Finest Dental Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Daisy Welch
"So , where do I start? I cannot put into words how amazing my experience was at the Milton Keynes Finest Dental practice! From the day I started my Invasalign treatment and through every visit and check up in regards to my treatment - I was greeted with great customer service on reception thanks to Chloe Child and Joshua Robertson. Then a really special thank you to Harps who was so friendly and approachable through every change over and all up to the finishing final day of treatment. He made my experience so special and even made my teeth look perfectly straight after my invasalign which really made my experience 10 times more special and made me feel like a valued customer. I also want to thank the dental nurse who helped Harps out as she was really helpful and friendly too. Invasalign has genuinely changed my outlook on life and has made me feel much more confident and happier within myself. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. The procedure went smoothly and even though some of the change overs were a tad painful - it was all worth it for the final results. I would add that it is extremely important to make sure to wear the brace every single day and night without fail and only have 2 hours max when taking off for eating/drinking throughout the day. If you want straight teeth then its a commitment but if you follow the guidelines then they will genuinely work! I am so so happy that I finally got them done I cannot express my gratitude enough to the whole team at Milton Keynes. I am going back soon to get my teeth whitened, and will be going back for regular check ups and so forth. Cant stop smiling - Thank you!"
Joanne Ryan
"I would just like to take this time to personally thank talah, who sorts everything out for you, but not only that the support he shows you makes you feel like your his only client.i have a massive fear of the dentist and he would come In the room with me on every appointment, talk to me, play music. I could text him at any time and he would always do his best to accommodate me. On my last visit he told me he was moving to another branch and I for one will miss him so much! What an amazing, kind loyal person you are. I can honestly say if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had my treatment done , I can't Thankyou enough and I wish you well in your new adventure joanne tc xx"
"Ivana Superstar! I went to Finest Dental in tears after finding out I was loosing 2 of my frontal teeth, I'm only 26 an it was a big trauma! All the staff at Finest Dental is friendly and the new branch in Cannon Street is spotless, but my biggest thank you goes to Ivana. She was the sweetest dentist I've ever met in my life, she explained my options step by step and made me feel a lot better. She and all the nurses and dentist I met in my 6 month treatment did a great job, I will definetly recommend it to anyone who needs professionalism and experience! Thank you for giving me my smile back :) Ps. Can you guess which teeth were missing?!?"
"The service and treatment I have received by Finest Dental has been extremely upsetting and unprofessional. I paid the surgery £3500 to get invisaligns. I was then told after I paid for them that I would need further treatment and an operation before they could even consider the Invisalign treatment. This is something I didn't want nor could I afford. If they had told me this prior to me paying, then I would not have paid for the Invisaligns in the first place. I requested a refund over two months ago. They said it could take up to 28 days to process. Today is the 59th day and the money is still not in my account. To make things worse nobody is responding to my emails. I even sent a complaint to the email on there 'complaints procedure' on their website three weeks ago and I have been completely ignored."
