Finest Dental Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Excellent service and great staff. I am currently under going fixed braces and have so far had brilliant treatment. I would recommend πŸ˜€"
"Finest Dental in Leicester, have always provided a friendly and professional approach. Their prices are comparable to other dental practices. I am always made to feel at ease and any questions are addressed. I Would recommend this practice to friends and family. Even at times of not being able to get me in for an appointment, Louisa and Michelle have been very supportive and have given up their lunch break."
"Great service start to finish at the Wokingham branch. Any tweaks were accommodated & Stacey ensured I was informed & happy throughout it all. Finished results are better than I imagined! Can’t fault them & also competitive pricing!"
"Finest dental Leicester are very welcoming and make you feel at ease straight away. They always try and get you an appointment that is appropriate for you."
"Excellent Dental practice who always have their best interest for their clients and have always made me feel totally at ease on arrival, Can't recommend Winchester practice high enough"
"Extremely professional Dental practice who put you at ease on arrival. Pre and post after care is excellent and I cannot recommed them high enough"
"Great staff, i felt really well taken care of. Drove from Portsmouth to Winchester to make sure my Invisalign treatment is carried out by professionals and I wasn't disappointed. I'm almost at the end of my treatment and couldn't be happier with the results."
"I’ve always received high quality customer service from this surgery. I was so anxious about starting my treatment but the staff put me at ease, Geraldine the receptionist is brilliant! She’s always so helpful and nothing is too much to ask! Stacey is the lady I see and she is amazing at her job, always reassuring me throughout my treatment. Would highly recommend"
"All the staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Only at the early stages of treatment but already seeing changes and extremely happy with the process so far! Would definitely recommend finest dental for anyone considering Invisalign!!"
"Everyone at Leicester finest dental made me feel very comfortable and relaxed...Excellent professional and affordable dentist would highly recommend I have always been greeted with a friendly face and smile...can not wait to see my end results very pleased with the process so far"
"I find finest dental Leicester absolutely amazing! Michelle and the dentist are absolutely amazing, never a bad experience and would totally recommend to everyone!"
"Excellent professional dentists and hygienists. I would definitely recommend them."
"Thank you so much for giving me my smile back. Its been a journey, but amazing!! The only trouble i have is i may have jaw ache from smiling so much! Thank you so much Finest Dental Winchester"
"I would recommend Winchester finest dental to anyone I absolutely love how straight my teeth are now 😁 staff are so friendly top marks from me!!!"
"Everybody at finest dental Leicester made me feel very welcome and comfortable on each visit. I am over the moon with the results of my Invisalign treatment!!"
"Excellent care has been given to me throughout my treatment, I’ve been astounded by how comfortable the treatment has been, in comparison to traditional NHS treatment, this is a breeze. FInest Dental Leicester have been amazing, appointments have always been on time and I’m always greeted by a smiley face and professional practice πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘Œ"
"All staff very friendly and informative about my treatments, opointments aranged very quick and suit my times."
"Very friendly professional staff. Procedure clearly explained."
"What an amazing experience. Am really grateful for expert treatment and huge kindness and care to a 73 old! Particular thanks and appreciation to Lisa. I have had tooth whitening and implant and I’ll be back for any further treatment I may need."
"Very welcoming friendly team took time to go through everything with me did not rush me let me ask questions asked me what I wanted to change Jordan was amazing very helpful thank you so much"
Finest Dental is rated 4.64 based on 911 reviews