Lola is on hand to help and when requested I get a response immediately. The system is easy to use but when you have people like Lola on hand things are made a lot easier. I really appreciate the support she has given me yesterday and I know if and when I need it again she'll be more than willing to help.
Fab software - links with Zapier and really helped us with conversions. Thanks guys.
FireText makes sending SMS messages really easy. As a small business owner it is essential the service is easy to use and simple way to stay in touch with our customers. Their support is awesome, personal and really helpful. Quite rare nowadays.
Excellent service – I was really impressed by the ABCD response from Alannah when I had a tech question to resolve. I particularly appreciate the NHS Digital seal of approval, which has allowed me to use FT on an NHS research trial. I'm delighted and can't recommend it highly enough.
Firetext is the best way of communicating with your customers. Super easy to use, fast & friendly customer service.
Easy to use and really beneficial to my company.
very good service and easy to use
New user of this and finding it really useful. Easy to use and saves so much time. Support really helpful too. Thank you!
Quick and easy to set up and to use
Great SMS service, but even better customer service. Combine this with Zapier and you can automate your SMS marketing and distribution efforts so easily. Great company, highly recommmended.
FireText is rated 4.93 based on 869 reviews