Finest Dental Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
Daisy Welch
"So , where do I start? I cannot put into words how amazing my experience was at the Milton Keynes Finest Dental practice! From the day I started my Invasalign treatment and through every visit and check up in regards to my treatment - I was greeted with great customer service on reception thanks to Chloe Child and Joshua Robertson. Then a really special thank you to Harps who was so friendly and approachable through every change over and all up to the finishing final day of treatment. He made my experience so special and even made my teeth look perfectly straight after my invasalign which really made my experience 10 times more special and made me feel like a valued customer. I also want to thank the dental nurse who helped Harps out as she was really helpful and friendly too. Invasalign has genuinely changed my outlook on life and has made me feel much more confident and happier within myself. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. The procedure went smoothly and even though some of the change overs were a tad painful - it was all worth it for the final results. I would add that it is extremely important to make sure to wear the brace every single day and night without fail and only have 2 hours max when taking off for eating/drinking throughout the day. If you want straight teeth then its a commitment but if you follow the guidelines then they will genuinely work! I am so so happy that I finally got them done I cannot express my gratitude enough to the whole team at Milton Keynes. I am going back soon to get my teeth whitened, and will be going back for regular check ups and so forth. Cant stop smiling - Thank you!"
Joanne Ryan
"I would just like to take this time to personally thank talah, who sorts everything out for you, but not only that the support he shows you makes you feel like your his only client.i have a massive fear of the dentist and he would come In the room with me on every appointment, talk to me, play music. I could text him at any time and he would always do his best to accommodate me. On my last visit he told me he was moving to another branch and I for one will miss him so much! What an amazing, kind loyal person you are. I can honestly say if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had my treatment done , I can't Thankyou enough and I wish you well in your new adventure joanne tc xx"
"Ivana Superstar! I went to Finest Dental in tears after finding out I was loosing 2 of my frontal teeth, I'm only 26 an it was a big trauma! All the staff at Finest Dental is friendly and the new branch in Cannon Street is spotless, but my biggest thank you goes to Ivana. She was the sweetest dentist I've ever met in my life, she explained my options step by step and made me feel a lot better. She and all the nurses and dentist I met in my 6 month treatment did a great job, I will definetly recommend it to anyone who needs professionalism and experience! Thank you for giving me my smile back :) Ps. Can you guess which teeth were missing?!?"
"Veneers. Absolutely ripped off teeth fell out with in 3days then a further 3 5in total. They are a cowboy team that tell you everything is going to be good and they will look after you. As soon as they have your money they’re not interested what’s going on with you. Iv complained twice in 7weeks to the email and directly to the manger bianca at Birmingham. She is full of lies and empty promises too. I would stay away from this scam if you knew what’s good for you."
We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the results you were promised with your veneers.

Please contact customercare@finestdental.co.uk where a member of our team will help you resolve this.

Finest Dental
"Mr m boussain lhad a bad experience with finest dental"
Hi Mr Boussain,

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with Finest Dental.

We aim to ensure all our patients receive an outstanding experience, and leave fulfilled.

Please give us more of an insight with your experience at customercare@finestdental.co.uk for a member of our team to help you.

Many thanks,

Finest Dental
"Liverpool St- Stay Awake!!! They have been very nice at the first appointment and easy to reach for new patient, once you signed your agreement. They don’t care anymore, it’s very difficult to book a single appointment as it’s very hard to get through to someone on the phone, I have called many times to reach someone to get me an answer on what is happening next, but nothing. the staff just pass onto next staff, and next staff pass onto another one, it’s very difficult. The Staff- Patrice, she was helping at the first interview, and helped me with all the finance problem, since then she’s totally disappeared, not even through the phone calls. Then she emailed me 2 weeks after, I have replied back, but another week passed, no replies. I have waited more than a month, even now I still have no idea what is going on next, the service is very poor! They only treat new patients good, once you signed and made your payment, it’s very difficult. I want to have a full refund."
We're really sorry to hear about the issues you have had on this occasion.
At Finest Dental we make a conscious effort to ensure all our patients have a great experience. It is unfortunate that your experience was not like this. Please contact customercare@finestdental.co.uk where a member of our team will speak with you, and help you moving forward.

