field&flower Reviews

of reviewers recommend field&flower
Read field&flower Reviews

02037358005

hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

I love my field & flower delivery, such good value compared to going to a local organic butcher. Lots of choice that you wouldn't find in a supermarket, and it feels good to be supporting local/small farmers.
Everything I would ever want from a service such as this. Impeccable quality meat, reliable punctual service, all the while supporting hard working British farmers. Simply couldn't ask for anything more, other than... Long may it continue!
So great to hear you are enjoying using field&flower Theo. I hope. like you say, it can continue for a long while 😁 - Anna
High quality meat and reliable customer service. I started using the service during lockdown, but now have continue and won't turn back to supermarket products again!
Thank you for your lovely review Michael, we're so pleased we were able to help you during lockdown and hope it can continue! - Anna
Top quality meat delivered to you door. Recipes are a nice touch and if you want to really impress, try the sous-vide. I’ll never buy meat from a supermarket again.
field&flower 5 star review on 8th May 2021 field&flower 5 star review on 8th May 2021 field&flower 5 star review on 8th May 2021 field&flower 5 star review on 8th May 2021 field&flower 5 star review on 8th May 2021 field&flower 5 star review on 8th May 2021 field&flower 5 star review on 8th May 2021 field&flower 5 star review on 8th May 2021 field&flower 5 star review on 8th May 2021 field&flower 5 star review on 8th May 2021 field&flower 5 star review on 8th May 2021 field&flower 5 star review on 8th May 2021 field&flower 5 star review on 8th May 2021
All the meat and fish I get from Field and Flower is a very good standard. I like the fact that the meat is free range and British.
We have been customers since the beginning of the pandemic. We are really delighted with both the produce and the service and have recommended this supplier to a number of friends. Everything has arrived well packed on the appointed day and the occasional query has been dealt with very speedily. The website is very easy to use and we have been able to change our orders and delivery dates with no problem. The quality of the meat and fish is excellent and it is great to know that everything is locally sourced. We also appreciate the 'best before' dates.
Hi Janet, thank you so much for your 5 star review. It's so great to hear you are enjoying everything you have tried so far, as well as the service we have provided. Thank you also for recommending us to your friends! Do let us know if we can ever be any further help - Anna
Regular deliveries of good quality meat and fish. Great service
I have been subscribing to field&flower for a year now, and there is no going back It was part of my strategy for our family eat less meat but to make sure it was ethically sourced. The meat is delicious - the difference in taste between field&flower chicken or bacon and the supermarket versions has to be tasted to be believed. We have also become addicted to the amazing crispy duck pancakes! Deliveries are always on time and well-packaged, and the website is easy to use. Love it!
Thank you for your lovely review, Helen! So great to hear you are enjoying everything.
I've been a customer of Field & Flower for several years now. The service has always been excellent, and if there has ever been a problem, the customer service team has done a brilliant job of sorting it out.
Thank you for your continued support, Victoria!
We have had Field&flower delivering for about a year and we are impressed by the quality of the produce and the way it is packed for delivery.
Mince is always good. Not happy with the chicken, it really smells and have had to throw out a number of deliveries as its not chilled. Salmon goes out of dates after 2 daye which isn't long enough.
Hi Dawn, I'm so sorry to hear you have not been happy with a couple of the items you have received. Our products can have a slight bloom when opened due to them being vacuum packaged, but any odour should dissipate after 10minutes once left to air on a plate. This is because we do not gas-flush them to extend their shelf-life, like many supermarkets do. A 2 day use by on our fish is our standard use by date as everything is fresh for your order. All our products can be frozen however if you did want to keep hold of it for a bit longer and it won't affect the quality of the produce. If you wanted to drop me a message with your account details to hello@fieldandflower.co.uk, I can certainly reimburse you for the products that you have had to throw out and do accept our apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused. Best wishes, Anna
All my orders from Field & Flower have been excellent. The products are so fresh and delivery is great. I have now decided to buy all my meat products from Field and Flower. Well done.
Can’t fault it the delivery are on time and packed with ice bags and the meat is fab the quality is sooooo good x
I have been having Field and Flower deliveries for just over a year and still love the products and service as much as ever. I don't eat red meat but my husband does; we both love free range poultry and sustainably caught fish so the products suit both our tastes. We love discovering what our large Catch of the Day box contains, which we have in every delivery, and it has encouraged us to try different types of fish. The pies are a gastronomic delight, how the pastry stays so crisp and light even after freezing is a mystery. The smoked salmon trims are another favourite, being excellent value and so versatile, they are fantastic in scrambled egg, pasta dishes, stir fries etc. It is very difficult to write a "short review" as there are so many products we love. Quality, variety, value for money, ease of freezing the products and service provided by an efficient and knowledgeable team culminate in near perfection!
Its been over a year I have been subscribing ref a monthly box and put bluntly it lives up to all the hype. I had forgotten what real food tastes like and would have difficulty in going back to similer supermarket produce just to save a few pounds. The ease of ordering backed up by the ease of adjusting the content of the montly box if and when applicable is really pleasing. Email updates are really useful and the goods arrive well packed, chilled and in good condition.
You’re the best! The best quality products, the best online customer service, the best delivery system. I’m happy 😃
I have been having deliveries from f&f for some time and have always been delighted. The quality of the meat is first class. I have also had the ham and salami and these too have been delicious. Sometimes the delivery service has been a bit flaky - not ringing the bell and leaving the box for me to find, but this is not a criticism of f&f. Good luck for the future.
The only meat we consume, knowing the provenance of our food is very important to us and Field and Flower is the best in our opinion for meat.
Iam so pleased with my delivery! I love choosing my meat for the week and planning my meals by it. It’s helped us to eat less meat during the week but also feeling good about the meat we are eating.
Don't even remember how I came across ordering to Field&Flower, but haven't looked back since. Best quality meat and fish, superb customer service and knowing I'm supporting British farmers :)
field&flower is rated 4.87 based on 1,427 reviews