Finest Dental Cannon Street, Greater London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental Cannon Street, Greater London

How would you rate Finest Dental Cannon Street, Greater London?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Chris

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Finest Dental Cannon Street, Greater London in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I was amazed at the high quality of service I received from start to finish. The dentist gave me options I had not thought about and this with the wonderful prices offers, it had to be a Yes from me and if possible I will recommend them to others"
Andrew Downing
Verified Reviewer
"I had 20 veneers done with Finest dental and they were superb. so professional and caring... I really couldn’t be happier with the end result, or the service I received!"
Dorothy Richens
Unverified Reviewer
"Really welcoming people at reception and the dentists involved explained all the time what they were doing. I feel great with my new implant teeth and would thoroughly recommend finestdental [which I already have done] to anyone contemplating having dental work done"
Alice Ringer
Verified Reviewer
"Honestly the best dentist I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient for (and I have been a patient to many). Extremely thorough, precise and compassionate. Dr Maha Mezher gave me the teeth that I had always dreamed of, which no dentist in 15 years had been able to do. I would absolutely recommend her without a doubt."
Sergio Sandes
Verified Reviewer
"I recently had 4 teeth implants done at Finest Dental at Cannon Street Branch and i am extremelly happy with the results. My dentist Ivana is a truly 5 stars professional. Besides being very friendly she assured me that everything was going to be fine and that i would be pleased with the treatment. I’m truly scared about dentist and i cannot hide it but Dentist Ivana and her assistant Lika made me feel relaxed and comfortable with my experience. I will certainly not hesitate to recommend them and for certain i will be back. Thank you for everything!!!! You put a smile back on my face!!!!"
Finest Dental Cannon Street, Greater London is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews