Finest Dental Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Unit 18 station Close Potters Bar

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Finest Dental made you happy

Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Had a consult the other day with finest dental at canon street. All staff really know what they were talking about. Cant wait to get started on my invisaligns."
"I recently visited finest dentist in cannon street for a consultation for implant. I been for few consults, but found this to be most informative and personal. All team were really friendly and made me very comfortable. Thank you Robyn who helped me and made me welcome."
"Unfortunately, this organisation does not stand up to its name. Here's what happened to me: - My Invisalign treatment was OK, however, I kept seeing different dentists who barely knew why I was there. - Following my treatment, I have asked for veneer for one of the teeth which was dark. It was accepted and payment of £500 was taken. I have advised the team that I was leaving the country and I've had 8 weeks to complete. I had many appointments at which nothing happened except scans after scans and some paperwork filled in and when I decided to take matters into my own hands I was told there was not enough time left. - I booked in for hygienist and to get my attachments taken off all on one day. When I came, people there didn't know it was the end of my treatment, but after I've told them, they took attachments off. My hygienist treatment did not happen that day, the machine was not working, so I've ordered a nightly retainer which was included and was due to come back. - When I did come back a week later, nightly retainer didn't fit properly. I've had to take them anyway because I was wearing my last trays for too long at this point and quite frankly they were not fresh anymore. I have ordered additional Vivera nightly retainers and went away waiting for Vivera to come back. - I have returned a week later to get Vivera, they were made based on my old scan before I started Invisalign, with my teeth still completely out of line. They've had to re-order them again. I kept repeating that they will need to be sent abroad, as I am leaving in a week. The dentist didn't know that I came for the hygienist treatment, for which I've paid £55. The dentist told me they've treated me to one and spent 4 minutes doing it. I have complained at reception and asked for a refund. - I have moved abroad, kept chasing for payment since 19 of December (today it is 20th of February), but had lots of emails going around on reception level and no refund yet. I was being told Head Office was dealing with it, but Head Office never answered any calls or emails for the 3 months. - Today my husband was on a business trip back in London and I have asked him to come in and pick the second version of Vivera up. Turns out, they have sent it to my old address (it was too far to travel to pick it up). Vivera (the nightly retainers) were ordered again for the third time, let's hope these will arrive. It has been almost 3 months now and I was unable to get any of my money back and neither have I received a proper hygienist treatment, veneer or my nightly retainers. If you ask me, I would say - STAY AWAY!"
"I had several implants done ...6 months later some have fallen out ..since then every appointment except one has been cancelled the last one on the morning just before I was due to train ..I am left with gums with a stub sticking out!!! I was called today to say my next appointment has also been cancelled what is going on ? I have Parkinson’s disease and the stress is my symptoms exaggerated Sean Doyle"
Dear Sean,

We always aim to deliver a great experience. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

A member of the customer care team will be in contact. If you wish to contact us please email Complaints@finestdental.co.uk

Finest Dental
"I can’t recommend finest enough, great friendly staff and great treatment, Harp is so patient and gentle. So nice to walk in and they know who you are. Going to miss going there now my treatment is finished. Couldn’t be happier with the results of my implant."
Dear Louise,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Finest Dental and Harps. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”! The team will be thrilled to hear your feedback!

Finest Dental
"I have been with Finest Dental for 3 years now and wanted to leave a review based on my experience. I have had a number of services including: a crown, implants and Invisalign. I can honestly say that Jordan with whom I have been engaging has been just perfect, I cannot fault the service received. From a price perspective I felt that I have been given the best price based on my research. I have had many appointments and some has been challenging to organise but reception has always made an effort to find an opening. I can’t fault any of the services (crown, impacts and Invisalign) received so far and I have and still would recommend Finest Dental to friends and family."
Dear Dave,

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals are dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Finest Dental with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that Jordan helped to make your experience such a positive one. Jordan is delighted with your positive feedback.

Finest Dental
"really pleased with the results of invisalign! i recommend finest dental to everyone who wants to have a better smile. thank you finest dental......."
Dear Deniz,

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your experience with us at Finest Dental. We will look forward to seeing you again soon!

