Finest Dental Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

02071832393

Unit 18
station Close
Potters Bar

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Finest Dental?

"I wanted to say a very big thank you to Finest Dental in Dowgate Hill. They were very respectful and caring. Thank you to Anthony James for the detailed explanation on the best treatments for my case. And a special thank you to Livia Carvalho for help with the financial. Thank you very much to everyone! I'll see you soon."
"Amazing team ! Made me feel so comfortable during every appointment- Talha the manager was super during my consultation- really took the time to explain the process, pricing and payment options... could not have chosen a better dental practise for my treatment !"
Jade Hargood
Verified Reviewer
"Finest dental in Winchester have just made me a very happy lady indeed! I have just finished my treatment - and I could not be happier! I've changed from someone that that hated to smile into the Cheshire cat! Not only do I now have the smile I've always wanted the staff were simply amazing. So friendly and helpful, A huge thank you to Sam and Charles - I quite literally can't stop smiling!"
"I was very impressed with the ongoing detailed explanation of each stage of work required and what to expect on each visit. All comments and questions were answered with positive and detailed explanation. I am very happy with the end result and would recomend Finest Dental without reserve. Thanks guys."
"A smooth treatment over the course of the year which definitely gives you something to smile about once you can start smiling after your teeth are fixed. Very friendly dentist, nurses and treatment coordinators made this a pleasant experience and I would definitely return if I mess my teeth up. Special mention to the Practice Manager, Lucie, who always made the visits a lot more positive with her outlook on life and enthusiastic chat."
Unhappy Patient
Verified Reviewer
"This is the first time I am writing a negative review, ever. My experience with Finest Dental has been very disappointing. Over the period of my treatment I have been assigned 4 different dentists, who do/did not communicate between each other. Every time I request the same dentist, she is booked out for the coming month. To make matters worse, I have been attempting to get a hold of Finest Dental Liverpool Street for the past month and consistently get diverted to a central line, with the promise that they would call me back, yet never do. Their CEO had given me his number for emergencies at the beginning of my treatment, but he is also ignoring my calls. All in all a very frustrating experience so far.."
"I feel very lucky to be receiving treatment from Finest Dental Leicester. Every time I am there I feel as if I am their only client and receive nothing but impeccable treatment and it is full of great personalities. The decision to go ahead with the treatment and the entire process has been made easy and enjoyable thanks to Talha. Very sad to hear that he will be leaving but I’m certain he’s going to go on and do great things."
"I would just like to take this time to personally thank talah, who sorts everything out for you, but not only that the support he shows you makes you feel like your his only client.i have a massive fear of the dentist and he would come In the room with me on every appointment, talk to me, play music. I could text him at any time and he would always do his best to accommodate me. On my last visit he told me he was moving to another branch and I for one will miss him so much! What an amazing, kind loyal person you are. I can honestly say if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had my treatment done , I can't Thankyou enough and I wish you well in your new adventure joanne tc xx"
"Finest Dental Milton Keynes Dr Harps is a great dentist, he's funny and considerate towards patients. Chloe is polite and great with people. Josh is easy to talk to and very helpful. The Invisalign treatment has been good so far and I'm looking forward to the final result. Louisa Cope"
"Having always been concerned about the appearance of my teeth I had mastered smiling without showing my teeth and rarely laughed in public. Finest Dental have been very supportive from the start and have changed my teeth enormously from discoloured crooked teeth to whiter and very straight teeth that now constantly attract compliments. In my mid 50s I was nervous about wearing braces but was surprised at how quickly I adapted. All the staff have been brilliantly but particularly the manager Sam who has been there throughout my treatment. I can thoroughly recommend Finest Dental to all. Everything gets explained in detail and where possible options given. I am very pleased with the end result and very grateful."
"The team at Winchester are fantastic, I love how they have general conversation as you walk through the door, unlike other dentists!"
"Knocked my front crown out in August. My dentist said I could not have it repaired so suggested a denture or an implant. He referred me to a practice in central London. The price was exorbitant so I did some research on the internet. I found Finest Dental and gave them a ring. Very helpful young lady made an appointment for me at the Brentwood practice. I met Richard and he explained the procedure to me. He said Michael would be my dentist and that he was very experienced and the best implant surgeon. Had consultation with Michael and he explained what would happen. He recommended dental extractions and two dental implants. Michael extracted the teeth, painfree injections. The implants were a little more uncomfortable but Michael, nurses Lush and Nicole were very professional and made the procedure bearable. I have got nothing negative to say about Finest Dental Brentwood but am looking forward to a positive result next April 6 2018."
"In depth free consultation, no pressure to commit; if they can’t help appropriate advice is given. Friendly team, clean offices/clinic and would certainly recommend as a consideration in the first instance."
"I would say that this clinic is everything you need in terms of best possible final dental result, and good value for money. They will try to find any possible way to make the job done properly. I have been through the very long treatment, as it was over 15 months regular visit in clinic. At the end of everything I have even better result I have expected. My teeth are straight now, which makes my life much more simple. I have meet great people that works for clinic, they are always there for you and your dental needs. Punctual and flexible in terms of time for visit you want chose. Going to Krakow visit friends and family with big smile on my face."
"Stavros and all the team in Winchester, Many many thanks for the treatment I received from you. I am so pleased for my smile which you gave me back. 1st class treatment, understanding and patience. With love and thanks, Dyanne"
"I am very impressed and elated that what I could not get by travelling to Budapest was just right at my doorstep in Milton Keynes. It was gratifying that everything was finalised within a week of first contacting Finest including the finance. Josh was excellent in his approach and customer service with his gentle prodding along until the finance was secured. Thank you. You are highly recommended!"
"Just had a tooth implant done in Winchester and Stavros was first rate. He described perfectly what would happen and it was as straight forward as he explained and the price for the UK was very competitive. Special mention to Geraldine and the support crew who were great. I would highly recommend the team at Winchester Finest Dental."
"Finance options gave me the opportunity to do something I was putting off for years.. I underestimated how good it feels to not spend forever picking food out of teeth"
Trevor Fairall
Verified Reviewer
"Having received an horrendous quote for 4 dental implants, I had almost resigned myself to almost needing a new mortgage to get what I wanted. Seeing the information on 'Finest Dental' on the internet with statements like, 'implants now at affordable prices'. I decided to pay them a visit for a quotation. This turned out to be 40% of my original estimate. I decided it was a 'no brainer' and so commenced a term of around 8 months from beginning to end. I was treated by Harpreet, who always managed to put me at ease at each course of treatment. The whole process was always very professionally done and the end result was well worth waiting for. I was never going down the line of having to have dentures, as I just can't get on with them. I am delighted with my new teeth, and would recommend anyone put off by outrageous estimates, not to give up, and to explore what Finest Dental has to offer. Trevor Fairall"
"Stavros and the team, Thank you for all you have done, it has been a lovely experience. Staff are always friendly and polite. You never know, I may be back!"
Finest Dental is rated 4.71 based on 372 reviews