Finest Dental Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Courier, Own Driver
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"I recently booked an initial consultation over the phone and was told that if I couldn’t make my appointment I would be able to cancel it and my deposit refunded. I would just have to contact the Liverpool branch and let them know directly. I have been trying to get in touch with this branch for the past 5 days and so far I keep on getting put through to a call centre and told I would be receiving a call from the branch directly. This hasn’t happened yet. I wrote to the complaint department and they have also failed to contact me yet so would appreciate if ‘finestdental’ would not reply to this review with an ‘apology’ and being encouraged to contact the complaint department as I have already done this and it was a waste of my time. I have already concluded that I will probably not be getting my money back as previous customers have been complaining about waiting for their refund for ages. I am just grateful that this happened now and I am therefore aware of the customer service they provide. I have already decided to seek my Invisalign somewhere else."
Hi,

I apologise on behalf of everyone at Finest Dental. Please know that your situation was an exception. We can’t fix the past but you have my personal commitment to improving the way our staff serves every customer. Until then, please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.

Please email the customer care team with your full name so we can look into the delays caused for you. Complaints@finestdental.co.uk

Many thanks,

Vicki
Customer Care Director
Finest Dental
"Orginally i`ve paid for the Invisalign treatment which i never received due to my teeth conditions(at the first consultation they couldnt see ). They promised me a refund 2 months ago(the contract mention 28 days ), Aimee Bird from Liverpool street she didnt even pick my phone calls , they gave me an email address where to complain. So do not pay in advance for them any pence unless you wanna run after your money . They have no complain line, no head office numbers , they all time on meeting , you will receive text of "im chasing head office for the refund " Wouldnt recommend to pay in advance for their service . No complain from dentist side, they were professional."
"Being able to book appointments around my work schedule was really important to me so I’m grateful they could accommodate this! Also the staff are always friendly and professional"
"This review may be lengthy however, my experience at Finest Dental has been exceptional and therefore deserves a lengthy review. I am undergoing the Invisalign (Full) treatment to straighten my teeth. Prior to going through the treatment at Finest Dental (Birmingham), I had three consultations with other dental practices. During the first consultation (which cost me £50) the dentist informed me that I was not eligible for Invisalign as my teeth were too crooked and I would have to go through drastic measures of having teeth removed in order to make room for my teeth once they had shifted position. I was disheartened to hear this and therefore sought a second opinion. During my second and third consultations, I learnt that I was compatible for Invisalign however, I was quoted between £4000-4500 at both dentists which was unaffordable for me. I searched and searched for a practice offering the same result but at a more affordable price and finally came across Finest Dental. Although, the treatment is much lower than other practices, there are no shortfalls in the service offered. Everytime I visit the dentist, I feel relaxed and comfortable. I was provided with all the information I required during my consultation and I received an in-depth treatment plan via email. I was always given the opportunity to ask questions during every appointment. The dentist and dental nurse are very experienced and the other staff members are very friendly. Within my treatment package, I have opted to use a mobile app which enables me to scan my teeth. These scans are then available for the dentist to view and decide whether I can move onto my next aligner without me visiting the branch in person. This is ideal for me as I live approximately 1 hr away from the practice. I have been offered other add ons such as teeth whitening which I am likely to proceed with at the end of the treatment. To summarise, the service and treatment package at Finest Dental has been at a high standard and I would recommend this practice to anyone, including friends and family."
Thanks for the Positive review, Anika! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Many thanks, Finest Dental
"I never see the same dentist. There is little continuity in my treatment. Terrible handover due to a serious lack of communication in the team. I have been waiting over 6 months for a refund for a wisdom tooth extraction that never went ahead and should never have been booked in the first place. Despite all this I am quite happy with the results of my Invisalign treatment, I just feel that a lot of time has been wasted by poor organisation."
