Findababysitter.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Findababysitter.com

How would you rate Findababysitter.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

463 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
NJP

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Findababysitter.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"AVOID, AVOID, AVOID! Site seems wonderful until you want to unsubscribe! We followed their website procedure to unsubscribe via the account page and were still charged the monthly fee!!! When we complained, they just ignored the content of our complaint email and just stated that we were now unsubscribed but no refund would be given, offering some crappy one months free subscription as compensation! There are better sites out there - use them."
"Very poor network of childcare (only 4 applications received on my ad on which other websites sent me 15-20 applications - and only 1 that could match my criteria). Lack of flexibility, cannot send my email to the applicant. Not worth the price at all!"
Ioana Serbanescu
Unverified Reviewer
"Through this website I can find local jobs and can make my own schedule. Very easy to look for jobs and get in touch with people."
"It is a very easy to use a site that sends emails to alert you to any messages. I have never missed a message and hopefully neither have the people that I have contacted they offer great advice about all the situation that are needed and have great contacts to other companies that may be of you to you or the family"
"Good reputable site for childcare and babysitters - I have had a fair response but not managed to sure a long term role yet. Still registered though and found some roles in my area this week - so fingers crossed. There arent many sites like this around - I would recommend this one!!!"
"I Have been an active aupair/babysitter/nanny/Childminder with 'Find a babysitter.com' for over 5 years now and the families are lovely and I really enjoy providing a positive experience for them. 'Find a babysitter.com' is perfect for me, it gives me flexibility and choice whilst earning extra money. Without I will have missed wonderful opportunity! Also the staff team are always available to help and the website is easy to manage and secure. 'Find a babysitter.com' is a professional and supportive service I highly recommended it!"
"Is a good platform to find a job easily and with all the information easily going."
"It is helping forge a new career as a childminder after 6 years as a nanny. I can now find families locally using the website and offer them places in my home setting"
"Find a babysitter provides an easy and accessible way to find a job close by. By connecting to my facebook account, logging in is easy. I don't receive lots of emails from the site, only emails to let me know that I have a message! :)"
"The two times I've used Findababysitter.com I found jobs in my neighborhood. It was super easy to find postings that met my requirements and I feel like I can rely on the website for finding childcare work in London. Great!"
"I find find a babysitter.com helpful it gives you a choice of all options and is different to other sites i have previously visited"
"Haven't had anyone to interview me yet,haven't seen anyone who's serious in there so far."
"Searching for Nannying positions is fantastic as they are all in one place and have such a huge variety of positions it is easy to find a position perfect fit for you! It is great that they protect personal details such as emails and all contact is safe."
"Really useful in finding work bur the messaging system a bit cumbersome"
"Findababysitter.com is so easy to use!"
"It's a great place to find job posting but I wish it was kept more up to date with jobs that have been filled/are no longer available."
"Great website to search for fantastic job opportunities. So easy to use!"
Deborah Richards
Verified Reviewer
"A clear and straight forward website offering a much needed service to parents and childcare professionals."
"There is alot of parents on here and it is good to look at their requirements. I am currently a nanny to 3 children and looking for a new position."
Findababysitter.com is rated 4.71 based on 463 reviews