Finest Dental
"I was exceptionally happy with the service offered to me and my partner. Linet was so efficent and comforting over the phone, she was able to book us in with ease ahead of time. Thank you so much Linet... Adel T"
"I recently booked an initial consultation over the phone and was told that if I couldn’t make my appointment I would be able to cancel it and my deposit refunded. I would just have to contact the Liverpool branch and let them know directly. I have been trying to get in touch with this branch for the past 5 days and so far I keep on getting put through to a call centre and told I would be receiving a call from the branch directly. This hasn’t happened yet. I wrote to the complaint department and they have also failed to contact me yet so would appreciate if ‘finestdental’ would not reply to this review with an ‘apology’ and being encouraged to contact the complaint department as I have already done this and it was a waste of my time. I have already concluded that I will probably not be getting my money back as previous customers have been complaining about waiting for their refund for ages. I am just grateful that this happened now and I am therefore aware of the customer service they provide. I have already decided to seek my Invisalign somewhere else."
Hi,

I apologise on behalf of everyone at Finest Dental. Please know that your situation was an exception. We can’t fix the past but you have my personal commitment to improving the way our staff serves every customer. Until then, please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.

Please email the customer care team with your full name so we can look into the delays caused for you. Complaints@finestdental.co.uk

Vicki
Customer Care Director
Finest Dental
"I would like to say how great my whole experience at the Winchester branch was from the great level of service to Sam and Geraldine in reception so helpful and friendly . I would also like to thank the dentist and technicians they all have done an amazing job and I now have an awesome smile and all for a very responsible price . Thanks Finest Dental Winchester"
"Had my first ever consultation at the Birmingham branch yesterday. I have a phobia of the dentist and have not visited one in a number years but the staff at Finest Dental in Birmingham were so lovely and made me feel so much at ease. Would definitely recommend."
Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Finest Dental
"Professional friendly staff. Brilliant service. Great value for money"
"I finished my treatment with Finest Dental 6 months ago and it has honestly changed my life. I have waited to write my review due to wanting to be 100% sure that the aftercare was just as good as my service during my treatment. I have read a couple of bad reviews about not being refunded money, however I personally have not had this experience at all. I paid for bone grafting which I ended up not needed and this was refunded to me 26 days after my Treatment Coordinator submitted this. I had a full upper arch reconstruction and it is just perfect, feeling 20 years old again! Thank you so much Finest Dental. A special thank you to my Dentist's Paula, Ivana and the whole team at Cannon Street."
"Liverpool Street finest dental. Invisalign is a completely different experience to any other brace, starting off from an impressive 3D scan, simply application of the attachments, to then just having to change the retainers every week, within 6 months I was nearly finished, the optional refinement stage is a brilliant way to finish the treatment transforming a great smile to a perfect one. It really is a pain free experience from start to finish. All members of staff are lovely and very accommodating to your needs. Layla did an amazing job of making sure I had the perfect smile I’ve always wanted over the final stages of my treatment, such a lovely person and always made sure I was happy.... Thank you!! The best money I’ve ever spent!"
"I have just finished my treatment at Liverpool Street and couldn't be happier. I finally have the perfectly straight smile I've always wanted. Thank you to all the staff going out of the way for me to hit my deadline with moving away. I would recommend Finest Dental to all my friends and family."
Dear Jane,

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive opinion on Finest Dental. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again soon and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

Finest Dental
"Really happy with the Winchester branch, I am part way through my treatment and have had no problems. Can see the changes already and cannot wait til the end!"
Dear Rose,

Thanks for your kind words. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We are looking forward to seeing you in practice again soon.

Finest Dental
"I genuniely can't think of a worse experience than my time at Finest Dental. They treat their customers like cattle, they don't care and they messed up my teeth by not following the plan they were meant to carry out. They should be inspected thoroughly by the CCG"
Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. We really appreciate your feedback and hope we can be given the chance to put your experience right.

Please contact the customer care team at Complaints@finestdental.co.uk for a member of our team to help resolve your concerns raised.

Finest Dental
"I tried finest dental surgery after poor NHS service I received My experience has been amazing everything was thoroughly explained and I was put very much at ease for an implant that I was nervous about having I recommend them 100% and intend on using the practise for any future treatments Thanks to all the staff who have a always been first class"
Thank you for the positive words Terry. We’re so happy your experience went so smoothly. We’d love to continue providing great service to a lovely patients like you. Thank you again!

Finest Dental
"I would not use them if I could turn the clock back they have a poor service and I been waiting 9 months for a dental plan please do not use them"
"Absolutely appalled at the poor level of service in regards to a refund that I am due. The refund was confirmed in September 2018 and after chasing and chasing I have still not received it (it is now February 2019!). My emails are ignored and I have to keep chasing further. The treatment I received was good it’s a shame they have let themselves down now."
Hi,

We apologises for the delays caused regarding your refund. Please contact the customer care team with your name at Complaints@finestdental.co.uk so a member of the team can look into your refund and provide an immediate outcome.

Finest Dental is rated 4.66 based on 789 reviews