Finest Dental Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
Read Finest Dental Reviews

About Finest Dental:

FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Unit 18 station Close Potters Bar

Tell us how Finest Dental made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Does any one know how I can contact Invisalign in the UK? I want to see if I can get my braces transferred to another surgery
They took my 4K and no treatment at all i have been chasing them for a year😩😩
Finest dental If u paid to them via credit card or finance company (under section 75 u r protected ,go and talk to yr card provider) If u paid by debit card ( u can do "chargeback" within 120 days - pls go talk to your bank) We have a whatsapp group ,we trying to help to each other 07493136564
Finest dental If u paid to them via credit card or finance company ( section 75 - go see yr card provider ,u r protected qnd u can get back your money) If u paid by debit card within 120 days u can do "chargeback" , go and discuss with yr bank! We have a group ,trying to help each other 07493136564
I payd 800O pounds to find out the went to administration I was devastate to go to my appointment and fund the clinic clothes I try and try to call nothing all the line block and they never send a message to me to tell me they had a problem now I told my bank But I don’t no if they can return the money I payd 2000 with my debit card and 6000 bank transfer....... I pray . The money was a loans a good friend give me to help me replace my missing theeth And I was going to start pay him back at soon this was all finish now I am left with a big problem and a traumatic Feeling of loosing trust in life and high Level of stress and confusion is effecting my work my life 😳😪 I am reporting all this to trading standard BDA but I have a feeling this will take long time to resolve .
Hi,I done my treatment over 2years and meant to have my last appointment last week ,sadly came to my appointment and kissed the front door 😡no communication no warning no email nothing at all about that they clothed and will never reopen,sad very sad ,I hope karma will get them soon,saying that I can’t say anything bad about my lovely doctor god bless her and I hope she will find better work place ,I feel very sad for all people who paid and left without treatment at least mine was finished on time.
arrived for treatment at Bermondsey, practice locked up, no telephone or email to tell me, I found out from the man who was boarding up the door. I’m almost 2 years into a 9 month treatment plan, after infections, wrong implant foundation, cancelled appointments, now I think my fixed bridge needs looking at. I don’t know if I should just go to another dentist or see if another company buys the business and the existing patients treatment plans.
Hi I was doing my treatment for almost 2 years and finally I was lucky enough to get it done,however today I was meant to have my final X-ray done and guess what?Came to my booked appointment and kissed the door they closed no email no text nothing so disappointed ☹️ no communication what so ever:(can’t say anything about my doctor as she was brilliant,very sad that so many clients left half way through:(((
I was contacted by a finance team member of Finest Dental end of November 2019, 1.5 years after my initial treatment was finished. She described on the phone that I have an outstanding payment of 488£. I sat down for two hours and went through all my payments and direct debits from 2-3 years ago and find out that I payed the sum of my total treatment plan. I sent an email with all details and proof and didn't receive anything back.
Had full upper and lower implants in August 2019 at the Bermondsey Branch and that was the last I saw of them and my money . Paid nearly 10k up front and the rest on a finance plan . Guess what ? The scumbags paid my DD into their bank account and never set up a finance agreement so I’m not covered by section 75 consumer credit agreement . No money no teeth however now I’m fighting back and I will not stop until I get my money and teeth done . So finest dental enjoy yourself on our hard earned money but remember Every dog has its day so looking forward to meeting you all again
I have payed more then 15k and they haven’t finished
I started my invaslign treatment in August 2019. It Is now March 2020 and my teeth are not aligned nor straight. I am extremely upset at the service and the way the company have handled things. The issues I had with the Liverpool street office: 1) Was seen by Various dentists on every visit. They would always act surprised when I told them about my previous visit – they never bothered to read their notes. 2) A dentist filed and put clear adhesive product on my teeth- which is part of the treatment, when I was seen by another dentist- he mentioned the job was not done right and would need to correct this. 3) I was advised to come back in Feb to pick up a new set of braces only to arrive on time for my appt and see a notice up on the door. I am paying a direct debit via a finance company of 3k and have completed 8 months of treatment – and yet the result is the same as when I first started! I have called my bank only to be told they cannot provide a charge back as I have already completed part treatment and to contact the finance company. I contacted the finance company to be told they are looking into the matter and took down my details. I now need to find another dentist to finish of the treatment for me and claim back the full payment from Finest Dental. Has anyone been successful in claiming this back? Also, is there a decent dentist you can recommend in the city?
I started wearing invasalign braces since August 2019. I was advised at the time that my teeth would be aligned and perfect by Jan 2020. I had been on a few occasions for checkups and 1) I was seen by a different dentist each time which does not help as each dentist acts like you are a first time patient instead of reading the notes from previous visits, 2) a dentist had filed a few teeth as part of the treatment - only for another dentist at the same branch (Liv St, London) to ask me who carried out the treatment as it was not right. I had an appt booked recently only to see the notice on the door and when I tried calling - I mean calling all branches, including head office, all call lines failed. I do not see a difference in the alignment of my teeth and am upset I am owed a new set of invisalign braces which I will not get now - or the full amount I paid. I called my bank and they had said since I had already had treatment and made payments, they cant re-reimburse me. I then contacted the finance company I have a direct debit with, to pay for the 3k treatment, only to be told they will take my contact details and be in touch soon. What can I do? I now need to find a new dentist to finish my treatment. Can anyone else recommend a good dentist in the area?
I had terrible treatment with Finest dental totally botching my implants. I finished treatment In September but needed three more done and Simon was doing them for me giving me a £2.500 discount because of the shoddy work done in Canon Street. Three months ago today I had my teeth out. Today I arrived at the Bermondsey clinic expecting to have my implants put in to find it was all shut up. No notice on the door and all phone numbers no longer in use. I paid £3.500 to have this work done. Where does this leave me?
Please be aware that Finest Dental has gone into receivership. The work they had done so far for me has been sub-standard and is still unfinished, with no procedures yet in place for me to continue the treatment or to get a refund,
I paid over £9900 to have New Teeth in a Day. My upper teeth were extracted and I had temporary teeth fitted. One of the front teeth kept coming off. When It came to having the new permanent teeth Finest Dental never answered my call. I am now left with no money and poor temporary teeth with one missing. Can anyone help me please. Maureen
I am in such a shock I had to find out about this on there website!! I am almost at the end of my treatment and now I can not finish it. I am paying just over £3,000.00 and still have to pay!! I now need help to finish my course, please can someone help me?? I will say Brentwood branch really helped me and Nicky and Sam were amazing and I know this is not there fault!! I still want to finish my course plus have my teeth whiten, plus braces at the back of my month. I am so upset and would love to know where to turn!! I think we need to do a group and come together. Many thanks Kirsty
Scumbags, £10,000K gone after a year treatment with no crowns have been implanted. Really gutted!! What should i do now?
Avoid them, they are scammers, my £3000 is gone , please lets do something against them, my phone number is : 07493136564 please lets make a group , also trying to report to FCA and other parties to protect others from same situation
Hi - does anyone have any idea when the Liverpool Street branch closed down? I have an appointment today but clearly it is cancelled. I have had the same retainer in for over 2 months because last time I went the scanner was broken. They booked me in for a month later (today) to collect my new retainers and nothing. No idea what to do and has cost me so much in total! I still have a little way to go in my treatment and have gaps in my teeth from extractions for invisalign! Anyone have any advise? My bank have refused a refund at the moment until it is clear whether services will continue or not. Thanks
Finest Dental is rated 4.31 based on 1,106 reviews