"I booked with Finest Dental to have Invisalign braces and up until the fixed retainers were fitted I had absolutely no issues with the service. On fitting the fixed retainers at my last part of treatment, I was told that I would not be seeing my usual dentist and that someone else would be taking over. My lower fixed retainer was fitted but they did not fit my upper retainer because they said I had cavities forming in most of my front teeth - no x-ray was taken. I since went to my Dentist who has advised that this is false, and my teeth are fine. 2 months ago I requested a refund for the work that was not done and I am STILL waiting. I was promised that the money would hit my account on 2 separate dates and when it didn't I would call and email to find out what was happening. I have had absolutely NO communication from Mark Grogan (accounts) or Vicki (complaints) since November 22 and I have called over 10 times in the last week only to be told that they dont have numbers and can pass on a message. The service is absolutely despicable and I will be taking the matter further with the relevant authorities."
"Attended the Brentwood site and the team there were exceptionally helpfull, would Highley recommend if your looking to get an implant ... thanks again guys."
"Service at the Bermondsey branch is absolutely amazing would definitely recommend for any treatment, Simon and team have been very helpful in all aspects of my treatment. 100% from me!"
"I decided to go with Finest because of how friendly and helpful they were when I called to enquire, I called a few dentists but these definitely had the best telephone manner. I was not disappointed when I had my consultation everyone was so friendly and helpful. Second to none on customer service will highly recommend them I am currently 10 months into my treatment and so far can not see why there are any bad reviews! Thanks Finest Dentist"
"Dr Paula Cortina was an Exceptional Dentist . She has done my implant and Bone grafts . Its a very hard job , but she done it perfectly . All staff at the clinic is very friendly and the atmosphere made me feel more relaxed. I can highly recommend Finestdental brentwood"
"Love how well my teeth are looking after 10 months the winchester team are great, very welcoming and friendly"
"I had ma implants placed today and it was so easy. The girls were amazing and stavrou help calm me down before."
"This is a special mention for Jordan who works at the Liverpool street branch. What a polite and helpful member of staff. He is always so helpful and even though i was upset that i was transferred to another dentist he did upmost to sort things out for me. Thank you so much Jordan."
Hi Penny, Thank you for your lovely review of our Liverpool Street receptionist Jordan. I have passed through your kind feedback.
"I have just had my first consultation with Finest Dental Winchester. They couldnt have been more helpful. Everything was explained in full and any questions answered. Looking forward to starting my treatment."
Thank you for your review, we look forward to your journey with Finest Dental!
"I thought it would only be right to leave a review after a year of having my veneers. I can honestly say it was the best money I’ve ever spent. Was a straight forward process. Harpreet Chal is a very nice man and very good at his job (he also has good banter lol). I would highly recommend it to anyone who is considering it. 👍🏼💪🏼😁"
Hi Jack, thank you for taking the time to come back and review your treatment with Finest Dental Milton Keynes. We are so happy to hear that you still love your smile!
"I have a complex medical history after having a nightmare dental situation on the NHS I was generally very frightened to have any dental treatment however was desperate to resolve the problem of a missing front tooth. I researched Staveros Eleftheriou at Winchester he is foremost a experienced surgeon also a skilled dentist and highly skilled at dental implants with a real passion for his work. I now have my confidence back & can smile. Finest Dental payment plan with no interest helped me."
"I just had a consult in Wokingham and i am so glad i did. My friend told me to go in and see Sam and she was great from start to finish! Definitely recommending more friends to come in. The prices are very good and the staff are great!"
"Just had another consultation in Wokingham and i am so glad i did!! So happy with the staff and price! Cant wait til we start"
Hi Bev! Thank you for your kind review. We wish you all the best in your journey with Finest Dental!
"finest dental at wokingham made me feel very welcome and done a fantastic job from sam and lisa on reception up to the dentists i saw along the way."
"Thank you SO much to the amazing, friendly team at the Winchester branch for transforming my teeth! A year of Invisalign later and I am over the moon with my new smile! Could not recommend more."
Finest Dental is rated 4.66 based on 846 reviews