Finest Dental Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
Daisy Welch
"So , where do I start? I cannot put into words how amazing my experience was at the Milton Keynes Finest Dental practice! From the day I started my Invasalign treatment and through every visit and check up in regards to my treatment - I was greeted with great customer service on reception thanks to Chloe Child and Joshua Robertson. Then a really special thank you to Harps who was so friendly and approachable through every change over and all up to the finishing final day of treatment. He made my experience so special and even made my teeth look perfectly straight after my invasalign which really made my experience 10 times more special and made me feel like a valued customer. I also want to thank the dental nurse who helped Harps out as she was really helpful and friendly too. Invasalign has genuinely changed my outlook on life and has made me feel much more confident and happier within myself. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. The procedure went smoothly and even though some of the change overs were a tad painful - it was all worth it for the final results. I would add that it is extremely important to make sure to wear the brace every single day and night without fail and only have 2 hours max when taking off for eating/drinking throughout the day. If you want straight teeth then its a commitment but if you follow the guidelines then they will genuinely work! I am so so happy that I finally got them done I cannot express my gratitude enough to the whole team at Milton Keynes. I am going back soon to get my teeth whitened, and will be going back for regular check ups and so forth. Cant stop smiling - Thank you!"
Joanne Ryan
"I would just like to take this time to personally thank talah, who sorts everything out for you, but not only that the support he shows you makes you feel like your his only client.i have a massive fear of the dentist and he would come In the room with me on every appointment, talk to me, play music. I could text him at any time and he would always do his best to accommodate me. On my last visit he told me he was moving to another branch and I for one will miss him so much! What an amazing, kind loyal person you are. I can honestly say if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had my treatment done , I can't Thankyou enough and I wish you well in your new adventure joanne tc xx"
"Ivana Superstar! I went to Finest Dental in tears after finding out I was loosing 2 of my frontal teeth, I'm only 26 an it was a big trauma! All the staff at Finest Dental is friendly and the new branch in Cannon Street is spotless, but my biggest thank you goes to Ivana. She was the sweetest dentist I've ever met in my life, she explained my options step by step and made me feel a lot better. She and all the nurses and dentist I met in my 6 month treatment did a great job, I will definetly recommend it to anyone who needs professionalism and experience! Thank you for giving me my smile back :) Ps. Can you guess which teeth were missing?!?"
"Great customer service, fast response to any questions and really outline how the treatment works! They made something that was a tough decision far less nerve wracking and comfortable to deal with!"
"Great friendly service- everyone made me feel welcome and relaxed!"
"Having treatment at the Brentwood branch and I couldn’t be happier! The girls are all lovely and are so helpful. Thoroughly recommend"
"Incredible experience and service from the team & experts at Finest Dental. Several appointments on from my first visit and my smile has gone from crooked and discoloured to straight and white and with my all my grubby stains removed. The process was straight forward and the staff super friendly and helpful."
"Great customer services all the way through Great treatment results couldn’t be happier Lewis foster"
"Amazing service from Finest Dental Winchester. Cant fault them at all! All the staff are amazing and will go out of their way to help you. Really happy with the overall experience."
"My first impressions whilst searching online for an implant was this company cannot be for real at the price they were offering. I was sceptical but, after attending other dentistry's it soon became apparent Finestdental were in fact the real deal. Pricing, several payment options, the consultation I felt at ease and the staff friendly and professional. Most importantly, the care before, during and after the procedure. I cannot fault. A big thank you to Jordan and of course, Dr Ivana Matkovic. I would recommend finest dental."
"I had my teeth straightened using Invisalign at Finest Dental, Winchester. I am really happy with the results and staff were all helpful and nice. I would recommend this dentist."
"Thank you so much Liverpool Street. I am in love with my new smile, I have the perfect straight, white teeth I have always wanted. Can't say thank you enough, I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone looking into Invisalign. Everyone is so friendly and officiant my dentist was Maha."
"A fantastic service.. finest dental did a scan of all of my mouth, teeth and gums.. they throughly went through all of what needs to be done. They were very kind and helpful, I left feeling very satisfied. I would definitely recommend. Thanks."
"I now have full confidence to smile eat, I'm so happy and this is the best decision I've made"
"Thank you so much Finest dental, I am currently mid treatment and over the moon with what has been provided so far. The customer service of Cannon Street and Liverpool Street is by far the best dental practices I have been too. I did a lot of research before picking Finest Dental and I am very happy so far! The price was great and the treatment is exactly what I wanted! Looking forward to seeing the final result now! Everyone is always friendly and smiley from Dentists to the Coordinators. Everything is clean and I always feel very looked after. Thank you again. :)"
"Had the most amazing experience at the Brentwood branch. Nicky was incredible every single time i went in. Highly recommend"
"Just completed my treatment at Cannon Street. Couldn't be happier with the outcome. My dentist Ivana and her assistant Fatima were great; I was quite nervous and they were very patient with me. All staff were friendly and welcoming. Special thanks to Jordan for helping with my appointments. I love my new smile, thank you Finesdental!"
"For starters, after doing considerable research on prices and quality, Finest Dental had the most competitive quote which is what attracted me initially. Throughout the entire process, everyone has been very friendly and incredibly helpful, including the treatment coordinators who put the plans in motion for me. Anytime I've had to rearrange an appointment this has been honoured with minimal inconvenience so overall I been very happy with my treatment and would highly recommend this practice to anyone considering something like Invisilign."
"Prior to my initial consultation I had received an opinion from another orthodontist, however I left that appointment confused with the recommendations. At my initial consultation at finest dental the team were very helpful and took the time to properly explain their advice. I was happy to proceed with finest dental."
"Finest Dental is a fairly new dental practice in Winchester. They have a great team and offer a very professional and comprehensive service. If you want a practice that is fairly priced and comprehensive look no further."
"From the consultation on the phone to the time we walked in, was made to feel so relaxed and welcome Michelle from Leicester has been a massive support to my daughter with her flexible approach and sound advice in what was the best option for my daughters teeth, really impressed with the customer service and diagnosis as well as the up to date techniques and technology that’s present in the clinic a must for anyone to choose finest dentist for all their dental requirements especially the Leicester branch"
"Very helpful and effective treatment, would really recommend 👍🏼 Lauren was very patient and nice also"
"I recently had implants done at the Bermondsey clinic. The staff were amazing and throughout the whole process I was made to feel relaxed. Annalise and Narda, who I met on every appointment I had were very encouraging. I was always able to phone Annalise to calm my fears before my surgery. The team at Finest Dental at Canon Street who did my initial assessments were very supportive. Thank you Finest Dental for my beautiful smile."
Finest Dental is rated 4.64 based on 911 reviews