Field and Trek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Field and Trek
Read Field and Trek Reviews

support@fieldandtrek.com

Tell us how Field and Trek made you happy
Excellent quality products at a good price!
Quick delivery of my item. My Karrimore sandals were discounted by more than 50% and we're excellent quality and very comfortable. Very pleased mith my bargain.
Really happy with my karriimor Sandles. Great price 👍. Fast delivery. 9
Product faulty sent several emails to your company without a response only mark at your Ambleside store of any help. Unfortunately being associated with the joke that is sports direct says it all. I will at this point never purchase a product from your stores or online again
Quick delivery. Good quality product (trousers). Comfy to wear. Good value for money.
Quick delivery, happy with purchase
Excellent service
Poor customer service, totally ignore all emails. Still owe me £6.50 for returning FAULTY goods.
Easy online order and super fast processing of my order and shipping, I’d definitely use field and trek again
Great value for money, excellent service, arrived quickly & as described, would recommend & will use again 5*
great boots. arrived quickly
Great service & great product for a good price
Incredibly quick delivery, very competitive pricing
prompt delivery
The wrong size was sent....size 5 instead of size 6 which I ordered
I returned a pair of salomon boots to the Kendal store, which leaked after 5 months. I was served by a staff member who had no interest. He briefly showed me the range available to swap. my boot was not available in the shop, but was on line. I was told I could not swap them, but would have to have a credit note and then order a pair online myself. Also if I wanted a refund I would have to wait a month. So I had a credit and ordered a new pair online myself whilst In the store. These came and are fine. But the systems in place and staff attitude was appalling.
Easy to order. Updated through process. Quick delivery.
Found the product I was looking for, size was in stock, price was ½ the shop price, delivery less than 48 hours, arrived in perfect condition ;)
I ordered two items and only received one of them parcel came with a handwritten to follow I am still waiting for it no email to say out of stock or anythink but the item I received was good quality just a bit upset the service is not better.
Ordered walking sandals from sale range on a last minute whim and in a slight hope that I'd have them in time for forthcoming walking holiday. Estimated delivery was 5 days ((too late) but they arrived within 48 hrs! Worth the 4.99 delivery charge which I rarely fall for. Superb. And the sandals are great value, comfortable, quality. Win win
Field and Trek is rated 4.17 based on 4,771 reviews