"***WARNING PLEASE AVOID*** There were a number of problems I experienced which made my experience both unpleasant plus stressful, to say the least. 1) I have seen 7 different dentists since my first appointment, that is, within the space of 17 months, that’s one new dentist every 2-3 months, this radically reduces the ability to build any type of relationship with your dentist (I have looked at there reviews on Google and I can see that I am not the only one who has had this problem) Honestly, it is like going to the hair dressers and having one person take out your plaits, another person wash your wash, another person condition it, another person towel dry it, another person blow dry it, another person apply leave-in conditioner and then another person style it, read how bad and sad that sounds and yet that has happened to me here. 2) A lot of the dentists never had a hand over so I had to explain what my treatment was for the majority of the time that I met a new dentist. 3) When I went to my first invisalign appointment I asked the dentist specifically if I could achieve a specific result with the invisalign Lite, he said yes, as soon as I signed the document and was tied into a contract and they had my money, I went back and the same dentist said it could not be achieved with Invisalign Lite and that I needed the full treatment, of course, that really saddened me and hurt me immensely that I was lied to, and was in debt for a dream that would remain a dream. 4) One time I travelled all the way to the dentist for my BOOKED appointment only to find that the dentist was not in and nobody called, texted or emailed me to let me know, (how sad is that, I actually have a job and sometimes I have to take time off work to attend appointments and no-one let me know). For me personally, they didn’t seem that sorry to be honest, it was like they said sorry just because they thought it was what they should do and not because they were genuinely sorry that this had happened to me, of course from reading my review I will leave you to come to your own conclusions. It was horrible after that experience, I often turned up to the dentist scared that no-one might actually be there to see me, such a horrible feeling. 5) Another time I turned up to my appointment and I was told that the dentist had popped out, they knew I was coming and yet decided to pop Sainsbury’s, how very considerate of them. 6) I was not explained about filing properly and now I still have gaps in my teeth where my teeth where filed and have not closed properly. To be honest, I had braces when I was 16 and no filing took place so it saddens me that they did this to my teeth. I already have small teeth so would prefer to keep everything I have :) Now I will have to pay more money to get the problems created by them fixed, needless to say I will be taking my service elsewhere. 7) A Receptionist at Finest Dental Barkingside "kindly" informed told me that they were going to be stopping the 0% finance so I should sign up quickly to receive this offer, not surprisingly, 1 year and a half later and they are still providing 0% interest to new patients, it seems to me as if it was a way to make people act impulsively and spend money they don’t actually have, knowing that if they want to get out of the contract later they have to pay 25% minimum of the total price, plus £100.00 cancellation fee, anyway, I'm sure you are aware of the hard sales tactics companies play these days. Please read the Terms and Condition before signing contracts. 8) I literally had to beg and next to bring tears to my eyes just to get the next 14 aligners I was actually entitled too, funny enough when the dentist explained this to me at the beginning he said it so quickly it was like he didn’t want me to hear that part, that is of course the part that I do not have to pay for. The dentist should have been able to see that at the end of my first 14 aligners my teeth was nowhere near what it looked like in my video projection and should have offered it to me but instead I had to nearly cry and beg to get extra aligners I was entitled too. 9) After I had my attachments on my teeth that the aligners fit to, taken off, and went to see a new dentist, I was told I had an overbite, which was what the aligners was suppose to fix, I know they say you should get about 90% of what the video looks like but after the first 14 it wasn't even 50%. Not surprisingly, I was quickly offered the opportunity to go for extra aligners, why? I will leave you to put 2 and 2 together and get 4. 10) Inconsistency between Finest Dentals very own dentists. One dentist said when I take out my retainers I should wear it for 6 weeks consistently, another dentist said I only need to wear at night, talk about confusion. 11) Inconsistency between Receptionists and the dentist. The dentist at Barkingside told me one thing and then the dentist at Brentwood told me another. 12) Incorrect information in relation to teeth whitening, I was told I would receive a 14 day teeth whitening kit when in fact the product lasts 10 days. Seriously... do head office know what is going on in their dentists????? 13) My regular dentist told me that I should not go ahead with the veneers and that he could get me amazing results using white fillings. Why would one dentist say this and another dentist say something different? During my time at Finest Dental I still visited my dentist and he noticed that my teeth needed fillings. This was not picked up by Finest Dental? I asked the dentist at Finest Dental if there was any alternative to veneers that did not involve drilling and he said no, nonetheless, my original dentist gave me a fantastic smile using white fillings which did not include any drilling. When I told the Receptionist at Finest Dental she said that they could do the same thing but it would not last forever, umm, well, neither do veneers love, Not only that but I never asked for something that lasts forever, I asked for an alterative, I conclude that they knew about it but as it would not make them as much money as veneers they did not want to inform me of it, you can make your own conclusions. That actually really saddens me to think that there are people out there that just care about making money at the expense of actually giving the patient what they truly need/want, I am not factually stating that Finest Dental is one of those companies, but believe me they do exist. It has been an awful experience, if I could go back and change the clock I would. 14) When I asked the dentist if he could shape my two canine teeth he said, “why don’t you get veneers” wow, really, my dentist said he wouldn’t touch my canine teeth if I asked him to do veneers on it as it is not needed and yet this dentist just offered it to me when all I asked was for a bit of contouring, I do wonder if these dentists get commission on every treatment they are able to sell the patient. 15) The day on my prep for the veneers I was given a list of things that could go wrong, really, on the day?!? That’s like somebody coming in to a surgeons for liposuctions, and the doctor saying ok, the person handing over a sum of money, and then the day they are about to go into the operating theatre, the surgeon hands them a piece of paper with a list of things that could go wrong, (which you know most people do not read) and then going ahead with the treatment. I thought that genuine surgeons that care always sit down and explain the risk before the patient agrees to the surgery, but hey, what do I know? I could be wrong. What scares me is that one of the potential hazards was sensitivity. If my teeth were sensitive permanently I would need a root canal treatment worth £300.00, per tooth, if I needed it for all 4 teeth (as I was getting 4 veneers) that would be £1,200.00! As I do not have that cash in my bank account that would mean living with that kind of pain, or getting another loan and getting myself into more debt, not to mention I had a poor credit history and most loans wanted to charge me 49% interest, ridiculous. I had a root canal treatment before and the pain is really bad, it was so bad that I even tried to take my own life by taking too many tablets because I couldn't bare the pain, and yet this is something that I could experience and the dentist never thought to sit down and actually explain this to me, if I never read the paper I would have been none the wiser, that really saddens me. 16) There are times when they are not available to speak to you on the phone, what they do is defer all calls to the overflow, the overflow takes a message and say they will pass it on, sometimes they do not pass it on, sometimes, they do pass it on and no-one contacts you, of course this is very distressing when you are trying to get out of a contract with Finest Dental and are still paying monthly to the finance company, which I was. 17) No handover between Receptionists. I was very distressed trying to close my contract, the Receptionist was aware of this and yet failed to hand over to the other Receptionist when she left. I did not even know she had left, it is only when I asked to speak to someone in accounts (whilst speaking to someone in the overflow) that the other Receptionist got in contact with me and said she had no idea what was going on and could I please explain everything to her again, really sad. 18) I am not very happy with the way my teeth looks and will need to get braces in the future to fix the problem created by Finest Dental (i.e. over bite, gaps in teeth) although I can't do it now due to lack of funds sadly. 19) When I did pay the money to get my contract cancelled they completely messed that up as well which meant that I had to use more of my time and effort to inform them that what they were doing was erroneous, and how to do their job properly. They tried to send me the refund instead of the Finance Company (which was hundreds of pounds short by the way) which means I would have still been owing money to the Finance Company and would have been one thousand and four pounds out of pocket! 20) They took ages to pay the Finance Company which meant that I had the Finance chasing me with phone calls, voicemails, letters, text messages and emails for their money, understandably, just because Finance Dental took so long, they had to chase Finance Dental to get their money too, it ended up in a very embarrassing experience for me as well where it looked like I couldn't keep on top of my bills in front of my friends when my mum called me to say that the finance company had called about their money and my phone was on loud speaker, my friends heard and I felt so embarrassed. 21) Finest Dental asked me to keep paying the Finance Company my monthly repayments as they take 28 days to sort it out. They also said that the Finance Company would refund me, funny enough, the Finance Company had no idea of this arrangement and I probably would not have got a refund from them. Finest dental asked for my sort code and account number to give to the Finance Company so they (the Finance Company) could send me a refund and yet the very next day Finest Dental emailed me stating that they were going to give me a refund, therefore they said they would do one thing with my personal information and did another, not sure how that would go down with the Data Protection Act???"
"After a long process of getting my teeth ready for a crown fitting I moved house. For the final fitting I traveled 5 1/2 back to the Milton Keynes branch where I was then told the crowns have not arrived and to book another appointment. The team didn't seem bothered I had paid for childcare , driven a 11 hour round trip and that they could have called at the start of the week when they knew the crowns have not arrived. Finest dental seemed more interested in taking the money for a job they had not yet done. Terrible service , disorganised and rather rude. would not recommend."
"Good until they weren't. I agree with the other comments there is absolutely no continuity of treatment here, you always see a different dentist, and some for less than 5 minutes. I advised FD several times I was leaving the country so needed my retainers fitted etc. They had me attend 2 appointments whereby the dentist had no idea why I was there as he could not help, and said I had to go to Liverpool Street. They owe me £140 that they 'processed' 25 days ago, and once 'approved' it takes 28 days (nowhere in the world takes 28 days to do a simple bank transfer). Chloe Childs is meant to be the Practice Manager for Cannon Street, but has yet to respond to the complaint I made over 40 days ago. Aimee Bird from Liverpool Street branch was initially helpful, but now I have no response from her. Aimee gave me Mark Rogans details to escalate it too, but 2 emails and 10 days later, no response from any of them, and no £140 in my bank account. I've now had to instruct a Solicitor to serve a Notice of Intent regarding the issues and refund, and reported this to the GDC. I've asked 3 times for a copy of their formal complaints procedure but have not been given this. Furthermore, their complaints form on the website doesn't work, and the email address the website provides for complaints doesn't respond. When you go to Google Reviews, you see ALOT of people from a day, a week, a month ago, all saying the same things. Reunds taking 4 months, chasing with no responses etc. The last 2 months with them have been cr*p and not what you'd expect from a private practice you've paid (1.5 years ago) £3225 to. Be very careful if you need to make a complaint."
Hi Chloe,
We are sorry to hear about the issues you have come across within practice. The practice manager for Cannon Street is called Szymon and he will be in contact to discuss your concerns. In regards to your refund we can confirm that this is still sat within 28 days as stated in our terms and conditions and will be processed on time. We would like to get this resolved as soon as possible for you and if you would like to make a formal complaint you can send this through to complaints@finestdental.co.uk

Finest Dental
"honestly i cant even give 1 star to this dentist. i paid in fulllll thinking i didnt need any extra treatments. after 3/4 weeks i was told i needed further fillings to which i went out my way to get form my local dentist who were much better and quick at responding. so after all the fillings i was called in by this dentist for to discuss things further only to realise they called me over js to talk about my fillings what a waste of time!!!!! i travelled all the way leaving my kids to be baby sat! so anyway i have now been told il need to wait two more weeks for my videos so i can choose the invisalign treatment, its been 3 weeks and no response from any one. ive clled over 5 times and sent emails after email and no response. they just steal your money and hide away. AVOID PLEASE AVOID DONT FALL FOR THEIR SO CALLED PROFESSIONLISM BECAUSE THEY ARE LIARS WHO DONT DO THER JOB PROPERLY"
Hi Luthfa,
We are so sorry to hear that we have not met our usual high levels of service. I have requested that the Practice Manager of Liverpool Street gets in contact with you to resolve your concerns.

Finest Dental
"Finest dental in Brentwood worst experience that i have in my life, alot off promises zero delivered!!"
"Holly Jansari 2 reviews in the last week Horrendous! I spent over £3000 to get my 'perfect smile' and not only am I left with less than satisfactory teeth I have now developed a fear of the dentist. They messed up my veneers twice meaning I had to have them taken off and put back on again taking up to 7 hours of drilling and pain each time. When choosing the shade I wanted I was pressured in to choosing a darker shade than I wanted and was left wishing I'd gone whiter, the veneers were worse than my own original teeth, I was left with a horse like bucked front tooth - these were redone but still not correctly, they are not inline or even & I can't bare to have them redone due to the fear I've developed due to the long & painful treatment they put me through. I've not been given any formal phone call, email or letter of apology & not even offered a discount let alone a refund. This company are after quick money, from the first phone call all they care about is getting your money and will tell you what ever you want to hear. My advice is avoid completely and pay extra for a more professional company. Horrendous experience for me."
"The worst experience i have had. Avoid!! Unprofessional and a terrible service. I had a consultation for brace options. An xray was taken and the lady looked quickly at the image and said i needed to have my wisdom tooth removed. I have had specialist treatment and already knew that this particular tooth was too close to the nerve for a simple extraction. I replied to her abrupt observation with "isnt it very close to the nerve"? To which a quick "oh yes, we will leave it then"!. This gave me no confidence in her from that moment on. Her consultation skills need some work to say the least as asking her a question was not taken kindly and her responses were very flipant and in general rude. I asked at the end of her consultation which braces would be best for me. Apparantly she can not tell me this as that was my choice. Which i know now is not the case as due to my bite, fixed braces would not be suitable. Im about to start treatment with a new practice who requested my xrays to be sent over. Finest dental have charged me £50 for this. No other dentist or orthos charge to send patient xrays. Totally out of order! Finest dental are the worst. I felt they just wanted my money and would say anything in the consultation to get you signed up. I could not get out of there quick enough."
"I have been thinking about Veneers for some time but was a bit worried regarding the treatment and whether it would work for me etc.. I looked online and saw that Finest Dental do a free consultation which I thought would alleviate my concerns, so I applied online for an initial chat. Someone has just called me from Finest Dental and I was totally shocked. The conversation from the person I spoke with just revolved around the cost and not the treatment. This is how the conversation went. him: "How many veneers do you want" me: "I am not sure that why I wanted to speak with someone". him: "Do you realise how much they cost?" me: " Yes I looked online". Him: Will you be going for the finance option." Me: I hadn't really thought that far ahead at this stage. " I just wanted to see someone to get their expert opinion" Him OK I can book you in but will have to charge you a deposit of £50." me: " But I thought it was a free consultation" Him: "We will refund it when you turn up". I'm sorry but from someone who wants specific medical treatment I felt like I was a credit card. I am sure that once you get past that initial call things are great, but guys I have a business and I use a consultative approach not a this is how much it's going to cost are you happy to carry on talking to me."
"I had a Saturday booked 2 months in advance, 3 days later I was told I cannot have it due to changes in the organisation and the company will no longer be open on Saturdays so I had to have the Friday instead, I was not able to attend and asked if there was Saturday available and was told "its fully booked” I feel that I should have been called to fill back my slot for the Saturday. I do not live in the UK and I booked this Saturday in advance for a reason and now I cannot see the dentist until the 28th but the timing does not work for me now I have left with the same invisalign, I am not happy with the service at all and the incompetence of the surgery."
"Catastrophic. I’ll try and keep this as short as possible to the reasons why I’d tell anyone to avoid this dental practice like the plague; -I saw over 7 different dentists through my whole treatment (I had Damon clean braces and the treatment took just over a year) -seemingly no communication between the different dentists I saw (I had to explain and remind each time what was meant to be happening with my own treatment) -The general communication was shocking. I’d be speaking with a practice manager over the period of several emails then suddenly would find out they’d left their job and nobody had decided to get back to me (this happened twice) -the only time anything seemed to get done was when I kicked up a fuss that I wasn’t being listened to. Most of my emails to the practices were ignored completely and I only recall one occasion when I got a call back despite countless times trying to get in touch over the phone. -contradicting advice from the receptionists as to what to do with my treatment that went against what the dentist said. -early on in my treatment one of the dentists chipped a chunk off my back tooth while trying to remove one of my metal brackets and pretended it didn’t happen. I was promised by the practice manager (at the time, she’s since left) that this would be fixed with composite bonding but I’ve yet to receive this. -My braces were taken off yet it was almost 2 weeks before I had any type of retainer fitted because the TWO scans they did if my teeth to make the plastic retainers were apparently “lost” so I had to have an emergency/temporary one made. Because of this my teeth moved slightly so when the final fixed retainers were fitted my teeth were slightly crooked again and my bite is slightly off. I can’t 100% bite together without putting a lot of pressure on my lower teeth. I could go on but I fear it may sound like I was making things up due to the absurdity of this entire treatment. All of this was put into an email to the last practice manager of Liverpool’s street I had any contact with. This was several months ago and still I’ve had no reply. Perhaps writing an honest and shameful review will evoke some form of response. I will be finding a separate orthodontist to try and fix the mess these people have made of my teeth. For reference my treatment has been at both Liverpool Street and Canon street practices. Usually my advice to anyone seeking a new dentist would be to look at the reviews but the reviews for this company are wonderful, hence why I chose them for my treatment in the first place. Avoid them at ALL costs."