Finest Dental
"Please please please stay clear of Finest Dental Brentwood for Invisalign! I wish I listened to all the bad reviews but it is honestly the worst experience I’ve ever had. I have paid over £3,000 for my Invisalign treatment and honestly it has caused me so much stress and disappointment due to the treatment from Finest dental. I signed up to my treatment in January 2018 and after being messed about constantly with cancelled appointments (extremely last minute may I add) or them not being able to find me appointments due to lack of staff. At one point the nearest appointment they told me they had was 7 weeks! On 23rd May 2018 I sent in a Formal complaint to finest dental after all other attempts of resolving this seemed to fail. It had now been 5 months since initial contact and I still hadn’t even STARTED my treatment ! Yet the money was still in there pockets. I am understanding to the fact some of the delay could be due to waiting for Invisalign manufacturers etc although the majority of it was just being let down by finest dentals awful customer service. They dealt with my complaint and I was apologised too for being messed about for 5 months and offered a free teeth whitening at the end of my treatment (yay) I mean this is offered at most dentists at the end of a treatment anyway but I was happy to leave the complaint as long as they ensured there would be no further delays. It is now September 2019. I started my Invisalign treatment in May 2018 and yet again I’m being messed about waiting for aligners, lack of communication and just total stress and anxiety. If you want to waste your money, have to constantly nag your dentists to get anything resolved, a delayed treatment process, a unconfident feeling that they will even be able to sort your teeth out as there is so much disregard to you. Then please go to finest dental Brentwood ! I’m confident that 90% of good reviews are by people who have not yet finished there treatment and are yet to encounter the lack of customer service or people that have had one off treatments and not in constant contact. I have offered finest dental multiple opportunities to resolve this and I’m yet to receive a satisfactory treatment. I hope that finest dental will start taking this seriously and that no one else receives the awful treatment and service a lot of us have experienced already from this practice."
"Waited 40 minutes to be seen. Came back out to tell me they need to reschedule."
Hi Ash,

We're sorry to learn about your experience. This does not at all reflect Finest Dental's usually high standards.

Please contact customercare@finestdental.co.uk where a member of our team will help you.

Finest Dental
"Was not impressed with the receptionist. Asked for water and said was tap water ok waited 2 hours for an emergency appointment, was not even asked if I would like a tea or coffee Not good so quick to take your money! Receptionist are a big disappointment!"
We are so sorry to hear that we have not met our usual high levels of service. Our receptionists usually are very attentive of our patients, and make it a priority to make our patients comfortable.

Sorry that you did not get this treatment. Please contact customercare@finestdental.co.uk where a member of our team will be able to help you.

