Fiorelli Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Fiorelli
06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Fiorelli?

Tell us how Fiorelli made you happy

"Fiorelli bags are made of very good quality leather. Very stylish bags. Last much longer than other bags."
Are you Fiorelli? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My item is missing (should've been delivered 5 days ago, no sign of it), they're not picking up the phone (called 10+ times over the past few days), no response to my emails and the tracking number is not recognised by the carrier they supposedly use. Absolute scam."
"I bought a bag for £60 - Anouk back pack - I used it 6 times and the strap pulled out of the side panel where the stitching gave way. The so-called Customer Service team fought to recompense me - I had bought it during a Centre Parcs visit and had no receipt. They demanded proof of purchase, despite the fact it was faulty and I only wanted a replacement bag not a refund. the great Customer Service team at Centre Parcs tracked my purchase through their records and I was able to supply the receipt. they are now offering me a credit rather than a refund. Why would I want any more Fiorelli rubbish and risk further interaction with this appalling company. Don't go there"
"Took my friend shopping and the customer service was very rude. Was looked up and down because we put the item we wanted to purchase onto the counter top before we realised the lady was stood in the busy store counting the till money and then spoken to rudely and abruptly " Um over on this til" "Over here" No smiles.. just a miserable and bad experience. My friend almost returned her item as she felt rubbish coming out the store thanks to the bad and miserable service received. no one deserves to be spoken to like rubbish and looked up and down. As a retail worker i understand days get hard and busy but that was needless!"
"Unfortunately, I have been waiting a week for a reply to my email from Fiorelli. No customer service whatsoever. I cannot phone as I am deaf so I rely on emails. I bought two bags online from Fiorelli and they arrived very quickly which I was extremely pleased with. Unfortunately, one of the bags is faulty. On their website it states, please get in touch with us if a bag is faulty and you wish to return it. I have duly done so but I have had no reply! Non existent customer service! I will not be buying from Fiorelli again."
Fiorelli is rated 1.60 based on 5 reviews