Finest Dental Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Finest Dental Reviews

About Finest Dental:

FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Finest Dental 5 star review on 23rd December 2017
Joanne ryan
Finest Dental 5 star review on 18th July 2017
Roberta
Paid for treatments I never received
To Jennifer, Paula, Rashid and all who want to know what type of system they used for the implants in order to be accepted elsewhere for treatment.
I did some investigation trying to find ex-employees or Doctors or nurses and here is what I found so far.
The implant system can either be.
- Oostem or Leada Italiala if the implant was done over a year and a half ago.
OR
- Nobel biocare if the implant was done within the last year and a half.
If you get to a dental practice and find out then it would be useful to all of us if you could also narrow it down for us and anyone else who comes on this site needing help.
Many Thanks
Tommy
Hello everyone, so its not only me. Horrible!

Did eneone found out what type ofimplants they used? No Dental Clinic will carry on without information.

What to do? Missing 6 tooth.
I need to know what implants friends dental used as I need to have mine replaced after a year and no one will help me without this information.
I also need to find out what implants were used as my implant is failing finest dental had their own labs
Some one must know what they used
Please any staff who has imformation on the types of implants used please tell
Any patient with records of the type of implants they used??

I had dental implants in 2016, and one is now loose, would anyone know what type of implants they used so I can have them fixed elsewhere as they would not see me unless I provide this vital piece of information.

I would appreciate any feedback from an ex-patient or any staff member who is reading this.
Many thanks
After reading all the reviews I will not be contacting this place was looking for a dentist to get some
Work done but seeing all the reviews I will
Not be doing that at all! Thanks for all the heads up guys! Does Anyone no a good dentist who does bone grafts?
paid 3000 in full for invisallign and now stuck in the middle of the treatment with no financial return or explanation. Their communication was appalling towards the end of my treatment having messed up my treatment and now no explanation and I am expected to pay for the treatment again in full and go elsewhere?

disgusting.
I am in the middle of invisallign treatment (which i have paid 3000 for) with brackets on my teeth. The lack of communication with patients with existing treatments has been disgusting. I cannot afford to pay for this treatment elsewhere. I have paid in full for this treatment and do not expect companies like this to take the money and run. The company that was supposedly supposed to be taking over has now fallen through yet they have not updated anything on the website. Regret ever stepping foot into their office. Not only did the service become less professional towards their last weeks in business but to then close and only find out when you try to call to make an appointment and discover the phone lines have been cut off. Absolutely disgraceful.
It is the B & A Group that has entered liquidation. The 9 individual practices that trade under the Finest Dental name are effectively still trading, despite Covid 19. It may be that the liquidator obtains consent from B & A to deal with the affairs of the practices as well.
£8000 PAID IN TOTAL, £4000 PAID @ £ 400 A MONTH UP FRONT AND NEARLY 3 YEARS LATER AND THEY GO BUST

JUST MY LUCK

I HAD 5 IMPLANTS SITING IN THAT CHAIR FOR 3 HOURS ONE DAY

THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD BE 12 MONTHS NOT 3YEARS

I ASKED FOR SINGLE IMPLANTS AND WAS GIVEN EXCUSES EVEN THOUGH THEY GAVE ME DOUBLE IMPLANTS

WERE DO I START

FUMING!!!
They took £5.000 of my money, for top set, 4to6 implants, bone grafts.
Fixed permanent bridge.
Only had teeth out,and denture fitted.
Which is now, I'll fitting, falls out, can't , eat properly, making my gums sore.
Disillusioned, fed up, (senior)
I am not in Facebook or any other media
Does any one know how I can contact Invisalign in the UK? I want to see if I can get my braces transferred to another surgery
They took my 4K and no treatment at all i have been chasing them for a year😩😩
Finest dental
If u paid to them via credit card or finance company (under section 75 u r protected ,go and talk to yr card provider)
If u paid by debit card ( u can do "chargeback" within 120 days - pls go talk to your bank)
We have a whatsapp group ,we trying to help to each other 07493136564
Finest dental
If u paid to them via credit card or finance company ( section 75 - go see yr card provider ,u r protected qnd u can get back your money)
If u paid by debit card within 120 days u can do "chargeback" , go and discuss with yr bank!
We have a group ,trying to help each other 07493136564
I payd 800O pounds to find out the went to administration I was devastate to go to my appointment and fund the clinic clothes I try and try to call nothing all the line block and they never send a message to me to tell me they had a problem now I told my bank
But I don’t no if they can return the money I payd 2000 with my debit card and 6000 bank transfer....... I pray . The money was a loans a good friend give me to help me replace my missing theeth
And I was going to start pay him back at soon this was all finish now I am left with a big problem and a traumatic
Feeling of loosing trust in life and high
Level of stress and confusion is effecting my work my life 😳😪 I am reporting all this to trading standard BDA but I have a feeling this will take long time to resolve .
Hi,I done my treatment over 2years and meant to have my last appointment last week ,sadly came to my appointment and kissed the front door 😡no communication no warning no email nothing at all about that they clothed and will never reopen,sad very sad ,I hope karma will get them soon,saying that I can’t say anything bad about my lovely doctor god bless her and I hope she will find better work place ,I feel very sad for all people who paid and left without treatment at least mine was finished on time.
arrived for treatment at Bermondsey, practice locked up, no telephone or email to tell me, I found out from the man who was boarding up the door. I’m almost 2 years into a 9 month treatment plan, after infections, wrong implant foundation, cancelled appointments, now I think my fixed bridge needs looking at. I don’t know if I should just go to another dentist or see if another company buys the business and the existing patients treatment plans.
Hi I was doing my treatment for almost 2 years and finally I was lucky enough to get it done,however today I was meant to have my final X-ray done and guess what?Came to my booked appointment and kissed the door they closed no email no text nothing so disappointed ☹️ no communication what so ever:(can’t say anything about my doctor as she was brilliant,very sad that so many clients left half way through:(((
Finest Dental is rated 4.27 based on 1,118 reviews