Finest Dental Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Winchester Finest Dental have been amazing through my whole treatment process! I have had Invisalign and I am now in love with the way my teeth look! Thank you!"
"Brilliant service , great price , reception was fabulous made me feel comfortable and confident Nicky is wonderful such a pleasure to have met her ."
"Really great service! I love my teeth post Invisalign and felt that my dentist was always polite and reassuring though out the course of treatment! Would definitely recommend the Liverpool street branch and Dr Maha!"
"Myself Adrian has been here at Brentwood clinic,and even after a few issues,they where so helpful in all area to put my mind at rest and all things right,and Samantha was always there to support and here team behind made me feel a ease. They where always there to help."
"Great team at Brentwood. I’m at the end of treatment now, very happy. Thanks guys"
"Had Invisalign at brentwood finest dental and couldn’t be happier! My quote was £1000+ cheaper than my consultations elsewhere & they gave me all information needed in depth. Nicky on reception has looked after me through out as well as all the staff. Friendly team who became friends throughout my treatment ☺️"
"Catastrophic. I’ll try and keep this as short as possible to the reasons why I’d tell anyone to avoid this dental practice like the plague; -I saw over 7 different dentists through my whole treatment (I had Damon clean braces and the treatment took just over a year) -seemingly no communication between the different dentists I saw (I had to explain and remind each time what was meant to be happening with my own treatment) -The general communication was shocking. I’d be speaking with a practice manager over the period of several emails then suddenly would find out they’d left their job and nobody had decided to get back to me (this happened twice) -the only time anything seemed to get done was when I kicked up a fuss that I wasn’t being listened to. Most of my emails to the practices were ignored completely and I only recall one occasion when I got a call back despite countless times trying to get in touch over the phone. -contradicting advice from the receptionists as to what to do with my treatment that went against what the dentist said. -early on in my treatment one of the dentists chipped a chunk off my back tooth while trying to remove one of my metal brackets and pretended it didn’t happen. I was promised by the practice manager (at the time, she’s since left) that this would be fixed with composite bonding but I’ve yet to receive this. -My braces were taken off yet it was almost 2 weeks before I had any type of retainer fitted because the TWO scans they did if my teeth to make the plastic retainers were apparently “lost” so I had to have an emergency/temporary one made. Because of this my teeth moved slightly so when the final fixed retainers were fitted my teeth were slightly crooked again and my bite is slightly off. I can’t 100% bite together without putting a lot of pressure on my lower teeth. I could go on but I fear it may sound like I was making things up due to the absurdity of this entire treatment. All of this was put into an email to the last practice manager of Liverpool’s street I had any contact with. This was several months ago and still I’ve had no reply. Perhaps writing an honest and shameful review will evoke some form of response. I will be finding a separate orthodontist to try and fix the mess these people have made of my teeth. For reference my treatment has been at both Liverpool Street and Canon street practices. Usually my advice to anyone seeking a new dentist would be to look at the reviews but the reviews for this company are wonderful, hence why I chose them for my treatment in the first place. Avoid them at ALL costs."
"Excellent service, great staff! Can't fault it. Winchester finest dental 5 star!!"
"Absolutely love the staff at finest dental Brentwood. So friendly and always helpful especially the reception staff."
"Service has been spot on, very accommodating and process has been explained throughout. Michelle and Louisa have been particularly helpful at the Leicester branch I attend. Would 100% recommend. Customer service is 10/10."
"I rate Finest Dental Winchester so highly, that I travel nearly 20 miles for appointments, rather than seek a dental practice more local to myself. They are a great team, who I’ve recommended to several friends and will continue to do so."
"Finest Dental Liverpool Street - Amazing service, professional and super friendly staff - Annalise and Vanessa !"
"I have a huge fear of the dentist but feel so much better after my first appointment at Finest Dental Winchester. Nuria and Geraldine have put me totally at ease. Highly recommended!"
"Just received dental treatment at Finest Dental Brentwood, and the service has been 5stars from start to finish. Nicky from behind the desk has answered all my queries and kept me informed all along the journey. The dentist Paula and nurse Sam, have been very professional, friendly and helpful, and the new tooth looks great. Very satisfied customer."
"Finest dental brentwood the reception lady Nicky is very helpfull and polite. I’m very happy with the service"
"I have been going Finest Dental in Wokingham and i couldn't be happier! Sam and Stacey are amazing and they always help me out when i have any questions or concerns. Highly recommend them to anyone who wants their smile back :)"
"Finance dental Brentwood are excellent. Great service."
"Paid a lot of money for treatment. I’ve been having the worst experience at a dentist I could ever imagine. My appointments are constantly cancelled and I have to wait 2/3 weeks for a new appointment. Also, when I try to call I have to wait 30 minutes or worst no one even answers. I feel like I’ve been ripped off and I’ve been left with bad treatment too. My crowns have fallen out twice! This treatment was meant to be finished 6 months ago and it still hasn’t been finished. Awful, wouldn’t recommend at all!! Cheapest private but worst treatment and service"
"Finest Dental at MK is brilliant, the dentists are really friendly and have done a really good job at fitting my aligners, thank you!"
"Service is always so professional and Nicky at reception is so friendly and makes me always feel welcome. Wanted to have my teeth straightened for years and coming here hasn’t made me regret it at all. Great service"
Finest Dental is rated 4.64 based on 913 reviews