Finest Dental Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

02071832393

Unit 18 station ClosePotters Bar

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Finest Dental ?

Daisy Welch
"So , where do I start? I cannot put into words how amazing my experience was at the Milton Keynes Finest Dental practice! From the day I started my Invasalign treatment and through every visit and check up in regards to my treatment - I was greeted with great customer service on reception thanks to Chloe Child and Joshua Robertson. Then a really special thank you to Harps who was so friendly and approachable through every change over and all up to the finishing final day of treatment. He made my experience so special and even made my teeth look perfectly straight after my invasalign which really made my experience 10 times more special and made me feel like a valued customer. I also want to thank the dental nurse who helped Harps out as she was really helpful and friendly too. Invasalign has genuinely changed my outlook on life and has made me feel much more confident and happier within myself. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. The procedure went smoothly and even though some of the change overs were a tad painful - it was all worth it for the final results. I would add that it is extremely important to make sure to wear the brace every single day and night without fail and only have 2 hours max when taking off for eating/drinking throughout the day. If you want straight teeth then its a commitment but if you follow the guidelines then they will genuinely work! I am so so happy that I finally got them done I cannot express my gratitude enough to the whole team at Milton Keynes. I am going back soon to get my teeth whitened, and will be going back for regular check ups and so forth. Cant stop smiling - Thank you!"
Joanne Ryan
"I would just like to take this time to personally thank talah, who sorts everything out for you, but not only that the support he shows you makes you feel like your his only client.i have a massive fear of the dentist and he would come In the room with me on every appointment, talk to me, play music. I could text him at any time and he would always do his best to accommodate me. On my last visit he told me he was moving to another branch and I for one will miss him so much! What an amazing, kind loyal person you are. I can honestly say if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had my treatment done , I can't Thankyou enough and I wish you well in your new adventure joanne tc xx"
"Ivana Superstar! I went to Finest Dental in tears after finding out I was loosing 2 of my frontal teeth, I'm only 26 an it was a big trauma! All the staff at Finest Dental is friendly and the new branch in Cannon Street is spotless, but my biggest thank you goes to Ivana. She was the sweetest dentist I've ever met in my life, she explained my options step by step and made me feel a lot better. She and all the nurses and dentist I met in my 6 month treatment did a great job, I will definetly recommend it to anyone who needs professionalism and experience! Thank you for giving me my smile back :) Ps. Can you guess which teeth were missing?!?"
"I thought it would only be right to leave a review after a year of having my veneers. I can honestly say it was the best money I’ve ever spent. Was a straight forward process. Harpreet Chal is a very nice man and very good at his job (he also has good banter lol). I would highly recommend it to anyone who is considering it. 👍🏼💪🏼😁"
"The service and treatment I have received by Finest Dental has been extremely upsetting and unprofessional. I paid the surgery £3500 to get invisaligns. I was then told after I paid for them that I would need further treatment and an operation before they could even consider the Invisalign treatment. This is something I didn't want nor could I afford. If they had told me this prior to me paying, then I would not have paid for the Invisaligns in the first place. I requested a refund over two months ago. They said it could take up to 28 days to process. Today is the 59th day and the money is still not in my account. To make things worse nobody is responding to my emails. I even sent a complaint to the email on there 'complaints procedure' on their website three weeks ago and I have been completely ignored."
"Right from the very first visit to the Wokingham branch, I could tell this was a professional setup and was certainly going to be good experience. The whole process was explained with exceptional detail, which made the decision to proceed a simple one. I’ve completed the treatment now and can certainly recommend this service. There aren’t many firms out there at the moment that work with this level of professionalism. Great work"
Hi Ben, thank you for choosing Finest Dental Wokingham! We hope you love your new smile!
"Wokingham branch is wonderful, very happy with the outcome"
"Was very nervous about going but the staff and medical team were very lovely made me feel very comfortable and welcoming would recommend anyone that is nervous or embarrassed about their teeth to go and see for them self lovely dentist"
"Top notch service at Finest Dental Wokingham! staff are friendly, efficient and extremely helpful. Best dentist experience my whole life. Thank you to the team, especially Lisa on reception ;0)"
"Everything was as expected, perfect! Everyone is very friendly and welcoming"
"I have a complex medical history after having a nightmare dental situation on the NHS I was generally very frightened to have any dental treatment however was desperate to resolve the problem of a missing front tooth. I researched Staveros Eleftheriou at Winchester he is foremost a experienced surgeon also a skilled dentist and highly skilled at dental implants with a real passion for his work. I now have my confidence back & can smile. Finest Dental payment plan with no interest helped me."
"I just had a consult in Wokingham and i am so glad i did. My friend told me to go in and see Sam and she was great from start to finish! Definitely recommending more friends to come in. The prices are very good and the staff are great!"
"Finest dental in Brentwood worst experience that i have in my life, alot off promises zero delivered!!"
"Just had another consultation in Wokingham and i am so glad i did!! So happy with the staff and price! Cant wait til we start"
Hi Bev! Thank you for your kind review. We wish you all the best in your journey with Finest Dental!
"finest dental at wokingham made me feel very welcome and done a fantastic job from sam and lisa on reception up to the dentists i saw along the way."
"Thank you SO much to the amazing, friendly team at the Winchester branch for transforming my teeth! A year of Invisalign later and I am over the moon with my new smile! Could not recommend more."
"Brilliant service from start to finish. I’m having Invisalign and it’s been brilliant so far!"
"Milton Keynes practice- I’m currently undergoing Invisalign treatment and can’t fault the service I have received so far. The staff are always so friendly and welcoming and accommodating. They can answer and question and were willing to take off my attachments for my wedding and put them back on for me. I’m so happy with the results of my braces so far and can’t wait to see the finished result, thank you!"
"Extremely happy with how my treatment has gone. Felt apprehensive to begin with but was reassured all the way through my treatment. The staff at Milton Keynes have been so helpful and couldn’t thank them enough."
"After a lifetime of problems with my teeth and confidence, the guys at the Winchester practice have not only made me feel comfortable, been awesome every step of the way they have also gave me my confidence back. I couldn't thank you more!! Stav, Charlie, Sam and Gearaldine - YOU ROCK! Thank you."
"The service is very friendly and welcoming."
"Fantastic service and always a great visit. Staff could not be more helpful every single time i have been in and the result is fantastic, couldnt be happier"
"Great service and great price. The whole team are really friendly and helpful. Highly recommended"
Finest Dental is rated 4.72 based on 614 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!