Finest Dental Cannon Street, Greater London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental Cannon Street, Greater London

How would you rate Finest Dental Cannon Street, Greater London?

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Buster Knight

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Finest Dental Cannon Street, Greater London in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Buster Knight
Unverified Reviewer
"Dr Shirin is an artist! She listened to all of my fears, doubts and wants and created the most amazing smile! Super gentle, very friendly and just all around great dentist. Jordan helped me find what I wanted and helped me out with pricing. I highly recommend finest dental Cannon Street!!"
Scott Fisher
Verified Reviewer
"I am very happy with the treatment I have had so far and as a nervous patient have been made to feel comfortable by the dentist I have seen Dr. Nariman as well as my Treatment Coordinator Aimee."
Lynda-Louise Tomlinson
Unverified Reviewer
"First class service from all the team at Finest Dental, Cannon Street. Aimee especially delivered wonderful customer service and the treatment I received was superior to the previous work from elsewhere of which Finest Dental were having to replace and improve. Although I am not local to the treatment centre, it was worth the travel and time commitment to know I was receiving the high quality treatment that Finest Dental were providing."
Royden Walters
Verified Reviewer
"I am about 80% through the process of a front tooth implant, but am confident based on the service that I have already received, that it will be as smooth as before. Dr Katie Irwin is first class and I would have no hesitation in recommending her, or Finest Dental to anyone that ever needs dental work carried out. The staff are friendly, approachable and informative, with a clear and concise outlook on where you are, in comparison with where you want to be, the cost involved with no hidden surprises and numerous options around payment, to make the treatment plan bespoke to you. Dr Irwin explains everything in great detail before the start of any phase, with insight as to possible variables and the contingency plans to combat them, leaving you feeling confident and at ease every step of the way. Finest Dentals flexibility is amazing! The swelling from the implant procedure left me unable to get my temporary deture to fit after the operation, in turn putting my Monday return for work in jeopardy. The fantastic staff in reception booked me in for the same day, to see Dr Irwin who had the problem solved within minutes. Best Dentistry Practice I have ever been to and the best Dentist i have ever had."
"The practice is very welcoming and so are the doctors, nurses and reception team! I'm currently going through an implant process and I have been looked after really well. Dr Katie Irwin is simply amazing, very through with the work, very friendly and happy to help with any questions/worries one may have. Would definitley recommend!"
"Dr Katie Irwin is an excellent dentist whose main priority is making sure his patients are comfortable and get the best dentistry she can offer. She is very patient and makes sure that your opinion and ideeas count.The way she is working is so smooth that u can not feel any pain.Best dentist ever."
"I have always been a strong person but the people working here made me feel confident and comfortable. The way that they are working is exceptional and professional.Very friendly team ,always there for you if you have any questions and they pay attention to your opinion and ideeas."
"Finest Dental is very professional. I have been to other dentists and Finest is the best that I have seen. The surgery is very clean and modern, the staff seem highly qualified and answer my questions thoroughly. The charges were well explained with no hidden charges. Overall I am quite happy with the service and treatment that I am receiving from Finest Dental."
"First class dental care professional that has talked through thoroughly the entire process. Left me with a sense of confidence."
"I was amazed at the high quality of service I received from start to finish. The dentist gave me options I had not thought about and this with the wonderful prices offers, it had to be a Yes from me and if possible I will recommend them to others"
Andrew Downing
Verified Reviewer
"I had 20 veneers done with Finest dental and they were superb. so professional and caring... I really couldn’t be happier with the end result, or the service I received!"
Dorothy Richens
Unverified Reviewer
"Really welcoming people at reception and the dentists involved explained all the time what they were doing. I feel great with my new implant teeth and would thoroughly recommend finestdental [which I already have done] to anyone contemplating having dental work done"
Alice Ringer
Verified Reviewer
"Honestly the best dentist I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient for (and I have been a patient to many). Extremely thorough, precise and compassionate. Dr Maha Mezher gave me the teeth that I had always dreamed of, which no dentist in 15 years had been able to do. I would absolutely recommend her without a doubt."
Sergio Sandes
Verified Reviewer
"I recently had 4 teeth implants done at Finest Dental at Cannon Street Branch and i am extremelly happy with the results. My dentist Ivana is a truly 5 stars professional. Besides being very friendly she assured me that everything was going to be fine and that i would be pleased with the treatment. I’m truly scared about dentist and i cannot hide it but Dentist Ivana and her assistant Lika made me feel relaxed and comfortable with my experience. I will certainly not hesitate to recommend them and for certain i will be back. Thank you for everything!!!! You put a smile back on my face!!!!"
Finest Dental Cannon Street, Greater London is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews