Finndon Group Reviews

Read Finndon Group Reviews

info@finndongroup.com

Devonshire House, One Mayfair Place,
London, United Kingdom

The website is user friendly and there is also a nice range of investment products available.
Brilliant company all around I will definitely be re-investing.
Brilliant service with great communication throughout the whole process.
I am very new to investing but Finndon Group were very reliable and provided me with excellent information which allowed me to make an informed decision, thanks.
I have been very happy with the personal service and attention I have received from Finndon. After lengthy conversations with my wife we will definitely be making more investments with them.
The process of investing with Finndon was made less complicated by the attentiveness and patience of the team there. I am satisfied that I have made the right choice.
Excellent service, reliable, professional and extremely friendly. The whole process of investing with them was smooth and pain free.
I've had no problems in my dealings with the Finndon Group my payments have been made back to me on time so its two thumbs up. I look forward to doing more business with them.
Whilst dealing with Finndon they have been thorough, dilligent and were never pushy. All of my questions were answered in a clear and concise manner, first class service.
Everything at Finndon seems to be very well managed. I feel at ease knowing that my investment is in safe hands.
Raymond was a very helpful representative and the interest amount paid back per quarter is much better than the bloody banks. Thanks Finndon x
Glad to finally speak to an investment firm that is not pushy. Keep up the good work
Simple on boarding process and my account manager was very helpful, I look forward to working with them for the next few years.
Very happy with service, product and support so far. This is my first non-traditional investment and I am impressed by how professional and timely their responses and updates have been.
Finndon Group is rated 4.71 based on 14 reviews