Findmeagift Reviews

Southam

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Gifts & Gadgets

How would you rate Findmeagift?

Eve Clements
Verified Reviewer
"It didn't make me happy. One item was missing from a large order for Christmas. Finally it came in to stock on the 4th January and I decided to have it and send it on to the person whose present it was. When it arrived it was faulty and didn't work. Their returns policy is snippy and I don't think I will bother to return it. I will chalk it up to experience and never use them again."
Andrew Michaels
"Delivery was prompt despite the Christmas rush and the inflatable suits were actually better quality than we had anticipated,"
Jason McArthur
"Prompt tracked delivery and some really wacky ideas for the secret santa I was shopping for."
Rachel
"qucick service"
Jo Gray
"Really helpful for secret santa at work. Delivery was very quick too. Prices are reasonable and you're bound to find something for someone on here that is awkward to buy for."
Tracey Edwards
"Wonderful service,prompt delivery and goods marvellous,even replied back to my e mail which was lovely,definitely shop with the company again."
Louisa Day
"Huge range of gifts from cheap and cheerful to quality. Easy site to use, fast efficient delivery and ordering"
"Very speedy delivery and great products at reasonable prices"
Findmeagift is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews