field&flower Reviews

Based on 1,674 reviews
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

I’ve been using Field and Flower for just over a year and love the quality of the products. Online it’s easy to amend my order when I get the reminder or delay for a week or two if I want. There are a couple of products I always get such as the beef mince (it is so much softer and tastier than supermarket mince) and chicken burgers. I also love trying out new things too. Great service.
All of the meat is excellent quality and absolutely delicious. Ordering and delivery is easy ad efficient. It is great to be able to adjust the regular order each time. The service and quality can’t be beaten.
Field and flower have been amazing, it feels so great to eat meat from local sources were we receive information on the animal welfare. The taste and selection of meat Has also been to a high standard and the organising of delivery has been well suited although we have had the odd mishap through the delivery itself. I would highly recommend field and flower I strongly agree with what they stand for and the quality of meat is clearly fresher and organic.
As a family we love Field&Flower products. After being constantly disappointed with Supermarket meat we decided we wanted a butcher that offered british grown, quality grass-fed meat - and Field&Flower has exceeded our expectations. The website is very easy to manage and tailor your orders to suit a busy family life. Keep up the good work.
Christmas order was fantastic as usual, the ready cooked ham was the best I’ve ever tasted and the stuffing balls were amazing.
Almost all the items we have bought from field and flower have been of excellent quality and they have provided great customer service, recipe help and answered many questions about the animal welfare and sustainability of their produce. Some of the portions have been too large for us (chops) and the ham too thickly sliced but on the whole we have been happy. The subscription option is very flexible and the delivery charge very reasonable. Items are well packaged and arrived chilled ready to use or freeze.
The quality of produce and serve is simply outstanding .
Love the opportunity of trying new cuts and savouring the offers. Try to order something different every time as well as sticking to some tried and tested. The Christmas box bought as a gift for my daughter ( and sampled by me) was superb. The pies, cheeses etc are delicious. All together, wonderful produce.
Everything we have had so far has been first class. We particularly liked the haggis and I was pleased that you included how to cook it! All the meat tastes really good and I particularly like that the minced beef is chunky. Pork can be quite bland but not the tenderloins we have had. They have been delicious.
Excellent service. delivery arrived as promised with no issues.
Excellent service as alwasy. The ham and turkey both top quality.
Products always of a high quality and delicious. The family always prefer the Field & Flower chicken. Ordering and delivery is easy and smooth.
The meat we received in our Christmas box was up to the high standards and taste we always get from Field & Flower. We also had some cheeses from the deli selection and love the Wendslydale and Cranberry especially. The Gammon joint cooked on Christmas eve was very tasty and lasted several days later in sandwiches and a lovely homemade turkey, ham and leek pie.
Generally, no complaints in the past with Field and Flower - great produce and service.
Love you! Thanks for giving us wonderful food
My Christmas order was really good Turkey excellent and all the other items also good
Absolutely lovely Christmas order - Turkey was gorgeous, pigs in blankets generous, very pleased with it all!
field&flower 5 star review on 11th January 2022 field&flower 5 star review on 11th January 2022 field&flower 5 star review on 11th January 2022
As always quality products. We ordered turkey with all the triimmings 'just on case' we weren't able to go away. We were so We had turkey for our Sunday lunch instead. It was absolutely beautiful. And there's still some in the freezer for another day.
I can’t praise enough the quality of the produce from Field and Flowers. The fillet of beef was stunning over Xmas and out turkey breast succulent and well prepared. Customer service when the delivery driver failed to turn up on time was outstanding and I received my order as promised on the day. Another super year with this company and no doubt another one to come.
Great food, great customer service. Never had a bad order.
field&flower is rated 4.88 based on 1,674 reviews