Finest Dental Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
Read Finest Dental Reviews

About Finest Dental:

FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Unit 18 station Close Potters Bar

Tell us how Finest Dental made you happy
I was a patient 2 years ago . Paid over £ 3000 for two implants, alas one came out a 8 months ago. I went back to Brentwood, I was told by Simon ( director) to come back in February! He must of known what was going to happen! What can I do ?
I too have not finished invisalign treatment at the MK branch, so I am now contacting my credit card provider to try get my money back to go elsewhere. However I cannot fault Harps, Maria and Julie there, they have all been amazing throughout with my fear if dentists and had no idea until they stopped getting paid! Might make sense why Harps was working at two dental practices to ensure he had some wages coming in! If anyone knows what practice he has gone to, probably in London, please post on here as I dont trust anyone else to do my treatment :-(
I went to the brentwood branch to get new retainers. I should have trusted my gut feeling that something was wrong when the first thing the receptionist said is their card machine wasn't working and I had to pay by cash. When she took the money she didn't even count it or give me a reciept. I was told I'd had to make another appointment to get my impressions done, which ofcourse by then they are long gone! If anyone else used this branch and paid by cash on the day can you post it here...I know it's going to be a miracle to get my money back as theres no audit trail, but now we know why they most likely lied and said their card machine wasn't working, it's to steal as much money as they could.
please can anyone tell me what is best to cancel the finance or live it for now
December 2018 I did teeth in a day I have a fixed denture but no implants yet. Can’t get through to anyone since last week. I’ve contact consumer rights and company house I’ve been told that I have to wait until they go through to administration. I’ve paid almost £8,000 for nothing I’m so upset
Hi everyone, I've been in same situation like others with Finest Dental,but I contacted Action Fraud and I could recuperate my money back and I got my agreement cancelled with the loan company as well.
Hi don't go to Solicitors, there as bad as the dentists ripping off people too ! They want to charge £264.00 an hour. I thought they was there to help. Sorry folks don't seem we are having any joy with all this. How that Stephen Banks and all who had a hand in it all can be right with themselves I don't know.
Hello Everybody. Just to tell everyone that I went to a Solicitor and they told me if I paid by finance company then I entered into a contract for 6 years and could take my dentist to Court and get him to put my dental implants as they should have been done. Also refund my money and get Compensation. Hope this helps people. Go to your local Solicitor.
Paid my money had teeth removed ALL TOP ones and now no further treatment due to liquidation. GUTTED
Scam company, gone bust owing patients, hundreds of thousands of pounds.
I have incomplete dental treatment and I've already paid nearly £3,000 for my treatment
I was a patient at the Wokingham practise. The Dentist who performed my full bridge implants didn't know what she was doing and as a result the procedure has failed. I've been left with only half a temporary bridge. I have paid the full amount for my treatment (£10,000+)Can someone please inform what is the name of the finance company and also how do I go about getting my dental records. I would more than happy to join a group with the view to getting my money back from Dr Simon RIAHI.
Anyone is who has fully paid for a service/or partially paid of a service at Finest Dental. If you treatment is not finished you can contact the finance company, who will pay you back any amount you have paid. If you paid by credit card or debit, you can also claim your money back. I am in the process of doing this now and will receive my money soon.
OMG!!! Just seen all the messages. No wonder! Been trying to call and email for weeks now but nobody responds. Bloody day light robbery!!!!
Hi my name is Caroline Cywinski. My phone number is 07766579615 if anyone wants to get a group together to try to do some thing. Still waiting for the Administrator to come in to get my dental medical records. What a terrible thing to happen to all of us. I hope some thing can be done.
This company completely messed up my teeth. Took all my money, the bailiffs went to the building to get my money back and they was gone. All their dentists are completely gone and they are now gone into liquidation. I want to make a action group chat of everyone who has been scammed by this company. So we can do something altogether about it. Send me your numbers so we can create a WhatsApp group chat
This company is actual garbage, they've stalled and stole thousands from me and under false pretenses assured me they'd stop at nothing to get me the treatment I wanted. It's easy to promise things when they're in the back packing up boxes and laughing at all the clients they've scammed. I paid via braemar and paid well over what the treatment was since 2018 and now the company has decided to close. It's disgusting and quite frankly frustrating I tried to get out of it since before Christmas last year I saw the red flags but I was coaxed into staying mostly because apparently I would have to pay the rest of the money and then some for the treatment if I decided to leave now. I'm so annoyed, please avoid at all costs which will be very easy since they've run off with their tails between their legs the scamming cowards
If Sati Simon RIAHI is reading this as a Director of the failing company that is or was B&A Group Winchester trading as Finest Dental, could he do the decent thing and post something that will explain to the 100's of customers that he has let down just what he proposes to do to either resolve their treatment or reimburse the £100's of thousands of pounds that his companies have taken
Dear patients I’ve been creating 100s of smiles with Invisalign for over 10 years and am a well respected Platinum provider. Happy to help any patients who are in limbo with their treatment. DM me on Instagram @drgurmsraja Thank you.
We are sorry to hear about the experiences some of you have had, We are happy to try to help out anyone effected at All Saints Dental Clinic Birmingham. We are open Monday through Saturday 9.00am until 5.30pm. 0121 4440496
Finest Dental is rated 4.38 based on 1,082 reviews