Fight Co Reviews

info@fightco.co.uk

120 Crossgates RoadLeeds

Category:
Sporting Goods

How would you rate Fight Co ?

Jerome Newman
Jerome Newman
Verified Buyer
"Fight co gave me a refund on the items I ordered with no fuss and good service. They also delivered the items I ordered on time"
"Great products and quite quickly delivered abroad."
Allan Brown
Allan Brown
Verified Buyer
"great prices, great deals, super quick delivery, and the quality of the Elevate 16oz gloves are far beyond their price, comfortable and solid feeling, and free hand wraps too (good long ones) what more can you want? free delivery, got that too. oh, and did i mention that they're a great birthday present for a grandson."
"Bang on, what I needed"
"Mine has been a terrible experience shopping with Fight Co. I cannot recall an online shopping that was more painful than this one. I have placed an order on 27th of June. Then, on 6th of July, I was told that my order "gone missing" but only after I have contacted them. Tracking number supplied returned nothing. Next day (7th of July) I was told that one of the two items ordered are not available anymore so they will only ship one of the items (after there were no other suitable alternatives available). Finally in Friday 13th (yes it was a nightmare experience with fight co) the item arrived but no refund. I had to contact them twice again for the refund to be scheduled on 16th of July. Telephone contact number provided is not manned often. So in all, it took 13 working days to receive 1 of the two items ordered and it took further one day (and numerous phone calls in vain and emails) to have my money back. I do not have to say that I will never shop with them again."
"Initial order was lost in the mail, or not actually sent off. However, after a few emails, the CS Team did resolve this by sending out the package again with next delivery."
"The gloves did not arrive when expected but Fight Co sent out a second pair as soon as informed of this."
Marina Eltaki
Verified Buyer
"I bought heavy shopping rope,das thinking That's reality cool,but when recieved das just curry thick plastic,I returned the same back,my be its in My me???Sorry.I guess you have good goods there,Regards"
Ryan Syson
Verified Buyer
"Good shoes quality thanks"
"Fast delivery, good quality items. Thank you."
"Fantastic shop and loads of great items, purchased some Twins boxing gloves and came the next day"
"These people are not to be trusted , took my money , didn’t send the item now they haven’t refunded me ... had to take it up with Paypal ... there customer service is a joke . AVOID!!!!"
"Good pricing, fast delivery."
Michael Robertson
Verified Buyer
"the product they sent was of good quality"
"Great selection of products at good prices. Got what I ordered within a couple of days. Definitely will use again 👍"
Daniel Bower
Verified Buyer
"Good prices and easy to use website"
"My order appeared to get lost in transit, but when I rang up to discuss, the matter was dealt with quickly and efficiently and my order was delivered quickly after this."
Victoria Mangodza
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quality of goods happy customer"
Jennifer Lyons
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my gloves and hand wraps, really food quality and weight. Would highly recommend this company for you voxing/kickboxing equipment and really good prices too."
Benjamin Jarrett
Verified Buyer
"Lost my first delivery, couldn’t get hold off customer services for days, sent me the wrong wraps 👍🏻"
"Ordered 3 items. Two arrived. One was sold out and couldnt know it earlier when adding to cart due to system error. Fast shipment and money credited back for the sold-out shorts. Great service at Fightco. Highly Recommended. From Singapore."
Ashleigh James
Verified Reviewer
"Knowing little about the sport myself, the website was great for being able to shop for my brothers birthday, especially with such speedy delivery services!"
D R Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"don"t have anything bad to say very fast service and quality and the advice given where 110%. I WILL be using Fight co all the time from no on."
Fight Co is rated 4.54 based on 754 reviews