Finest Dental Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Courier, Own Driver
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Paid a lot of money for treatment. I’ve been having the worst experience at a dentist I could ever imagine. My appointments are constantly cancelled and I have to wait 2/3 weeks for a new appointment. Also, when I try to call I have to wait 30 minutes or worst no one even answers. I feel like I’ve been ripped off and I’ve been left with bad treatment too. My crowns have fallen out twice! This treatment was meant to be finished 6 months ago and it still hasn’t been finished. Awful, wouldn’t recommend at all!! Cheapest private but worst treatment and service"
"Liverpool Street Branch - I was very happy during my treatment, staff very nice and very caring. Once my treatment was finished, the staff decided to ignore my calls, put my number on divert to the head office, left messages for over 2months until I decided to call from another number: surprise: it went straight through. Since then I managed to book another appointment. During this time I was left without a retainer and my teeth at risk of shifting. Their complain procedure is not very clear with only one e-mail address being offered but nothing more. I was even given the wrong address when I asked. I managed to get in the clinic, paid for a new set of retainers and then 4 weeks later, another surprise, they asked for my receipt as there is no proof of me paying. Now I have to wait another 2 weeks to go in and hopefully, my retainers will arrive. I hope I'll soon finish the last appointment and happily go somewhere else where I can get better care/value for my money(nevertheless I paid Finest Dental over 3.5k)."
"Had my consultation for teeth in a day and told I would receive a treatment plan by email in a few days. We'll, after calling each week for 4 weeks and getting nowhere I was eventually told they were unable to help me. Poor customer service"
"Appointments are never on time!! Always waiting 30minutes to an hour after actual appointment time!! It’s actually annoying especially when you arrive on time each time!!! I have been coming to finest dentist since September 2018 and have only had 3 appointments start on time. Just a joke"
"I am not sure where to start but since Finest Dental took my payment everything started going downhill. Salesperson (Jordan) who I had regular contact before payment just disappeared afterwards. First appointment was for polishing and scaling and it was very obvious that doctor was new to clinic as he was asking a lot of questions to his assistant about the clinic. To my shock they were talking about finishing quickly so that they can go home and that’s what they did. I had 30 mins appointment and they spent literally 12 mins. I had appointment to collect whitening kit and when I got there I was told they ran out of gel and that they will call me in couple of days when they have it in stock. It’s been a month and they still don’t have in stock and never bothered to call me to explain and apologise. have also been trying to book appointment for my veneers and every time I called, I got told by receptionist that she will check with Charlie and get back to me as soon as possible. Third time receptionist apologised that nobody got back to me and she promised to call me back same day. Again no call for another week. Then I called head office to ask for a refund and they are no different. Again I was told she will get back to me same day after discussing my case with manager but that never happened. Spoke to them twice afterwards and same response. I don't understand why I didn't read these reviews before but I would not recommend Finest Dental to anyone."
"leicester branch!: The most unprofessional denist i know. You are a joke and i would not recommend you to anyone.if i could give you half a star i would. Always on the sick excuse after excuse"
"Unfortunately, this organisation does not stand up to its name. Here's what happened to me: - My Invisalign treatment was OK, however, I kept seeing different dentists who barely knew why I was there. - Following my treatment, I have asked for veneer for one of the teeth which was dark. It was accepted and payment of £500 was taken. I have advised the team that I was leaving the country and I've had 8 weeks to complete. I had many appointments at which nothing happened except scans after scans and some paperwork filled in and when I decided to take matters into my own hands I was told there was not enough time left. - I booked in for hygienist and to get my attachments taken off all on one day. When I came, people there didn't know it was the end of my treatment, but after I've told them, they took attachments off. My hygienist treatment did not happen that day, the machine was not working, so I've ordered a nightly retainer which was included and was due to come back. - When I did come back a week later, nightly retainer didn't fit properly. I've had to take them anyway because I was wearing my last trays for too long at this point and quite frankly they were not fresh anymore. I have ordered additional Vivera nightly retainers and went away waiting for Vivera to come back. - I have returned a week later to get Vivera, they were made based on my old scan before I started Invisalign, with my teeth still completely out of line. They've had to re-order them again. I kept repeating that they will need to be sent abroad, as I am leaving in a week. The dentist didn't know that I came for the hygienist treatment, for which I've paid £55. The dentist told me they've treated me to one and spent 4 minutes doing it. I have complained at reception and asked for a refund. - I have moved abroad, kept chasing for payment since 19 of December (today it is 20th of February), but had lots of emails going around on reception level and no refund yet. I was being told Head Office was dealing with it, but Head Office never answered any calls or emails for the 3 months. - Today my husband was on a business trip back in London and I have asked him to come in and pick the second version of Vivera up. Turns out, they have sent it to my old address (it was too far to travel to pick it up). Vivera (the nightly retainers) were ordered again for the third time, let's hope these will arrive. It has been almost 3 months now and I was unable to get any of my money back and neither have I received a proper hygienist treatment, veneer or my nightly retainers. If you ask me, I would say - STAY AWAY!"
"I had several implants done ...6 months later some have fallen out ..since then every appointment except one has been cancelled the last one on the morning just before I was due to train ..I am left with gums with a stub sticking out!!! I was called today to say my next appointment has also been cancelled what is going on ? I have Parkinson’s disease and the stress is my symptoms exaggerated Sean Doyle"
Dear Sean,

