Finest Dental Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

02071832393

Unit 18 station ClosePotters Bar

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Finest Dental made you happy

Daisy Welch
"So , where do I start? I cannot put into words how amazing my experience was at the Milton Keynes Finest Dental practice! From the day I started my Invasalign treatment and through every visit and check up in regards to my treatment - I was greeted with great customer service on reception thanks to Chloe Child and Joshua Robertson. Then a really special thank you to Harps who was so friendly and approachable through every change over and all up to the finishing final day of treatment. He made my experience so special and even made my teeth look perfectly straight after my invasalign which really made my experience 10 times more special and made me feel like a valued customer. I also want to thank the dental nurse who helped Harps out as she was really helpful and friendly too. Invasalign has genuinely changed my outlook on life and has made me feel much more confident and happier within myself. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. The procedure went smoothly and even though some of the change overs were a tad painful - it was all worth it for the final results. I would add that it is extremely important to make sure to wear the brace every single day and night without fail and only have 2 hours max when taking off for eating/drinking throughout the day. If you want straight teeth then its a commitment but if you follow the guidelines then they will genuinely work! I am so so happy that I finally got them done I cannot express my gratitude enough to the whole team at Milton Keynes. I am going back soon to get my teeth whitened, and will be going back for regular check ups and so forth. Cant stop smiling - Thank you!"
Joanne Ryan
"I would just like to take this time to personally thank talah, who sorts everything out for you, but not only that the support he shows you makes you feel like your his only client.i have a massive fear of the dentist and he would come In the room with me on every appointment, talk to me, play music. I could text him at any time and he would always do his best to accommodate me. On my last visit he told me he was moving to another branch and I for one will miss him so much! What an amazing, kind loyal person you are. I can honestly say if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had my treatment done , I can't Thankyou enough and I wish you well in your new adventure joanne tc xx"
"Ivana Superstar! I went to Finest Dental in tears after finding out I was loosing 2 of my frontal teeth, I'm only 26 an it was a big trauma! All the staff at Finest Dental is friendly and the new branch in Cannon Street is spotless, but my biggest thank you goes to Ivana. She was the sweetest dentist I've ever met in my life, she explained my options step by step and made me feel a lot better. She and all the nurses and dentist I met in my 6 month treatment did a great job, I will definetly recommend it to anyone who needs professionalism and experience! Thank you for giving me my smile back :) Ps. Can you guess which teeth were missing?!?"
"Attended the Brentwood site and the team there were exceptionally helpfull, would Highley recommend if your looking to get an implant ... thanks again guys."
"As a person with a severe phobia of dentists, I could not recommend First Dental more highly. Dr Stavros has been incredibly warm, patient with me as well as performing possibly the most pain free procedures I've encountered. Thank you"
"Finest Dental massively improved my confidence and taught me to smile again! Great service and after care, all round excellent experience which will have a positive impact on my life."
"Service at the Bermondsey branch is absolutely amazing would definitely recommend for any treatment, Simon and team have been very helpful in all aspects of my treatment. 100% from me!"
"My dentist was always friendly and welcoming whenever we met. She made me feel at ease and always explained any of the procedures that were to be completed. My Invisalign was also completed a few weeks early which was a bonus and I was really happy with the results as they looked exactly as expected. Greta product for great money! Thank you Maha."
"Friendly staff and very welcoming at my consultation in Bermondsey. Thank you Dr Simon and his nurse, Robyn and Raminta!"
"Undergoing treatment at Liverpool street branch. The treatment clearly did not meet my expectation. The care I received before starting my treatment was no where near towards the end. My dentist kept changing and the last one I saw insisted that 'she' was happy with the treatment thus suggesting subtly that it did not matter if I was happy with the results or not. I am now being suggested more cosmetic procedures - which defies the whole point of Invisalign in my case. It seems like a total waste of my money- will think twice before recommending to others."
"Attended Cannon Street practice. Was booked in for quotation and initial consultation quickly. My husband had teeth removed and 3 implants by Nari. Firstly we would like to say how grateful we are they open on Saturdays. This saved us the trouble of having time off work. Secondly, the treatment was undertaken with care and diligence and although it took some time due to healing processes it was well worth the wait. I also use Nari for check ups and hygiene and found that he explains everything he finds as he goes along. We will both be continuing to use Cannon Street and Nari in future for our check ups and hygiene checks. Thank you for your excellent care."
"Just had a tooth Implant done in Cannon Street with Ivana. She described perfectly what would happen and it was as straight forward as she explained and the price for the UK was very competitive. Special mention to Jordan and the support crew who were great. I would highly recommend the team at Finest Dental."
"I decided to go with Finest because of how friendly and helpful they were when I called to enquire, I called a few dentists but these definitely had the best telephone manner. I was not disappointed when I had my consultation everyone was so friendly and helpful. Second to none on customer service will highly recommend them I am currently 10 months into my treatment and so far can not see why there are any bad reviews! Thanks Finest Dentist"
"Finest Dental was recommended to me and I am so pleased! Excellent products and I am really pleased with my new smile! Thank you so much I will be back!"
"Still no teeth.. nearly a year over due... keep coming loose.. cancelled appointments. Broken temporary ... disgusted.."
"Dr Paula Cortina was an Exceptional Dentist . She has done my implant and Bone grafts . Its a very hard job , but she done it perfectly . All staff at the clinic is very friendly and the atmosphere made me feel more relaxed. I can highly recommend Finestdental brentwood"
"Recently finished my Invisalign treatment at the Winchester branch and couldn’t be happier with the results! The staff have been very helpful and attentive and I would gladly recommend them to anyone, thank you!"
"Delighted to have chosen Finest Dental for my Invisalign treatment. Welcoming, professional, friendly service provided by all on a continuous basis. Josh and Julie have both gone above and beyond to offer support when required. Additionally, Harps and Marie work as an amazing team to make you feel comfortable throughout treatment. Would highly recommend anyone who is considering the treatment to contact Finest Dental."
"I’ve been having my fixed brace treatment at the Wokingham branch with Dr. Rosza and I couldn’t be happy. I had previous dental phobia for years and I have been put at ease throughout my entire journey here by Rosza as well as the nurses and the exceptionally well mannered reception staff. I highly recommend the Wokingham branch! Thank you"
"I started my treatment a few months ago at the Wokingham branch, and the whole way through I have been so happy with my treatment and the customer service at the practice. My dentist Rosa is lovely and I trust her completely with looking after my teeth."
"highly recommend the Wokingham branch. lovely people"
"Nearly finished my treatment in the Winchester branch and im so happy with the results and care i have received so far. Highly recommend."
"Approaching the halfway mark of my Invisalign treatment, all dentists, nurses and general staff are very accomodating and supportive throughout! Teeth are already looking straighter at competitive rate - thank you Finest Dental Brentwood."
Finest Dental is rated 4.69 based on 678 reviews