Fiorelli Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Fiorelli

How would you rate Fiorelli?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Fiorelli in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Unfortunately, I have been waiting a week for a reply to my email from Fiorelli. No customer service whatsoever. I cannot phone as I am deaf so I rely on emails. I bought two bags online from Fiorelli and they arrived very quickly which I was extremely pleased with. Unfortunately, one of the bags is faulty. On their website it states, please get in touch with us if a bag is faulty and you wish to return it. I have duly done so but I have had no reply! Non existent customer service! I will not be buying from Fiorelli again."
Ahmad Jamil
"Fiorelli bags are made of very good quality leather. Very stylish bags. Last much longer than other bags."
Fiorelli is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews