Finest Dental Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Unit 18 station Close Potters Bar

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Finest Dental made you happy

Daisy Welch
"So , where do I start? I cannot put into words how amazing my experience was at the Milton Keynes Finest Dental practice! From the day I started my Invasalign treatment and through every visit and check up in regards to my treatment - I was greeted with great customer service on reception thanks to Chloe Child and Joshua Robertson. Then a really special thank you to Harps who was so friendly and approachable through every change over and all up to the finishing final day of treatment. He made my experience so special and even made my teeth look perfectly straight after my invasalign which really made my experience 10 times more special and made me feel like a valued customer. I also want to thank the dental nurse who helped Harps out as she was really helpful and friendly too. Invasalign has genuinely changed my outlook on life and has made me feel much more confident and happier within myself. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. The procedure went smoothly and even though some of the change overs were a tad painful - it was all worth it for the final results. I would add that it is extremely important to make sure to wear the brace every single day and night without fail and only have 2 hours max when taking off for eating/drinking throughout the day. If you want straight teeth then its a commitment but if you follow the guidelines then they will genuinely work! I am so so happy that I finally got them done I cannot express my gratitude enough to the whole team at Milton Keynes. I am going back soon to get my teeth whitened, and will be going back for regular check ups and so forth. Cant stop smiling - Thank you!"
Joanne Ryan
"I would just like to take this time to personally thank talah, who sorts everything out for you, but not only that the support he shows you makes you feel like your his only client.i have a massive fear of the dentist and he would come In the room with me on every appointment, talk to me, play music. I could text him at any time and he would always do his best to accommodate me. On my last visit he told me he was moving to another branch and I for one will miss him so much! What an amazing, kind loyal person you are. I can honestly say if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had my treatment done , I can't Thankyou enough and I wish you well in your new adventure joanne tc xx"
"Ivana Superstar! I went to Finest Dental in tears after finding out I was loosing 2 of my frontal teeth, I'm only 26 an it was a big trauma! All the staff at Finest Dental is friendly and the new branch in Cannon Street is spotless, but my biggest thank you goes to Ivana. She was the sweetest dentist I've ever met in my life, she explained my options step by step and made me feel a lot better. She and all the nurses and dentist I met in my 6 month treatment did a great job, I will definetly recommend it to anyone who needs professionalism and experience! Thank you for giving me my smile back :) Ps. Can you guess which teeth were missing?!?"
"I can’t recommend finest enough, great friendly staff and great treatment, Harp is so patient and gentle. So nice to walk in and they know who you are. Going to miss going there now my treatment is finished. Couldn’t be happier with the results of my implant."
"I have been with Finest Dental for 3 years now and wanted to leave a review based on my experience. I have had a number of services including: a crown, implants and Invisalign. I can honestly say that Jordan with whom I have been engaging has been just perfect, I cannot fault the service received. From a price perspective I felt that I have been given the best price based on my research. I have had many appointments and some has been challenging to organise but reception has always made an effort to find an opening. I can’t fault any of the services (crown, impacts and Invisalign) received so far and I have and still would recommend Finest Dental to friends and family."
"really pleased with the results of invisalign! i recommend finest dental to everyone who wants to have a better smile. thank you finest dental......."
"I was exceptionally happy with the service offered to me and my partner. Linet was so efficent and comforting over the phone, she was able to book us in with ease ahead of time. Thank you so much Linet... Adel T"
"I recently booked an initial consultation over the phone and was told that if I couldn’t make my appointment I would be able to cancel it and my deposit refunded. I would just have to contact the Liverpool branch and let them know directly. I have been trying to get in touch with this branch for the past 5 days and so far I keep on getting put through to a call centre and told I would be receiving a call from the branch directly. This hasn’t happened yet. I wrote to the complaint department and they have also failed to contact me yet so would appreciate if ‘finestdental’ would not reply to this review with an ‘apology’ and being encouraged to contact the complaint department as I have already done this and it was a waste of my time. I have already concluded that I will probably not be getting my money back as previous customers have been complaining about waiting for their refund for ages. I am just grateful that this happened now and I am therefore aware of the customer service they provide. I have already decided to seek my Invisalign somewhere else."
"I would like to say how great my whole experience at the Winchester branch was from the great level of service to Sam and Geraldine in reception so helpful and friendly . I would also like to thank the dentist and technicians they all have done an amazing job and I now have an awesome smile and all for a very responsible price . Thanks Finest Dental Winchester"
"Had my first ever consultation at the Birmingham branch yesterday. I have a phobia of the dentist and have not visited one in a number years but the staff at Finest Dental in Birmingham were so lovely and made me feel so much at ease. Would definitely recommend."
Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Finest Dental
"Professional friendly staff. Brilliant service. Great value for money"
"I finished my treatment with Finest Dental 6 months ago and it has honestly changed my life. I have waited to write my review due to wanting to be 100% sure that the aftercare was just as good as my service during my treatment. I have read a couple of bad reviews about not being refunded money, however I personally have not had this experience at all. I paid for bone grafting which I ended up not needed and this was refunded to me 26 days after my Treatment Coordinator submitted this. I had a full upper arch reconstruction and it is just perfect, feeling 20 years old again! Thank you so much Finest Dental. A special thank you to my Dentist's Paula, Ivana and the whole team at Cannon Street."
"Liverpool Street finest dental. Invisalign is a completely different experience to any other brace, starting off from an impressive 3D scan, simply application of the attachments, to then just having to change the retainers every week, within 6 months I was nearly finished, the optional refinement stage is a brilliant way to finish the treatment transforming a great smile to a perfect one. It really is a pain free experience from start to finish. All members of staff are lovely and very accommodating to your needs. Layla did an amazing job of making sure I had the perfect smile I’ve always wanted over the final stages of my treatment, such a lovely person and always made sure I was happy.... Thank you!! The best money I’ve ever spent!"
"I have just finished my treatment at Liverpool Street and couldn't be happier. I finally have the perfectly straight smile I've always wanted. Thank you to all the staff going out of the way for me to hit my deadline with moving away. I would recommend Finest Dental to all my friends and family."
Dear Jane,

