Finest Dental Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"I have just had my first consultation with Finest Dental Winchester. They couldnt have been more helpful. Everything was explained in full and any questions answered. Looking forward to starting my treatment."
Thank you for your review, we look forward to your journey with Finest Dental!
"I thought it would only be right to leave a review after a year of having my veneers. I can honestly say it was the best money I’ve ever spent. Was a straight forward process. Harpreet Chal is a very nice man and very good at his job (he also has good banter lol). I would highly recommend it to anyone who is considering it. 👍🏼💪🏼😁"
Hi Jack, thank you for taking the time to come back and review your treatment with Finest Dental Milton Keynes. We are so happy to hear that you still love your smile!
"I have a complex medical history after having a nightmare dental situation on the NHS I was generally very frightened to have any dental treatment however was desperate to resolve the problem of a missing front tooth. I researched Staveros Eleftheriou at Winchester he is foremost a experienced surgeon also a skilled dentist and highly skilled at dental implants with a real passion for his work. I now have my confidence back & can smile. Finest Dental payment plan with no interest helped me."
"I just had a consult in Wokingham and i am so glad i did. My friend told me to go in and see Sam and she was great from start to finish! Definitely recommending more friends to come in. The prices are very good and the staff are great!"
"Just had another consultation in Wokingham and i am so glad i did!! So happy with the staff and price! Cant wait til we start"
Hi Bev! Thank you for your kind review. We wish you all the best in your journey with Finest Dental!
"finest dental at wokingham made me feel very welcome and done a fantastic job from sam and lisa on reception up to the dentists i saw along the way."
"Thank you SO much to the amazing, friendly team at the Winchester branch for transforming my teeth! A year of Invisalign later and I am over the moon with my new smile! Could not recommend more."
"Brilliant service from start to finish. I’m having Invisalign and it’s been brilliant so far!"
"Made to feel very comfortable from the start, really made it personal. Leah and the team at Milton Keynes do a great job! This is what good looks like. :)"
"Very good experience with final dental, especially harps! Would use again"
Thank you for reviewing Finest Dental Milton Keynes, we look forward to seeing you again!
"My dentist Katie Irwin is a lovely lady who would explain the precedure and treatment clearly and with sensitivity. She has a excellent people skills and a warm and caring personality. Appointments are very flexiable including late evenings. This ensured that I was able to continue to manage my work commitments successfully. My final results are excellent and I am really pleased with my new teeth and have regained my confidence."
"Leicester Practice My original dentist up and moved back to Greece without any warning. I had spent some good time making a solid plan with Dafy and i was devastated to hear he had left. I now have a new dentist who barely has any idea about my case. I feel as though there was no handover and he's just following the basic Invisalign plan instead of making a tailored, careful plan for during and after my treatment, like i had with Dafy. Often there is confusion about dates i change my trays and next appointments, and i feel as though my future after my treatment is completed is unclear (i tried to explain what i had originally planned to get done after treatment but he just didn't seem to understand at all what i was saying - how can i trust someone to do the work if they have no idea what i'm talking about?) My process has been mostly okay so far (apart from an uncomfortable IPR experience that left my mouth filled with blood and continued bleeding into the next day) , but i feel a few bumps in the road ahead....."
"I will start by saying that my Invisalign treatment went smoothly and my teeth look great. But I have been owed a £300 refund for a fixed retainer that I have paid for but am no longer receiving, for two months now. I call and email the practice and head office every day, and when I do get through to someone (which is not often), I get passed onto someone else who is also unwilling to help. I am now being completely ignored and having to pay to take legal action against them in order to receive the money that I am rightfully owed. The customer service and lack of communication is appalling, especially when your treatment is over and your money is in their hands."
"This Milton Keynes Finest dental has to be my best one yet! The consultation was smooth and easy going. I had Joshua Robertson as my consultant and with out fail he made me feel at ease straight away. I was very nervous and he’s extremely chatty and bubbly. Very confident and polite, explained everything to me extremely well, even helped me fill out my forms! He definitely needs a mention in this review, Harps was my dentist and he was very helpful and polite. Told me exactly what I needed. Can’t wait to return and eventually get my invisalign fitted. The place was lovely and clean, Will deffo recommend! Thank you very much."
"Everyone at the Milton Keynes clinic are so nice and cannot fault any of them. Harps is the loveliest dentist I've had! Explains everything in detail and makes you feel completely at ease. Josh the patient co-ordinator is also so friendly and nothing is too much to ask of him. :)"
"Staff are very friendly, went above and beyond to help get me booked in for some work which i needed doing. Harps is one of the best dentist i have had work on my teeth"
"Milton Keynes branch Professional attitude and genuinely helpful staff have made my treatment a breeze! From start to finish the team have been helpful, always quick to respond to m queries and willing to do their best. Sometimes getting the best appointment times can be a struggle if you need one soon, but as most of my bookings have been well in advance I've rarely had that trouble (plus it shows it's a busy place which is good!). Dealt mainly with Leah, Josh and Chloe (who no longer works there), and all three have been great! The dentist's are also a nice bunch! I'm happy to recommend the Milton Keynes branch!"
"Having Invisalign treatment at Milton Keynes and can honestly say the staff are incredible. Always welcome you with a smile (mind the pun) and have been very accomodating of my inflexible appointment times. Harps is a great dentist and the whole team make the process enjoyable. Would recommend to anyone thinking of going with them, I know I made the right choice using them over others. 5*"
"Finest dental Winchester practice. Exceptional service, from the moment you walk through the door. Friendly and spotlessly clean. Geraldine the receptionist greets you with a warm smile. Stacey and Binita help you with any questions about Invisalign treatment. I have to say that my treatment went so smoothly, only 28 weeks, but I did exactly what I was told to do. I can’t thank them enough, finally I have a smile I’m very proud of."
"Terrible company to deal with. Completely unprofessional."
Finest Dental is rated 4.62 based on 949 reviews