Fight Co Reviews

Category:
Sporting Goods

Tell us how Fight Co made you happy

Jerome Newman
"Fight co gave me a refund on the items I ordered with no fuss and good service. They also delivered the items I ordered on time"
"Great products and quite quickly delivered abroad."
Allan Brown
"great prices, great deals, super quick delivery, and the quality of the Elevate 16oz gloves are far beyond their price, comfortable and solid feeling, and free hand wraps too (good long ones) what more can you want? free delivery, got that too. oh, and did i mention that they're a great birthday present for a grandson."
"Very good products"
"only got half my order, the courier they used said it was all delivered and wont reppace missing items or refund. they said they speak to courier and respon to me but emails keep getting ignored!"
"After considering to buy whether filled banana bag or unfilled one, I decided to go for filled one (Fairtex banana bag). I am so glad with my decision. It is not only receiving it with estimated date but also it is a real quality to use it. I believe it will help me for my next fight. Thank you, Kyaw Thant"
"The bag I got is 100% the same as on picture. Thanks for reliable work!"
"Brilliant service quick reliable delivery definitely will be buying again."
"we use fight co at IND fitness for all our bags and boxing equipment very professional and fast service."
"Wouldn’t buy again. Took me a month to receice the item. And i don’t believe it’s falt of delivery company."
"Excellent service, very happy with the gloves, I love Venum. Fast service. Perfect for all my Muay Thai and MMA needs."
"Great service"
"Great item and great service! I made a mistake with delivery address so was returned but Fight Co sent again the next day!!! Can’t fault the service I had and surprised by other negative reviews. Would definitely use again!"
"Got exactly what I ordered, slight delay in delivery but customer service was excellent and kept me in the loop! Will definitely use again for my Thai boxing equipment:-)"
"Delivery came when expected very good service"
"10/10"
"The item arrived in good condition and despatched very quickly however I did not receive any tracking information and the item took longer than expected to arrive. But over all good experience with very good customer service too."
"The product has not arrived after a month"
"Quick delivery & excellent product, perfect gloves for my sons training."
"Order was cancelled by Fight Co 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for a refund. My credit card company told me the company went out of business, thank God for visa refunds. Cowboys as one reviewer said is a mild statement. After some investigation I found my gloves cheaper at a well established competitor and they delivered on time. Avoid these guys like the plague!"
"Spot on.. quick delivery"
"Ordered these boots for my sons birthday. Delivery was fast, they were packaged well and quality of the boot is excellent from appearance to material. Also, I was impressed with the wide range of boots available ."
"Item ordered is fantastic and delivered on time."
Fight Co is rated 4.51 based on 789 reviews