Finest Dental Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Finest dental, Leicestershire has been superb so far. Michelle my consultant for this treatment has been friendly, helpful and Informative, as well as the dentist who will be dealing with my teeth and it’s complications during the beginning stage of this treatment. The price has been reasonable and I’m happy with the after results of what my teeth may look like."
Hi Bains,

Absolutely thrilled to hear that you chose Finest Dental Leicester!

Glad to hear your happy with the end results of your teeth.

All the best,

Finest Dental
"Great service as always Amrit very professional"
Thank you for leaving a review!
"Amazing service from all the nurses , received the best service. I was very worried before my treatment however, Sibley made me feel at ease. Now I’m happily started this treatment."
"Customer service a1 Amrit customer service 100% happy with. S Sibley happy with customer service. Will recommend to anyone."
"Sibley and Amrit were really helpful, going through the invasilgn treatment. They were very thorough going through the prices and full treatment."
"The customer service at the Birmingham branch is fantastic. I was taken through all the pricing and the whole procedure. The prices are exceptional. I felt really comfortable and happy in a very calm environment. My dentist and dental nurse were brilliant. My dental implant procedure was so easy. I can’t say enough good about this very professional practice."
"Great customer service, fast response to any questions and really outline how the treatment works! They made something that was a tough decision far less nerve wracking and comfortable to deal with!"
"Great friendly service- everyone made me feel welcome and relaxed!"
"Having treatment at the Brentwood branch and I couldn’t be happier! The girls are all lovely and are so helpful. Thoroughly recommend"
"Incredible experience and service from the team & experts at Finest Dental. Several appointments on from my first visit and my smile has gone from crooked and discoloured to straight and white and with my all my grubby stains removed. The process was straight forward and the staff super friendly and helpful."
"Great customer services all the way through Great treatment results couldn’t be happier Lewis foster"
"Amazing service from Finest Dental Winchester. Cant fault them at all! All the staff are amazing and will go out of their way to help you. Really happy with the overall experience."
"My first impressions whilst searching online for an implant was this company cannot be for real at the price they were offering. I was sceptical but, after attending other dentistry's it soon became apparent Finestdental were in fact the real deal. Pricing, several payment options, the consultation I felt at ease and the staff friendly and professional. Most importantly, the care before, during and after the procedure. I cannot fault. A big thank you to Jordan and of course, Dr Ivana Matkovic. I would recommend finest dental."
"I had my teeth straightened using Invisalign at Finest Dental, Winchester. I am really happy with the results and staff were all helpful and nice. I would recommend this dentist."
"Thank you so much Liverpool Street. I am in love with my new smile, I have the perfect straight, white teeth I have always wanted. Can't say thank you enough, I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone looking into Invisalign. Everyone is so friendly and officiant my dentist was Maha."
"A fantastic service.. finest dental did a scan of all of my mouth, teeth and gums.. they throughly went through all of what needs to be done. They were very kind and helpful, I left feeling very satisfied. I would definitely recommend. Thanks."
"I now have full confidence to smile eat, I'm so happy and this is the best decision I've made"
"Thank you so much Finest dental, I am currently mid treatment and over the moon with what has been provided so far. The customer service of Cannon Street and Liverpool Street is by far the best dental practices I have been too. I did a lot of research before picking Finest Dental and I am very happy so far! The price was great and the treatment is exactly what I wanted! Looking forward to seeing the final result now! Everyone is always friendly and smiley from Dentists to the Coordinators. Everything is clean and I always feel very looked after. Thank you again. :)"
"Had the most amazing experience at the Brentwood branch. Nicky was incredible every single time i went in. Highly recommend"
"Just completed my treatment at Cannon Street. Couldn't be happier with the outcome. My dentist Ivana and her assistant Fatima were great; I was quite nervous and they were very patient with me. All staff were friendly and welcoming. Special thanks to Jordan for helping with my appointments. I love my new smile, thank you Finesdental!"
Finest Dental is rated 4.62 based on 949 reviews