"I am not sure where to start but since Finest Dental took my payment everything started going downhill. Salesperson (Jordan) who I had regular contact before payment just disappeared afterwards. First appointment was for polishing and scaling and it was very obvious that doctor was new to clinic as he was asking a lot of questions to his assistant about the clinic. To my shock they were talking about finishing quickly so that they can go home and that’s what they did. I had 30 mins appointment and they spent literally 12 mins. I had appointment to collect whitening kit and when I got there I was told they ran out of gel and that they will call me in couple of days when they have it in stock. It’s been a month and they still don’t have in stock and never bothered to call me to explain and apologise. have also been trying to book appointment for my veneers and every time I called, I got told by receptionist that she will check with Charlie and get back to me as soon as possible. Third time receptionist apologised that nobody got back to me and she promised to call me back same day. Again no call for another week. Then I called head office to ask for a refund and they are no different. Again I was told she will get back to me same day after discussing my case with manager but that never happened. Spoke to them twice afterwards and same response. I don't understand why I didn't read these reviews before but I would not recommend Finest Dental to anyone."
"Absolutely appalled at the poor level of service in regards to a refund that I am due. The refund was confirmed in September 2018 and after chasing and chasing I have still not received it (it is now February 2019!). My emails are ignored and I have to keep chasing further. The treatment I received was good it’s a shame they have let themselves down now."
Hi,

We apologises for the delays caused regarding your refund. Please contact the customer care team with your name at Complaints@finestdental.co.uk so a member of the team can look into your refund and provide an immediate outcome.

Kindest regards,

Finest Dental
"I had my first consultation around Oct 2017 my dental plan finally began on the 5/1/18 with extractions after waiting 4 months I had bone grafts from then on this is where the nightmare began having to wait weeks to get appointments ending up 3 months behind stitches bursting , their customer care attitude was zero twice be cancelled on day of appointment and on the last appointment this was to have my replacement teeth fitted offered another appointment a week later only to get there and the dentist told me the quality of teeth were faulty and 8 weeks later I still have yellow temporary teeth and they are still trying to fit me in . Appalling and I had to pay upfront . Do not use the Cannon Street Branch . I am disgusted and appalled by the lack of customer care service and quality of product . I wish I had never used Finest Dental they are a joke and a disgrace . ."
"Paid for treatment I never received, had braces still don't have straight teeth!"
"I am really upset with the outcome of my treatment. Over the period of 10 months I have experienced a rude receptionist, a condescending dentist and incomplete treatment. Three of my friends have received Invisalign treatment at another dentist and their teeth have been polished and contoured perfectly, mine were lift jagged and unfinished. I only realised the extent once I noticed my friends results. Very unhappy!"
We are so sorry to hear that on this occasion we have not met our usual high levels of service. We would love to be given the opportunity to rectify this and would appreciate it if you got in touch with us at complaints@finestdental.co.uk.
"My implant failed and been left with a lump on the top of my mouth. Poor service and charged for anti biotics which wasn’t in £1600 charge for a poor service that’s left me in pain."
"I had a terrible experience with there customer service, had an appointment with them they cancelled my appointment for whatever reason I took a day off work to be there. I contact them several times for my £50 deposit everyone give me a different number and nothing to do with very very rude"
"Clueless dentists, no continuity in the care . More like a Mc Donald's than a dental clinic ."
Good afternoon,
We are really disappointed to hear that on this occasion we have not met Finest Dental's normal high levels of service. Please get in touch so we can help find a resolution together on 0203 862 3488.

Finest Dental is rated 4.66 based on 884 reviews