Finest Dental Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Courier, Own Driver
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Having spent months researching dental implant clinics; taking everything into account including cost, travel, equipment, quality and qualifications / experience of the staff etc, I shortlisted Finest Dentist ( 2nd out of dozens ). My first choice proved not as I expected and so I phoned F.D’s head office and spoke to Nikki Savva. Polite, professional and informative, Nikki offered me a free consultation. Canon Street branch specialises in dental implants but could not fit me in for two weeks. Brentwood had much earlier availability so I accepted. Arrived Brentwood Clinic to a delightfully warm welcome by Leah Favell who patiently answered my many questions before introducing me to the Dental Surgeon Michael ( sorry I don’t know your surname ). After Michael visually examined my teeth and discussed my expectations, a technician took me for the CBTC scan in a adjoining room. With the scan & X-ray on screen in front of me, Michael clearly explained the results shown and discussed my treatment options. Being pedantic and having done much research, I asked so many technical questions. Most dentists would not have endured my barrage, but Michael not only answered to my complete satisfaction, he showed interest & enthusiasm. Then back to Leah for a debrief. I was asked if I was satisfied with the visit and my honest opinion would be appreciated. Very satisfied with Brentwood but had a few comments about F.D - see below. Overall I was very impressed with staff, the modern equipment, everything, and it justified the long drive. I left with a treatment plan and prices: hard copy & email pdf. To summarise: I only attended Brentwood for convenience ( nearest ) and availability of an early appointment; but intended to go to Canon Street for the implants ( I wanted Teeth in a Day ). My assumptions that Brentwood, being a fairly new venue & might be manned by lesser experienced staff was totally wrong ( perhaps F.D head office might want to clarify on their adverts ). As a long term manager of a huge engineering company I feel qualified to say that you will not find a more professional & caring team than in Brentwood. Leah is exceptionally good at her job and Michael worked for years in Canon Street: I have 100% confidence in his abilities as a dental implant surgeon and wouldn’t hesitate to have him operate on me. Apologies to staff I haven’t mentioned by name, but all of you are appreciated. nb. If my review is not verified and you would like to confirm that these are my own words, I would have no objection to Brentwood putting you in touch with me. John Barrett"
"Had my first procedure at Finest Dental (Barkingside) today and am pleased to say it was, in a strange way, a 'pleasant' experience. Front of house: (Amy and Liz) fantastic welcome, great interpersonal skills. Surroundings: clean lines, professional, neat, tidy. Dentist (Arman): kept me informed every step of the way, gave all the available options, oozed competence, and very customer friendly and has a way of slowing down that fast beating heart! As for the extractions...did not feel a thing! I had more grief getting out of the sainsburys car park afterwards. Next appointment, next week, no problem. #NoFear"
"Appointments are never on time!! Always waiting 30minutes to an hour after actual appointment time!! It’s actually annoying especially when you arrive on time each time!!! I have been coming to finest dentist since September 2018 and have only had 3 appointments start on time. Just a joke"
"I am not sure where to start but since Finest Dental took my payment everything started going downhill. Salesperson (Jordan) who I had regular contact before payment just disappeared afterwards. First appointment was for polishing and scaling and it was very obvious that doctor was new to clinic as he was asking a lot of questions to his assistant about the clinic. To my shock they were talking about finishing quickly so that they can go home and that’s what they did. I had 30 mins appointment and they spent literally 12 mins. I had appointment to collect whitening kit and when I got there I was told they ran out of gel and that they will call me in couple of days when they have it in stock. It’s been a month and they still don’t have in stock and never bothered to call me to explain and apologise. have also been trying to book appointment for my veneers and every time I called, I got told by receptionist that she will check with Charlie and get back to me as soon as possible. Third time receptionist apologised that nobody got back to me and she promised to call me back same day. Again no call for another week. Then I called head office to ask for a refund and they are no different. Again I was told she will get back to me same day after discussing my case with manager but that never happened. Spoke to them twice afterwards and same response. I don't understand why I didn't read these reviews before but I would not recommend Finest Dental to anyone."
"leicester branch!: The most unprofessional denist i know. You are a joke and i would not recommend you to anyone.if i could give you half a star i would. Always on the sick excuse after excuse"
"I genuniely can't think of a worse experience than my time at Finest Dental. They treat their customers like cattle, they don't care and they messed up my teeth by not following the plan they were meant to carry out. They should be inspected thoroughly by the CCG"
Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. We really appreciate your feedback and hope we can be given the chance to put your experience right.

Please contact the customer care team at Complaints@finestdental.co.uk for a member of our team to help resolve your concerns raised.

Many thanks,

Finest Dental
"I would not use them if I could turn the clock back they have a poor service and I been waiting 9 months for a dental plan please do not use them"
"Started treatment for dental implants in 2017. Was told it would be about 6-7 months. After months of pain and no one taking notice of what I was telling them about the implants had to start all over again. After months and months of appointments suffering discomfort for most of the time still don’t have decent fitting dental implants. Still waiting for someone to come back to me from my last appointment end of October when I told the dentist I was not please with the fitting, was told this would be in about a week. Regretted the day I went to them. Still waiting refund of overcharge."
"Seems alot of people are having problems with refunds. I'm waiting nearly 2 months for my refund. I won't hold my breath."
"For those who are considering booking consultation or treatment with Finest dental, don't. I am currently still waiting for a refund for being mis-sold to, wrongly examined and tied into financial commitments because of them without a single bit of treatment being delivered. 2 months ago i requested to cancel, and i am still waiting for a decent response other than 'we will come back to you'. My solicitors are currently waiting my instruction to sue them. They are given the deadline for Tuesday next week but they haven't bothered to reply as per usual. If you are desperate for treatment and do consider to take it up with this unfortunate practice, then please make sure you READ EVERYTHING as i did, in case you find yourself in the same position as me in the near future AND MAKE THEM DELIVER ON EVERY WORD, because they don't know what they are doing. I am shocked to see positive reviews when i cannot describe the horror these last 5 months have been because of this company. Without you prompting them, they will run your treatment as though its a joke. They are unprofessional and the worst decision i've ever made. It has been 2 months, and im still waiting for my money (£3000), to be sent back."
"Undergoing treatment at Liverpool street branch. The treatment clearly did not meet my expectation. The care I received before starting my treatment was no where near towards the end. My dentist kept changing and the last one I saw insisted that 'she' was happy with the treatment thus suggesting subtly that it did not matter if I was happy with the results or not. I am now being suggested more cosmetic procedures - which defies the whole point of Invisalign in my case. It seems like a total waste of my money- will think twice before recommending to others."
"Right from the very first visit to the Wokingham branch, I could tell this was a professional setup and was certainly going to be good experience. The whole process was explained with exceptional detail, which made the decision to proceed a simple one. I’ve completed the treatment now and can certainly recommend this service. There aren’t many firms out there at the moment that work with this level of professionalism. Great work"
Hi Ben, thank you for choosing Finest Dental Wokingham! We hope you love your new smile!
"Milton Keynes practice- I’m currently undergoing Invisalign treatment and can’t fault the service I have received so far. The staff are always so friendly and welcoming and accommodating. They can answer and question and were willing to take off my attachments for my wedding and put them back on for me. I’m so happy with the results of my braces so far and can’t wait to see the finished result, thank you!"
"All started well and although took a bit longer my teeth came into desired place. Since then it has been a nightmare - the retainers would not hold and they have been trying all sort of solutions neither of which worked. Delays, delays, delays and procrastination. Very upset and thinking if i can use another doctor and send them the bill. My husband's retainers have been in place for 1.5 years after a treatment at a different place, and his teeth were a lot more complicated, so i can see the difference. Very devastating experience."
"Leah at reception is absolutely fabulous. Never has somebody given such time, attention and tenacity to my dental plan. Most helpful and she has made the whole experience so much more perfect. Thank you Leah. Love from Asia"
"re: Brentwood branch. I was recommended to finest dental by a friend after many years of avoiding going anywhere near a dentist, and I’m so happy I chose them. From the outset I felt totally at ease and my Invisalign treatment run smoothly from start to finish and I am so very pleased with the results. I will continue to use them for any other treatment I may need in the future because it was actually a pleasure to go there which I never thought I’d say about a dentist! Great dentists, great service. Receptionist outstanding"
"I have nearly completed my treatment at Milton Keynes and it has been fantastic from start to finish. Staff are great and keep you well informed of appointments. The treatment has been faultless and I’m extremely happy with the results. I will continue to visit for my dental work. Special thanks to all the staff and harp as he has done a fantastic job and makes you feel at ease and explained everything he was about to do. Would 100% recommend this practice. . Thanks again to all"
"Very professionally run business.. I have had to have a lot of private work done and the charges have been very reasonable .. my dentists Harps is superb and I couldn’t ask to be in better hands .. As for the receptionists Chloe and Josh , they are very easy to deal with and always attentive"
"WOW! What can I say about Finest Dental? The team in Wokingham are simply superb. The girls on the desk are welcoming, friendly and made me feel so at ease. The dentist I saw was professional and again, took away the fear I had going to the dentist. I truly recommend Finest Dental to anyone wanting a great smile :O) Thank you for a pleasant journey!"
"Highly recommend Finest Dental in Brentwood. Great service and super friendly team! Had my initial consultation last week and I couldn't be happier with the treatment plan. Both Michael and his nurse, Lush made me feel at ease on the dental chair. Thank you to Vicki and Nicole also for being so helpful. I can say that I'm excited to start my Invisalign journey with them :)"
Finest Dental is rated 4.65 based on 853 reviews