FireText Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FireText
Victoria
Verified Buyer

Seriously 11 out of 10 for customer service! Firetext could give every commercial company a lesson in customer service. Alex was my dedicated helper. He called me as soon as I registered with Firetext to guide me through the process (no pushy sales technique, just help and advice). He emailed me after our chat, with links and instructions on all the things we talked about. He called me again before my campaign was due to go live to ensure I was happy and didn't need any extra help. He even sent me a thank you card through the post. This sort of customer service makes me want to send SMS campaigns just for the hell of it to show my appreciation for their help. I was opening entries to one of my companies sell-out events. Delivery of my campaign to my pre-registration list needed to be timely. I'd tested a few companies but their texts took a long time to come through. Firetext was instant so I could send customers alerts as soon as my tickets went on sale. This helped to back-up my email alerts, in case some emails got caught in people's junk - I could ensure they received the SMS alert too. The url tracking was a useful tool Alex talked me though and I used this to monitor my campaign. I've already planned to used Firetext again when my next event goes live.
Eg?ls

It just works. Simply
Chandresh
Verified Buyer

The functionality very much is as described and delivers. I particularly find the ability to schedule texts helpful.
Verified Buyer

Such a simple and easy system to use with excellent support if needed. I particularly liked the fact I could schedule a text to be sent later in the day without me needing to be in front of the computer screen. Any questions I had and Alex would be on the other side of the phone ready to solve any confusions! Would highly recommend.
Claire
Verified Buyer

our parents love the service at our nursery
Sean
Verified Buyer

The customer service is excellent, get back to you quickly and go above and beyond to help. Would highly recommend.
Paul
Verified Buyer

An easy to use service which has proved to be very useful already. Definitely worth a try whether for staff communications or advertising.
Carly

Customer service is excellent
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

FireText have been brilliant from day one. The support is, without doubt, one of the best I've ever received from a company. Holly one of the support staff was patient, quick to respond to my messages and just lovely. I can't recommend them more. Thanks!
Darren
Verified Buyer

Quick and instance way of communicating with our Hackney Carriage and Private Hire trade.
Joshua
Verified Buyer

so easy to use which is the main thing for me.
Tom
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use website, responsive customer service and a useful marketing tool to have.
Liz
Verified Buyer

Alex was really helpful, made it easy to use and would certainly recommend the service to friends and relatives.
5 star service.
Liz Taggart
Dan
Verified Buyer

Speedy customer service from Alex and a reliable service of delivering texts and integrating with Infusionsoft to deliver texts as and when we need.
Emma
Verified Buyer

Great service, quick to respond and easy to use online system.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

it was the first time I used firetext , used the info line and you were very helpful .
Verified Buyer

Super easy to use. Great for getting news out to my customers
James
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, and supports our business and marketing really well.
Verified Buyer

Great service and help with our first top up !
Tony
Verified Buyer

The most important thing is that text messages are delivered in a very timely fashion, and these guys have this nailed. The customer support is amazing and they do extend themselves beyond the call of duty to solve issues as they arise.

My one request is to have a button within the preferences that sends SMS receipts with a status of delivery. With that said they really have worked hard to come up with a workaround.
FireText is rated 4.91 based on 387 reviews