Fight Co Reviews

info@fightco.co.uk

120 Crossgates RoadLeeds

Category:
Sporting Goods

How would you rate Fight Co ?

Jerome Newman
Jerome Newman
Verified Buyer
"Fight co gave me a refund on the items I ordered with no fuss and good service. They also delivered the items I ordered on time"
"Great products and quite quickly delivered abroad."
Allan Brown
Allan Brown
Verified Buyer
"great prices, great deals, super quick delivery, and the quality of the Elevate 16oz gloves are far beyond their price, comfortable and solid feeling, and free hand wraps too (good long ones) what more can you want? free delivery, got that too. oh, and did i mention that they're a great birthday present for a grandson."
Ryan Syson
Verified Buyer
"Good shoes quality thanks"
"Fast delivery, good quality items. Thank you."
"Fantastic shop and loads of great items, purchased some Twins boxing gloves and came the next day"
"These people are not to be trusted , took my money , didn’t send the item now they haven’t refunded me ... had to take it up with Paypal ... there customer service is a joke . AVOID!!!!"
"Good pricing, fast delivery."
Michael Robertson
Verified Buyer
"the product they sent was of good quality"
"Great selection of products at good prices. Got what I ordered within a couple of days. Definitely will use again 👍"
Daniel Bower
Verified Buyer
"Good prices and easy to use website"
"My order appeared to get lost in transit, but when I rang up to discuss, the matter was dealt with quickly and efficiently and my order was delivered quickly after this."
Victoria Mangodza
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quality of goods happy customer"
Jennifer Lyons
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my gloves and hand wraps, really food quality and weight. Would highly recommend this company for you voxing/kickboxing equipment and really good prices too."
Benjamin Jarrett
Verified Buyer
"Lost my first delivery, couldn’t get hold off customer services for days, sent me the wrong wraps 👍🏻"
"Ordered 3 items. Two arrived. One was sold out and couldnt know it earlier when adding to cart due to system error. Fast shipment and money credited back for the sold-out shorts. Great service at Fightco. Highly Recommended. From Singapore."
Ashleigh James
Verified Reviewer
"Knowing little about the sport myself, the website was great for being able to shop for my brothers birthday, especially with such speedy delivery services!"
D R Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"don"t have anything bad to say very fast service and quality and the advice given where 110%. I WILL be using Fight co all the time from no on."
"Excellent service"
Michael Veater
Verified Buyer
"Great price boxing boots, delivered on time."
JOHN STANTON
Verified Buyer
"Payed for express delivery. The shorts took over a week"
"Overall happy with the company as the range of products and the price that they sell them for are very good.... However, I ordered a BJJ Gi and payed for express delivery as I needed it for an event. 5 days later, and after the event had passed, there was no package despite being dispatched on the day I ordered. The tracking number I was given upon phoning FightCo was just a bar code for a Royal Mail signed for parcel. Turns out that Royal Mail didn't even try to deliver and returned to sender. FightCo Immediately reposted out using an actually decent courier and I had the Gi the next day. Was very pleased with the Gi. However - this does not change that: a) I paid for express delivery and because of Fight Co's choice in company to deliver this service I did not get my item until 6 days later - after I initially needed it. I was not offered a refund on at least my express delivery charges despite asking what compensation they were going to offer me b) They did not communicate at all about what was happening when the original parcel was returned to them so it seemed like I had complained and they'd decided to finally send my item. They need to improve their communication when issues arise. They need to offer some form of compensation when orders are messed up - even when not directly their fault. They need to start using a decent courier for express deliveries - even if that means a slight price increase. Too frequently Royal Mail do not meet reasonable expectations. I'd recommend the company but strongly advise against paying for express delivery until they make a change."
Ramon Hoyos
Verified Buyer
"I bought the Fairtex pole bag which is incredible and not as easy to find as I would have thought, and Fight Co's team delivered it very efficiently. I am a very happy customer"
Fight Co is rated 4.55 based on 749 reviews