Findmeagift Reviews

Southam

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Gifts & Gadgets

How would you rate Findmeagift ?

"i received an email that my account would be credited and not to return the item. I was hasty in writing the bad review but can't delete it."
"Card Shuffler arrived yesterday. Worked for one game (less then an hour). It will cost me $39.00 to return. I picked this item because it had a higher rating then some others."
"And 1 star is too much ! Paid for next day delivery and didn’t come. Customer service didn’t reply to my email! Delivery person left outside on door 3 days later. Would not use again!"
"Ordered a gift online on May 29th for delivery on June 13th. This was a birthday present and it has still. It’s been delivered a month later. I have tried emailing customer service and have left feedback via their website for follow up and I have yet to hear back from them. Beware ordering from this place. I will not be buying or recommending them to anyone."
"It didn't make me happy. One item was missing from a large order for Christmas. Finally it came in to stock on the 4th January and I decided to have it and send it on to the person whose present it was. When it arrived it was faulty and didn't work. Their returns policy is snippy and I don't think I will bother to return it. I will chalk it up to experience and never use them again."
"Delivery was prompt despite the Christmas rush and the inflatable suits were actually better quality than we had anticipated,"
"Prompt tracked delivery and some really wacky ideas for the secret santa I was shopping for."
"qucick service"
"Really helpful for secret santa at work. Delivery was very quick too. Prices are reasonable and you're bound to find something for someone on here that is awkward to buy for."
"Wonderful service,prompt delivery and goods marvellous,even replied back to my e mail which was lovely,definitely shop with the company again."
"Huge range of gifts from cheap and cheerful to quality. Easy site to use, fast efficient delivery and ordering"
"Very speedy delivery and great products at reasonable prices"
Findmeagift is rated 3.58 based on 12 reviews