Finest Dental Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Courier, Own Driver
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Great team at Brentwood. I’m at the end of treatment now, very happy. Thanks guys"
"Had Invisalign at brentwood finest dental and couldn’t be happier! My quote was £1000+ cheaper than my consultations elsewhere & they gave me all information needed in depth. Nicky on reception has looked after me through out as well as all the staff. Friendly team who became friends throughout my treatment ☺️"
"Excellent service, great staff! Can't fault it. Winchester finest dental 5 star!!"
"Absolutely love the staff at finest dental Brentwood. So friendly and always helpful especially the reception staff."
"Service has been spot on, very accommodating and process has been explained throughout. Michelle and Louisa have been particularly helpful at the Leicester branch I attend. Would 100% recommend. Customer service is 10/10."
"I rate Finest Dental Winchester so highly, that I travel nearly 20 miles for appointments, rather than seek a dental practice more local to myself. They are a great team, who I’ve recommended to several friends and will continue to do so."
"Finest Dental Liverpool Street - Amazing service, professional and super friendly staff - Annalise and Vanessa !"
"I have a huge fear of the dentist but feel so much better after my first appointment at Finest Dental Winchester. Nuria and Geraldine have put me totally at ease. Highly recommended!"
"Just received dental treatment at Finest Dental Brentwood, and the service has been 5stars from start to finish. Nicky from behind the desk has answered all my queries and kept me informed all along the journey. The dentist Paula and nurse Sam, have been very professional, friendly and helpful, and the new tooth looks great. Very satisfied customer."
"Finest dental brentwood the reception lady Nicky is very helpfull and polite. I’m very happy with the service"
"I have been going Finest Dental in Wokingham and i couldn't be happier! Sam and Stacey are amazing and they always help me out when i have any questions or concerns. Highly recommend them to anyone who wants their smile back :)"
"Finance dental Brentwood are excellent. Great service."
"Finest Dental at MK is brilliant, the dentists are really friendly and have done a really good job at fitting my aligners, thank you!"
"Service is always so professional and Nicky at reception is so friendly and makes me always feel welcome. Wanted to have my teeth straightened for years and coming here hasn’t made me regret it at all. Great service"
"I am really pleased with the braces I've had done at finest dental Winchester. Totally amazed at the differnce to my teeth. Well worth the money and would highly recommend them. All the staff make you feel very welcome."
"I am really pleased with the braces I've had done at finest dental in Winchester, amazed at the difference to my teeth. The staff are lovely and make you feel really welcome. Definitely worth the money and would highly recommend them 😊 thank you finest dental."
"Happy with Finest Dental Winchester, have already recommended them to friends!"
"Winchester branch Amazing place I hated the dentist before I found this place, so professional and really listened to what I wanted. Great value and I can say Im one happy customer"
"The whole experience at Birmingham Finest Dental has been brilliant, from friendly reception staff to brilliant dentists and competitive prices my whole experience has been first class."
"Had my first appointment and it was amazing. Michelle and Louise were excellent. Really welcoming and friendly. Can’t wait for my next appointment."
Finest Dental is rated 4.65 based on 850 reviews