Finest Dental Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
Read Finest Dental Reviews

About Finest Dental:

FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Unit 18 station Close Potters Bar

Tell us how Finest Dental made you happy
This company is a fraud . They took my money and did not deliver on my work I had paid for . Really annoyed and will be telling everyone I know to stay clear and reporting them to trading standard .
Unbelievably terrible phone service which makes booking in appointments painful and no one responds to email. Regretting spending all the money, not an enjoyable experience at all.
The service was brilliant! People were lovely! I went to the one in Winchester
Okay, first things first. Yeah the staff are helpful when you first arrive, make you feel at home. But they want your money so why wouldn't they. The treatment isn't the best harldy ever seeing the same dentist. After the work was carried out I've been left with a hole in one of my teeth which I had to sort at my own expense. On top of that I am owed money for work not carried out that I paid for, I keep getting the same excuses every time I ring or email. Like that hope I forget about it and just keep my money. These people are scam artist. I wouldn't recommend this company at all.
Very happy with service provided by Finest Dental Leicester. Pedro the dentist is very good and I would recommend him to others.
Finest Dental at MK is great. They are always prompt and never leave you waiting. The receptionists are friendly and helpful and the dentists are very professional and knowledgeable, and have done a really great job with my teeth. Just wish I'd had them done years ago now I've seen the difference. I've had my invisalign for 2 years now - the first year straightened them well but I had another set just to align them perfectly, and nothing is too much trouble for them.
I couldn’t be happier with the way my teeth have turned out, finest dental and the staff have been amazing, the staff have been very helpful through the whole process and I’m very thankful for everything Would definitely recommend to everybody
I couldn’t be happier with the way my teeth have turned out, finest dental and the staff have been amazing, the staff have been very helpful through the whole process and I’m very thankful for everything Julie, Arantxa and harps as they have been amazing. I would highly recommend finest dental.
Recommended to the Milton Keynes practice by my sister, and I haven’t been disappointed. The staff are so kind, helpful and professional. Harp is so lovely. I am halfway through having 5 implants and cannot fault the service I have received, They are also very competitively priced.
I have been using Finest Dental for the last few months and I have just completed a tooth implant. The process from start to finish has been easy, affordable and of a high quality. The dentists are fantastic and all of the staff are friendly and helpful. I am over the moon with how my teeth now look and I can not rate Finest Dental enough. They go out of their way to to provide the best care they can and they have gone above and beyond on more than one occasion. You really have made me smile. Thank you. Mrs Tracey Williams.
I am super happy with the service received in Birmingham practise. Comfortable environment, professional staff. Amrit and Sibley communicate efficiency, Polly is made me at ease very quickly.
I went in to the Milton Keynes branch for a consultation (nervous as with any dentist appointment) and the staff were so friendly and welcoming which put me at ease. I felt a little ill after the scan and they sat me down, gave me something to eat and a drink. After a few minutes I wanted to carry on with the consultation but they said to sit there for a little longer to make sure I was ok. I felt so cared about and not like they were just trying to rush me in and out like I find with other dentists. I sorted out a dental plan, with Julie and Harp giving me all the information i needed and it was all very competitively priced for a good quality plan. Finest Dental hold onto these staff as they are amazing.
Was confident with Finest Dental from first visit - showed me a computer model of my finished treatment and I am nearly there! Had lots of compliments on my teeth (even with the aligners on! people didnt notice!). Friendly staff at Liverpool Street.
Very friendly staff. Comfortable atmosphere. Dentists are very understanding and helpful. I look forward to my appointments.
For years i had suffered with an ill fitting denture, a friend recommended them to me, i had the all on 6 upper fixed bridge and it has changed my life. Total superstars all of them. Thankyou
I have been travelling to Milton Keynes now for over a year. Every appointment has been a positive experience. All the staff are pleasant, courteous and helpful. The dentist,Harp, explains everything as he proceeds, is gentle whilst being extremely efficient.
Unbelievably good service. I can't fault anything about my entire experience. I was recommended by a good friend and I definitely made the right choice by choosing Finest Dental Sensational
OVER THE MOON WITH MY VENEERS I have always wanted my teeth done and I am so happy that I finally took the plunge and had them done The staff at Cannon Street were wonderful and everything from start to finish was brilliant Thank you to all the finest dental team
Excellent service and excellent aftercare. Very quick to respond to my emails and enquiries and the whole process was effortless
Excellent service. Staff are friendly and happy to help with any concerns.
Finest Dental is rated 4.61 based on 991 reviews