Finest Dental Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

02071832393

Unit 18 station ClosePotters Bar

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Finest Dental ?

Daisy Welch
"So , where do I start? I cannot put into words how amazing my experience was at the Milton Keynes Finest Dental practice! From the day I started my Invasalign treatment and through every visit and check up in regards to my treatment - I was greeted with great customer service on reception thanks to Chloe Child and Joshua Robertson. Then a really special thank you to Harps who was so friendly and approachable through every change over and all up to the finishing final day of treatment. He made my experience so special and even made my teeth look perfectly straight after my invasalign which really made my experience 10 times more special and made me feel like a valued customer. I also want to thank the dental nurse who helped Harps out as she was really helpful and friendly too. Invasalign has genuinely changed my outlook on life and has made me feel much more confident and happier within myself. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. The procedure went smoothly and even though some of the change overs were a tad painful - it was all worth it for the final results. I would add that it is extremely important to make sure to wear the brace every single day and night without fail and only have 2 hours max when taking off for eating/drinking throughout the day. If you want straight teeth then its a commitment but if you follow the guidelines then they will genuinely work! I am so so happy that I finally got them done I cannot express my gratitude enough to the whole team at Milton Keynes. I am going back soon to get my teeth whitened, and will be going back for regular check ups and so forth. Cant stop smiling - Thank you!"
Joanne Ryan
"I would just like to take this time to personally thank talah, who sorts everything out for you, but not only that the support he shows you makes you feel like your his only client.i have a massive fear of the dentist and he would come In the room with me on every appointment, talk to me, play music. I could text him at any time and he would always do his best to accommodate me. On my last visit he told me he was moving to another branch and I for one will miss him so much! What an amazing, kind loyal person you are. I can honestly say if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had my treatment done , I can't Thankyou enough and I wish you well in your new adventure joanne tc xx"
"Ivana Superstar! I went to Finest Dental in tears after finding out I was loosing 2 of my frontal teeth, I'm only 26 an it was a big trauma! All the staff at Finest Dental is friendly and the new branch in Cannon Street is spotless, but my biggest thank you goes to Ivana. She was the sweetest dentist I've ever met in my life, she explained my options step by step and made me feel a lot better. She and all the nurses and dentist I met in my 6 month treatment did a great job, I will definetly recommend it to anyone who needs professionalism and experience! Thank you for giving me my smile back :) Ps. Can you guess which teeth were missing?!?"
"The service I have experienced at finest dental Brentwood has been beyond amazing. I have had other treatment in the past to straighten my teeth but no one has been able to give me the smile of my dreams until I met Mags at finest dental brentwood. I would recommend Mags to everyone, she is a master at her work and the most welcoming and friendliest person you would ever meet. I have always been welcomed with a smile by Mags and all the staff. If you want a perfect smile definitely go brentwood. Five stars all the way *****"
"I have always had a great experience in the Winchester Branch. Stavros and Sam have always been brilliant and i wouldn't go anywhere else! I always recommend finest dental to people"
"This would not have happened without you guys, THANK YOU Winchester branch"
"Treatment finally finished, but i am so happy with the result, tears came to my eyes and i cried. All in all a happy experience from day dot. Finest dental practice treated me like royalty, the reception staff are so welcoming and always have coffee at hand."
Kateland Turner
Verified Reviewer
"I recently had the pleasure of visiting the Winchester branch to have my teeth cleaned and molds created for a whitening treatment. Geraldine and Stacey were incredibally welcoming and kind, which made my experience at the clinic much more enjoyable. It’s a very clean and clearly cared for clinic - the best I’ve visited in this regard. The Team are also very knowledgeable plus really care about the clinic and it’s customers. 100% recommend!"
"Maha, my dentist, was always friendly and welcoming whenever we met. She made me feel at ease and always explained any of the procedures that were to be completed. My Invisalign was also completed a few weeks early which was a bonus and I was really happy with the results as they looked exactly as expected."
