Finest Dental Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Courier, Own Driver
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"I have been having treatment at the branch in Winchester for nearly a year now. I started off with a fear of the dentist and the thought of going to an appointment, especially on my own, would lead to me being a bag of nerves and having a panic attack. Now, I visit regularly, on my own with not a single worry. My dentist Manousos, the dental nurse and even the receptionist Geraldine have been amazing. From the minute I arrive at my appointment and have a chat with Geraldine, to the moment I leave, I feel like I couldn’t be in better hands. Manousos is fantastic and doesn’t just focus on my teeth, but looks at the bigger picture, being my smile. My treatment is nearly finished now and I couldn’t be happier. I know other people who have had the same treatment in different practises, yet have not had the level of service I have been given. Everything about this branch from, staff, cleanliness, patient care and more would all receive a 10/10 score from me. I will be forever grateful to the whole team there and can not thank them enough :)"
"1. I was asked to come in 15/20 minutes early which I did ended up waiting 10\20 mins after my appointment time to be seen. this happened on more than one occasion. 2. Came to get my impressions done, trays did not fit me and 3D scanner wasn’t working so was asked to attend again. 3. Waited 4 weeks for my impressions to come back, had no phone call. Only to find out that they didn’t know why they weren’t sent off to invisuline. So far it’s not been the greatest of starts, hopefully this improves."
"Leicester finest dental always give the best treatment and the staff are always friendly and supportive, very happy with my treatment and time with them, highly recommend"
"So happy with my treatment. 😃 clean and professional surgery in the heart of Leicester city centre so easy to get to. Michelle the receptionist was great often child sitting at my appointments. Love my results with no hidden extras or nasty surprises"
"I love Finest Dental in Wokingham, the staff all the and dentists are great! Highly recommend to all my friends and family :)"
"Patient at Wokingham finest dental.. Staff is really nice and helpful especially Lisa and Stacey!!"
"I have been having invisalign treatment with the Winchester practice for a few months and they have been sooooo good! Always get appointments when i need them, never have any problems and i am loving the changes in my teeth! I cannot wait to see the end result!"
"Finest Dental Winchester have been incredible. From start to finish (and even after that!) they have gone out of their way to help me out. Couldnt ask for a better experience."
"I have been seen in Winchester previously but had to pop to Wokingham to see Stavros yesterday due to being in A LOT of pain from my wisdom tooth. They are all so amazing in both practices and i cant thank them enough"
"Finest Dental in Leicester have been great. I started my treatment at the Wokingham branch but luckily with FD having practises across the country made it great for me to continue my treatment when I relocated to Leicester. The branch has great friendly staff like Michelle who are very accommodating around my busy work schedule and it’s fantastic knowing they’re open until later in the evenings and open on Saturday. Lou the dentist at Leicester has been great support and has been very helpful with getting me my perfect smile. The process has been easy, effortless and I would highly recommend Invisalign and finest dental to anybody hoping to get their perfect smile!"
"Friendly service and professional service. Teeth taking shape nice. Thanks Leicester staff."
"Recently had Invisalign braces at the Leicester branch and it’s been smooth and easy from the start. Lovely staff and great results!"
"The Leicester branch have been fantastic. Both Tanzeen and Michelle have made the process easy and filled me with confidence throughout. My aligners have been painless and I cannot wait to see the finished result!"
"I’ve always found the treatment in the Leicester practice very professional and personal. All my questions and worries are always listened to and answered. However, throughout the duration of my treatment I have had numerous dentists which I found a little difficult and have had to wait for an appointment meaning I’ve had to have the same tray in for longer than I would of liked to."
"Service has been very efficient and organised since getting permanent staff. My treatment has gone very well and all questions along the way were answered quickly and professionally."
"I’ve been visiting the Finest Dental Winchester branch for 18 months and they have been fantastic! From the friendly and very welcoming receptionist to all the support staff have made my experience truly outstanding. I could not have asked for a better outcome as my teeth were very crooked to start which required extractions to make space for the rest of them. Thank you team!"
"They made me feel very comfortable as I wasn’t keen on the dentist and are doing great with my treatment - Winchester clinic"
"Finest Dental Winchester are fantastic. I had a dental implant done just over 18 months ago, and have no problems at all with the implanted tooth since.I needed a bone graft which meant more time was needed to complete the process which took about 11 months. Everyone at the Winchester practice were professional and the whole process was explained, I could not recommend First Dental more highly. Dr Stavros was incredibly professional, and performed possibly the most pain free procedures I've encountered. The prices were a lot more affordable then my local dentist."
"Currently in treatment with finest dental. I had my big surgery last week which I was really nervous about after years of bad dentistry before. But I took the plunge and everything was painless. The dentist was really nice and friendly, I felt at ease with him. Raminta is a credit to them as she's professional and super helpful when booking my appointments in around my work. Thank you, see you in 3 months for the second part of the procedure."
"leicester branch!: The most unprofessional denist i know. You are a joke and i would not recommend you to anyone.if i could give you half a star i would. Always on the sick excuse after excuse"
Finest Dental is rated 4.66 based on 793 reviews