Financial Training Associates Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Financial Training Associates Ltd

02071250292

info@ftassociates.co.uk

80-83 Long Lane, London

How would you rate Financial Training Associates Ltd ?

"I had a fantastic time with Mark over 4 days of intense Excel modelling! We went through the process of building up an LBO model at a pace that allowed me to gain a greater understanding of the accounts behind the process as well as improve my Excel, modelling skills. It was a delight spending this time with Mark, who conducted the lectures in a very informal, yet hugely informative way. I was able to jump into areas my knowledge needed to develop and consolidate those areas I had previous knowledge of. I can highly recommend Mark for his depth of knowledge and enthusiasm for you to succeed! Kind regards, Philip"
"Mark was a brilliant teacher. He thought complex issues in a straightforward manner and it was a brilliant course."
"Mark was great and managed to keep the subject matter interesting and interactive throughout"
"Mark was very agreeable and make the subject matter both interesting and relevant. I was very impressed with Mark's proactive approach and he obviously wanted to ensure we get the best from the training."
"Realxed style, clear thinking and straightforward delivery. Obviously experienced and well able to explain the numbers in a simple and yet effective way. Good follow up with notes after the session. His approachable manner, effective communication and willingness to make himself available for queries afterwards was exceptional. A highly informative and enjoyable day; Mark is a good person to know. Stephen Bramhall, Managing Partner, Cheriton Financials."
"Mark was an absolutely fantastic trainer - he judged the pace of the course perfectly and kept us consistently engaged. He had a great sense of humour and built an excellent rapport with our group. We would highly recommend him!"
"Good useful 3 days with good content."
"I found the 3 day course with Mark incredibly informative and beneficial. Despite a wide range of abilities within the group, Mark succeeded in ensuring we all learnt something new at every stage. The tips he taught us were immediately implemented into our every day work, proving just how useful the course was. Amazingly, Mark managed to make excel fun - no easy task!"
"Very friendly, helpful and good at explanations. Illustrated points with real life examples making the course interesting, informative and memorable."
Financial Training Associates Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 9 reviews