We always aim to deliver a great experience. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

A member of the customer care team will be in contact. If you wish to contact us please email Complaints@finestdental.co.uk

Finest Dental
"I recently booked an initial consultation over the phone and was told that if I couldn’t make my appointment I would be able to cancel it and my deposit refunded. I would just have to contact the Liverpool branch and let them know directly. I have been trying to get in touch with this branch for the past 5 days and so far I keep on getting put through to a call centre and told I would be receiving a call from the branch directly. This hasn’t happened yet. I wrote to the complaint department and they have also failed to contact me yet so would appreciate if ‘finestdental’ would not reply to this review with an ‘apology’ and being encouraged to contact the complaint department as I have already done this and it was a waste of my time. I have already concluded that I will probably not be getting my money back as previous customers have been complaining about waiting for their refund for ages. I am just grateful that this happened now and I am therefore aware of the customer service they provide. I have already decided to seek my Invisalign somewhere else."
Hi,

I apologise on behalf of everyone at Finest Dental. Please know that your situation was an exception. We can’t fix the past but you have my personal commitment to improving the way our staff serves every customer. Until then, please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.

Please email the customer care team with your full name so we can look into the delays caused for you. Complaints@finestdental.co.uk

Vicki
Customer Care Director
Finest Dental
"I genuniely can't think of a worse experience than my time at Finest Dental. They treat their customers like cattle, they don't care and they messed up my teeth by not following the plan they were meant to carry out. They should be inspected thoroughly by the CCG"
Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. We really appreciate your feedback and hope we can be given the chance to put your experience right.

Please contact the customer care team at Complaints@finestdental.co.uk for a member of our team to help resolve your concerns raised.

Finest Dental
"Absolutely appalled at the poor level of service in regards to a refund that I am due. The refund was confirmed in September 2018 and after chasing and chasing I have still not received it (it is now February 2019!). My emails are ignored and I have to keep chasing further. The treatment I received was good it’s a shame they have let themselves down now."
Hi,

We apologises for the delays caused regarding your refund. Please contact the customer care team with your name at Complaints@finestdental.co.uk so a member of the team can look into your refund and provide an immediate outcome.

