field&flower Reviews

Based on 1,676 reviews
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

We've been customers for a number of years now (in fact from when they first set up I think!) and we are rarely disappointed with the quality of the produce we buy. Our favourites are the lambs liver and sausages!
My Christmas order included a shoulder of Lamb, smoked salmon trims, goats cheese, Cropwell bishop Stilton and some lovely pies. We enjoyed everything. The lamb, slow baked, was delicious and l loved having some quality cheeses for a change.
All the products we had for Christmas were delicious.We have never been disappointed.
High quality, delicious natural products, natural farming methods.
Quality of meat supplied very good, rib of beef for cold meal really excellent, unusually good, turkey from your specialist local turkey grower (name forgotten) tender and juicy, also good quality meat again, stuffings all flavoursome and filling and really excellent. I was very satisfied with all of this this for our family Christmas
Quality and sustainability are very important to our family, and Field and Flower never disappoint. Using superior produce that's also ethically sourced really does makes a substantial difference to the enjoyment of our mealtimes.
Some very nice stuff on offer. Easy to order, great packing and delivery.
Great produce, beautifully fresh, excellent service and a very accessible website. The staff are very helpful if you have any queries. I have recommended field and flower to several friends who are equally delighted.
The meat from Field and flower is superb and well worth the extra money we spend we had a lovely Christmas with the family and we are already teaching the grandsons the value of good food Thank you for your cooking times and advise it does help
Delivery as ordered arrived on time All items excellent especially turkey and ham
Five star meat! Consistent quality each and every time I order
Thank you for an excellent Christmas order. We had coq au vin with chicken legs and bacon lardons which I made on Christmas eve; I warmed it through gently on Christmas Day and it was delicious. For Boxing Day for my family, I cooked a gammon joint in orange juice then open roasted it with an orange marmalade glaze, and to finish it was served with pigs in blankets and dauphinoise potatoes. This was also delicious. The flavour and quality of your meat shone through on both days.
I started a fortnightly delivery during the first lockdown and have never thought about buying supermarket meat regularly since. Meat is fresh when delivered and there is a great range to choose from. This year we ordered our Christmas meat from Field&Flower, including a Frenchbeer bronze turkey, which was devoured and enjoyed by the whole family. Will certainly order again next Christmas thank you!
So happy that we use field&flower meat alway tasty and never disappoints. We eat less meat as we don’t buy from supermarket any more as the taste doesn’t match up . Have had to call with a query- staff are helpful and kind - tried cheese and fis great too
I have used Field and Flower for a long time. I have always been pleased with their efficiency, their product and their staff.
The turkey was fantastic along with all the other joints we have enjoyed over Christmas including a side of smoked salmon. We will definitely order for Christmas next year. Thank you for all the hard work.
field&flower 5 star review on 8th January 2022 field&flower 5 star review on 8th January 2022
I recommend field&flower to everyone. Instead of jumping on the “don’t eat meat wagon” how about we all eat higher welfare meat from farmers who care for their animals and use a really friendly, helpful and professional company to get it right to your door - simple! The Christmas order was a particular joy with exceptional products (the apple and calvados stuffed pork saved the day when we took longer on a walk and it was still deliciously moist and with great crackling!) I have a couple of bits still in the freezer but can’t wait for next year already! Any chance of an Easter set of specials?
I have been a customer of field and flower for over a year and the quality of the meat received has been excellent! My recent Christmas order was superb, we particularly loved the sous vide turkey and the pigs in blankets.
Always excellent, thankyou.
My family loved the gammon! I loved the crab! And making the pigs in blankets took longer than it did to eat them! Delicious! Everything was delicious, great quality.
field&flower is rated 4.9 based on 1,676 reviews