Field and Trek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Field and Trek
Read Field and Trek Reviews

support@fieldandtrek.com

Tell us how Field and Trek made you happy
I would of put 5 star, but my shoes got lost with Hermes and when they turned up today it looked like someone had played football with the box and it had obviously been repackaged due to the damage. Seen as theee are not a cheap pair of walking shoes I am somewhat disappointed.
It would be easier for customers to return items if a returns label were to be included with the item purchased.
Products are good and reasonable prices
I ordered several items which were delivered quite quickly, but one item was deemed to be out of stock so was deleted from the order. However, I checked the F&T web page and found this same item available. I went through the ordering process and could have ordered this item again but would have had to pay another delivery charge. I therefore contacted F&T to inquire why it was deleted but did not have the courtesy of a reply.
Items arrived in an acceptable time. Notification it was on route would of been useful.
Delivery was quick and goods as described but one of our items was delivered with a security tag. Also the package did not include a delivery note, so will be a problem having the tag removed, with no Field and Trek nearby.
I normally buy size 8/10 but this cost is too small in size 10. Am going to try a 12 but am unhappy about 2x postage and returns cost!
Hi, I received the ordered goods. My only complain îs about the jacket. IT is messy! Maybe it had fallen on the ground but the worst thing about this is that somebody sent the messy jacket to me. With a little bit of water I will resolve the problem.
wide selection, but charging 4.99, (the same as postage to home address) to collect from local store is excessive
I was happy with how fast and efficient the order arrived. I ordered a few items as I wanted a choice. Also it was free delivery. My problem started when I wanted to return.. the post office wanted just short of £20 to return back to you... I’m not paying that on Top of cost of item, been advised to split bag into 2 parcels. Also I wanted to speek to someone at field and trek to advise of this.. no phone number..!! At the moment I’m not happy at all!
I have used field and trek quite a few times over recent years as I am quite impressed with pricing.One gripe I have is having to pay for click and collect at sports direct.After all you are the same company.As of this evening no notification of goods having arrived at sports direct bishopbriggs. Regards.
Good price
I like what they have on offer at reasonable prices. BUT, I'm still awaiting a response to my e-mail regarding receiving my order with a tag on for the item at a lower price than I paid for it. I feel if you are stupid enough to send out the item with this tag on then ensure that it was for the amount that the customer paid. I would like a £7.50 refund now.
Good price and delivered fairly quickly. F&T is a bit behind the curve, however, in that it charges for delivery and doesn't seem to offer a free returns service.
Spikes fit fine. However, there were no pins included :-(
you haven't yet had to return clothing as XL was way too small. Now waiting for XXL and I am still the same weight/body shape/height/chest/waist/arm length as I was when I was 16 years old when medium or large fitting was required. Still awaiting reply from return.
Product was fine, ordered and opted for standard delivery as it would be made prior to first outing, however, they arrived a day late.
good price and quick delivery
this review has arrived before any notification the order is in my local shop so no possibility to give a full answer
Still waiting for shoes to be delivered no doubt they will arrive one day
Field and Trek is rated 4.17 based on 4,771 reviews