Finest Dental Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Courier, Own Driver
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Brilliant service from start to finish. I’m having Invisalign and it’s been brilliant so far!"
"Made to feel very comfortable from the start, really made it personal. Leah and the team at Milton Keynes do a great job! This is what good looks like. :)"
"Very good experience with final dental, especially harps! Would use again"
Thank you for reviewing Finest Dental Milton Keynes, we look forward to seeing you again!
"My dentist Katie Irwin is a lovely lady who would explain the precedure and treatment clearly and with sensitivity. She has a excellent people skills and a warm and caring personality. Appointments are very flexiable including late evenings. This ensured that I was able to continue to manage my work commitments successfully. My final results are excellent and I am really pleased with my new teeth and have regained my confidence."
"Leicester Practice My original dentist up and moved back to Greece without any warning. I had spent some good time making a solid plan with Dafy and i was devastated to hear he had left. I now have a new dentist who barely has any idea about my case. I feel as though there was no handover and he's just following the basic Invisalign plan instead of making a tailored, careful plan for during and after my treatment, like i had with Dafy. Often there is confusion about dates i change my trays and next appointments, and i feel as though my future after my treatment is completed is unclear (i tried to explain what i had originally planned to get done after treatment but he just didn't seem to understand at all what i was saying - how can i trust someone to do the work if they have no idea what i'm talking about?) My process has been mostly okay so far (apart from an uncomfortable IPR experience that left my mouth filled with blood and continued bleeding into the next day) , but i feel a few bumps in the road ahead....."
"I will start by saying that my Invisalign treatment went smoothly and my teeth look great. But I have been owed a £300 refund for a fixed retainer that I have paid for but am no longer receiving, for two months now. I call and email the practice and head office every day, and when I do get through to someone (which is not often), I get passed onto someone else who is also unwilling to help. I am now being completely ignored and having to pay to take legal action against them in order to receive the money that I am rightfully owed. The customer service and lack of communication is appalling, especially when your treatment is over and your money is in their hands."
"This Milton Keynes Finest dental has to be my best one yet! The consultation was smooth and easy going. I had Joshua Robertson as my consultant and with out fail he made me feel at ease straight away. I was very nervous and he’s extremely chatty and bubbly. Very confident and polite, explained everything to me extremely well, even helped me fill out my forms! He definitely needs a mention in this review, Harps was my dentist and he was very helpful and polite. Told me exactly what I needed. Can’t wait to return and eventually get my invisalign fitted. The place was lovely and clean, Will deffo recommend! Thank you very much."
"Everyone at the Milton Keynes clinic are so nice and cannot fault any of them. Harps is the loveliest dentist I've had! Explains everything in detail and makes you feel completely at ease. Josh the patient co-ordinator is also so friendly and nothing is too much to ask of him. :)"
"Staff are very friendly, went above and beyond to help get me booked in for some work which i needed doing. Harps is one of the best dentist i have had work on my teeth"
"Milton Keynes branch Professional attitude and genuinely helpful staff have made my treatment a breeze! From start to finish the team have been helpful, always quick to respond to m queries and willing to do their best. Sometimes getting the best appointment times can be a struggle if you need one soon, but as most of my bookings have been well in advance I've rarely had that trouble (plus it shows it's a busy place which is good!). Dealt mainly with Leah, Josh and Chloe (who no longer works there), and all three have been great! The dentist's are also a nice bunch! I'm happy to recommend the Milton Keynes branch!"
"Having Invisalign treatment at Milton Keynes and can honestly say the staff are incredible. Always welcome you with a smile (mind the pun) and have been very accomodating of my inflexible appointment times. Harps is a great dentist and the whole team make the process enjoyable. Would recommend to anyone thinking of going with them, I know I made the right choice using them over others. 5*"
"Finest dental Winchester practice. Exceptional service, from the moment you walk through the door. Friendly and spotlessly clean. Geraldine the receptionist greets you with a warm smile. Stacey and Binita help you with any questions about Invisalign treatment. I have to say that my treatment went so smoothly, only 28 weeks, but I did exactly what I was told to do. I can’t thank them enough, finally I have a smile I’m very proud of."
"Terrible company to deal with. Completely unprofessional."
