Field and Trek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Field and Trek
Read Field and Trek Reviews

support@fieldandtrek.com

Tell us how Field and Trek made you happy
This company is failing to refund delivery costs which is outside of the terms and conditions on their website - they are ignoring all emails to customer services and they have no contact telephone numbers. Avoid this company. I will never buy from them, sports direct or hof again.
Totally incompetent.
Do not buy from these muppets. Non existent customer service. Deliver the wrong items and impossible to resolve. Must be run by clowns.
Ordered a sports top. Was sent the completely wrong colour. Returned to them but still waiting for a response. Customer service is abysmal. Response time is ridiculous. Would never ever order from this muppet outfit again.
Field and Trek are Sports Direct! Would not have purchased from them if this had been more transparent. Check at the bottom of the Field and Trek website at the bottom....it says SportsDirect.com. Grrrrr.
Cheaper ticket prices tgan purchased online and no responses to my emails and no contact telephone. Disgusted 😢
Easy website, nice items, BUT: - prices on the boxes of the items you get are WAY lower than what you will have paid for it, leaving you feeling cheated - no customer support or response if you want to discuss an issue. Very disappointing, I would certainly never buy again from them
This company is appalling, I ordered 2 T shirts usually £9 each or 2 for £14. plus 4.95 P&P. They informed me that they were temporarily out of stock and would only be sending 1. I got in touch to ask them to send another colour as a replacement. They didn't reply and I have received 1 T shirt and had to pay the full postage for 1 instead of 2 T shirts. I have been onto their website twice since and they are still advertising the same colour and size that I ordered and indeed I can place them in my bag so that would suggest they have plenty in stock. I think I have been scammed and very disappointed that they did not get in touch to inform me as I would of been happy with another colour. I can not recommend this company.
Wrong item dispatched failed to refund postage costs of 4.99 to recieve item and 2.95 to return item beware
Paid £7.99 for next day delivery and order has not gone out! NO contact number just emails. This is not good enough will never us again!!
I returned a pair of walking sandals weeks ago and I am still waiting for a refund despite emailing customer services.😢
I was unable to buy directly from one of your stores. I specifically wanted to try the walking boots on before buying. Your website is out of date, the Royston store has closed down and the store in Norfolk does not exist. I bought online, the walking boots were too small and when I returned them they were sent back stating unreturnable . Very disappointed with service.
Bought a pair of Gelert waterproof walking shoes 6 month ago . The tread is completely bare. Hardly used so contacted F&T twice with no reply. Very poor after sales. I have used F&T for many years so surprised at their attitude to a loyal customer with a valid complaint.
Please contact me lucydal@tinyonline.co.uk I tracked my parcel and read it had been signed and received. I have NOT received it.
Ordered our item for a trip to France in plenty of time. Took over a week to dispatch. Email sent to cancel as only way to contact. No reply. Despatched anyway and arrived day after we left. Terrible service. Will never bug from this store again. Millets and sports direct gave excellent service if looking to buy camping gear. Now have the inconvienienve and cost of returning item when I return from holiday that should have 1. Been delivered far earlier and 2. Been cancelled when I requested.
Short delivery, and no reply to my email. Then they won't answer the phone
Not got my order yet. Ordered nearly a week ago
Product faulty sent several emails to your company without a response only mark at your Ambleside store of any help. Unfortunately being associated with the joke that is sports direct says it all. I will at this point never purchase a product from your stores or online again
Poor customer service, totally ignore all emails. Still owe me £6.50 for returning FAULTY goods.
The wrong size was sent....size 5 instead of size 6 which I ordered