Warm regards

Finest Dental
"Your call center assistant Georgina, just hung up on me when I called to ask why I can't get answer at Winchester branch after 21 minutes of waiting on the line. All I wanted to know if there was a problem then I could try another day. Great customer care Georgina."
"I never review anything, but I was so shocked by the poor customer service I received from Finest Dental (Liverpool St branch) that I wanted to make sure that no one else has the same experience. I had booked a consultation for Invisalign, to start with I had to wait 30 minutes until I was seen - I was totally forgotten about in the waiting room and had to remind them that I was waiting. Then I was rushed through and passed through various rooms with various staff, no one really telling me what was going on, but people taking photos and shoving things in my mouth. I have never been treated so badly in a dentist before. It felt like they were just rushing to get everyone through quickly. After the consultation I decided not to go through with the treatment because of the awful service and how unwelcome I had felt. So I wanted to get my £50 back that I had put down as a deposit. I had to chase this for weeks, I received a phone call at one point and someone took all my details and I still didn't get the money back, so I chased over email and finally got the money back after 2-3 months. I have since been to another orthodontist for a consultation where I received the normal good level of service you would expect."
"Terrible. AVOID"
"2 Years ago I shelled out £3000 for Invisalign . A series of unsavoury appointments where the clinician was quite rude & offensive about my teeth blaming my hygiene a reason why the last set didn’t fit!! The next appointment I was late & I was expected to pay £50. Since then despite repeated emails & unanswered phone calls I have not had communication since.I have tried to contact the BDA they are not interested.I tried Rip off Britain who were only going to help if there was any potential to make a programme, so they have gone cold.Even tried my local MP for help to no avail.Everyone seems to think it’s ok that the Clinician disappears back to Poland with my money! I cannot afford Solicitors.I notice there are similar cases like mine out there, it would be good to set up a collective to get this Company to adhere to Trades Description. AVOID FINEST DENTAL"
"Don't go there, it was dirty cracked tiles and dirty nurses,,, I payed a deposit for a free concultation and they wouldn't give me the £50 back,, I phoned them 6 times and they just kept putting the phone down, don't go there, its dirty and you won't get your deposit back,, warning."
"******AVOID FOR BRACES *********** BARKINGSIDE / BRENTWOOD Where do i start ! I am writing to make people aware of the treatment i received from Finest Dental (Barkingside)then brentwood !. When I had my consultation with Kamila Azimova I asked which braces were needed and what would be the best braces for me to achieve a perfect smile. As I have no dental background I relied on your professional knowledge and expertise to guide my decision. I was very open-minded about my choices, and didn’t mind whether I had invisible braces or metal braces. I was told from Finest Dental (Kamila) the Damen force brace was best for me and worked the fastest for results I was trying to achieve. My teeth were very goofy and I have an open bite, I was advised to get the best results I would need to have my jaw broken, I however said no to this option. Further in to my treatment (now moved to Brentwood Branch) and still unhappy with the outcome of the previous work of my teeth and after having a second opinion I was told there was the option to remove teeth. I was told if I had the removals of 4 teeth this would have created room for my teeth to push back and the open bite would have been rectified. However this option was never offered or advised to me from you Finest Dental Original I started my treatment around June 2016, paying £2300 and was advised my braces would be off before my holiday on the 23rd of October 2017. This was really important to me as I had a long awaited holiday. However it is the 26th of April, 2018 I still have my braces on, I still have a bad open bite, over filed teeth and I now have teeth that are bent far worse than they ever were before the treatment. To conclude my braces have not achieved what was promised and paid for. I had monthly visits to see my Kamilia in not one of my visits did I receive a wire charge to tighten my brace; the only time my brace was tightened was when my braces were first installed. I told you this on every visit asking you to make them tight, as I didn’t feel anything was changing. I didn’t ever receive rubber bands to align my teeth, and on several occasions I asked you for the bracket wires to be applied to help keep my elastics on. I told that you didn’t have these in stock and if I needed these I would need to pay extra?( this would have helped close my open bite One of my lower teeth has been filed too much and is now much smaller than my other lower tooth due to the over filing, my brace bracket would also break monthly and you would just glue it back on and then file my teeth more. My lip also has a lump on it where Kamilia clamped it. Several appointments I made with you either were cancelled or changed (delaying treatment) also due to lack of staff and then in the end they closed the Barkingside practice and moved me all the way to Brentwood one. Overall my experience with Finest Dental has been extremely stressful, long and very unprofessional and of course nothing as the results I originally expected or paid for - It has taken longer than expected (nearly 2 years and I’m very unhappy) resulting in delays in the overall work to my teeth. Resulting in Mags being unable to treat my teeth anymore due to the results, I was not given clear instructions on what treatment was needed (should have been advised to remove teeth from the start), Lower tooth filed too much (leaving them a lot smaller than the others), Lip now has a lump (due to your clamping), Cancelled or changed time on appointment (delays), My open bite is very bad – due to delay/wrong treatment prescribed, overall the appearance of my teeth is worse than before. After Moving to Brentwood and having Mags treat me I have seen progression – She tightened my wires on all visits and has fixed rubber elastics to align my teeth, brackets have been applied for my elastics at no extra cost. Also for the last couple of months seeing Mags none of my brackets have broken due to her professional level of work. If this had been done several months ago I feel my open bite would have closed a lot more then it currently is and my braces would possibly be off right now. In December I met with the clinical director (at Brentwood), I had been advised that Kamilia had provided a very unprofessional service to several of your patients who have also complained. Mr Simon also advised me the only way to fix this open bite problem would be to remove braces take four teeth out and put the braces back on, by Law someone should have overlooked Kamilias work within the year she had been treating me - I did therefore request a full / part refund and compensation for the inconvenience and unprofessional service received. However this was decilined and nothing was ever done about this . I hate my teeth and my mouth has never felt the same since - WASTE OF MONEY ! This stressed me so much i couldn't even be bother to write a review untill now (over a year ago). Mr Simon Riahi is clueless and still today aint come back to me with an out come ! apart from me paying £600 to have 4 teeth removed lol p.s let me say Mags is a credit to finest dental ! photo of me before and teeth photo after !"