"I CALLED THE OFFICE FOR APPOINTMENT AND THEY SENT ME THE ADDRESS IN TEXT MESSAGE. AS SOON I WENT TO THAT ADDRESS, THE RECEPTIONIST TOLD ME TO GO TO OTHER BRANCH AS THEY HAVE SENT WRONG ADDRESS IN TEXT. THE SECOND BRANCH WAS ABOUT 20 MINS WALKING DISTANCE. I WENT THERE AND THEY CHECK MY TOOTH. I EXPLAINED HER THE PAIN AND THE DIFFERENCE IN RIGHT AND LEFT SIDE TOOTH, SHE REPLIED THAT SHE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT. THAT TOOTH IMPLANT COST ME AROUND 7000 POUNDS WHICH I BELIEVE IS WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME. VERY POOR SERVICE FIRST UP AND SECONDLY WASTE OF MONEY AND MY TIME."
Hi Alaa

It deeply saddens me to see a review such as this. I'm not quite sure whats happened with the text messaging, I am looking into this however these messages are generated automatically from our system and we are yet to receive any other feedback matching this.

With regards to our dentist we have a very different version of events. We take your privacy very seriously and so will not be responding via this platform. We would like to speak to you urgently regarding your treatment, complaint & account. Please call our head office on 0207 183 2393.
"I first went to finest dental in Milton Keynes because I needed some specialist work done (several implants) that my normal dentist couldn't do but having experienced the wonderful service they provide I am swapping dentists and staying with finest dental permanently. The treatment coordinators are really friendly and helpful in explaining everything and managing your entire treatment plan from start to finish and the knowledge and work done by the Dentist (Harps in my case) is second to none. From my experience appointments seem to run on time and although I was not looking forward to the extensive treatment I required it was all done without any fuss or bother leaving me with total confidence in the Dentist and the other Practice staff. If your looking for a good Dentist try finest dental and I'm sure you won't be disappointed."
"Very happy with the visit, dentist was very knowledgable and polite and Leah who was looking after me and organising all the paperwork was very friendly and helpful, I look forward to be returning again soon Luke"
"I have only had my first initial appointment for work I need doing at the Milton Keynes Practice and put a plan in action for treatment. However I was very nervous as had issues which I have not had before and also had other personal reasons for feeling anxious and nervous. The main issues with my teeth was internal tooth resorption on one tooth. My dad recommended me to see his dentist Harps after problem being picked up at my normal dentist. I am so glad I did as the service so far has been outstanding. I was greeted by Joshua Robertson and he was aware of my anxiety etc and he put me at ease straight away, made me feel welcome and was extremely understanding and very approachable. He discussed my issues and treatment I thought I needed. He then discussed with Harps before taking me. Harps was also extremely understanding, put me at ease, explained everything to me as he assessed me. He explained everything very clearly and all treatment options available and what he thought the best route was. Any questions, worries or concerns I had where listened to and where answered very well. Nothing was to much trouble and would 100% recommend to family and friends."
"I have always been conscious of my own teeth and have wanted to get veneers but have always deemed them to costly. I stumbles across Finest Dental just browsing online and was instantly attracted to them. I enquired back in October 2017 but kept putting them off due to warnings from family members ect. I finally got round to going to the consultation in January/Feburary and the service and customer experience is amazing. Not pushy! and very understanding as it was such a big change to myself. I was given all options as i originally wanted 6 veneers but i went with only 4. the procedures themselves were easy and straightforward. Harps and Maria were so welcoming and we were always have a laugh. I can't thank them enough. I am so impressed with my new smile it has changed my life!!"
"Also, the staff on reception are fantastic. Really friendly and welcoming, makes all the difference when the first face you see has a smile on it! Thank you :)"
"I have seen Dr. Maha Mezher for fitting of 4 veneers on my front teeth and I’m super happy with the results! I’m probably not the easiest patient as I went a lot back in forth in my mind regarding length of my veneers, but Dr. Maha was super proffesionsal making sure I got the end result I was happy and comfortable with! Also they look super natural which is the look I was going for - so if ou considering getting it done, I highly recommend her😊"
Finest Dental is rated 4.65 based on 850 reviews