Fight Co Reviews

info@fightco.co.uk

120 Crossgates RoadLeeds

Category:
Sporting Goods

How would you rate Fight Co ?

Jerome Newman
"Fight co gave me a refund on the items I ordered with no fuss and good service. They also delivered the items I ordered on time"
"Great products and quite quickly delivered abroad."
Allan Brown
"great prices, great deals, super quick delivery, and the quality of the Elevate 16oz gloves are far beyond their price, comfortable and solid feeling, and free hand wraps too (good long ones) what more can you want? free delivery, got that too. oh, and did i mention that they're a great birthday present for a grandson."
"Delivery came when expected very good service"
"10/10"
"The item arrived in good condition and despatched very quickly however I did not receive any tracking information and the item took longer than expected to arrive. But over all good experience with very good customer service too."
"The product has not arrived after a month"
"Quick delivery & excellent product, perfect gloves for my sons training."
"Order was cancelled by Fight Co 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for a refund. My credit card company told me the company went out of business, thank God for visa refunds. Cowboys as one reviewer said is a mild statement. After some investigation I found my gloves cheaper at a well established competitor and they delivered on time. Avoid these guys like the plague!"
"Spot on.. quick delivery"
"Ordered these boots for my sons birthday. Delivery was fast, they were packaged well and quality of the boot is excellent from appearance to material. Also, I was impressed with the wide range of boots available ."
"Item ordered is fantastic and delivered on time."
"Cowboys. Awful service. Placed an order for an item, which was displayed in stock. They then emailed to say it was out of stock a week later and gave me a choice of replacement items, all of which were not adequate and retailed at a lower price. I was ultimately held to ransom, so i picked a replacement and asked for a refund of the difference which was never acknowledged and to this day have never received. Beware the popular items will most likely not be stocked and you will be forced to receive a substandard replacement."
"Excellent service"
"This Gi is the best for the range..and this site gave it at an amazing price"
"Ordered from Fight co and it was a terrible mistake they wasted so much of my time saying they had posted my order then waited for the parcel for several days. I spoke to Fight co as the tracking number did not work and they assured me it would be with me that day,. I waited and then they started to not pick up the phone to my number or reply to my emails so I had to get pay pal involved. Once pay pal got involved they tried to send it but exposed the fact they never sent the original order anyway! Liers and time wasters"
"Ordered a gum shield for my son which didn’t arrive. Contacted them and received one next day no quibbles. Great service."
"I have never received my order and the customer service never helped me either by sending it back or by giving me a full refund. I lost money and time and never seen such a poor Customer service - only arguing and not offering any solution - Avoid at any cost!"
"Great selection of products at good prices. Got what I ordered within two days. Definitely will use again."
"Items purchased were delivered on time and were well packaged. Very happy that there was a PayPal option. Would buy from this website again"
"Good quality products. Allow around 5 days for delivery to avoid any disappointment. Overall I would use again."
"A shocking shower of incompetence throughout. Their customer service is absolutely abysmal. My initial email enquiry as to where items were was ignored. I rang late afternoon to enquire and was promised a call back straight away. Rang back 30 mins later to find the answer phone on; they had gone home! The items were required urgently for a competition so I filled out their online form and voiced my displeasure. Some email exchange started with company director who promised to look into the matter. I got totally different stories from the company director and his colleague as to what had gone wrong. As my requests for a call back first thing this morning were ignored, I rang them to find out what was happening. I was told that the director was busy doing office work. I never did get to speak to him, he got his wife to call instead..... Whilst a full refund was issued this was the easy option; they could have done so much more to rectify their mess but chose not to. Disgraceful."
"Customer service is pretty bad. Delivery took a month . I called them after 5 days and they fobbed me off because the order was made late at night. After about 10 days I rang again and they admitted they had no tracking information , said they’d resend but as it turned out they had no stock . Eventually got my order with not much in the way of apology and not really what I ordered. Looking at other reviews this looks pretty typical"
Fight Co is rated 4.51 based on 778 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!