Finest Dental Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Daisy Welch
"So , where do I start? I cannot put into words how amazing my experience was at the Milton Keynes Finest Dental practice! From the day I started my Invasalign treatment and through every visit and check up in regards to my treatment - I was greeted with great customer service on reception thanks to Chloe Child and Joshua Robertson. Then a really special thank you to Harps who was so friendly and approachable through every change over and all up to the finishing final day of treatment. He made my experience so special and even made my teeth look perfectly straight after my invasalign which really made my experience 10 times more special and made me feel like a valued customer. I also want to thank the dental nurse who helped Harps out as she was really helpful and friendly too. Invasalign has genuinely changed my outlook on life and has made me feel much more confident and happier within myself. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. The procedure went smoothly and even though some of the change overs were a tad painful - it was all worth it for the final results. I would add that it is extremely important to make sure to wear the brace every single day and night without fail and only have 2 hours max when taking off for eating/drinking throughout the day. If you want straight teeth then its a commitment but if you follow the guidelines then they will genuinely work! I am so so happy that I finally got them done I cannot express my gratitude enough to the whole team at Milton Keynes. I am going back soon to get my teeth whitened, and will be going back for regular check ups and so forth. Cant stop smiling - Thank you!"
Joanne Ryan
"I would just like to take this time to personally thank talah, who sorts everything out for you, but not only that the support he shows you makes you feel like your his only client.i have a massive fear of the dentist and he would come In the room with me on every appointment, talk to me, play music. I could text him at any time and he would always do his best to accommodate me. On my last visit he told me he was moving to another branch and I for one will miss him so much! What an amazing, kind loyal person you are. I can honestly say if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had my treatment done , I can't Thankyou enough and I wish you well in your new adventure joanne tc xx"
"Ivana Superstar! I went to Finest Dental in tears after finding out I was loosing 2 of my frontal teeth, I'm only 26 an it was a big trauma! All the staff at Finest Dental is friendly and the new branch in Cannon Street is spotless, but my biggest thank you goes to Ivana. She was the sweetest dentist I've ever met in my life, she explained my options step by step and made me feel a lot better. She and all the nurses and dentist I met in my 6 month treatment did a great job, I will definetly recommend it to anyone who needs professionalism and experience! Thank you for giving me my smile back :) Ps. Can you guess which teeth were missing?!?"
"Can not advice enough to get your teeth done with finest Dental Winchester, very friendly and helpful staff plus they were able to send my invisiline braces halfway across the world so I never fell behind on my programme, as soon as I’m finished I will be uploading a photo but already can tell a huge difference. Thank you again"
"Suffice to say I am over the "Moon" with the work that has been carried out on my teeth. PLease use me as a refernce if you wish. Thank you all who have been helpful. Yours sincerely Peter Mancini"
"Really lovely staff, all very genuine. Comfortable and clean waiting room and surgery, all staff have so much time for you, they make sure you’re happy with their service and are always wanting to go that extra mile"
"Excellent service and great staff. I am currently under going fixed braces and have so far had brilliant treatment. I would recommend 😀"
"Finest Dental in Leicester, have always provided a friendly and professional approach. Their prices are comparable to other dental practices. I am always made to feel at ease and any questions are addressed. I Would recommend this practice to friends and family. Even at times of not being able to get me in for an appointment, Louisa and Michelle have been very supportive and have given up their lunch break."
"Great service start to finish at the Wokingham branch. Any tweaks were accommodated & Stacey ensured I was informed & happy throughout it all. Finished results are better than I imagined! Can’t fault them & also competitive pricing!"
"Finest dental Leicester are very welcoming and make you feel at ease straight away. They always try and get you an appointment that is appropriate for you."
"Excellent Dental practice who always have their best interest for their clients and have always made me feel totally at ease on arrival, Can't recommend Winchester practice high enough"
"Extremely professional Dental practice who put you at ease on arrival. Pre and post after care is excellent and I cannot recommed them high enough"
"Great staff, i felt really well taken care of. Drove from Portsmouth to Winchester to make sure my Invisalign treatment is carried out by professionals and I wasn't disappointed. I'm almost at the end of my treatment and couldn't be happier with the results."
"I’ve always received high quality customer service from this surgery. I was so anxious about starting my treatment but the staff put me at ease, Geraldine the receptionist is brilliant! She’s always so helpful and nothing is too much to ask! Stacey is the lady I see and she is amazing at her job, always reassuring me throughout my treatment. Would highly recommend"
"All the staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Only at the early stages of treatment but already seeing changes and extremely happy with the process so far! Would definitely recommend finest dental for anyone considering Invisalign!!"
"Everyone at Leicester finest dental made me feel very comfortable and relaxed...Excellent professional and affordable dentist would highly recommend I have always been greeted with a friendly face and smile...can not wait to see my end results very pleased with the process so far"
"I find finest dental Leicester absolutely amazing! Michelle and the dentist are absolutely amazing, never a bad experience and would totally recommend to everyone!"
"Excellent professional dentists and hygienists. I would definitely recommend them."
"Thank you so much for giving me my smile back. Its been a journey, but amazing!! The only trouble i have is i may have jaw ache from smiling so much! Thank you so much Finest Dental Winchester"
"I would recommend Winchester finest dental to anyone I absolutely love how straight my teeth are now 😁 staff are so friendly top marks from me!!!"
"Everybody at finest dental Leicester made me feel very welcome and comfortable on each visit. I am over the moon with the results of my Invisalign treatment!!"
"Excellent care has been given to me throughout my treatment, I’ve been astounded by how comfortable the treatment has been, in comparison to traditional NHS treatment, this is a breeze. FInest Dental Leicester have been amazing, appointments have always been on time and I’m always greeted by a smiley face and professional practice 😃👌"
"All staff very friendly and informative about my treatments, opointments aranged very quick and suit my times."
Finest Dental is rated 4.66 based on 792 reviews