FireText Reviews

Penryn
Cornwall

Click Here
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"this service works very well indeed but is only good for UK texting as if overseas it didn't work for us but the staff are the best and very helpful and answer emails and phone call and its never to much for these guys if the can sort it they go the extra mile to do so i recommend to all UK users regards iconicextra.com"
"Really useful way of getting an important message out very quickly to a large number of employees"
"FireText supports us with our outreach and helps us stay GDPR compliant with their smart solution"
"I have been using the firetext service for a short while now and am incredibly happy with the service provided! It is really easy and straight forward to use and the team are super supportive. It was so nice to receive a call and email from Lola making sure that everything is tailored to my needs and to get me started. Thank you so much FireText for making this such an easy process!"
"Excellent service and a great way to market. A real must have for any business in this age of digital transformation. Lola has provided excellent advice and support."
"Very useful for our members"
"Love fire text Lola in support is always happy to help with all the technical questions right away. Great system and great integration. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent. Simple to get started with great service"
"Very easy to use and plugs in really easily to infusionsoft. The online tutorials are easy and user friendly and the customer serviceis great - actually spoke to a real person in under 30 seconds!"
"Great service, makes life so much easier. Contacting all the workers and candidates is now quick and efficient. Sending an email and then a quick text halved the candidate response time."
"Can't fault the service so far and the support from Firetext staff has been great too."
"We have been thoroughly impressed with the service provided by FireText - the team are extremely responsive and the software is very user-friendly. We would highly recommend!"
"Customer service is the best"
"Good comms and very helpful."
"Perfect easy to use system and Alex and the team are on hand at a moments notice if needed"
"Great system and easy to use!"
"I researched quite a few text services before choosing FireText - and I'm so glad I settled on these guys! FireText have the most amazing customer service, there's nothing they can't do. Alex was super helpful getting our account set up, and everything is working so smoothly on the website. Really happy."
"Excellent service. Great product"
"Firetext are great. I talked to a couple of companies before deciding on Firetext, and it was their service that swung it for me. They were friendly, and helpful without being patronising, and even sent over an idiot proof guide to help me work their system - which is built so well even the biggest technophobe you know will be able to work it. Our account manager is friendly and attentive without being irritating, and we've seen a marked increase in turnover since we starting trialling text marketing as part of our partnership project."
"Great staff and easy to use."
FireText is rated 4.93 based on 681 reviews