Finest Dental Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Daisy Welch
"So , where do I start? I cannot put into words how amazing my experience was at the Milton Keynes Finest Dental practice! From the day I started my Invasalign treatment and through every visit and check up in regards to my treatment - I was greeted with great customer service on reception thanks to Chloe Child and Joshua Robertson. Then a really special thank you to Harps who was so friendly and approachable through every change over and all up to the finishing final day of treatment. He made my experience so special and even made my teeth look perfectly straight after my invasalign which really made my experience 10 times more special and made me feel like a valued customer. I also want to thank the dental nurse who helped Harps out as she was really helpful and friendly too. Invasalign has genuinely changed my outlook on life and has made me feel much more confident and happier within myself. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. The procedure went smoothly and even though some of the change overs were a tad painful - it was all worth it for the final results. I would add that it is extremely important to make sure to wear the brace every single day and night without fail and only have 2 hours max when taking off for eating/drinking throughout the day. If you want straight teeth then its a commitment but if you follow the guidelines then they will genuinely work! I am so so happy that I finally got them done I cannot express my gratitude enough to the whole team at Milton Keynes. I am going back soon to get my teeth whitened, and will be going back for regular check ups and so forth. Cant stop smiling - Thank you!"
Joanne Ryan
"I would just like to take this time to personally thank talah, who sorts everything out for you, but not only that the support he shows you makes you feel like your his only client.i have a massive fear of the dentist and he would come In the room with me on every appointment, talk to me, play music. I could text him at any time and he would always do his best to accommodate me. On my last visit he told me he was moving to another branch and I for one will miss him so much! What an amazing, kind loyal person you are. I can honestly say if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had my treatment done , I can't Thankyou enough and I wish you well in your new adventure joanne tc xx"
"Ivana Superstar! I went to Finest Dental in tears after finding out I was loosing 2 of my frontal teeth, I'm only 26 an it was a big trauma! All the staff at Finest Dental is friendly and the new branch in Cannon Street is spotless, but my biggest thank you goes to Ivana. She was the sweetest dentist I've ever met in my life, she explained my options step by step and made me feel a lot better. She and all the nurses and dentist I met in my 6 month treatment did a great job, I will definetly recommend it to anyone who needs professionalism and experience! Thank you for giving me my smile back :) Ps. Can you guess which teeth were missing?!?"
"I recently had implants done at the Bermondsey clinic. The staff were amazing and throughout the whole process I was made to feel relaxed. Annalise and Narda, who I met on every appointment I had were very encouraging. I was always able to phone Annalise to calm my fears before my surgery. The team at Finest Dental at Canon Street who did my initial assessments were very supportive. Thank you Finest Dental for my beautiful smile."
"I received wonderful treatment at Finest Dental. I was a very difficult case to deal with due to a childhood accident which badly affected my jaw. I was unable to eat properly as dentures would not stay put and I always ended up having to take my teeth out to eat which was very embarrassing, especially if I went to a restaurant which I avoided as much as possible because of this. Dr Harps and his Director persevered where others had failed and it is only because of their expertise in being able to deal with a difficult case like myself, that I am now able to eat properly which has absolutely changed my life and I will always be grateful to them for this."
"Ecstatic !!! What a gentle and perfect experience Thank you Finest Dental for making me smile wider !"
"Had an amazing consultation. The girls Lauren and Patrice made me feel so welcome and helped me weigh up my options as to what route to go down. Everyone was so friendly and informed of every treatment possible."
"I really liked this dentist, they were fast and gentle, and reasonably price when having expensive work done. The sedation doctor was kind and even assisted me down to the traxis. The whole experience was more like visiting a family. I know they are good as have had some bad dentists in the past, but not, Finest Dental they get a 10 out of 10 from me. Richard Trevor Jones I.Eng"
"The whole Process was simple and easy, the staff were extremely supportive and made me feel comfortable about the treatment and explained everything to Me clearly. I would definitely recommend coming here amazing"
"First class customer service with great recommendations. Looking forward to starting my treatment in a couple of weeks."
"First class customer service and recommendations. Looking forward to starting my treatment plan."
"Stavros is a great dentist the whole team do their best to make you feel at ease with the procedure although I’m still waiting for my final set of teeth I’m very happy with my temporary set .. well worth the money"
"I am 5 weeks into my treatment with the Winchester practice and so far the service has been great and I can’t wait to see the finished results of my Invisalign."
"I’m 5 weeks into my Invisalign treatment and so far the service from Finest Dental has been great. I can’t wait to see my end results."
"Finest Dental Wokingham are amazing, always have a lovely experience, the staff are all so polite and will go out of their way to help you. Couldnt recommend them enough"
"Winchester practice are amazing! Highly recommend and the staff at fantastic"
"Everyone at Finest Dental Liverpool Street made me feel welcome. My Treatment Co-Ordinator Rachael was superb in her job - she was very friendly & professional. My personal doctor/dentist Dr Mahar was also too lovely & professional too. Would definitely recommend this branch!"
"I had the privilege of Dr.Katie, Bermondsey practice, on my recent treatment. She was outstanding. From start to finish, every appointment was precision and perfection. I can’t thank her enough. Extraordinary at her craft. More than a dentist, she is an artist."
"I visited this dental practice (the Cannon Street branch) last week and can not recommended this practice enough. From the moment I walked in I was looked after and treated with dignity and respect. The staff could not do enough for me, even providing me with a phone charger when my phone died. The premises were spotless and well organised, as was the staff and the service. I have visited many dentist in my time and I also work in healthcare so have seen many services that are not equipped to provide effective services. This is the best dental practice I have ever been to and on top of that the cheapest I have seen even for work such as implants and same day teeth. A special thank you to Zizelda and Dr Charlie who spent a lot of time with me explaining the different and most cost effective options and reassured me when they could see it was needed. If you need a dental service this would be the one to go to."
"My dad receives treatment at the London Bermondsey branch, and I must say that it's nothing short of the finest; from Raminta, the very skilled professional at the front desk, all the way to Dr. Margarita, the exceptional dental surgeon. I highly recommend."
"Couldn’t recommend using finest dental enough. My teeth have completely changed and I can’t stop smiling to show them of. Due to work commitments I spent a lot of time out of the uk but always got my new braces in plenty of time and with no hassle. To all the staff at the Winchester branch thank you"
"I have been with finest dental for 2 years now and have always received excellent service. Zizelda Pechali was amazing yesterday and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you"
"So happy with my outcome after seeing the girls at Brentwood. Especially Nicky who always makes me laugh when I come in. Thanks everyone x Amy"
Finest Dental is rated 4.66 based on 883 reviews