Kindest regards,

Finest Dental
"Started treatment for dental implants in 2017. Was told it would be about 6-7 months. After months of pain and no one taking notice of what I was telling them about the implants had to start all over again. After months and months of appointments suffering discomfort for most of the time still don’t have decent fitting dental implants. Still waiting for someone to come back to me from my last appointment end of October when I told the dentist I was not please with the fitting, was told this would be in about a week. Regretted the day I went to them. Still waiting refund of overcharge."
"I had my first consultation around Oct 2017 my dental plan finally began on the 5/1/18 with extractions after waiting 4 months I had bone grafts from then on this is where the nightmare began having to wait weeks to get appointments ending up 3 months behind stitches bursting , their customer care attitude was zero twice be cancelled on day of appointment and on the last appointment this was to have my replacement teeth fitted offered another appointment a week later only to get there and the dentist told me the quality of teeth were faulty and 8 weeks later I still have yellow temporary teeth and they are still trying to fit me in . Appalling and I had to pay upfront . Do not use the Cannon Street Branch . I am disgusted and appalled by the lack of customer care service and quality of product . I wish I had never used Finest Dental they are a joke and a disgrace . ."
"Seems alot of people are having problems with refunds. I'm waiting nearly 2 months for my refund. I won't hold my breath."
"Orginally i`ve paid for the Invisalign treatment which i never received due to my teeth conditions(at the first consultation they couldnt see ). They promised me a refund 2 months ago(the contract mention 28 days ), Aimee Bird from Liverpool street she didnt even pick my phone calls , they gave me an email address where to complain. So do not pay in advance for them any pence unless you wanna run after your money . They have no complain line, no head office numbers , they all time on meeting , you will receive text of "im chasing head office for the refund " Wouldnt recommend to pay in advance for their service . No complain from dentist side, they were professional."
"I booked with Finest Dental to have Invisalign braces and up until the fixed retainers were fitted I had absolutely no issues with the service. On fitting the fixed retainers at my last part of treatment, I was told that I would not be seeing my usual dentist and that someone else would be taking over. My lower fixed retainer was fitted but they did not fit my upper retainer because they said I had cavities forming in most of my front teeth - no x-ray was taken. I since went to my Dentist who has advised that this is false, and my teeth are fine. 2 months ago I requested a refund for the work that was not done and I am STILL waiting. I was promised that the money would hit my account on 2 separate dates and when it didn't I would call and email to find out what was happening. I have had absolutely NO communication from Mark Grogan (accounts) or Vicki (complaints) since November 22 and I have called over 10 times in the last week only to be told that they dont have numbers and can pass on a message. The service is absolutely despicable and I will be taking the matter further with the relevant authorities."
"For those who are considering booking consultation or treatment with Finest dental, don't. I am currently still waiting for a refund for being mis-sold to, wrongly examined and tied into financial commitments because of them without a single bit of treatment being delivered. 2 months ago i requested to cancel, and i am still waiting for a decent response other than 'we will come back to you'. My solicitors are currently waiting my instruction to sue them. They are given the deadline for Tuesday next week but they haven't bothered to reply as per usual. If you are desperate for treatment and do consider to take it up with this unfortunate practice, then please make sure you READ EVERYTHING as i did, in case you find yourself in the same position as me in the near future AND MAKE THEM DELIVER ON EVERY WORD, because they don't know what they are doing. I am shocked to see positive reviews when i cannot describe the horror these last 5 months have been because of this company. Without you prompting them, they will run your treatment as though its a joke. They are unprofessional and the worst decision i've ever made. It has been 2 months, and im still waiting for my money (£3000), to be sent back."
"Undergoing treatment at Liverpool street branch. The treatment clearly did not meet my expectation. The care I received before starting my treatment was no where near towards the end. My dentist kept changing and the last one I saw insisted that 'she' was happy with the treatment thus suggesting subtly that it did not matter if I was happy with the results or not. I am now being suggested more cosmetic procedures - which defies the whole point of Invisalign in my case. It seems like a total waste of my money- will think twice before recommending to others."
"Paid for treatment I never received, had braces still don't have straight teeth!"
"Good until they weren't. I agree with the other comments there is absolutely no continuity of treatment here, you always see a different dentist, and some for less than 5 minutes. I advised FD several times I was leaving the country so needed my retainers fitted etc. They had me attend 2 appointments whereby the dentist had no idea why I was there as he could not help, and said I had to go to Liverpool Street. They owe me £140 that they 'processed' 25 days ago, and once 'approved' it takes 28 days (nowhere in the world takes 28 days to do a simple bank transfer). Chloe Childs is meant to be the Practice Manager for Cannon Street, but has yet to respond to the complaint I made over 40 days ago. Aimee Bird from Liverpool Street branch was initially helpful, but now I have no response from her. Aimee gave me Mark Rogans details to escalate it too, but 2 emails and 10 days later, no response from any of them, and no £140 in my bank account. I've now had to instruct a Solicitor to serve a Notice of Intent regarding the issues and refund, and reported this to the GDC. I've asked 3 times for a copy of their formal complaints procedure but have not been given this. Furthermore, their complaints form on the website doesn't work, and the email address the website provides for complaints doesn't respond. When you go to Google Reviews, you see ALOT of people from a day, a week, a month ago, all saying the same things. Reunds taking 4 months, chasing with no responses etc. The last 2 months with them have been cr*p and not what you'd expect from a private practice you've paid (1.5 years ago) £3225 to. Be very careful if you need to make a complaint."
Hi Chloe,
We are sorry to hear about the issues you have come across within practice. The practice manager for Cannon Street is called Szymon and he will be in contact to discuss your concerns. In regards to your refund we can confirm that this is still sat within 28 days as stated in our terms and conditions and will be processed on time. We would like to get this resolved as soon as possible for you and if you would like to make a formal complaint you can send this through to complaints@finestdental.co.uk

Kind regards,