Finest Dental Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Courier, Own Driver
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Very friendly professional staff. Procedure clearly explained."
"What an amazing experience. Am really grateful for expert treatment and huge kindness and care to a 73 old! Particular thanks and appreciation to Lisa. I have had tooth whitening and implant and I’ll be back for any further treatment I may need."
"Very welcoming friendly team took time to go through everything with me did not rush me let me ask questions asked me what I wanted to change Jordan was amazing very helpful thank you so much"
"Great initial consultation and a speedy onboarding process. The whole treatment process went quicker than I initially thought with great results. Warm and welcome staff- would highly recommend!"
"I am not sure where to start but since Finest Dental took my payment everything started going downhill. Salesperson (Jordan) who I had regular contact before payment just disappeared afterwards. First appointment was for polishing and scaling and it was very obvious that doctor was new to clinic as he was asking a lot of questions to his assistant about the clinic. To my shock they were talking about finishing quickly so that they can go home and that’s what they did. I had 30 mins appointment and they spent literally 12 mins. I had appointment to collect whitening kit and when I got there I was told they ran out of gel and that they will call me in couple of days when they have it in stock. It’s been a month and they still don’t have in stock and never bothered to call me to explain and apologise. have also been trying to book appointment for my veneers and every time I called, I got told by receptionist that she will check with Charlie and get back to me as soon as possible. Third time receptionist apologised that nobody got back to me and she promised to call me back same day. Again no call for another week. Then I called head office to ask for a refund and they are no different. Again I was told she will get back to me same day after discussing my case with manager but that never happened. Spoke to them twice afterwards and same response. I don't understand why I didn't read these reviews before but I would not recommend Finest Dental to anyone."
"The staff at Finest Dental Winchester are so friendly and provide quality care. I have had Invisalign since September with them and they have made the process easy and allowed me to provide input on the outcome. I’m due to finish my Invisalign in May and I’m already very happy with the appearance of my teeth! I would definitely recommend!"
"Finest Dental Wokingham very helpful and great service from Lisa and everyone at the practise."
"Great service, friendly staff here at Milton Keynes"
"Worth every penny. The best dental practice I've been to, very professional and attentive making sure everything goes right. My teeth are perfect now,I wish I done this a long time ago but the money always stopped me - but it is worth every penny and would highly recommend this practice."
"Very friendly at Leicester finest dental. Was made to feel very relaxed as I was extremely nervous. Michelle made me feel relaxed."
"Highly recommend Finest Dental Milton Keynes. The team make you feel so comfortable and it's a very friendly atmosphere. With thanks to Harps, Maria and Josh."
"Came to finest dental Milton Keynes for a tooth extraction with dr harps. The tooth was causing me so much pain, called Josh and got booked In straight away. Such a nice guy. Everyone there is great. During the treatment I felt no pain at all which is good cause I’ve had a fear of the dentist for some time."
"I was recommended to visit finest dental from my partner who is having treatment there and I go for check ups and hygiene appointments. Must say it’s great. I’ve been to a few dentists before but here is somewhere that seems more of a friend environment than a dental practice. Everyone’s great in MK. Will certainly be going for the future dental work I need"
"Finest dental have been great! Very professional and friendly staff. I’m using the Invisalign treatment and so far so good. Seeing results this quick is exciting. Josh, Harps and Maria are so nice and funny. If you’re thinking of having treatment and are doing your research, go here. You won’t be disappointed."
"I am very happy with with my treatment. Very friendly staff and fantastic results."
"Currently undergoing Invisalign treatment at Finest Dental Winchester. All the staff are very friendly and always accommodating with appointment times. I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends/family who require dental assistance."
"I have been having treatment at finest dental in Wokingham for almost a year and I’m so pleased with my new smile! I didn’t smile for the camera before but now I can’t get enough of showing off my teeth! Chaz"
"I had a consultation at Finest Dental in Wokingham and was very impressed with the professionalism of all the staff and how confortable I was made to feel. They answered all of my questions and Lisa was very patient with me going through all of my finance options, more than once! I would like to thank the team and look forward to starting my treatment."
"I have been having treatment at the branch in Winchester for nearly a year now. I started off with a fear of the dentist and the thought of going to an appointment, especially on my own, would lead to me being a bag of nerves and having a panic attack. Now, I visit regularly, on my own with not a single worry. My dentist Manousos, the dental nurse and even the receptionist Geraldine have been amazing. From the minute I arrive at my appointment and have a chat with Geraldine, to the moment I leave, I feel like I couldn’t be in better hands. Manousos is fantastic and doesn’t just focus on my teeth, but looks at the bigger picture, being my smile. My treatment is nearly finished now and I couldn’t be happier. I know other people who have had the same treatment in different practises, yet have not had the level of service I have been given. Everything about this branch from, staff, cleanliness, patient care and more would all receive a 10/10 score from me. I will be forever grateful to the whole team there and can not thank them enough :)"
"1. I was asked to come in 15/20 minutes early which I did ended up waiting 10\20 mins after my appointment time to be seen. this happened on more than one occasion. 2. Came to get my impressions done, trays did not fit me and 3D scanner wasn’t working so was asked to attend again. 3. Waited 4 weeks for my impressions to come back, had no phone call. Only to find out that they didn’t know why they weren’t sent off to invisuline. So far it’s not been the greatest of starts, hopefully this improves."
Finest Dental is rated 4.65 based on 851 reviews