Fight Co Reviews

info@fightco.co.uk

120 Crossgates RoadLeeds

Category:
Sporting Goods

How would you rate Fight Co?

Jerome Newman
Jerome Newman
Verified Buyer
"Fight co gave me a refund on the items I ordered with no fuss and good service. They also delivered the items I ordered on time"
"Great products and quite quickly delivered abroad."
Allan Brown
Allan Brown
Verified Buyer
"great prices, great deals, super quick delivery, and the quality of the Elevate 16oz gloves are far beyond their price, comfortable and solid feeling, and free hand wraps too (good long ones) what more can you want? free delivery, got that too. oh, and did i mention that they're a great birthday present for a grandson."
"Amazing service and supper cheap! 👌"
"I bought these gloves for my son who does mixed martial arts. I was kept informed about where my order was up to and when to expect my delivery to arrive. I was really pleased how how promptly they were delivered and obviously the quality is amazing. I will be ordering mine and my sons equipment from yourselves in the future."
David Haycox
Verified Buyer
"The two pairs of gloves for my two sons are excellent. We also received a pair of shin guards and I think that this was because of the delay with the order which was understandably due to the gloves being a new edition and not being available at the time of order. The shin guards are also great, so thanks very much for those. We will recommend Fight Co and use you again ourselves. Regards, David Haycox"
"-----------"
David Collins
Verified Buyer
"Ordered and paid for a pair of Twins Boxing gloves a month ago-they still haven't arrived-we have received no communication/no refund/no gloves?? Worst customer service/online experience I've ever had. Where are my Gloves????"
David these boxing gloves were ordered on Pre order, too add the item to your basket you had to select a box that says pre order and this confirmed the delivery date of the item. we are happy to process a refund if you would prefer or the Twins gloves are due to arrive next week, this was detailed on the product page when placing the order.
Keith Griffith
"good fit well made."
"Ordered a set of MTG Pro gloves and after they hadn’t arrived after a couple of weeks I contacted the store. They provided me with the Royal Mail tracking number and noted that it was marked as pending and offered to send out an immediate replacement. After giving it another 48 hours I contacted Fightco again and they immediately dispatched a replacement that I received 2 days later. Extremely helpful and polite customer service and I’m delighted with the product."
"Fast delivery item as described."
Thomas Lucas
Verified Buyer
"Good pricing, free postage and quick delivery. Can’t ask for anything else. Nice one."
"Great products and delivery time."
"Great service as always"
"Been using Fight Co for 4 years now and always provide a great service"
"Ordered some stuff for my sons birthday, due to snow and other problems beyond their control, it didn't come on time. Fight Co immediately sent out replacements without question. Seriously impressive customer service!"
Margaret Hales
Verified Buyer
"Item failed to arrive despite paying for express delivery, contacted company and they re sent another mouth guard which arrived the very next day. Brilliant customer care"
"Quality goods and fast delivery and helpful customer services. Communication on orders and tracking numbers once orders are taken could be better but all round good"
Liam Sibley
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service and good communication. Will deffo be back soon"
"Great product selling at a very competitive price. Loved the boots as there so light and keeps you on your toes."
Jackie Byrne
Verified Buyer
"My order never arrived.l got a refund without any delay."
"Great customer service. Sent next day after first shipment was lost in post during the Christmas period, still received it in time."
Paul Eastland
Verified Buyer
"Ordered Fairtex leg pads, lost in post, but sent another pair out immediately, top quality item, daughters well pleased.."
Fight Co is rated 4.56 based on 726 reviews