Field and Trek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Field and Trek
Read Field and Trek Reviews

support@fieldandtrek.com

Tell us how Field and Trek made you happy
This company is failing to refund delivery costs which is outside of the terms and conditions on their website - they are ignoring all emails to customer services and they have no contact telephone numbers. Avoid this company. I will never buy from them, sports direct or hof again.
Totally incompetent.
Do not buy from these muppets. Non existent customer service. Deliver the wrong items and impossible to resolve. Must be run by clowns.
We bought 4 F&T sleeping bags in 1986.... and they are still going strong after years of use on camping trips by my 4 children from home and university!!! Only 1 zip has broken... amazing!!
Ordered a sports top. Was sent the completely wrong colour. Returned to them but still waiting for a response. Customer service is abysmal. Response time is ridiculous. Would never ever order from this muppet outfit again.
Field and Trek are Sports Direct! Would not have purchased from them if this had been more transparent. Check at the bottom of the Field and Trek website at the bottom....it says SportsDirect.com. Grrrrr.
Cheaper ticket prices tgan purchased online and no responses to my emails and no contact telephone. Disgusted 😢
Easy website, nice items, BUT: - prices on the boxes of the items you get are WAY lower than what you will have paid for it, leaving you feeling cheated - no customer support or response if you want to discuss an issue. Very disappointing, I would certainly never buy again from them
This company is appalling, I ordered 2 T shirts usually £9 each or 2 for £14. plus 4.95 P&P. They informed me that they were temporarily out of stock and would only be sending 1. I got in touch to ask them to send another colour as a replacement. They didn't reply and I have received 1 T shirt and had to pay the full postage for 1 instead of 2 T shirts. I have been onto their website twice since and they are still advertising the same colour and size that I ordered and indeed I can place them in my bag so that would suggest they have plenty in stock. I think I have been scammed and very disappointed that they did not get in touch to inform me as I would of been happy with another colour. I can not recommend this company.
Wrong item dispatched failed to refund postage costs of 4.99 to recieve item and 2.95 to return item beware
Happy with my mountain bikes good product very good value will defiantly visit again and recommend thank you
Paid £7.99 for next day delivery and order has not gone out! NO contact number just emails. This is not good enough will never us again!!
Staff on the ball in Ambleside and did well.Knew the stock and were very helpful.
I returned a pair of walking sandals weeks ago and I am still waiting for a refund despite emailing customer services.😢
Great pricing, easy website purchasing, fast delivery - perfect.
I was unable to buy directly from one of your stores. I specifically wanted to try the walking boots on before buying. Your website is out of date, the Royston store has closed down and the store in Norfolk does not exist. I bought online, the walking boots were too small and when I returned them they were sent back stating unreturnable . Very disappointed with service.
Great value ,fast delivery,will certainly be using again :-)
Excellent prices and excellent delivery times on branded goods.
nice product at a good price, quick delivery and no hassle.
I would of put 5 star, but my shoes got lost with Hermes and when they turned up today it looked like someone had played football with the box and it had obviously been repackaged due to the damage. Seen as theee are not a cheap pair of walking shoes I am somewhat disappointed.
Field and Trek is rated 4.17 based on 4,771 reviews