Finest Dental Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Finest Dental Reviews

About Finest Dental:

FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Joanne ryan
Finest Dental 5 star review on 18th July 2017
Roberta
More Photos & Videos
I have been going Finest Dental in Wokingham and i couldn't be happier! Sam and Stacey are amazing and they always help me out when i have any questions or concerns. Highly recommend them to anyone who wants their smile back :)
Finance dental Brentwood are excellent. Great service.
Finest Dental at MK is brilliant, the dentists are really friendly and have done a really good job at fitting my aligners, thank you!
Service is always so professional and Nicky at reception is so friendly and makes me always feel welcome. Wanted to have my teeth straightened for years and coming here hasn’t made me regret it at all. Great service
I am really pleased with the braces I've had done at finest dental Winchester. Totally amazed at the differnce to my teeth. Well worth the money and would highly recommend them. All the staff make you feel very welcome.
I am really pleased with the braces I've had done at finest dental in Winchester, amazed at the difference to my teeth. The staff are lovely and make you feel really welcome. Definitely worth the money and would highly recommend them 😊 thank you finest dental.
Happy with Finest Dental Winchester, have already recommended them to friends!
Winchester branch

Amazing place I hated the dentist before I found this place, so professional and really listened to what I wanted. Great value and I can say Im one happy customer
The whole experience at Birmingham Finest Dental has been brilliant, from friendly reception staff to brilliant dentists and competitive prices my whole experience has been first class.
Had my first appointment and it was amazing. Michelle and Louise were excellent. Really welcoming and friendly. Can’t wait for my next appointment.
Great service! The staff is really friendly. So far really happy with the results of my treatment.
my experience of finest dental was they are very professional in every way . I was very impressed that they listen to what you want and not just there to push you into treatments that they would gain from financially .
The reception staff are very friendly and helpful and the dentists put you at ease if you are nervous of dentists , I can’t recommend finest dental enough !!!!
The customer service at the Leicester branch is 10/10. Always polite, chatty and very friendly.
The customer service at the Leicester branch is 10/10. Always smiley and polite and very chatty.
Whole team have been amazing from start to finish. Explained everything and have been incredibly friendly for my whole Invisalign treatment. The initial scan on my first appointment showed me exactly what my end result would look like and after a short 12 months I am really happy with the results! Would recommend (and have) to anyone considering getting Invisalign. Genuinely life changing.
Really pleased with Winchesters finest dental surgery, been here for about a year and it’s easily the best one I’ve been too, everyone I’ve seen are friendly and very knowledgeable which makes going to the dentist that much more relaxed.

Special mention to Sam she has helped me massively through every treatment so far and of course the best dentist I could ask for in Stacey, couldn’t be happier with both of their work and professionalism.
Only a few weeks in but so far very happy! Staff are really friendly and the app is really helpful!
They help me achieve my confident smile.
Finest Dental have been great from day one, from my first consultation with a member of the team until completion of my treatment.

The treatment has worked perfectly so i'm really pleased with the service and results. My was originally estimated a 2 year treatment plan but I finished within a year which also included bonding as part of the plan and price.

The staff from the dentists to the reception team were great and always make you feel comfortable especially with the treatments.

Overall value for money and time was 5* so really happy I picked them.
Excellent service, very professional. Definitely recommend it!
Finest Dental is rated 4.29 based on 1,113 reviews