Figleaves Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Figleaves

How would you rate Figleaves?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Perfect fit and good price

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Figleaves in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Perfect fit and good price"
Kamilla Tamiollo
"Very efficient and quick service"
Kamilla Tamiollo
"Very efficient and quick service"
Valerie Service
"I found the style and fit of the swimwear very good. When they say the swimsuits are longer they really are."
Melanie Elkan
"Quick delivery straightforward returns good choice"
Sharon
"Figleaves has a great range and very good services. Been using them for years and never disappointed."
"good service prompt delivery"
David Ball
"Excellent service and speedy dispatch"
Howard Nunns
"Ordered on line but forgot to add discount code so had it ring them they added it no bother informed all way through order process quick delivery"
"Misleading returns policy. I bought an item and returned it straight away (I just didn't like it) using the free returns label. The Figleaves refund deducted the cost of the original postage, which is illegal for returns within 14 days. My call to request the postage was refunded resulted in an argument about the law. Since I had researched this I was able to eventually convince the person that I knew that they had to refund this money, which they have now promised to do. So: don't expect "free returns" unless you are able and willing to research the law and then argue the case with Figleaves. And: the above review was "not allowed" on the figleaves website. So they also select which reviews to show on their own website."
Figleaves is rated 4.60 based on 10 reviews