Findlondonapartments.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Findlondonapartments.com

findlondonapartments@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how Findlondonapartments.com made you happy

"My family and I have enjoyed excellent service from Robert & Polly Arnold for over 10 years. I have never asked for assistance, mostly on a last minute basis, and not got exactly what I was looking for. Superb level of service."
"I have been using this service for over a year now. It is a one-stop solution for searching apartments and hotels in london. Robert and Polly will personally find the right place for you to stay."
"Robert and Polly have been so helpful and efficient from the get go. I would not hesitate to recommend them!"
"About 2 years back during my first visit to London, I couldn't find any hotel or apartment near my workplace and there were no chances of postponing my travel, it was then that I came across Findlondonapartment. I wrote an email and got a reply back with a number of options and to my surprise all suited me well. Since then I have always recommended both of them for not just providing you the right apartment but also for a couple of other things that I have rarely found during travel. They are not just friendly but always have a personal touch and have always helped us even if it was a last minute booking. They are my teams favorite booking service now."
"As an Apartment Provider, I have now been working with Robert and Polly for the last 3 years. They are both highly professional and we have always maintained great relationships with them. Robert and Polly are one of the rare agents spending time getting to know their clients in order to offer the best option available on the market. Either for individual bookings and group bookings, they offer a continuous customer service from the enquiriy to the check-out. All the guests who booked our apartments through Robert and Polly have been highly satisfied of the service offered by Findlondonapartment. Do not hesitate to get in touch with them for any enquiries."
"Robert was extremely helpful and kind in supporting us finding the right apartment to stay in. We needed a place to stay for about 2 months. He rapidly understood our needs and made the corresponding arrangements to offer us several options. During our stay, he has continued to be fully available and responsive for anything we need during our stay. I fully recommend it."
"This is our fourth London booking with Robert and Polly and once again we were more than happy with arrangements made by them. Being seniors and unfamiliar with booking requirements they have taken the uncertainty of "what will be find there" with our accommodation. All our friends we have directed to Robert and Polly have also been very happy with their results. One of our trips had to be cancelled due to ill health and we were instantly refunded with no dramas. Val and Mal PERTH June 2015"
Thank you for the lovely Review you have left – it’s much appreciated
"Robert &Polly have made my stay every time an exceptional visit. They care about their customers and make sure all details are covered for max satisfaction. I have used their service many times and I couldn't find better solution for my stay without them. Thank you so much for all your kind and support through my multiple visits in great London."
"Wonderful experience."
"Robert and Polly are efficient, organised and deliver on their promises. I recommend them without hesitation."
"Polly & Robert are attentive and responsive, they understand customer care."
"Robert and Polly come through again! This is the third time that I have booked through Findlondonapartments.com and I have never been disappointed. Each time I have booked a different sized party with different needs and each time these great people have found exactly the apartments to suit our group. Robert and Polly go out of their way to be helpful and to ensure that each trip is a success. I absolutely recommend using this service."
"Robert and Polly have been handling our group needs for the past 3 years. Each time they have help us locate properties that fit our needs and followed through on the arrangements. They inspect the properties that they list, even following up periodically to see if there have been any changes. Wonderful to work with and very sensitive to their clients needs. We highly recommend them."
"I found London Apartments service to be very professional. In dealing with Robert and Polly I have found them to always be on the ball in making things happen. They are very quick to respond and I have never been disappointed. I would highly recommend using their service."
Findlondonapartments.com is rated 4.94 based on 34 reviews