Field and Trek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Field and Trek
Read Field and Trek Reviews

support@fieldandtrek.com

Tell us how Field and Trek made you happy
Bought a pair of Gelert waterproof walking shoes 6 month ago . The tread is completely bare. Hardly used so contacted F&T twice with no reply. Very poor after sales. I have used F&T for many years so surprised at their attitude to a loyal customer with a valid complaint.
Excellent service excellent product
Please contact me lucydal@tinyonline.co.uk I tracked my parcel and read it had been signed and received. I have NOT received it.
Speedy delivery, good communication, goods as Expected and great value sale items. Thank you!
Ordered our item for a trip to France in plenty of time. Took over a week to dispatch. Email sent to cancel as only way to contact. No reply. Despatched anyway and arrived day after we left. Terrible service. Will never bug from this store again. Millets and sports direct gave excellent service if looking to buy camping gear. Now have the inconvienienve and cost of returning item when I return from holiday that should have 1. Been delivered far earlier and 2. Been cancelled when I requested.
The product was exactly as described and was very good value. Delivery was as expected. Very pleased with transaction. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent delivery service. Ordered one day, delivered the next - delivery man found us in the garden!
Very good with quick delivery
Easy to order online and products arrived within one week. As we have had previous items the same knew they were going to fit. The only downside is that P & P is expensive compared to competitors and would expect the time scale to be shorter for the cost.
Ordering was easy and delivery was prompt. Unfortunately the 2 vests were supposed to be XXL but are more like Large so I’ll have to pay to send them back. It would be great if I could return to Sports Direct shop because there are no Field and Trek near me. My other item - sandals are great and a perfect price
Great sale items,delighted with goods and arrived befire stated date.Have used many times and would definatly recommend
Brilliant service and divert, goods exactly as advertised, can't fault.
Swift service and at a good price.
Ordered Saturday afternoon, arrived Sunday dinnertime, outstanding service!
Short delivery, and no reply to my email. Then they won't answer the phone
Great service all processes and procedures worked 100%. Product was at a very competitive price. Would use company again.
good service and goods as described at a competitive price
Not got my order yet. Ordered nearly a week ago
Very prompt and efficient service for ordering and delivery. Very happy with the product and the price.
.quick and speedy service and excellent prices
Field and Trek is rated 4.17 based on 4,771 reviews