Fiorelli Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Fiorelli

How would you rate Fiorelli ?

"Took my friend shopping and the customer service was very rude. Was looked up and down because we put the item we wanted to purchase onto the counter top before we realised the lady was stood in the busy store counting the till money and then spoken to rudely and abruptly " Um over on this til" "Over here" No smiles.. just a miserable and bad experience. My friend almost returned her item as she felt rubbish coming out the store thanks to the bad and miserable service received. no one deserves to be spoken to like rubbish and looked up and down. As a retail worker i understand days get hard and busy but that was needless!"
"Unfortunately, I have been waiting a week for a reply to my email from Fiorelli. No customer service whatsoever. I cannot phone as I am deaf so I rely on emails. I bought two bags online from Fiorelli and they arrived very quickly which I was extremely pleased with. Unfortunately, one of the bags is faulty. On their website it states, please get in touch with us if a bag is faulty and you wish to return it. I have duly done so but I have had no reply! Non existent customer service! I will not be buying from Fiorelli again."
"Fiorelli bags are made of very good quality leather. Very stylish bags. Last much longer than other bags."
Fiorelli is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews