Finest Dental Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

02071832393

Unit 18 station ClosePotters Bar

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Finest Dental ?

Daisy Welch
"So , where do I start? I cannot put into words how amazing my experience was at the Milton Keynes Finest Dental practice! From the day I started my Invasalign treatment and through every visit and check up in regards to my treatment - I was greeted with great customer service on reception thanks to Chloe Child and Joshua Robertson. Then a really special thank you to Harps who was so friendly and approachable through every change over and all up to the finishing final day of treatment. He made my experience so special and even made my teeth look perfectly straight after my invasalign which really made my experience 10 times more special and made me feel like a valued customer. I also want to thank the dental nurse who helped Harps out as she was really helpful and friendly too. Invasalign has genuinely changed my outlook on life and has made me feel much more confident and happier within myself. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. The procedure went smoothly and even though some of the change overs were a tad painful - it was all worth it for the final results. I would add that it is extremely important to make sure to wear the brace every single day and night without fail and only have 2 hours max when taking off for eating/drinking throughout the day. If you want straight teeth then its a commitment but if you follow the guidelines then they will genuinely work! I am so so happy that I finally got them done I cannot express my gratitude enough to the whole team at Milton Keynes. I am going back soon to get my teeth whitened, and will be going back for regular check ups and so forth. Cant stop smiling - Thank you!"
Joanne Ryan
"I would just like to take this time to personally thank talah, who sorts everything out for you, but not only that the support he shows you makes you feel like your his only client.i have a massive fear of the dentist and he would come In the room with me on every appointment, talk to me, play music. I could text him at any time and he would always do his best to accommodate me. On my last visit he told me he was moving to another branch and I for one will miss him so much! What an amazing, kind loyal person you are. I can honestly say if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had my treatment done , I can't Thankyou enough and I wish you well in your new adventure joanne tc xx"
"Ivana Superstar! I went to Finest Dental in tears after finding out I was loosing 2 of my frontal teeth, I'm only 26 an it was a big trauma! All the staff at Finest Dental is friendly and the new branch in Cannon Street is spotless, but my biggest thank you goes to Ivana. She was the sweetest dentist I've ever met in my life, she explained my options step by step and made me feel a lot better. She and all the nurses and dentist I met in my 6 month treatment did a great job, I will definetly recommend it to anyone who needs professionalism and experience! Thank you for giving me my smile back :) Ps. Can you guess which teeth were missing?!?"
"I couldn't be happier with all the staff at Wokingham Finest Dental. I was made to feel welcome on every visit. I didn't always see the same dentist but it really didn't matter as they are all as good as each other and it had no detrimental effect on my treatment - besides, there has to be some compromise to such great value for money. I have recommended Finest Dental to many of my friends and family which means we have all had free whitening treatment - BONUS! Rich"
"I have to say how pleased I am with my treatment at the Wokingham practice. I've seen a few dentists since joining which I actually prefer due to work schedules, it means a few of the dentists know me and my treatment so I can book in at any time to see anyone, it's great. Highly recommend. Ashley"
"Couldn't be happier with my treatment at the Winchester practice. Highly recommend!"
"Firstly I'd like to say a massive thank you to Lisa and Lucie from your Wokingham branch. From the moment I walked through the door for my dental treatment to the after care I received, they made me feel completely relaxed and confident i had chosen the correct dental practice. Secondly Rozsa my dentist who has given me the most amazing teeth, I am now so confident to smile in public and have my photo taken. I would thoroughly recommend finest dental in Wokingham to anyone for a first class experience. James"
"Could not be happier with the service I have had at Finest Dental in Wokingham, have just started my invisalign treatment - Lucie and Lisa were so helpful getting everything sorted and Charlie really put me at ease knowing that I am nervous about visiting the dentist. Thanks again guys!"
"Massive thanks goes out to Wokingham Finest Dental! I couldn't be happy with my new smile - worth every penny :D"
"Thank you to Lucie and Lisa at finest dental in Wokingham. I had a few issues that needed sorting out with my teeth, Lucie put me a ease right away, she made sure I was aware of each appointment and what was going to happen. Both ladies were always very welcoming and professional I can’t recommend them enough."
"I visited wokingham Dentist. Lucie and Lisa made my experience, I was very nervous coming. They both put me at ease from the outset, down to making the appointment and being in the clinic. I am so happy with the end result and very appreciative of all the work everyone has done. Lucie was very helpful, she answered all my questions that I had, she made sure I knew the exact plan throughout my treatment. I will definitely be recommending Wokingham to all my friends and family. Thank you Lucie and Lisa."
"I felt very well looked after and I’m very pleased with the end result. Lisa and Lucie were extremely attentative and efficient. Stacie put me at ease and gave me confidence to have the work done. Couldn’t be happier and will recommend to everyone."
"All the staff at finest dental made me feel really relax and was very welcoming. Joshua was also very friendly, always asks how my days has been and making good conversation. A genuine guy which makes it easy to talk to and isn’t awkward."
"Good treatment so far in Winchester. The girls on the desk are friendly and the dentist I've seen puts me at ease. Was fed up with my NHS practice so happy to have found this place as it is reasonably priced too."
"I have had nothing but trouble from the beginning and its still continuing i originally went to barkingside first and explained that i want a dentist closer to me and they were happy to take my money only to then close that dentist a few weeks later without informing they just told me i need to go to brentwood instead now travelling 40 minutes out of my way everything they do seems to be behind schedule every appointment is a month apart when it only requires to be 2 weeks apart and even when they do a booking for a month away they then telephone you to tell you that its still not ready (basically they forgot to do it) and the only reason i am going back for more work is because they messed up one of the veneers and now one my teeth do not sit properly which they should of foreseen in the scans to making them this had made me book time off work causing me a complete hassle and results in me spending more money if you want dental work done i would not recommend finest dental as the simplest jobs are made difficult and you do not get your moneys worth"
Ketan Bhavan
Verified Reviewer
"Milton Keynes branch Professional attitude and genuinely helpful staff have made my treatment a breeze! From start to finish the team have been helpful, always quick to respond to m queries and willing to do their best. Sometimes getting the best appointment times can be a struggle if you need one soon, but as most of my bookings have been well in advance I've rarely had that trouble (plus it shows it's a busy place which is good!). Dealt mainly with Leah, Josh and Chloe (who no longer works there), and all three have been great! The dentist's are also a nice bunch! I'm happy to recommend the Milton Keynes branch!"
"Having Invisalign treatment at Milton Keynes and can honestly say the staff are incredible. Always welcome you with a smile (mind the pun) and have been very accomodating of my inflexible appointment times. Harps is a great dentist and the whole team make the process enjoyable. Would recommend to anyone thinking of going with them, I know I made the right choice using them over others. 5*"
"I spoke to them twice over the phone before attending an appointment both people were very friendly. On the day of my consultation they were all very friendly and professional. The dentist was very thorough and took his time to discuss my treatment with me and also took time to give me some advice on other dental questions I have had for a while. When going through the plan and the financial side of things the lady was very helpful and also took alot of time to go through all our options and questions. Unfortunately I am not able to start my treatment just yet but I don't have any doubts about using the Milton Keynes finest dental In the near future when I can even though it is an hour from us. Well worth the journey. Although I haven't been able to start straight away they have kept in touch and kept me updated going forwards."
"Finest Dental Winchester Many thanks for my new teeth and all your care and kindness. Ruth"
"I am so happy with the treatment i have received from Finest Dental practice in Winchester! They have been exceptional throughout the whole of my treatment and have always gone the extra mile to help me out. Cant thank them enough"
"***WARNING PLEASE AVOID*** There were a number of problems I experienced which made my experience both unpleasant plus stressful, to say the least. 1) I have seen 7 different dentists since my first appointment, that is, within the space of 17 months, that’s one new dentist every 2-3 months, this radically reduces the ability to build any type of relationship with your dentist (I have looked at there reviews on Google and I can see that I am not the only one who has had this problem) Honestly, it is like going to the hair dressers and having one person take out your plaits, another person wash your wash, another person condition it, another person towel dry it, another person blow dry it, another person apply leave-in conditioner and then another person style it, read how bad and sad that sounds and yet that has happened to me here. 2) A lot of the dentists never had a hand over so I had to explain what my treatment was for the majority of the time that I met a new dentist. 3) When I went to my first invisalign appointment I asked the dentist specifically if I could achieve a specific result with the invisalign Lite, he said yes, as soon as I signed the document and was tied into a contract and they had my money, I went back and the same dentist said it could not be achieved with Invisalign Lite and that I needed the full treatment, of course, that really saddened me and hurt me immensely that I was lied to, and was in debt for a dream that would remain a dream. 4) One time I travelled all the way to the dentist for my BOOKED appointment only to find that the dentist was not in and nobody called, texted or emailed me to let me know, (how sad is that, I actually have a job and sometimes I have to take time off work to attend appointments and no-one let me know). For me personally, they didn’t seem that sorry to be honest, it was like they said sorry just because they thought it was what they should do and not because they were genuinely sorry that this had happened to me, of course from reading my review I will leave you to come to your own conclusions. It was horrible after that experience, I often turned up to the dentist scared that no-one might actually be there to see me, such a horrible feeling. 5) Another time I turned up to my appointment and I was told that the dentist had popped out, they knew I was coming and yet decided to pop Sainsbury’s, how very considerate of them. 6) I was not explained about filing properly and now I still have gaps in my teeth where my teeth where filed and have not closed properly. To be honest, I had braces when I was 16 and no filing took place so it saddens me that they did this to my teeth. I already have small teeth so would prefer to keep everything I have :) Now I will have to pay more money to get the problems created by them fixed, needless to say I will be taking my service elsewhere. 7) A Receptionist at Finest Dental Barkingside "kindly" informed told me that they were going to be stopping the 0% finance so I should sign up quickly to receive this offer, not surprisingly, 1 year and a half later and they are still providing 0% interest to new patients, it seems to me as if it was a way to make people act impulsively and spend money they don’t actually have, knowing that if they want to get out of the contract later they have to pay 25% minimum of the total price, plus £100.00 cancellation fee, anyway, I'm sure you are aware of the hard sales tactics companies play these days. Please read the Terms and Condition before signing contracts. 8) I literally had to beg and next to bring tears to my eyes just to get the next 14 aligners I was actually entitled too, funny enough when the dentist explained this to me at the beginning he said it so quickly it was like he didn’t want me to hear that part, that is of course the part that I do not have to pay for. The dentist should have been able to see that at the end of my first 14 aligners my teeth was nowhere near what it looked like in my video projection and should have offered it to me but instead I had to nearly cry and beg to get extra aligners I was entitled too. 9) After I had my attachments on my teeth that the aligners fit to, taken off, and went to see a new dentist, I was told I had an overbite, which was what the aligners was suppose to fix, I know they say you should get about 90% of what the video looks like but after the first 14 it wasn't even 50%. Not surprisingly, I was quickly offered the opportunity to go for extra aligners, why? I will leave you to put 2 and 2 together and get 4. 10) Inconsistency between Finest Dentals very own dentists. One dentist said when I take out my retainers I should wear it for 6 weeks consistently, another dentist said I only need to wear at night, talk about confusion. 11) Inconsistency between Receptionists and the dentist. The dentist at Barkingside told me one thing and then the dentist at Brentwood told me another. 12) Incorrect information in relation to teeth whitening, I was told I would receive a 14 day teeth whitening kit when in fact the product lasts 10 days. Seriously... do head office know what is going on in their dentists????? 13) My regular dentist told me that I should not go ahead with the veneers and that he could get me amazing results using white fillings. Why would one dentist say this and another dentist say something different? During my time at Finest Dental I still visited my dentist and he noticed that my teeth needed fillings. This was not picked up by Finest Dental? I asked the dentist at Finest Dental if there was any alternative to veneers that did not involve drilling and he said no, nonetheless, my original dentist gave me a fantastic smile using white fillings which did not include any drilling. When I told the Receptionist at Finest Dental she said that they could do the same thing but it would not last forever, umm, well, neither do veneers love, Not only that but I never asked for something that lasts forever, I asked for an alterative, I conclude that they knew about it but as it would not make them as much money as veneers they did not want to inform me of it, you can make your own conclusions. That actually really saddens me to think that there are people out there that just care about making money at the expense of actually giving the patient what they truly need/want, I am not factually stating that Finest Dental is one of those companies, but believe me they do exist. It has been an awful experience, if I could go back and change the clock I would. 14) When I asked the dentist if he could shape my two canine teeth he said, “why don’t you get veneers” wow, really, my dentist said he wouldn’t touch my canine teeth if I asked him to do veneers on it as it is not needed and yet this dentist just offered it to me when all I asked was for a bit of contouring, I do wonder if these dentists get commission on every treatment they are able to sell the patient. 15) The day on my prep for the veneers I was given a list of things that could go wrong, really, on the day?!? That’s like somebody coming in to a surgeons for liposuctions, and the doctor saying ok, the person handing over a sum of money, and then the day they are about to go into the operating theatre, the surgeon hands them a piece of paper with a list of things that could go wrong, (which you know most people do not read) and then going ahead with the treatment. I thought that genuine surgeons that care always sit down and explain the risk before the patient agrees to the surgery, but hey, what do I know? I could be wrong. What scares me is that one of the potential hazards was sensitivity. If my teeth were sensitive permanently I would need a root canal treatment worth £300.00, per tooth, if I needed it for all 4 teeth (as I was getting 4 veneers) that would be £1,200.00! As I do not have that cash in my bank account that would mean living with that kind of pain, or getting another loan and getting myself into more debt, not to mention I had a poor credit history and most loans wanted to charge me 49% interest, ridiculous. I had a root canal treatment before and the pain is really bad, it was so bad that I even tried to take my own life by taking too many tablets because I couldn't bare the pain, and yet this is something that I could experience and the dentist never thought to sit down and actually explain this to me, if I never read the paper I would have been none the wiser, that really saddens me. 16) There are times when they are not available to speak to you on the phone, what they do is defer all calls to the overflow, the overflow takes a message and say they will pass it on, sometimes they do not pass it on, sometimes, they do pass it on and no-one contacts you, of course this is very distressing when you are trying to get out of a contract with Finest Dental and are still paying monthly to the finance company, which I was. 17) No handover between Receptionists. I was very distressed trying to close my contract, the Receptionist was aware of this and yet failed to hand over to the other Receptionist when she left. I did not even know she had left, it is only when I asked to speak to someone in accounts (whilst speaking to someone in the overflow) that the other Receptionist got in contact with me and said she had no idea what was going on and could I please explain everything to her again, really sad. 18) I am not very happy with the way my teeth looks and will need to get braces in the future to fix the problem created by Finest Dental (i.e. over bite, gaps in teeth) although I can't do it now due to lack of funds sadly. 19) When I did pay the money to get my contract cancelled they completely messed that up as well which meant that I had to use more of my time and effort to inform them that what they were doing was erroneous, and how to do their job properly. They tried to send me the refund instead of the Finance Company (which was hundreds of pounds short by the way) which means I would have still been owing money to the Finance Company and would have been one thousand and four pounds out of pocket! 20) They took ages to pay the Finance Company which meant that I had the Finance chasing me with phone calls, voicemails, letters, text messages and emails for their money, understandably, just because Finance Dental took so long, they had to chase Finance Dental to get their money too, it ended up in a very embarrassing experience for me as well where it looked like I couldn't keep on top of my bills in front of my friends when my mum called me to say that the finance company had called about their money and my phone was on loud speaker, my friends heard and I felt so embarrassed. 21) Finest Dental asked me to keep paying the Finance Company my monthly repayments as they take 28 days to sort it out. They also said that the Finance Company would refund me, funny enough, the Finance Company had no idea of this arrangement and I probably would not have got a refund from them. Finest dental asked for my sort code and account number to give to the Finance Company so they (the Finance Company) could send me a refund and yet the very next day Finest Dental emailed me stating that they were going to give me a refund, therefore they said they would do one thing with my personal information and did another, not sure how that would go down with the Data Protection Act???"
"Top quality treatment, care and a friendly approach from Lauren, Polly and Dafy at Finest Dental Leicester. I’ve had some major dental surgery over the last few months, and whilst it’s never top of anyone’s agenda, they have been brilliant and the staff have looked after me very well. They make me feel like I’m their only patient ! I can’t speak highly enough of them all !"
"The service is good and quick, the staff are all extremely friendly and helpful and I couldn’t even give one complaint!!"
Finest Dental is rated 4.72 based on 488 reviews