Finest Dental Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Finest Dental Reviews

About Finest Dental:

FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Unit 18 station Close Potters Bar

Tell us how Finest Dental made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Finest Dental 5 star review on 27th April 2018
Daisy Welch
Finest Dental 5 star review on 23rd December 2017
Joanne ryan
Finest Dental 5 star review on 18th July 2017
Roberta
More Photos & Videos
I write this message with a heavy heart. The collapse of Finest Dental came as a complete shock to all the staff working in clinics across the company. We are all appalled at the way this situation has been handled, including the lack of information given to us and patients. We have tried to call and email the directors but have received no response other than to say the company will be going into liquidation.

All our emails and telephones have been disconnected, and our access to clinics have also been revoked, meaning we cannot even inform patients directly of what is happening, or that their appointments need to be cancelled. The only thing we have been able to do is place a sign on the door when we no longer had the resources to do anything else.

Although we have all not been paid for months and lost our jobs, our thoughts are with the patients. We have spoken to the CQC and they have advised all patients who have incomplete treatment should look for treatment at a different clinic. The advice I have also been asked to pass on is to try contact your banks or the finance company to seek Financial reimbursement. Once FD do go into liquidation, there is also a possibility of contacting the creditors to try recover some of the costs.

I can categorically say that all us staff have only ever worked in the best interest of patients, and we truly did our best to make your journeys as smooth as possible despite the many pitfalls outside of our control. We had no idea the company was in financial difficulties. This is not an official statement from Finest Dental, but rather the staff that worked there. We will continue to seek answers, but considering we are faced with silence from those in power, I doubt we will get much more information. On behalf of all the dentists, nurses, receptionists, treatment coordinators, and any other employees, we truly are sorry.
I am very happy with my Invisalign treatment at Liverpool Street. My teeth are now beautifully straight & am happy with the results. I had great customer service & the dentists & other staff were friendly & helpful.
Don't even deserve 1 star!
No teeth and 13 grand lost.
Countless cancelled appointments, no communication through out, caused so much pain and messed me around since October 2018!
CRIMINAL!
I went to Finest Dental in Winchester on December 19th 2019 for a £50 consultation for implants, luckily for me I paid the deposit by credit card and the balance was 12 months interest free credit so I can reclaim it. I went for a second appointment 23rd January 2020 for moulds of my teeth to be taken, my next appointment for the implants was 8th February 2020. I received a text on the 6th February informing me that the appointment had to be cancelled because their systems had gone down and I should call the following week to rearrange my appointment. I phoned on the following Monday and Tuesday but after selecting existing patient option the phone cuts off, I have also left text message and sent an email but I have had no replies. I just wish these people would be honest and tell their clients what is happening and not hide away.
Finest Scammers, what a disgrace!
Went to Finest Dental for an 'Invisalign' Consultation in December 2019 and the Treatment Coordinator (TC)/ Sales Woman gave me a treatment estimate for 'Secret Smiles' and was told they are basically the same thing!! The TC told me Invisalign had production/ supply chain issues but I suspect Invisalign cut them off as they weren't paying their invoices?? Anyway smelt a rat, so I said I will get back to them....A quick research on line came up with 2 names as Directors of Finest Dental; a Dr Sati Simon Riahi and a Mr Stephen Anthony Banks. The company was trading under the name B&A Group Ltd., but as of 30th January 2020, they changed their name to TCDC Holdings Ltd. Go figure!! Looks like Dr Riahi is registered with the General Dental Council (GDC number:- 71270) but he has a whole load of restrictions placed on him due to misconducts. Their practices scored low on CQC inspections; only 3 of their practices have ever been inspected and between them, they failed on not being Safe, not Well-Led and not Responsive to patients' needs/ complaints...Maybe someone should contact BBC Watchdog to get to the bottom of this!!?!
Company has closed down - one dentist has the honesty to ring me and tell me that they had closed!
£8000 lost
Can anyone advise on here the company Reg For Finest Dental as I can not find them on Companies house. Or if they are trading under another name ?
Just spoken to Hitachi Finance as they funded the treatment I was meant to have, they stated that I am covered under Section 75 of the consumer act and either the finance can be cancelled or they will find a new treatment provider for me. I feel a bit less anxious now but still very annoyed.
I have been e-mailing and ringing for weeks with no response , I fell completely and utterly let down they must have known they were in financial difficulties
Can anyone tell what im going to do with the finance. as its scam im still paying can someone call me on 07516142444
Like others I have been caught up in this company's scam!! I have over £8000 worth of work outstanding to be done which has been delayed for over 9 months by them with cancelled appointments and wrong fittings and crowns and other dental work never turning up !! they obviously were not even paying the technicians they were using. I'm so angry I had a feeling it was all dodgy a few months ago but like others I believed they must be reputable with so many branches and locations. I was actually at the Cannon street office about 10 days ago but I noticed that each time you go there there are less and less patients and the receptionist and Dentists change on every visit! I saw Charlie who consulted on my case and promised to get it all sorted then he booked me a 4 hour appoint for the end of this month supposedly to finish all my outsanding work in one go! and all that time they must have been secretly packing up their boxes in preperation to shut down!!
does anyone know whether a combined legal action is being undertaken I too have a finanicng debt but the majority of my work has not been done dont know what happens next do they not have to publicy announce if they've gone into administration