"I have recently finished Invisalign at the Winchester practice and have to say, I am very pleased with the end result. I had braces as a teenager but lost my retainers and teeth became crowded again. 6 months with Invisalign and my teeth are arguably better than they ever have been. I had a few different dentists during the course of my treatment, some were very friendly in their approach which was great, while others were concise and straight to the point; in the door, straight into the seat, job done, straight out again which also has its benefits. Either way you can rest assured that you are in good hands, the Invisalign process is very impressive and totally pain free. The highlight of my experience though was the support of Geraldine and Sam on the front desk who really did go the extra mile to help work the appointments around my hectic schedule! A special thanks to Geraldine who managed to find me an appointment the day before a 24 hour trip back to the UK and also arranged for my final retainers to be delivered to my new office in Germany. If I was to go through the process again, I would suggest booking with the same dentist each time if possible, just so nothing is missed from one appointment to the next. All in all I would highly recommend the Winchester practice."
"I have just finished my dental treatment with clear braces carried out by Malgorzata. She was absolutely lovely and fantastic throughout. When our schedules clashed and I couldn't see her, I saw Simon and he was just as fantastic and professional. Throughout my treatment Malgorzata kept me happy and informed as to what the next steps were and handled me when I became quite impatient with getting the braces out. The only reason I have not given 5 stars is because I found it difficult at times to get an appointment to suit my working hours and I was not advised of the limitations of who I can book with from the outset. All the staff at Brentwood were lovely and I would highly recommend the practice and especially Malgorzata."
"“Fantastic service , friendly and professional staff! Exceeded my expectations . thank you"
"This Milton Keynes Finest dental has to be my best one yet! The consultation was smooth and easy going. I had Joshua Robertson as my consultant and with out fail he made me feel at ease straight away. I was very nervous and he’s extremely chatty and bubbly. Very confident and polite, explained everything to me extremely well, even helped me fill out my forms! He definitely needs a mention in this review, Harps was my dentist and he was very helpful and polite. Told me exactly what I needed. Can’t wait to return and eventually get my invisalign fitted. The place was lovely and clean, Will deffo recommend! Thank you very much."
"I have absolutely loved my Invisalign treatment, the staff have been super friendly and seeing the progress of my teeth so quickly is the best feeling. I'd reccomend to anyone who is unhappy with their teeth!"
"Friendly staff, always feel welcomed when coming in for an appointment and incredibly satisfied with my teeth; would 100% recommend to anyone wanting to have the smile of their dreams! Thank you Finest Dental."
"I was very apprehensive initially but Lisa really put me at ease and gave me the confidence to take the initial step in getting my teeth aligned and looking white. I’m so happy with the result and a big thank you to the dentist Charlie, the nurses and all of the staff. A fantastic team at Wokingham that I am recommending to everybody!"
"I was recommended to Finest Dental by a friend at work. Her teeth were amazing and I wanted the same result! They did not fail to wow me! I even got free whitening!! Big thanks to Lisa, Rosa and all at Wokingham Finest Dental"
Louise Cullingham
Unverified Reviewer
"Everyone at the Milton Keynes clinic are so nice and cannot fault any of them. Harps is the loveliest dentist I've had! Explains everything in detail and makes you feel completely at ease. Josh the patient co-ordinator is also so friendly and nothing is too much to ask of him. :)"
George Garner
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service from your Wokingham branch. Of particular merit are: Lucie Emmerson and Lisa Bonello on the front desk. Both ladies are very friendly, very kind and very efficient. Lucie must be a very good practice manager. Stavros (dentist): straightforward and reassuring and very skilled. Rozsa Rethati (dentist): kind and skilful. Magda Gierlowska (dental nurse): comments as for Stavros and Rozsa. My wife and I are very pleased we have become patients at Wokingham. Going to the dentist has ceased to be a worry. Great stuff!"
"Very professional from the front desk to the dentist would highly recommend"
"I went to the winchester clinic so if you dont like smiling or laughing choose somewhere else please.My man was Stavros he shoots from the hip and is very honest and straight forward well he was with me from the off.From start to finish i could not fault him at all smashing guy and very good at what he does.The three girls I dealt with were fantastic and helpful Geraldine Kate and Sam were ther names a pleasure to deal with and made it nice to go to the dentist !!!!!!!! I have now persuaded my wife to have treatment and if the outcome is half as good has mine I will be over the moon for her."
"So far so good, staff are friendly and approachable, everything is discussed and all of your options explained in detail. Appointments are easy to come by and are arranged around my work rather than during it. Treatment is first class and i highly recommend them :-D"
"Very very happy with the team at Winchester Finest Dental and especially Stavros! I have a lot of work done by this gentleman and everything was just perfect. Thanks again to all the team."
Finest Dental is rated 4.73 based on 546 reviews