FireText Reviews

151 Reviews
Verified Buyer

Holly dealt with our request very professionally and we are really enjoying using Fire Text for our business texts.
Verified Buyer

We've used fire text for 6 months and can't fault it, It's super easy to send messages, upload lists and the reporting is simple to understand. The customer service is second to none with someone popping up as soon as an issue arises.
Verified Buyer

A fantastic service right from enquiry stage to sending out our text reminders to customers. Friendly and quick responses on the phone and email and really quick to set up and get going. Thank you!
Verified Buyer

My account manager Holly made the whole process so seamless! The campaign was a complete success and our return exceeded all expectations. It quickly became apparent that it would be a no-brainer to continue using Firetext going forward!
Verified Buyer

Firetext have been a complete revolution for us in the way we communicate with our customers. Their easy to use services and great customer care convinced us that this was the service for us. We have completely integrated Firetext into our sales process and will continue in the future to actively find new uses for their service.
Verified Buyer

This is a great product and service, evety event organiser should use Firetext :)
Verified Buyer

Helpful help desk but some elements of use are unclear. Would be good to have more visibility on some key functions which appear hidden at times (eg how to delete number) and the ability to remove a number from one list only but not all (not sure if this is there or not).
Verified Buyer

Excellent service at a competitive price. Text messages are delivered instantly when using the email to text service.
Verified Buyer

Great set up and easy to use. Excellent service provident :)
Verified Buyer

Easy to use, a fast and reliable service
Verified Buyer

As a technology phobe I found this system easy to use.
Great reporting too.

When I set it up I used the online chat to help me get started and I couldn't be more impressed with the great customer service given.

Verified Buyer

Excellent website, very user friendly.
Verified Buyer

Lilly's continued support has been very helpful in setting up and implementing our new texting system. This has ensured a smooth and successful pilot for us.

It is much appreciated. Thanks.

Verified Buyer

After comparing and trying many other texting services, I decided to go with fire text. They had all the functionality I needed now, and much more if I needed to grow. The Fire text platform is 100% reliable with excellent reporting, plus the support and staff are superb.
Verified Buyer

We use Firetext to contact all our sites with information they require. Its very handy and easy to use
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use and works well with my CRM system using their API to automatically send the text messages.
Verified Buyer

Easy to use, easy to integrate! Has completely changed the way we use SMS as part of our marketing plan/customer service!
Verified Buyer

firetext are so good. Everything was so easy to set up and get going. Great customer care and very willing to help. Not to mention a good looking site that makes it a nicer experience.
Verified Buyer

Only been using FireText for a short amount of time but so far the results have been great!

So much information can be given using such a little sentence. Great! *****
Verified Buyer

We have been using Firetext since the beginning of this year and love the service it provides. Being able to receive texts is a great help and makes sure we are in contact with who we need to be all the time. The team are really friendly and happy to help you. It is a user friendly message software and we have found it to be a great asset to our company.
FireText is rated 4.83 based on 151 reviews