and just want to say that I'm sure any reviews on this thread talking nice about them are fake!! beacuse all the true stories seem to have the same reocurring nightmare themes
Scam. Took money and now not answering calls and emails. The sign on the door says closed.
I started my Invisalign at the Birmingham branch to start with everything was great up until I noticed my gum receding. I was told to carry on by the dentist which I shouldn’t have. This branch and the dentist has caused me a lot of problems. Made a complaint which I haven’t had an update on ! Quick to take your money but slow in responding !
Can anyone please advise what course of action they’re going to take regarding the business seemingly going bust. I have a personal finance agreement with Hitachi Capital for my invisalign and if I don’t pay it will impact my credit score but I’m not getting my treatment!
Don’t not go for Invisalign here. I barely managed to see the same person more than twice. This place is like a factory. I have called to book an appointment this month Feb 2020 but have been told that they are in financial difficulties and may go into administration !!! Now I face the prospect of being stuck mid treatment. I wish I had gone to a real dental practice not a factory corporate.
Very bad customer service, rude receptionist, bad communication skills in between the practice and the patient. Delayed treatments for 4 months and longer, last minute cancelled appointments ( less than one hour before).
Taking payments in advance, then avoiding the emails and incoming phone calls.
Fake 5star reviews. It's a scam, it's a fraud.
I'm seeking refund now with the help of court, for the treatment that's never happened.
I paid £8,350 for implants in September last year,had all impressions,x rays done and procedure was booked for 22nd November,on the 21st November received a call to say appointment had been cancelled, so obviously they knew they were in trouble then. I had a few more appointments cancelled since, gut feeling should have told me,but hoped I was wrong, visited the Birmingham branch on Monday,all closed up, absolutely gutted.
I have paid £50 for a consultation at your Leicester practice, only to get there and find the place closed with a sign crudely taped to the door stating ‘we will be back soon’.
After confirming my appointment over email and text message, I turned up with ample time to spare resulting in nobody turning up at all for 30 minutes or more after my scheduled appointment time. This is POOR treatment, and is evident that this company is a scam and illegitimate!
Please read reviews before spending your money; be an informed consumer and take heed of this advice!
Definitely will not be spending my money at this joke of a practice. The old phrase of ‘if it’s too good to be true, that’s because it is’ springs to mind…
I was supposed to start my treatment in January, but they have disappeared! I’ve been phoning but no answer!
Would anyone interested in going to the bottom of this and contact me?
I’m only half way through my dental treatment with finest dental at the Liverpool Street branch and they have vanished! I got a phone call 3 days ago changing my appointment, then the following day a cancellation text of my appointment. I’ve been phoning but no answer! £4000 gone with no result I’m not sure what to do!
Finest Dental is rated 4.30 based on 1,109 reviews