Findmeagift Reviews

7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Findmeagift deliver?

How can I contact Findmeagift?

About Findmeagift: Unique and unusual gifts at Find Me A Gift, the first choice for gift ideas online. Find 1000s of unique gift ideas at low prices and with quick delivery. Find Me A Gift offers over 2500 unique gifts, gadgets, activities, flowers and personalized gifts. Our user friendly website allows you to browse easily through the thousands of fantastic gifts to find exactly what you want. When you are ready to buy, our check out process is reassuringly simple and safe, allowing you to shop completely stress free in your own environment.

01926 818 800

customerservice@findmeagift.com

Northfield Road
Kineton Road Industrial Estate
Southam

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Gifts & Gadgets

Tell us how Findmeagift made you happy

"I ordered a present for a birthday a week ago. It was due to be delivered two days ago and I still have not received it. I tried ringing them yesterday and was told I’m position 33 in the queue so I requested their offer of a callback. Did not receive any call back. Have tried ringing them this morning to be told I’m position one for the last 30 minutes. Have just checked the website and seen that they are actually closed! I now have to go and find a present a few hours before the birthday party. Very disappointed and won’t be ordering from here again and neither would I recommend to anybody else."
Are you Findmeagift? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I would not recommend them. Renege on promises. treat their staff very poorly."
"I ordered three products and wanted them the next day so i pay £6 for next day delivery only to find out that it would arrive 2 days later."
"I ordered a personalised golf ball from my son’s to their dad for Christmas & was very disappointed with the quality, when it finally arrived-it’s a printed sticker on a golf ball!! I could have made 1 myself for a quarter of the price!! It would almost be laughable if it wasn’t a Christmas gift & it had arrived on time!!! I WON’T be ordering from them again & I definitely wouldn’t recommend them."
"Delivery was really quick. The presents looked exactly like the photo and the people I brought them for loved them!"
"Good range for gifts and quality product easy purchase and delivered speedily as last minute purchase. The receivers were totes pleased. The postal options should display before entering card details not afterwards though. Not all options were available. Hence had to pay the higher postal charge due to needing to await a postal charge question and then running out of time. Still recommend just not last minute if on a budget for postal charges."
"i received an email that my account would be credited and not to return the item. I was hasty in writing the bad review but can't delete it."
"Card Shuffler arrived yesterday. Worked for one game (less then an hour). It will cost me $39.00 to return. I picked this item because it had a higher rating then some others."
"And 1 star is too much ! Paid for next day delivery and didn’t come. Customer service didn’t reply to my email! Delivery person left outside on door 3 days later. Would not use again!"
"Products are exactly as described and are great quality. Delivery is very good even to Australia."
"Ordered a gift online on May 29th for delivery on June 13th. This was a birthday present and it has still. It’s been delivered a month later. I have tried emailing customer service and have left feedback via their website for follow up and I have yet to hear back from them. Beware ordering from this place. I will not be buying or recommending them to anyone."
"It didn't make me happy. One item was missing from a large order for Christmas. Finally it came in to stock on the 4th January and I decided to have it and send it on to the person whose present it was. When it arrived it was faulty and didn't work. Their returns policy is snippy and I don't think I will bother to return it. I will chalk it up to experience and never use them again."
"Delivery was prompt despite the Christmas rush and the inflatable suits were actually better quality than we had anticipated,"
"Prompt tracked delivery and some really wacky ideas for the secret santa I was shopping for."
"qucick service"
"Really helpful for secret santa at work. Delivery was very quick too. Prices are reasonable and you're bound to find something for someone on here that is awkward to buy for."
"Wonderful service,prompt delivery and goods marvellous,even replied back to my e mail which was lovely,definitely shop with the company again."
"Huge range of gifts from cheap and cheerful to quality. Easy site to use, fast efficient delivery and ordering"
"Very speedy delivery and great products at reasonable prices"
Findmeagift is rated 3.21 based on 19 reviews