Fight Co Reviews

Sporting Goods

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Fight Co made you happy

Jerome Newman
"Fight co gave me a refund on the items I ordered with no fuss and good service. They also delivered the items I ordered on time"
"Great products and quite quickly delivered abroad."
Allan Brown
"great prices, great deals, super quick delivery, and the quality of the Elevate 16oz gloves are far beyond their price, comfortable and solid feeling, and free hand wraps too (good long ones) what more can you want? free delivery, got that too. oh, and did i mention that they're a great birthday present for a grandson."
"Very good !"
"Ordered a pair of gloves, easy to order and easy to use site. I did need to call and speak to someone but this was not a problem, my call was dealt with quickly and professionally, the information I was given was stuck to and what I was told would happen did. Deffinetley recommend and will be using again"
"Purchase I made arrived securely and speedy"
"Fast and timely delivery. Item meets expectations. genuine description."
"Ordered a pair of Yokkao shorts. Came on time and were packaged nicely. Love them."
"Very good, come very quick would order again."
"Good quality & quick delivery"
"FREE hand wraps with my order woooo"
"arrived within 1 day of my order"
"I have asked where our order is but have not received any reply. Your number keeps coming up incorrect number. Would love to give you a great review but at this moment in time I am very disappointed. Again can you tell me where my order is. I have been waiting a month."
"Order never arrived. Contacted through their own website, got a reply saying they would look into where my order was and that they would get in touch soon. 6 days later hadnt heard anything back, had to claim money back through paypal."
"Great items . Arrived quickly will definitely use again"
"Very good products"
"only got half my order, the courier they used said it was all delivered and wont reppace missing items or refund. they said they speak to courier and respon to me but emails keep getting ignored!"
"After considering to buy whether filled banana bag or unfilled one, I decided to go for filled one (Fairtex banana bag). I am so glad with my decision. It is not only receiving it with estimated date but also it is a real quality to use it. I believe it will help me for my next fight. Thank you, Kyaw Thant"
"The bag I got is 100% the same as on picture. Thanks for reliable work!"
"Brilliant service quick reliable delivery definitely will be buying again."
"we use fight co at IND fitness for all our bags and boxing equipment very professional and fast service."
"Wouldn’t buy again. Took me a month to receice the item. And i don’t believe it’s falt of delivery company."
"Excellent service, very happy with the gloves, I love Venum. Fast service. Perfect for all my Muay Thai and MMA needs."
Fight Co is rated 4.50 based on 801 reviews