field&flower Reviews

Based on 1,674 reviews
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

Christmas order was awesome and importantly, was delivered as scheduled.
My only problem with Field and flowers produce - is I now can’t eat out at many places as the food at home is so much better. My Christmas Turkey, 3 bird roast and beef wellington were awesome. My whole family said it was the best Christmas lunch they had ever had. The meat was so delicious. Thank you
Field and flower offer a great subscription service to those looking for sustainable, quality cuts of meat. The service has always been great, even through the demanding times we are in today.
Excellent tasty Christmas food delivered exactly when promised.
Ordered a bronze turkey crown amongst other things, it was the best turkey ever!
Top quality meat at all times. The taste and tenderness is so much better than supermarket meat. It is nice to know that the animals are raised with care and natural surroundings, also you can rest assured it is not halal slaughtered.
Our stuffed turkey breast was full of flavour, succulent and moist but the real surprise was the mini ham in Calvados which was a fantastic Boxing day treat alongside the cold turkey. Also discovered a new cheese Sussex Charmer which we will definitely order again.
Great produce on the whole, unfortunately let down by fish not being suitable for use at christmas
The taste of fresh British meat is unsurpassed and it's so satisfying supporting British Farmers while eating fantastic quality meats. Yes, it may be slightly more expensive than buying imported meat but the quality is worth it. Field and Flower are always focused on quality and will contact you if any products you order are not up to standard and replace refund or delay your order to ensure you receive the best quality..
Our Christmas order was wonderful, a turkey breast to feed three was delicious and provided a second meal for two. The meat juices that made the gravy were so good! We had pigs in blankets as well that ere so good e will order twice as many next year. Thank you so much Field & Flower, it was a memorable meal.
Everything was very good. Melty mushroom Wellington went down a treat.
Excellent and reliable service as always and the turkey was delicious!
Great Sous chicken, excellent wellington and stuffing made for a couple of great dinners over xmas. Oh and the pork pie and various cheeses and condiments. First class produce. What more can I say?
I just love Field and Flower. The fact that I can buy such a wide range of great meat, cheese, fish and deli items all in one place suits me perfectly. The quality and provenance is important to me and the regular subscription and reminders are a great help in meal planning.
Absolutely delicious! Polite/efficient/helpful staff. Appreciated by all my family!Strongly recommended! Two points, though: I was missing the goose, this year. Also, please, provide some cooking instructions on your packages. Thank you !!!
field&flower 5 star review on 7th January 2022
Excellent service, staff are friendly and helpful The food I top quality, the chicken we had in the lady order, wad the best chicken I have eaten.
Turkey brilliant and particularly liked the cranberry topped pork pie!
Big fan of F&F. Into my 6th year of ordering from you - always enjoy the food I receive and glad to know it’s been farmed with care.
We’ve been loyal customers for many years and the quality is always of the very highest standard. Well packaged (the strong boxes always find a second use) and you can really taste the improvement of meat that has this much care put into its farming
My Christmas order receives five stars. Every item received was at the usual high standard. Many thanks for your service. Wishing you all a very Happy New Year.
field&flower is rated 4.88 based on 1,674 reviews