Finest Dental Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
Daisy Welch
"So , where do I start? I cannot put into words how amazing my experience was at the Milton Keynes Finest Dental practice! From the day I started my Invasalign treatment and through every visit and check up in regards to my treatment - I was greeted with great customer service on reception thanks to Chloe Child and Joshua Robertson. Then a really special thank you to Harps who was so friendly and approachable through every change over and all up to the finishing final day of treatment. He made my experience so special and even made my teeth look perfectly straight after my invasalign which really made my experience 10 times more special and made me feel like a valued customer. I also want to thank the dental nurse who helped Harps out as she was really helpful and friendly too. Invasalign has genuinely changed my outlook on life and has made me feel much more confident and happier within myself. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. The procedure went smoothly and even though some of the change overs were a tad painful - it was all worth it for the final results. I would add that it is extremely important to make sure to wear the brace every single day and night without fail and only have 2 hours max when taking off for eating/drinking throughout the day. If you want straight teeth then its a commitment but if you follow the guidelines then they will genuinely work! I am so so happy that I finally got them done I cannot express my gratitude enough to the whole team at Milton Keynes. I am going back soon to get my teeth whitened, and will be going back for regular check ups and so forth. Cant stop smiling - Thank you!"
Joanne Ryan
"I would just like to take this time to personally thank talah, who sorts everything out for you, but not only that the support he shows you makes you feel like your his only client.i have a massive fear of the dentist and he would come In the room with me on every appointment, talk to me, play music. I could text him at any time and he would always do his best to accommodate me. On my last visit he told me he was moving to another branch and I for one will miss him so much! What an amazing, kind loyal person you are. I can honestly say if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had my treatment done , I can't Thankyou enough and I wish you well in your new adventure joanne tc xx"
"Ivana Superstar! I went to Finest Dental in tears after finding out I was loosing 2 of my frontal teeth, I'm only 26 an it was a big trauma! All the staff at Finest Dental is friendly and the new branch in Cannon Street is spotless, but my biggest thank you goes to Ivana. She was the sweetest dentist I've ever met in my life, she explained my options step by step and made me feel a lot better. She and all the nurses and dentist I met in my 6 month treatment did a great job, I will definetly recommend it to anyone who needs professionalism and experience! Thank you for giving me my smile back :) Ps. Can you guess which teeth were missing?!?"
"Staff at front desk were very pleasant and helpful. Clinical staff who treated me were professionally good."
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your review we hope you love your final result!

Finest Dental
"Always had a great experience with Finest Dental in Wokingham, highly recommend Stacey, brilliant dentists and very good with nervous patients!"
Hi Michele,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a great review. We strive to give our Finest Dental patients a great experience, especially our nervous patients!

We are pleased this was fulfilled, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Many thanks,

Finest Dental
"Fantastic service. Couldn't recommend Maha more! She explains every step of the process, puts your mind at ease and is very gentle. Overall a great experience using finest dental"
Hi Laura,

Thank you for your review of Finest Dental. We are glad Maha was gentle with you, and helped put your mind at ease.
We hope you loved your end result!
"Visited Winchester branch to get my teeth whitened, Geraldine helped me out with all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Service was prompt and professional, delighted with the results and have been recommending to all my friends."
Hi Tommy,

Thank you for taking the time to review your treatment. We are so happy to hear you love your new smile!

We look forward to seeing you again.

Finest Dental
"I had been looking for a dentist in Winchester for a while and was impressed with the service I got from Geraldine and her team! Really friendly and efficient. Brid gave me good advice on a few concerns I had and I would definitely try to book in with her again!"
Hiya Kara,

Thank you for choosing Finest Dental Winchester. We are super pleased to hear you had a great experience and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Finest Dental
"Excellent professional dentists and receptionists. I would definitely recommend them."
Thank you for your kind review!
"I've never had a problem with Finest Dental, they have always been really helpful and the staff are lovely! A few of the reviews on here aren't great BUT i'm so glad i didn't listen to them! I was so happy with the price, customer service, treatment... everything was 5 stars!"
Thank you for choosing Finest Dental! We work hard to always maintain a high level of standard in all our branches, we are super happy you had a great experience.

Looking forward to seeing you at one of our practices again soon.
"I had a very pleasant experience when having treatment and whitening before my wedding in August! Love my new smile :)"
"I visited the Finest Dental Wokingham practice a number of times and i couldn't be happier. Stacey is amazing and i couldn't ask for a better outcome. All the staff in Wokingham are lovely"
"Finest Dental have always been amazing throughout my treatment. The girls in the Winchester branch are always so happy and helpful and always go out of their way to make sure our experience is fantastic. Highly recommend"
"I have purchased Invisalign from finest dental and have just started the treatment. Up to now I have dealt with Amrit and the dentist louisa. Amrit was very helpful, answered all my questions from the beginning and told me about the aligners, which helped me make an informed decision. As this is the first time I have carried out a treatment like this, I didn’t have a lot of knowledge therefore it was good to have the information prior."
"Helpful customer service and great treatment."
"Are there any words that have not been used before to praise the experience? I have received such fantastic treatment at Milton Keynes. - I hugged the two people involved following my implants. Dr Harpes and Maria - I cannot sing their praise enough. They made my treatment go so well that I felt - what can I say - very special. If you are hesitating about going along - stop. Don't waste a minute - book in and join me and many others in having treatment. Dr Harpes was born to look after people and he does it so, so well. Thank you Finest Dental for finding such great people to change my life with implants."
"Really fantastic team at MK branch. Always very polite, helpful and flexible. I like when my dentist, Arancha, always tells me what she's about to do/ doing. I find it very useful."
"A superb service from start to finish all the staff are very professional and extremely helpful. The change has been amazing couldn’t recommend enough Thank you all"
"Really friendly and good customer service from all staff members. Amrit was very helpful and welcoming."
"The dentist has been very helpful. Amrit has helped me settle down in the treatment and explained things really well. The dentist Louisa is very specific which helps me understand my treatment."
"Great service from the very beginning! Michelle, my treatment coordinator is very friendly and always willing to help. My dentist, Louise, was very straightforward and described the process clearly, showed me exactly how my teeth would look like at the end of the treatment and she answered my questions with patience. I highly recommend Finest Dental- Leicester!"
"I recently finished my treatment and all I can say is the only headache I had was travel, this was my choice though. Overall I found the experience with Finest Dental a very good one, my advice is if you feel things aren't going right, be patient, they did their very best for me. There was a time when the travel from Norfolk was becoming too much and I felt I couldn't continue. I decided to continue after a meeting with Simon, all I can say is I have massive respect for this man, such a genuinely, really nice man who has your best interests at heart, if it wasn't for his dedication I don't know what the outcome would have been. For this I thank him. My last treatment was completed at Finest Dental Brentwood. When you walk in there, you are constantly met with great customer service , these girls are always smiling and show very good customer service. I don't know any names other than Nicky, but everyone of them I spoke to was exceptional. I wojld like to thank Simon and the rest of the dentists for their help. If you are after affordable, but good treatment definitely visit this company. Thank you again"
"Just completed a full upper denture including 4 implants (permanent upper denture), this has taken over 12 months to complete including sinus lift surgery, I am so pleased with the finished result and can only highly recommend Finest dental Milton Keynes to anyone considering work on their teeth, not only was the service delivered in a very customer focused manner but also in a very professional manner, the price was as cheap as going abroad but also with the benefit of 0% over 12 months, thank you to Harp, Maria and all of the team at Milton Keynes."
Finest Dental is rated 4.62 based on 948 reviews