field&flower Reviews

Based on 1,676 reviews
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

Our Christmas order was wonderful, a turkey breast to feed three was delicious and provided a second meal for two. The meat juices that made the gravy were so good! We had pigs in blankets as well that ere so good e will order twice as many next year. Thank you so much Field & Flower, it was a memorable meal.
Everything was very good. Melty mushroom Wellington went down a treat.
Excellent and reliable service as always and the turkey was delicious!
Great Sous chicken, excellent wellington and stuffing made for a couple of great dinners over xmas. Oh and the pork pie and various cheeses and condiments. First class produce. What more can I say?
I just love Field and Flower. The fact that I can buy such a wide range of great meat, cheese, fish and deli items all in one place suits me perfectly. The quality and provenance is important to me and the regular subscription and reminders are a great help in meal planning.
Absolutely delicious! Polite/efficient/helpful staff. Appreciated by all my family!Strongly recommended! Two points, though: I was missing the goose, this year. Also, please, provide some cooking instructions on your packages. Thank you !!!
field&flower 5 star review on 7th January 2022
Excellent service, staff are friendly and helpful The food I top quality, the chicken we had in the lady order, wad the best chicken I have eaten.
Turkey brilliant and particularly liked the cranberry topped pork pie!
Big fan of F&F. Into my 6th year of ordering from you - always enjoy the food I receive and glad to know it’s been farmed with care.
We’ve been loyal customers for many years and the quality is always of the very highest standard. Well packaged (the strong boxes always find a second use) and you can really taste the improvement of meat that has this much care put into its farming
My Christmas order receives five stars. Every item received was at the usual high standard. Many thanks for your service. Wishing you all a very Happy New Year.
Excellent service and the most delicious turkey. Thank you field & flower
Everything excellent as always!
Brilliant. Great produce. Exemplary customer service (especially when I pancakes about whether I had managed to order or not!). We’re firm fans and here to stay, if you’ll keep having us. Thank you
Lovely meat. Affordable. Never bought meat from supermarket since I start field&flower.
Great quality food that never disappoints. Arrives when expected and well packaged.
The products were great we had a lovely turkey and also a porcetta joint which was delicious a few days after Xmas with Parmesan polenta and cavalo Nero fried with onions bacon and mushrooms. Then on New Year’s Eve we had the venison joint which fed 8 of us 1.5 k joint all lovely. My only constructive criticism was I found the ordering of it a bit tricky and confusing not sure if it had actually gone through but the delivery,packaging and products were all fab thank you
Chestnut and sausage Stuffing was wonderful! The sausage wheels were a great change to Christmas Breakfast supper!
I have been subscribing to F&F for nearly two years and can highly recommend this great group of farmers who were ahead of the game.... Excellent website to navigate... Quick response to queries.... And it goes without saying the products are awesome.... JOIN THE PACK!
Literally the most delicious turkey we’ve ever eaten. We had 12 guests who all agreed too ☺️ I’ve been using Field&Flower for 6 years now and the quality still remains to be beaten.
field&flower is rated 4.9 based on 1,676 reviews