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive opinion on Finest Dental. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again soon and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

Finest Dental
"Really happy with the Winchester branch, I am part way through my treatment and have had no problems. Can see the changes already and cannot wait til the end!"
Dear Rose,

Thanks for your kind words. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We are looking forward to seeing you in practice again soon.

Finest Dental
"I genuniely can't think of a worse experience than my time at Finest Dental. They treat their customers like cattle, they don't care and they messed up my teeth by not following the plan they were meant to carry out. They should be inspected thoroughly by the CCG"
Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. We really appreciate your feedback and hope we can be given the chance to put your experience right.

Please contact the customer care team at Complaints@finestdental.co.uk for a member of our team to help resolve your concerns raised.

Finest Dental
"I tried finest dental surgery after poor NHS service I received My experience has been amazing everything was thoroughly explained and I was put very much at ease for an implant that I was nervous about having I recommend them 100% and intend on using the practise for any future treatments Thanks to all the staff who have a always been first class"
Thank you for the positive words Terry. We’re so happy your experience went so smoothly. We’d love to continue providing great service to a lovely patients like you. Thank you again!

Finest Dental
"I would not use them if I could turn the clock back they have a poor service and I been waiting 9 months for a dental plan please do not use them"
"Absolutely appalled at the poor level of service in regards to a refund that I am due. The refund was confirmed in September 2018 and after chasing and chasing I have still not received it (it is now February 2019!). My emails are ignored and I have to keep chasing further. The treatment I received was good it’s a shame they have let themselves down now."
Hi,

We apologises for the delays caused regarding your refund. Please contact the customer care team with your name at Complaints@finestdental.co.uk so a member of the team can look into your refund and provide an immediate outcome.

Finest Dental
"I have been to finest dental and I have been seen by Simon from the beginning. I am so happy with my treatment. Can’t wait for the final result."
Dear Penny,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with Finest Dental. We have passed your kind words onto Simon Riahl and he is very happy to hear your positive review.

Finest Dental
"Really professional and friendly staff with great customers service. I've been able to book all my appointments around times that is suitable for me and have made me feel very comfortable everytime. I Would highly recommend the Liverpool street branch."
Hi,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Finest Dental
"Staff were nice and helpful They were understanding and knew exactly what I wanted Price was good too for my invaslign The appointments were quick didn’t take long"
"I'm very satisfied with the result. The treatment was quick and pleasant at the clinic. I'm grateful to the whole team who took care of me. I send my special thanks to Dr. Korosh Majidi for the treatment plan and always kind communication. It took me only 9 months to achieve the desired smile which I'm super happy about. Kudos to Nicola Bassi for great customer service and making sure that the retainers are with me:) Just one note for future improvement: it would be great to have one or max two doctors throughout the treatment. I understand that the company wants to optimise their resources, but in my eyes at least one nurse should be dedicated to one patient no matter which doctor they are seeing that day. It's great when someone knows you personally, remember you by name and know your treatment history. So that it's not needed to repeat all over again. I know everything is written in the system, but it still not the same. It's not personal and some details can be easily missed. But overall - excellent experience :)"
Finest Dental is rated 4.66 based on 725 reviews