"It would be no stars; except that option isn't provided. I arranged for an appointment to look at invisalign braces. I was told I would have to pay £50 for the appointment, though this would be refunded to me immediately after the appointment (I was told I only had to make a phone call) regardless of whether I went ahead or not. Well 6-weeks and countless phone calls/emails I finally got my payment. Though no apology for the delay and my time taken trying to get this back. I get the feeling it may well be they hope you give up as it is so painful. Also, very lucky to actually get anyone to pick up the phone, though prior to the appointment they couldn't have been friendlier and communicative..... I would not trust them with my money for very expensive braces when they couldn't provide customer service for £50!"
"mangers who pass you around to one manager to another when u have an issue , the staff take forever to respond to emails ,they do not take complaints seriously , i have had to come so many times to get my treatment actually done and waited a year to get my treatment done which has not been done to standard , i waited months for my refund and its like they want you to chase them for everything , you will be lucky if you see one dentist rather then different ones ,i have now had my teeth ruined and am still waiting to hear to see what they will do to fix them but as i state they dont keep you informed or up-to date or reassure you , what you see on the website is certainly NOT what you get ...only positive thing to say is that the clinics are very clean the staff are friendly and welcoming however thats not going to get you nice teeth or justify for whats happened with me and others , i just wouldn't recommend them as you dont and should have to experience this from any private dental practise especially for the price you pay and time you take out for your treatment"
"Catastrophic. I’ll try and keep this as short as possible to the reasons why I’d tell anyone to avoid this dental practice like the plague; -I saw over 7 different dentists through my whole treatment (I had Damon clean braces and the treatment took just over a year) -seemingly no communication between the different dentists I saw (I had to explain and remind each time what was meant to be happening with my own treatment) -The general communication was shocking. I’d be speaking with a practice manager over the period of several emails then suddenly would find out they’d left their job and nobody had decided to get back to me (this happened twice) -the only time anything seemed to get done was when I kicked up a fuss that I wasn’t being listened to. Most of my emails to the practices were ignored completely and I only recall one occasion when I got a call back despite countless times trying to get in touch over the phone. -contradicting advice from the receptionists as to what to do with my treatment that went against what the dentist said. -early on in my treatment one of the dentists chipped a chunk off my back tooth while trying to remove one of my metal brackets and pretended it didn’t happen. I was promised by the practice manager (at the time, she’s since left) that this would be fixed with composite bonding but I’ve yet to receive this. -My braces were taken off yet it was almost 2 weeks before I had any type of retainer fitted because the TWO scans they did if my teeth to make the plastic retainers were apparently “lost” so I had to have an emergency/temporary one made. Because of this my teeth moved slightly so when the final fixed retainers were fitted my teeth were slightly crooked again and my bite is slightly off. I can’t 100% bite together without putting a lot of pressure on my lower teeth. I could go on but I fear it may sound like I was making things up due to the absurdity of this entire treatment. All of this was put into an email to the last practice manager of Liverpool’s street I had any contact with. This was several months ago and still I’ve had no reply. Perhaps writing an honest and shameful review will evoke some form of response. I will be finding a separate orthodontist to try and fix the mess these people have made of my teeth. For reference my treatment has been at both Liverpool Street and Canon street practices. Usually my advice to anyone seeking a new dentist would be to look at the reviews but the reviews for this company are wonderful, hence why I chose them for my treatment in the first place. Avoid them at ALL costs."
"Paid a lot of money for treatment. I’ve been having the worst experience at a dentist I could ever imagine. My appointments are constantly cancelled and I have to wait 2/3 weeks for a new appointment. Also, when I try to call I have to wait 30 minutes or worst no one even answers. I feel like I’ve been ripped off and I’ve been left with bad treatment too. My crowns have fallen out twice! This treatment was meant to be finished 6 months ago and it still hasn’t been finished. Awful, wouldn’t recommend at all!! Cheapest private but worst treatment and service"
"Had my consultation for teeth in a day and told I would receive a treatment plan by email in a few days. We'll, after calling each week for 4 weeks and getting nowhere I was eventually told they were unable to help me. Poor customer service"
"Appointments are never on time!! Always waiting 30minutes to an hour after actual appointment time!! It’s actually annoying especially when you arrive on time each time!!! I have been coming to finest dentist since September 2018 and have only had 3 appointments start on time. Just a joke"
"I am not sure where to start but since Finest Dental took my payment everything started going downhill. Salesperson (Jordan) who I had regular contact before payment just disappeared afterwards. First appointment was for polishing and scaling and it was very obvious that doctor was new to clinic as he was asking a lot of questions to his assistant about the clinic. To my shock they were talking about finishing quickly so that they can go home and that’s what they did. I had 30 mins appointment and they spent literally 12 mins. I had appointment to collect whitening kit and when I got there I was told they ran out of gel and that they will call me in couple of days when they have it in stock. It’s been a month and they still don’t have in stock and never bothered to call me to explain and apologise. have also been trying to book appointment for my veneers and every time I called, I got told by receptionist that she will check with Charlie and get back to me as soon as possible. Third time receptionist apologised that nobody got back to me and she promised to call me back same day. Again no call for another week. Then I called head office to ask for a refund and they are no different. Again I was told she will get back to me same day after discussing my case with manager but that never happened. Spoke to them twice afterwards and same response. I don't understand why I didn't read these reviews before but I would not recommend Finest Dental to anyone."
"leicester branch!: The most unprofessional denist i know. You are a joke and i would not recommend you to anyone.if i could give you half a star i would. Always on the sick excuse after excuse"
Finest Dental is rated 4.62 based on 949 reviews