field&flower Reviews

of reviewers recommend field&flower
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

The meat has such good flavour and although more costly than supermarkets cuts is far tastier and knowing the animals are well cared for makes such a difference. I don’t eat as much meat now as the taste means I don’t need as much so more cost effective
Great service, easy to use website, helpful staff if you need to phone. Fantastic products.
I have been a customer for a number of years and have really appreciated the very professional but still personal service. As for the products they are all exceptional and my family can easily tell even it’s from Field&flower. Highly recommend
We especially welcomed and enjoyed the stuffed turkey crown..there were just the two of us ! The gammon was delicious, and the bacon is always good. Didn’t realise the gravadlax did not come with accompanying sauce, so rather bland. Thank you for making sure the delivery reached us in Cornwall in good time...wishing you all a successful 2021...
What I really like about F&F is that it's not a set box each month. I have the facility to decide what I want in my monthly box so that means I get to try a wide selection of products. Everything we've had so far has been great quality and delicious. We are very impressed.
Duck was fantastic - the best Duck we have ever had Beef very good . But the only reason you did not get 5 stars was the Goose was very poor ,- breast was very tough- it was also enormous maybe the 2 factors are linked
We’ve been really impressed with our field and flower boxes. The meat has been great quality, well packaged and delicious. We’ve also tried a number of the pies & pastries & some of the cheeses. They have all been great. The pies in particular were so much better than anything I’ve picked up in the shops and we all really enjoy them for a Friday night treat when our box arrives. Can’t see us ever going back to supermarket meat when there are such great value free range options available.
Excellent Christmas order. Took so much stress out of the Christmas food shopping especially around COVID. Food was excellent, probably the best Turkey we have ever had. Will be buying again in 2021!
field&flower 5 star review on 19th January 2021 field&flower 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Very good quality produce- the most important aspect for me is that it is all hormone and antibiotic free produce. It’s always delivered on time , a very convenient way to source high quality food Sue- Suffolk
Our Christmas order made our lunch! Not only did we have a delicious, the choice of gluten free options meant we didn't miss out which is a novelty for a family with 3 coeliacs. Thank you to the team and farmers of Field & Flower. The turkey crown, salmon side, pigs in blankets and sauces (especially the Cranberry sauce) were all delicious.
The best turkey ever porcheter was also super tasty
Delivered on the arranged date in excellent condition. I was very happy with the service and with the product
Absolutely fantastic produce. The tomato sauce is amazing and so is the onion relish. Amazing quality products
As usual brilliant quality meat, well packed and delivered as expected. Excellent service as previously.
Ordered leg lamb with garlic and rosemary, large chicken, pigs in blankets, mini sausages and sausage meat. Not used the sausage meat yet but the other meat fed 3 adults and 3 children for Christmas Dinner with lots of left overs. The meat was delicious. All arrived on specified day, well insulated. Would highly recommend this company and have now set up a regular box.
Our Christmas order included some special items beyond our regular order. The long and short of it is that we were really pleased with every item. Everything is always tremendously well packed, cuts of meat are of the highest quality and well presented and everything else similarly delightful. The order was delivered on time and with 100% accuracy. We had issues with the website when ordering but this was easily fixed by picking up the phone.
Field and Flowers sell high quality products, they may be slightly more expensive than the supermarket but the taste and cuts used by them put them on the front foot every time. Delicious. Great delivery service too.
Delivered in a chilled box so meats were still fresh on arrival. Good quality food and nice recipes ideas to go along with our Christmas dinner.
All our orders at Christmas were first class produce, as they always are !!. The "sirloin rolled beef" was a massive hit on Christmas day, so tender, full of flavour, and so easy to carve, will be a regular on our list. Just ordered the top rump beef joint, to try. I know the sirloin beef is suppose to be superior, but I'm sure this cheaper cut will be just as enjoyable. Its how you cook it!! Thank you Field and Flower... Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous 2021
I love your boxes but I have to say was grievously disappointed by the so-called 'three-bird roast'. For a start it was only 2 birds! It was cheap turkey and farmed duck in a very unappetising cheap plastic net. I'm a good cook but even I couldn't save it. Very poor quality and I certainly won't be ordering it again for the main Christmas meal. Sorry!
field&flower is rated 4.87 based on 1,432 reviews