Finest Dental Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
Daisy Welch
"So , where do I start? I cannot put into words how amazing my experience was at the Milton Keynes Finest Dental practice! From the day I started my Invasalign treatment and through every visit and check up in regards to my treatment - I was greeted with great customer service on reception thanks to Chloe Child and Joshua Robertson. Then a really special thank you to Harps who was so friendly and approachable through every change over and all up to the finishing final day of treatment. He made my experience so special and even made my teeth look perfectly straight after my invasalign which really made my experience 10 times more special and made me feel like a valued customer. I also want to thank the dental nurse who helped Harps out as she was really helpful and friendly too. Invasalign has genuinely changed my outlook on life and has made me feel much more confident and happier within myself. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. The procedure went smoothly and even though some of the change overs were a tad painful - it was all worth it for the final results. I would add that it is extremely important to make sure to wear the brace every single day and night without fail and only have 2 hours max when taking off for eating/drinking throughout the day. If you want straight teeth then its a commitment but if you follow the guidelines then they will genuinely work! I am so so happy that I finally got them done I cannot express my gratitude enough to the whole team at Milton Keynes. I am going back soon to get my teeth whitened, and will be going back for regular check ups and so forth. Cant stop smiling - Thank you!"
Joanne Ryan
"I would just like to take this time to personally thank talah, who sorts everything out for you, but not only that the support he shows you makes you feel like your his only client.i have a massive fear of the dentist and he would come In the room with me on every appointment, talk to me, play music. I could text him at any time and he would always do his best to accommodate me. On my last visit he told me he was moving to another branch and I for one will miss him so much! What an amazing, kind loyal person you are. I can honestly say if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had my treatment done , I can't Thankyou enough and I wish you well in your new adventure joanne tc xx"
"Ivana Superstar! I went to Finest Dental in tears after finding out I was loosing 2 of my frontal teeth, I'm only 26 an it was a big trauma! All the staff at Finest Dental is friendly and the new branch in Cannon Street is spotless, but my biggest thank you goes to Ivana. She was the sweetest dentist I've ever met in my life, she explained my options step by step and made me feel a lot better. She and all the nurses and dentist I met in my 6 month treatment did a great job, I will definetly recommend it to anyone who needs professionalism and experience! Thank you for giving me my smile back :) Ps. Can you guess which teeth were missing?!?"
"I have had a good experience at finest dental so far. Maha has been amazing throughout. I would definitely recommend this dental practice."
Hi Perpetua, thank you for your review!
"It’s worth the money. My smile looks much much better than before πŸ˜€ and it took only 2 years not 3 or 4 like I been told somewhere else. Very helpful and polite staff. Thank you very much πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜Š"
"At last a dentist at Winchester who makes me feel comfortable and informed. Friendly helpful staff and a relaxed atmosphere. Prices are very reasonable and competitive compared with other practices. All worry about my teeth is evaporating and I can smile, and eat with confidence. Thank you, Winchester Finest Dental."
"Finest Dental staff were always helpful and friendly. Great service too; I now have straight, white teeth."
"Was nervous at first , but was made to feel relaxed and at ease when talking to Micheal who me expert advice on the process of treatment"
"Staff are good friendly and put me at ease. Michelle is lovely and works very hard Pedro is very caring as he gets on with the job πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜Ž"
"My experience has been lovely since Michelle and Tanzeem started at Leicester finest dental. Prior too was very frustrating with constant switching of dentists. But it’s been a pleasure since both have started. I would recommend 😁"
"Pleasant environment, good treatment and outcome. Although dental implants are expensive, the best price in the area."
"I am very happy with with my treatment. Very friendly staff and fantastic results."
"Finest Dental in Leicester have been great. I started my treatment at the Wokingham branch but luckily with FD having practises across the country made it great for me to continue my treatment when I relocated to Leicester. The branch has great friendly staff like Michelle who are very accommodating around my busy work schedule and it’s fantastic knowing they’re open until later in the evenings and open on Saturday. Lou the dentist at Leicester has been great support and has been very helpful with getting me my perfect smile. The process has been easy, effortless and I would highly recommend Invisalign and finest dental to anybody hoping to get their perfect smile!"
"I’ve always found the treatment in the Leicester practice very professional and personal. All my questions and worries are always listened to and answered. However, throughout the duration of my treatment I have had numerous dentists which I found a little difficult and have had to wait for an appointment meaning I’ve had to have the same tray in for longer than I would of liked to."
"Being able to book appointments around my work schedule was really important to me so I’m grateful they could accommodate this! Also the staff are always friendly and professional"
"Very good experience with final dental, especially harps! Would use again"
Thank you for reviewing Finest Dental Milton Keynes, we look forward to seeing you again!
"I have a fear of any form of dentistry and my dental job was a really big one. Ivana made me feel fully at ease and she was able to carry a life changing operation in spite of the fact that I also had a bit of a cough. I am fully satisfied with the results and would fully recommend Finest Dentals professionalism to anyone in doubt."
"The reception team are lovely and pleasant, always smiley and on hand to help with any issues or queries. The doctors are great, especially Stacey who has been taking care of me and my treatment, she’s always on top of everything and here to make my treatment as comfortable and smooth as possible!"
"I have just finished my dental treatment with clear braces carried out by Malgorzata. She was absolutely lovely and fantastic throughout. When our schedules clashed and I couldn't see her, I saw Simon and he was just as fantastic and professional. Throughout my treatment Malgorzata kept me happy and informed as to what the next steps were and handled me when I became quite impatient with getting the braces out. The only reason I have not given 5 stars is because I found it difficult at times to get an appointment to suit my working hours and I was not advised of the limitations of who I can book with from the outset. All the staff at Brentwood were lovely and I would highly recommend the practice and especially Malgorzata."
"I went to the winchester clinic so if you dont like smiling or laughing choose somewhere else please.My man was Stavros he shoots from the hip and is very honest and straight forward well he was with me from the off.From start to finish i could not fault him at all smashing guy and very good at what he does.The three girls I dealt with were fantastic and helpful Geraldine Kate and Sam were ther names a pleasure to deal with and made it nice to go to the dentist !!!!!!!! I have now persuaded my wife to have treatment and if the outcome is half as good has mine I will be over the moon for her."
"Emma made me feel relaxed and informed about the process. I was very pleased wit my visit and will continue to use Finest Dental."
Finest Dental is rated 4.62 based on 949 reviews